The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

69 °F rain and Sunday School my stories with different Christian girls

Go down

69 °F rain and Sunday School my stories with different Christian girls Empty 69 °F rain and Sunday School my stories with different Christian girls

Post by redpill Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:30 pm

Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:08 pm

last week it was dry and 90'sF and sunny and hot.

last week the weatherman predicted that the very hot air in the South West, in Arizona and California, what they called a heat dome, would move in to my area and city by well this week and we will have record breaking heat.

Makes sense and sounds logical. Arizona does indeed have hot weather

I looked up Arizona

116° | 93°
102 °
icon
TodaySun 07/16 High 116 °F
0% Precip. / 0.00 in
A mix of clouds and sun. Near record high temperatures. High 116F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

the weatherman said this heat dome will spread to my city. Make sense.

Sounds logical. I plan to visit my local library or bookstore or the mall and enjoy their A/C. when it comes to walking I prefer to walk in cool and no sunlight and the mall fits the bill perfectly.

Today my actual weather

69 °F

plus rain.

so the actual weather is about 30 F lower than what the weatherman predicted last week.

I'm happy and I'm at home right now in front of my PC.

Today it's Sunday.

So for Sunday school I'd like to share a couple of stories of my experience with Christian girls.

On a college campus, Campus Crusade for Christ had a student meeting back in the days I was a student.

They had free pizza, Papa Johns or Goodcent I forget which, and free diet coke from 2 liter bottles.

I was there and I ate free pizza. Yum.

a Couple weeks later an average but still attractive but kinda short, maybe 5'3" came up to me and said she saw me at Campus Crusade for Christ meeting and I said yeah I was there. She smiled kinda followed me around, and wanted to know my name etc.

Now I'm not super good at these sorts of things but it seems she is attracted to me. Problem is, the only reason I was there was I wanted free food. If she wanted a godly Christian guy to date and marry I'm the wrong guy for that sort of thing. I'm surprised this nice looking Christian girl couldn't find a Christian guy at her church or maybe even at a college campus Christian student lead group.

I didn't pursue any relationship with her. I don't know if that was a mistake or not. If she learns of my actual views, that I believe in the Force, she would not be happy.

In another instance with a different time, there was 2 Christian girls and one of the two was friendly with me, and both Christian girls were at a table promoting Bible study.
Later on I met the other Christian girl around campus, and asked her about her friend I saw. She eventually said she would NEVER let her friend date me. I asked why. She said, "because you're not a Christian" I asked her why she said that. She said she heard I don't believe, that I have some strange ideas. Well I do tell people I like the Force, and that maybe we are living in a computer generated simulation we call The Matrix. I just nodded and that was that. I never saw them again.

I've had both Jehovah Witness and Mormons come and ring my doorbell and in both instances I've seen some hot chicks. Especially Mormon girls. Once 2 Jehovah Witness rang the doorbell, I only spoke to the white male, but with him was a super hot Sorority-cheerleading looking white female who could easily belong in a college sorority, and young 20's, instead on early Saturday morning is with this guy ringing doorbells. I didn't really listen to what he was saying, the girl he was with was hot but I'm not sure if they were boyfriend-girlfriend or husband-wife. Wow, a super hot blonde young woman is ringing doorbells in the name of the Jehovah Witness, instead of partying and doing drugs.

Bill Gates first wife Melinda French was a devout Christian whereas Bill Gates is an atheist. I wonder how that worked out.

I'm still undecided about what I should do in the future, if I meet a super smoking hot girl who is interested in me, but wants me to believe in Jesus and go to church and pray and bible study. I do wonder though aren't there plenty of single guys in a Christian church they could date?

I'm looking forward to Ahsoka Tano TV series in late August 2023, with Grand Admiral Thrawn and red lightsaber bad guys, not the Second Coming of Jesus.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down