The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sudiksha Thirumalesh, 19 does God answer prayers?

Go down

Sudiksha Thirumalesh, 19 does God answer prayers? Empty Sudiksha Thirumalesh, 19 does God answer prayers?

Post by redpill Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:55 pm

Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:39 pm

Sudiksha Thirumalesh, 19

its Sunday so a religion theme posted

I found this article on yahoo

A teenager who died trying to fight her doctors’ attempts to withdraw life support can finally be named after a court lifted a gagging order.

Sudiksha Thirumalesh, 19, died last week while locked in a legal battle with an NHS Trust.

The A-level schoolgirl from Birmingham suffered from a rare degenerative disease and was fully conscious and able to communicate, repeatedly telling doctors that she did not want to die.

However, last month a Court of Protection judge said that she lacked the capacity to make decisions about her treatment amid reporting restrictions preventing Sudiksha, her family and the NHS Trust and medics treating her, from being identified.

Sudiksha’s disease had resulted in a number of related health problems including impaired sight and hearing loss, chronic muscle weakness, bone disease and chronic damage to her kidneys and lungs. However, it did not affect the functioning of her brain.

Sudiksha Thirumalesh, 19 does God answer prayers? 75732510

The Christian teenager told one of two psychiatrists instructed by the hospital to assess her, and who both found that she is not suffering from any mental health issues and that she had the mental capacity to make decisions, that: “This is my wish. I want to die trying to live. We have to try everything.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teenager-named-died-trying-convince-180819884.html

I have always wondered what my life would be like if I were born female, since as a boy I was bullied and physically attacked by the bigger stronger boys Sad

of course

being born a girl and suffering from

The A-level schoolgirl from Birmingham suffered from a rare degenerative disease

a number of related health problems including impaired sight and hearing loss, chronic muscle weakness, bone disease and chronic damage to her kidneys and lungs.

only 19 and had all these health issues

crazy how much life is just random events, in my case I was attacked and beaten up by bullies, but in her case such severe health issues

While I'm not happy both my parents have died, they didn't have these issues.

she's female and usually females with 2 xx chromosomes are less likely to have a genetic type problem

One thing I don't understand is this

The Christian teenager

it doesn't seem to me God answers prayers, and especially prayers for healing miracles.

there is a lot of people out there with serious health problems, and prayers don't seem to effect a miracle.

if I was told I had terminal health problem like cancer or something of that nature, I might ask if there is some higher power that can help me but I don't expect any results since my own parents have both died.

I read stories like this because it confirms my suspicion I am not alone. Prayer doesn't seemingly work.

Suspect  Suspect

Back to top Go down