The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female deaths 1

2 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Tegan Miller, 24,

Post by redpill Tue May 23, 2017 1:28 am

Tegan Miller, 24, was killed while changing her car tyre on the Warringah Freeway at Crows Nest.
Sunday May 21, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z28
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 X12white female deaths 1 - Page 8 14954210
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z33white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Zz16
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Zx11
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Zxx10

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Zzz13
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z29
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z30
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z31
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z32

A YOUNG woman was only a few minutes from home when she pulled over to change a flat tyre and was killed by a passing minibus in the early hours of yesterday morning.

Tegan Miller, 24, had only just moved to Sydney from the Central Coast days before the accident.

As family and friends mourned yesterday, a man who had stopped to help Ms Miller was last night still traumatised after witnessing the horror crash.

He escaped unscathed after pulling up behind Ms Miller’s car and going to help her with the tyre.

The minibus smashed into both stationary cars and hit Ms Miller as it rounded a bend on the Warringah Freeway at Crows Nest about 12.30am.

Ms Miller, believed to have left her home just moments­ before on her way to the city, suffered critical injuries and died at the scene. It appeared she had been driving in the right-hand lane when she was forced to pull over because of a flat tyre not long before the minibus came around the bend.

The force of the impact left debris strewn across all four lanes of traffic.

A friend of the man who had stopped to help yesterday told The Daily Telegraph that he was “devastated” after seeing Ms Miller die in front of him.

Ms Miller was an insurance underwriter who had moved from Woy Woy to live with her best friend in Sydney.

Just days before her death she posted on social media: “Living with people who I love is going to be amazing and I can’t wait for the fun to begin.”

The minibus driver was taken for mandatory blood and breath testing as police experts began investigating the accident. It is understood there were no passengers in the bus at the time of the accident.

A nearby resident, who did not wish to be named, said that the noise of the accident­ had been so loud that it sounded like it had happened inside her own residence.

“I thought the house blew up, I thought it was the gas or something,” she said. “The whole house shook.”

ref http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/warringah-freeway-fatality-woman-hit-and-killed-while-changing-tyre/news-story/bca115115f0e961dc85b34dedc3bd216

safety - changing tire on a road is potentially dangerous as other vehicles may crash into you.

not sure what to do, except perhaps call friends or AAA, or tow truck.

what would you do if your tire on car is flat and needs to change in this situation?

wow just moved to sydney to have fun with friend when in 2 days this happens, and so close to home.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Haley Jean Van Abel May 30, 2002 - May 20, 2017

Post by redpill Tue May 23, 2017 8:01 pm

Haley Jean Van Abel  May 30, 2002 -  Saturday  May 20, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Thumbn11white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Thumbn12white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Thumbn13

Michigan State Police say a 14-year-old girl was killed when the ATV she was driving rolled over along a trail in the Upper Peninsula.

State police said in a statement that Haley Vanabel of Marquette died at the scene of Saturday night’s crash in Marquette County’s Sands Township.

Investigators said the girl was riding the ATV with one passenger at around 7:30 p.m. when the ATV went off Honor Camp Trail, near M 553, and up a dirt embankment, causing the vehicle to roll.

The passenger, another 14-year-old girl, wasn’t hurt. Police said both girls were wearing safety belts at the time of the crash.

i think atv's are too dangerous, too easy to die too easy for it to roll over causing instantly fatal death

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Eight-year-old girl Saffie Rose Roussos Georgina Bethany Callander, 18, had died.

Post by redpill Tue May 23, 2017 8:11 pm

Eight-year-old girl Saffie Rose Roussos who become separated from her mother and sister during the Manchester terror attack has been confirmed dead.

Saffie-Rose Roussos died from her injuries after a terrorist committed the atrocity at a concert by American singer Ariana Grande on Monday night. May 22, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12967310
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Pa-lar10

Georgina Bethany Callander, 18, had died.

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Telemm10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Georgi10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z34

safety not sure there's a whole lot you can do from a surprise terrorist bombing, except perhaps support trump  ban muslims

Sorrell Leczkowsk 14-year-old schoolgirl has been confirmed as among the dead.

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 18664210

Fourteen-year-old Nell Jones has been confirmed as one of the 22 victims of the Manchester terror attack at an Ariana Grande concert.

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Ss-com10

Olivia Campbell, a fifteen-year-old, was killed in the Manchester terror attack, her mother said on Tuesday night.

