The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman stabbed 15 times in apparently random deadly attack on hiking trail

Go down

Woman stabbed 15 times in apparently random deadly attack on hiking trail Empty Woman stabbed 15 times in apparently random deadly attack on hiking trail

Post by redpill Sat May 06, 2023 5:13 pm

Sat May 06, 2023 5:04 pm

today its

96 °F
like 98°
icon

Sunny
N

Gusts 10 mph

Tomorrow's temperature is forecast to be NEARLY THE SAME as today.

a bit too hot to walk outdoor on trails

I just learned of

Woman stabbed 15 times in apparently random deadly attack on hiking trail

A 29-year-old woman who was killed while hiking on a Phoenix trail last week was stabbed 15 times, according to court documents.

Lauren Heike was found dead in a desert area around 10:30 a.m. local time Saturday -- about 24 hours after the attack is believed to have occurred, according to Phoenix police.

A 22-year-old suspect, Zion William Teasley, has been arrested and charged with first-degree murder. His bond was set at $1 million during a court appearance Friday.

reference https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-killed-hiking-trail-stabbed-15-times-court/story?id=99112575

Woman stabbed 15 times in apparently random deadly attack on hiking trail Heike-10
Lauren Heike, 29, was found dead in a desert area with "trauma to her body" around 10:30 a.m., on Saturday, April 29, 2023.

Woman stabbed 15 times in apparently random deadly attack on hiking trail Teasle10
Zion Teasley, 22, has been charged with homicide for the death of Lauren Heike as she was hiking in Phoenix, April 29, 2023. Teasley was arrested on May 4

I walk trails will i be stabbed Neutral Neutral

what is next

Woman stabbed in mall or fitness center ? Suspect

Back to top Go down