The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was a dark and stormy night Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:17 am

Go down

It was a dark and stormy night   Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:17 am Empty It was a dark and stormy night Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:17 am

Post by redpill Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:36 am

Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:17 am

its raining so right now as I type this so

It was a dark and stormy night

I don't as of yet have any paranormal stories of my own to tell, at least when I am wide awake. I've not seen any paranormal events, no ghosts bigfoot or UFO or anything like that.

As a kid the other kids talked about their ghost stories, and I was captivated.
I have thought about making up my own ghost stories just to get other kids spell bound.

one ghost story i heard was a kid named Dennis said he looked through a basement window, and in the basement there was a skeleton, with eyes in the skull, and a crow plucked out its eye.

I now know this is basically impossible, since skeletons are decomposed and don't stand upright on their own.

still It was kinda scary

This isn't my paranormal story but I did watch a couple of seasons of Paranormal Witness.

One episode was the Christine Skubbish event which I also saw on Unsolved Mysteries.

She and her todler age son Nick were in a car, and she drove at night from Oregon to California then disappeared. Motorists report seeing a naked woman on the side of the road. Her family filed a missing person report.

At night a police officer stopped by but saw nothing

Finally in the daylight a the same police officer who also got the missing person report for Christine Skubbish visited the area where the motorists said they saw a naked woman and he saw a tennis shoe of a todler. then he went down the heavily wooded area and saw the car, and Nick was still alive but Christine was dead.

Autopsy showed she died on impact and was already dead for 5 days and decomposing. the implication is the naked woman was the ghost of Christine Skubbish. It was a couple hundred miles and forested, so finding that exact spot, was impossible without this help.pale

Another episode was the poltergeist episode, where the mother and daughter showed what they claimed were real photos taken in their house, this is around 2006 in California, of poltergeist activity, from banging doors and all kinds of house items strewn about. they also showed pictures of a floating or flying snake like glowing creature. pale

they had a bigfoot episode of a guy in the Oregon woods and he had a gun, but was
still scared. he had a walk in the woods, which is what happened to those 2 girls in Indiana, Abigail Williams and Liberty German. He saw a bigfoot like creature so he ran, but he could hear footsteps behind him. He was able to reach his car and he drove off.
people of course do go in the woods and get murdered pale

and a UFO episode where 2 guys in a helicopter said they saw a glowing orb while they were up in the air in their helicopter, trying to make sense of this fast moving orb.pale

and an episode called Mansfield where a woman lived in a house that was an insane asylum for kids. she had a dream of a girl that was struck and killed. she had a guy come fix her furnace in the basement and he was so scared he ran out. poor utility guy. and a police guy rented a room, and he saw a shadow when his door was closed and tried to find it with a loaded gun. then there was some kind of objects thrown around in his room so he had enough and moved out.pale

oh and the story of a mother and daughter they left church with an exchange student. the notice a girl by the side of the road. they continued driving and saw her again. they realized its seemingly impossible to see the same girl ahead of them and behind them.

the teen daughter was scared and hid in the backseat. the mother came close to the girl asked if she needed help. the girl turn around and she had no face. she screamed and they drove home and called police. police found nothing. they learn a girl was killed on the road from same school, teenage. the accident destroyed her face. i read girl obituaries and plenty of teen girls have been killed due to driving accidents.

I guess I should be happy I've not had these truly terrifying paranormal encounters. My brain would not be able to make sense of what I am seeing.

probably worth a watch for Halloween if you like spooky. I felt the first season had very good stories but then it got much more boring in the following seasons pale pale

Back to top Go down