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z35
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 17052410

here in the US not too long ago a deranged driver in NYC killed a teen girl and injured others
and in Australia another deranged driver also drove into a crowd killing several.

so at any second i'm outdoors a deranged driver or terrorist can either drive into me or blow up killing me.

some people in this world are born rich and famous or win lotteries, and others are killed by bad drivers or terrorists.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Hannah Williamson 21 died FriMay 19, 2017

Post by redpill Wed May 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Hannah Williamson 21 died Fri May 19, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Stream10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z36
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Zz17
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Zzz14
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Zzzz10

sun wrote:21-year-old Hannah Williamson, from Freethorpe,   collapsed and died in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, on Friday.  in Marlborough Terrace on 19 May.

A post mortem examination proved inconclusive. Police are treating her death an unexplained, while further tests are carried out.
Officers were called to a Great Yarmouth property at 9.30am but animal lover Hannah, of nearby Freethorpe, died at the scene.

Her death is being treated as unexplained after a post mortem examination proved inconclusive.

Further tests are now set to be carried out in a bid to establish how Hannah died.

The house where Hannah died has been sealed off by police.

Forensic experts were at the property over the weekend searching for vital clues as cops stood guard outside.

not too long ago Stacey Tierney stripper dancer also died Melbourne, Australia, on December 19, 2016

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 3bc66810

Stacey death is also unexplained though her exbf says she used drugs including cocaine

Unexplained death can even happen to 21 year old exotic dancers, though i suspect she OD on a drug

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Alexandrea Sweitzer 20 fatally shot at Richmond park

Post by redpill Wed May 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Alexandrea Sweitzer 20 fatally shot at Richmond park

Alexandrea Kay Sweitzer Discovery Bay, California

Mar 14, 1997 - Thur May 18, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 20289310
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Daiqxh10

Police said a Discovery Bay woman who was fatally shot last Thursday night at Booker T. Anderson Jr. Park in Richmond has been identified.

Officers responded to a ShotSpotter gunshot detection system alert at 960 S. 47th St. around 8:45 p.m.

The victim was dropped off at a hospital while police were still en route, and she later died of her wounds.

The victim has been identified as 20-year-old Alexandrea Sweitzer, according to the Contra Costa County coroner's office.

looking for the shooter, parents say she was robbed.

it's certainly worth thinking of what steps to take to avoid being robbed and shot and killed.

personally i would prefer not to be out after sundown and 9pm is night

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Darian Dearborn 17-year-old car crash

Post by redpill Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 am

Darian Dearborn (2000 - 2017)

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Darian10white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Darian10

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 20496710

Darian Elizabeth Dearborn, 17, of Pierson, Florida, passed away on Wed May 17, 2017, in Seville, Florida. Darian was born in Ormond Beach, FL to Dennis and Melody Dearborn, on February 2, 2000. She was a student at T. Dewitt Taylor High School in Pierson, FL.  
news wrote:
Darian Dearborn bounces on the back of a powerful horse kicking dirt as it rounds a barrel on a competition course.

That’s the picture grieving family and friends of the 17-year-old Taylor Middle-High School junior say they’re holding close to their hearts a week after her death in a car crash. Her parents described watching Darian’s daring as they held their breath with pounding hearts, praying silently that she didn’t get hurt.

The girl with her ponytail flying in the wind would always make the run safely, winning ribbons, cash prizes and buckles and saddles as awards. The trip she did not survive last week involved her 2000 GMC sport utility vehicle, which crashed into a tree off Raulerson Road near the intersection of State Road 305/Bunnell Road in Seville last Wednesday. Darian, who was not wearing a seat belt, died at the scene, the Florida Highway Patrol said. The crash remains under investigation.

She was driving her friend home when the wreck occurred, said her mother, Melody Dearborn. The friend, Karley Labaw, 14, survived the crash and was airlifted to Arnold Palmer Hospital in Orlando. Labaw is at home recovering from her injuries, Darian’s family said.

Darian Dearborn  was driving north on Raulerson Rd in a 2002 GMC SUV around 2:05 PM on May 17 with a 15-year-old passenger,  The driver went off the roadway for an unknown reason then overcorrected, driving onto the east shoulder near Brownlee Rd. The SUV overturned and the top of the vehicle hit a tree.

The 17-year-old Darian Dearborn wasn’t wearing a seatbelt at the time of the accident and was pronounced dead at the scene.

The Volusia County Sheriff's Office family is grieving the loss of Darian Dearborn, the 17-year-old daughter of one of our deputies.  Darian lost her life Wednesday afternoon in a single-vehicle crash in Seville.

This is any family's nightmare,  and our hearts are broken for Deputy Dearborn, his entire family and everyone who knew and loved Darian.  

Wow it seems just yesterday i wrote about how Madeline Finch, almost 17, crossed the center line on Sunday and was hit and killed.

i have choice over atv but not cars. atv too dangerous.

So yeah driving flipping your vehicle and hitting a tree can result in your death. every white flower that dies from driving makes me think of my driving even more. the passenger was injured but still alive in this case.

luckily we don't live in a final destination universe.

Last edited by redpill on Thu May 25, 2017 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Helene Brandy and Brittany Evans 25 drowning

Post by redpill Thu May 25, 2017 12:18 am

Helene Brandy and Brittany Evans 25 drowning  Saturday May 20, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Helene10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Kayake10

Brittany Evans 25
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Britta10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z37

Helene Brandy
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Helene-Brandy_20170522163312435_8127021_ver1.0_640_360
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Helene11
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 20604310

The search continued Wednesday for a kayaker who has been missing since a weekend boating accident on the Ohio River that killed her friend.

Helene Brandy and Brittany Evans, both 25, were kayaking on Saturday when witnesses saw their kayaks plunge over the Dashields Lock and Dam and heard cries for help. Evans' body was recovered a short time later.
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette wrote:
The photo, a selfie taken by Helene Brandy with friend Brittany Evans over her left shoulder, is both beautiful and horrifying.

Beautiful, because two women, both 25 and in the primes of their lives, share a leisurely kayak ride down the Ohio River on Saturday under a sunny, blue sky that warms the scene. You can sense the joy in their smiles and body language.

And horrifying, because of what lies ahead.

The happiness in that single photo, one of the last Ms. Brandy took, is undermined by what we now know:
Just minutes after the photo was taken and posted to Snapchat, Ms. Evans and Ms. Brandy were carried by the current over the Dashields Lock and Dam near Edgeworth.

Witnesses said they heard cries for help and saw two kayaks tumbling over the dam.

Ms. Evans's body was recovered soon after. Searchers continue to look for Ms. Brandy. Family members stood on the banks of Ohio Monday, praying.

s a child, Brittany Evans once tried to drive her Barbie Jeep five or six miles down the road to Olive Garden.

“She was ready to go,” her father, Jack Evans, said Sunday with a chuckle. But a moment later he choked on a sob: His daughter, now 25, died Saturday in a kayaking accident at the Dashields Lock and Dam on the Ohio River.

Witnesses reported seeing two kayakers go over the dam on Saturday afternoon. Officials recovered Ms. Evans’ body downstream at about 6:20 p.m. Saturday but were still searching for the second kayaker Sunday.

Ms. Evans outgrew her Barbie Jeep but held on to that adventurous spirit and was always trying new things, her father said. She grew up in Vienna, W.Va., and moved to Pittsburgh after graduating with a degree in marketing from West Virginia University in 2013. She was working at PLS Logistics Services, a Cranberry-based shipping logistics management company.

He and a friend spotted two empty kayaks floating near the dam and also saw an empty life preserver, he said. They spotted a woman in a black life preserver, floating face down at the base of the dam.

Mr. Boyd brought his boat as close to the woman as he could, just inches away from the dam’s pounding water, fighting with the current that was pulling the boat toward the dam. His friend leaned out over the side of the boat and grabbed the woman by her life preserver.

But the life preserver came right off her, Mr. Boyd said, and the woman slipped under the water. He and his friend were forced to retreat back from the dam.

“It’s devastating,” Mr. Boyd said Sunday.

A rescue crew arrived on scene about 15 minutes later, Mr. Boyd said. The second kayaker, who authorities say was also a “young woman,” has not been found. Investigators haven’t determined how they got caught in the dam.

Search crews and volunteers are still trying to find a woman who disappeared while kayaking over the weekend.

Helene Brandy, 25, was last seen on the Ohio River on Saturday.

Brandy’s family members gathered on the shore of the river again Tuesday morning, hopeful that she would be found. Brandy, who is from Upper Saint Clair, was kayaking with a friend, when their kayak went over a dam on the river.

“Unfortunately, the last photo that she sent, was just a few hundred feet from the dam. She had no clue it was there, obviously from the photo,” said Sam Gaetano, a relative of Brandy.

The body of 25-year-old Brittany Evans was found near the Dashield Lock and Dam shortly after the kayak went over, but there was no sign of Brandy, who family members say lived her life to the fullest. The family brought her high school senior picture to the river.

“Helene cheerleaded at my son’s high football games, they both went to Pitt together, she cheerleaded for Pitt,“ said Gaetano. “She was a great gymnast, great athlete, loved a lot of crafts and just a vibrant young lady at the beginning of a wonderful life.”

So they went kayaking in a river overlooking a dam their kayaks went over the damn and they drowned. they found 1 body Brittany Evans but the other Helene Brandy still missing

just like that, their life went poof. stories like this makes me wonder if final destination is inspired by real events

Lessons from final destination death is always lurking, always waiting. death doesn't give advance notice. Helene Brandy, 25 took a final snapchat photo of herself and her friend, not knowing that the danger of the damn and they would be swept over it and drown.

So if i'm going on a float i'm gonna ask about that.

update
they recovered Helene's lifeless body on Sunday May 28, 2017, 8 days after they pulled it.

one woman

Becky Moore
3 days ago

On July 1 2015 my son Jason Moore went and jump in the Ohio River in Monaca Pa the current took him right under it took 8 days to find his bodey my son was 22 years old I know what these parents are going through all you can do is pray and keep praying God be with her mom and dad

i think i'll stick with swimming pools, that's to add to all the other dangers like brain eating amoeba and electric currents

Last edited by redpill on Mon May 29, 2017 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Jordan L. Holly, 16, of Charleston, Illinois

Post by redpill Thu May 25, 2017 7:48 pm

Jordan L. Holly, 16, of Charleston, Illinois passed away in a tragic car accident on Tuesday, May 23, 2017. She was born on April 14, 2001

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 5925ff10

MATTOON, Ill. (WCIA) -- One woman didn't think twice before jumping in to try and save a teenager's life.

A vigil was held to remember Charleston High School student, Jordan Holly. There was a room full of teenagers, along with some family members trying to understand what happened and why.

One woman understands all too well because she was there when it happened.

Flowers remain at the intersection where 16 year old Jordan Holly was killed.

It's a day many will never forget, especially Britteney Derixon.

The mother of three and certified nursing assistant was driving behind Holly when the crash happened.

"I was scared, I was really thinking about anything except trying to make sure everybody was okay," says Britteney Derixon.

She saw the truck hit the teenager's car and the car slide into a front yard. Derixson checked the truck driver and moved to the car and Holly.

"You know felt her wrist, felt her neck, for a pulse and I just could find one so i just started doing compressions on her," says Britteney Derixson.

It was the first time the CNA had ever done CPR.

She kept Holly's passenger talking while emergency officials came for help.

"I keep thinking about it and wondering if there's something more i should have done," comments Derixson.

She says as a mother, she's heartbroken for Holly's parents and she reached out to the holly family to share her condolences.

"I can't imagine losing one of kids and in something that tragic," says Derixson.

The minor who was in the car with Jordan Holly was taken to hospital.

There's still no word on the extent of the passenger's condition.

CHARLESTON, Ill. (WCIA) -- The community is remembering the life of a teenager killed in a car crash. It happened Tuesday at the intersection of Lerna and Old State roads, in Mattoon.

Police say Jordan Holly was traveling on Old State Road and did not stop for a driver coming south on Lerna.

Another minor was in the car with her and was taken to the hospital. No word on the extent of the passenger's injuries.

Gary Stevens was watching TV at home when he heard a crash just outside his door.

"I heard the truck brakes lock up and then I heard the impact, so I walked outside and it was a pretty bad crash. The truck was still pushing the car into the yard over there."

He says crashes happen at this intersection a lot because it's hard to see around the corners. But, Stevens knew this one was different.

"I just told my wife, I said, 'This is a bad one.'"

16-year old Jordan Holly was killed. She had just finished her sophomore year at Charleston High School.

"It is a shock. It affects many people."

Assistant Superintendent Todd Vilardo knows the family personally.

"The Holly family is well-respected in our community. Mrs. Holly is principal at Carl Sandburg Elementary School."

Dozens gathered at both schools to remember the life of a varsity cheerleader, a babysitter and a girl, who school leaders say, was a great student and an even greater person.

"Jordan was a very well-liked, vibrant, energetic, good student and young lady. She was a contributing student at Charleston High School."

Stevens says what happened was tragic and he hopes more can be done to prevent things like this in the future.

"I think they need to put some stoplights up here or something to slow people down."

The high school principal says there were a couple gatherings for Jordan Tuesday night; one brought in a couple hundred people.

The other driver, 62-year old Michael Chaney, of Toledo, was not seriously hurt.

CHARLESTON, Ill. (WCIA) -- A community is grieving after a deadly crash killed a high school student.

Charleston school officials say 16 year old Jordan Holly died Tuesday afternoon. Holly's friends say she was a cheerleader and a babysitter, and say she'll be remembered as a person who was kind to everyone she met.

People who live near the accident site say the intersection is notoriously dangerous. The coroner confirmed a crash happened at the intersection of Lerna road and Old State road this afternoon.

Neighbors say a car and a dump truck collided, went off the road, and stopped in someone's yard. The vehicles hit a tree branch and left deep skid marks in the grass. Neighbors say crews were out there until about 7 pm.

Officials have not given out any details about the crash yet, but people who live near the intersection say crashes happen there quite often. Holly's friends say it's hard to believe she's gone.

"She's just a loving, caring person, and she never did any harm," says friend Breanna Margenthaler, "And it's really hard to deal with what happened today. It's just, it hit home really hard."

"This intersection is probably one of the worst ones in town," says Rhandi Patterson, who lives one house away from the crash site, "There's at least one accident here a year. This was probably one of the worst ones that I've seen in the 14 years I've lived here."

Early Tuesday evening, Charleston schools announced the news of Holly's death.

Neighbors told us the driver of the dump truck appeared to be in distress after the crash. There's no word yet on his condition, or that of any other people that may have been involved.

wow it just seems like yesterday i was writing about Darian Dearborn, 17 and Madeline Finch age 16.
who also died in car accidents.

so yeah be careful of intersections. i drive defensively. even if i have right of way i'd rather be safe than sorry. the news seems to suggest Jordan mistake was "did not stop for a driver coming south on Lerna" but it's not clear if she had right of way or not. perhaps the truck driver should have stop.

that one mistake, not stopping for a driver coming south on Lerna, and after 16 years of life, hers comes to an end.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Maddi Thomas, left, and Sierra Thomas

Post by redpill Thu May 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Maddi Thomas, left, age 5 and Sierra Thomas 7 died Wed May 24, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 22776210
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 20657510

2 children, their grandmother killed in Blount County head-on crash with 16-year-old driver
Carol Robinson crobinson@al.com

Three people - including two children - were killed in the Wednesday-morning crash on a Blount County roadway.

Alabama State Troopers on Wednesday evening identified one of the victims as Deana Whitfield. She was 47, and lived in Locust Fork. One of granddaughters - a 7-year-old girl in Whitfield's vehicle - was pronounced dead on the scene, and a 5-year-old girl from the same vehicle was taken to St. Vincent's Blount Hospital, where she was later pronounced dead. Troopers no longer release the names of juvenile victims., but Blount County authorities identified the young victims as sisters Sierra Grace Thomas, 7, and Maddison Ava Thomas, 5.

The crash happened at 9:33 a.m. on Alabama 79 near Fairview Church Road just south of Cleveland. Senior Trooper Chuck Daniel said Whitfield was driving a Cadillac SRX when she was involved with a head-on collision with a 2007 Jeep Cherokee driving by a 16-year-old Blountsville teen boy.

Whitfield was airlifted to UAB Hospital where she was pronounced dead. The teen driver of the SUV was also taken to UAB with undisclosed injuries. Daniel said earlier that an infant in Whitfield's vehicle was not seriously injured. Authorities said the infant is set to be released from Children's of Alabama.

news doesn't say if the grandmother was at fault or the teen driver, in a head on collision.

whoever is at fault, death has come to Maddi Thomas, age 5 and Sierra Thomas 7. just 5 and 7 years of life when it all ended.

luck is the true master of the universe. every time you drive you're rolling the dice. the dice with death.
if u survive you have made a D&D saving throw

even if you're a good responsible driver, there are bad drivers out there and if they hit you then can instantly kill you.

1 bad driver and your time spent on earth is over.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Two-year-old Addie Cook Four-year-old twins Holly and Ella Smith

Post by redpill Thu May 25, 2017 8:20 pm

Two-year-old Addie Cook died Friday May 19, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Lvwres10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Addie-cook-missouri
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Nintchdbpict000326676074
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Lvwrestling25n

A little girl from Missouri died after her mother's boyfriend body slammed the child to the ground while performing a wrestling move.

Authorities accused the toddler's mom, Cheyenne Cook, and her boyfriend Richard Gamache Jr. of torturing the girl and then trying to cover up the abuse.

Police and EMS were called to the couple's home on May 16 in response to 2-year-old Addie Cook having seizures. She was transported to the hospital, but died a few days later.
mother and her boyfriend were arrested after police say he performed ‘wrestling moves’ on the child and she tried to cover up the abuse.

Richard Gamache, 24, is charged with abuse and neglect of a child. Addie’s mother, 19-year-old Cheyenne Cook, is charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

Gamache, 24, later admitted to police that he had performed wrestling moves, including a "Batista Bomb," on the little girl prior to her death.

Batista Bomb, also known as a powerbomb, is a dangerous move in which a person picks someone up by the waist, swings them up in the air and then drops the person on the ground on their back.

her mother's bf wanted to perform wrestling moves on a 2 year old and she died. both have been charged with child abuse

some people should not be allowed to reproduce

Four-year-old twins Holly and Ella Smith

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z38

A teenager obsessed with fire faces a “substantial” time in prison after starting a bedroom blaze that killed four brothers and sisters.

Four-year-old twins Holly and Ella Smith and their two-year-old brother Jordan were asleep as the blaze took hold in Freckleton, while elder brother Reece, 19, was overcome by fumes as he went upstairs to try to rescue them.

All four died from the effects of smoke inhalation following the blaze on January 7 last year.

Dyson Allen, 19, was convicted of four counts of manslaughter by a jury at Preston Crown Court.

He was cleared of their murders.

I think pyromaniacs should be executed if their fires kill. in this case Dyson Allen

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Rylie Guentensberger 12-year-old girl

Post by redpill Sat May 27, 2017 1:32 am

Rylie Guentensberger 12-year-old girl died Friday May 26, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Rylie_10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 18221810
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Guente10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z39

she looks tall for 12.

denver post wrote:

Teen dies 4 weeks after getting hit by car that crashed through store in Parker

Rylie Guentensberger, who died Friday, was one of seven people injured when the vehicle slammed into RNK Running & Walking in Parker on April 29. Investigators say the driver might have had a medical condition that led to the crash.

The car traveled through a parking lot and struck another car before it plowed through the store.

Rylie’s family posted on Facebook on Friday that “today is a day of tears” and asked people to “be happy” as Rylie was in life.

Today is a day of tears... Today is a day of memories... Today is a day of celebrating a special life... Today, our sweet Rylie passed away...This last month has shown us just how many lives she's touched. She has made us all stronger, love more fully, and smile more often."

Guentensberger was the only person hit by the car. Seven others inside the RNK Running & Walking store were also injured.

Store owner Jim Browning said the vehicle sped into the parking lot, jumped a median, hit the store manager’s vehicle, jumped another median and then ran through the store.

Suspect

so you can be in a store when a car comes crashing in and kills you.

Suspect No

i guess the safety idea is to be vigilant at all times.

spiritually if i got hit by this guy and i'm dying i'll be pissed as fuck in the final minutes. but then i think of Rylie Guentensberger who was only 12 years old when she died. i hope there's an afterlife. knowing that at least 1 other person, Rylie Guentensberger, at age 12, died from inside a store when a car crashed inside, takes a little bit of sting if i were to die in the same manner bc how unlucky is that?

sometimes i think the safest life is to be inside home and order online from amazon. Rolling Eyes

what would ur last 3 minutes of thoughts be if you are dying bc of something like this?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Lilly Whitaker, 8,

Post by redpill Sat May 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Lilly Whitaker, 8, of Santa Clarita, died Friday while recovering from open heart surgery
Friday May 26, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 8-year10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 File-110
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 File110
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 20701910

Lilly was fighting for her life, according to family and friends, after undergoing open-heart surgery Thursday.

She showed signs of progress after the surgery while still on life support, according to Kirk Stinson, a friend of the family who initially reached out to the station seeking blood donations and prayers for the family.

Whitaker fell ill over the weekend and when her condition did not improve, her family took her to Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital, where doctors there quickly realized she had a rare life-threatening condition.

She was taken to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, where she was diagnosed with a disease that’s attacking the fluids around her heart.

the girl is actually O negative; however, all blood donations made in her name to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles help, according to friends and family.

The challenges have brought the family together, said family friend Kirk Stinson, a family friend who also works with Lilly’s father at Stinson’s company.

She underwent surgery, but then there was an issue with bleeding from the surgical wounds, and is now being assisted machines that are helping her breathe.

She has shown signs of improvement, but doctors are unsure if she’ll be strong enough to breathe on her own once the machines are removed.

An 8-year-old Santa Clarita girl is fighting for her life Wednesday, leaving her family asking the community for blood donations to help her survive.

Lily Whitaker, 8, of Santa Clarita, fell sick the other night and was taken to the hospital for treatment.

However, Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital doctors quickly realized the girl needed a specialty care for her condition that required she be airlifted to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.

Lilly has a disease that’s attacking the fluids around her heart, and on Monday night, she went into cardiac arrest and needing open heart surgery.

http://www.hometownstation.com/santa-clarita-latest-news/8-year-old-girl-on-life-support-after-open-heart-surgery-194706
Samie Gebers wrote:
8-year-old girl dies after battle with heart problems
By Samie Gebers -

After a battle with Adenoviruses and heart problems, 8-year-old Lily Whitaker passed away at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles on Friday.

“We used to call her Lily Ray of Sunshine,” said Danielle Whitaker, Lily’s mother. “She was sweet and caring, and she left such an impact.”

The Santa Clarita girl went into cardiac arrest early Tuesday at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles after doctors discovered excess fluid around her heart. Her mother reported that medical personnel spent an hour and a half performing CPR on Lily before putting her on life support machines.

“The signs were up and down,” said Kirk Stinson, a close family friend, describing the ordeal as an emotional roller coaster.

Doctors were concerned that bleeding in Lily’s heart wouldn’t stop and while they were giving her blood, she was also losing too much.

While on life support, medical staff administered Factor VII to help stop the bleeding, which did work for a short period of time.

On Wednesday, Lily was put on dialysis to help support her kidneys and doctors told parents that they were going to need to perform open heart surgery to clean up and remove excess fluid.

“It looked promising,” Danielle Whitaker said.

On Thursday, the doctors were unable to get to the inside of Lily’s heart to clean it. After another dose of Factor VII, a new machine in her heart and hours of praying, Doctor’s told the Whitakers to prepare for the worst.

On Friday afternoon, doctors took Lily off of life support.

“I got in bed with her and held her the entire time,” Danielle Whitaker said. “They took the tubing out of her face and nose so I could hold her.”

Her mother, father and brother were with her when she died.
“Last week, she was a vibrant, happy girl,” Stinson said. “This week, she was gone.”

Lily’s cause of death was related to the Adenoviruses, which will rarely reach a patient’s heart, according to Lilly’s mother.

The week prior, Lily reported not feeling well, but still wanting to go on a field trip with her school. Eventually, her signs of illness got worse and her mother took her to Henry Mayo for assessment. They later airlifted her and her mother to Children’s Hospital.

Before the girl’s death, Stinson reached out to the community in an effort to inspire people to give blood that may help Lily’s battle.

i pray to the universe the adenovirus or any virus doesn't enter my heart, or anywhere else

so wow, last week she was vibrant and 1 week later she died from heart failure from a virus
at the very young age of 8

No

just 8 years of life experiences and 8 years of learning and 8 years of time in the fabric of spacetime matrix when she had to come to terms with death.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Nicole Scherten 23 Caroline Alfano 20 died Sunday, March 5th, 2017

Post by redpill Sun May 28, 2017 6:20 pm

Nicole Scherten 23 died Sunday, March 5th, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Photo12
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Unname10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Newsen10

Caroline Alfano 20
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 18803810

Emma Green wrote:
Meghan Mapes was trying to convince her roommate and Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority sister Caroline Alfano to stay at the Okeechobee Music and Arts Festival longer on Sunday, March 5. Alfano wanted to go home to Boca Raton early to be with her parents and introduce them to her friend Nicole Scherten, a German exchange student at the University of Florida F. She drove away from the festival in her SUV, wearing a pastel tie-dye dress with carefree spirit.

Alfano and her passenger were struck from behind while waiting at a stop sign on State Road 710 near Southeast 128th Avenue in Okeechobee County, according to the Orlando Sentinel. Joseph David Lagrego, 22, of Englewood slammed into Alfano’s car and killed Scherten on the spot. Alfano was transported to Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and died seven hours later

so this rear-ended car accident resulted in 2 women losing their lives.

i'm having second thoughts about taking unnecessary driving trips hmmm Suspect

there are absolutely no guarantees whatsoever in life No

if some punk rear ends me and i die i'll be pissed but as i am dying i know at least 2 others white flowers and the Pels family had the same thing happen to them so i'm not alone.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Susannah Jean Murray 3-week-old

Post by redpill Mon May 29, 2017 12:39 am

Susannah Jean Murray 3-week-old

born 5/4/2017 - died Friday 5/26/2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z41
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Photo_11
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Susann10

died when pet pit balls bit her
news wrote:
Susannah Jean Murray: 3 week old Grand Rapids baby has died after being mauled to death by pit bull after being left alone for five minutes.

Susannah Jean Murray a three week old Grand Rapids, Michigan baby has died after being mauled to death after being left alone with three pit bulls dogs.

The baby girl’s death came according to a report via MLive after being left alone for in a bouncy chair for about five minutes on Thursday when she was set upon at a Kalamazoo Avenue home.

Notice of the attack came when an adult checked on the child only to discover she had incurred injuries, with one of the dogs, a two year old pit bull marred with blood near its mouth.

Police said the infant’s injuries were consistent with a dog bite to the head.

Police said the mother was home at time outside on the porch but is not the one who discovered the bloodied child.

other news articles point out that the mother should not left the infant alone with pit bulls, not even 5 minutes, pit bulls were all captured and will be destroyed, and that pit bulls are involved in more attacks and bits on humans than other breeds.

so she only got 3 weeks of existence in this world when pit bulls ended it.

in Maine there was a newborn that froze to death Aroostook County Jane Doe

The body of a full-term baby girl with an attached umbilical cord was found December 7, 1985, in Frenchville, Maine. Her body was found by a dog, which then brought it to its owners. The infant had died within a half hour after her birth, due to extremely cold temperatures. She had been abandoned in a gravel pit. Examiners determined that the dog had not caused injury to the baby.

At the location, bloody footprints were found, believed to have been left there by the infant's mother. Her parents may have been from Canada.

one source said she had reddish blonde hair, fair. the infant only lived 30 minutes when it died from freezing and was found frozen solid.

it seems a pregnant mother was driving the car, pulled over, delivered the baby in extreme cold weather by herself, placed the baby at another location, then went back to her car and drove off.

strange she didn't deliver in a hospital and give her up for adoption. that baby only got 30 minutes of existence in this world.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Taylor Muir, 14, died suddenly older sister Jodi Muir 16

Post by redpill Mon May 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Taylor Muir, 14, died suddenly died Sunday May 28, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Taylor10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 16002910
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 16426110

Her heart simply stopped beating' Family left devastated as teenage sister of sudden death schoolgirl Jodie Muir also passes away

"Beautiful" Taylor Muir, 14, has passed away in hospital from a heart condition – three years after losing her sister to the same disease.

Taylor Muir, 14, died suddenly in the early hours of yesterday morning from the same condition, Long QT Syndrome, that claimed the life of her sister Jodie, 16, in 2014.

Their parents, Peter Muir and Laura McArthur, were last night being comforted by relatives as tributes poured in for “beautiful and comical” Taylor.

In a statement, friends of the family wrote: “Our beautiful angel Taylor Muir passed away in the early hours of this morning. Her heart simply stopped beating and the hospital staff could not bring her back

so after 14 years of time on this planet, long QT syndrome of the heart caused her heart to stop and so she died. her older sister Jodie also died at age 16 3 years ago

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Jodie-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Jodie-11
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Js443410
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 14083611white female deaths 1 - Page 8 14083612

Long QT syndrome (LQTS) is a rare congenital and inherited or acquired heart condition in which delayed repolarization of the heart following a heartbeat increases the risk of episodes of torsades de pointes (TdP, a form of irregular heartbeat that originates from the ventricles). These episodes may lead to fainting and sudden death due to ventricular fibrillation. Episodes may be provoked by various stimuli, depending on the subtype of the condition.[1]

Sudden death. If there is sudden death, and doctors suspect long QT syndrome as the cause, they may recommend that the family members of the deceased get tested for the disease

so death hath plucked 2 white flowers in bloom using long QT syndrome. and it was sudden. at least it was painless, both girls it seems died in their sleep.

coming soon
Montana authorities say a 9-year-old girl has died after slipping and falling into a creek near Bozeman.

The Gallatin County Sheriff’s Office identified the girl as Juliana Currie

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty 6-year-old daughter, Taelyn Woodson ejected from vehicle

Post by redpill Tue May 30, 2017 6:41 pm

6-year-old daughter, Taelyn Woodson ejected from vehicle Sunday May 28, 2017 and died

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z42
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z43
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z44
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z45
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z47
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z46
people wrote:
An Indiana man allegedly punched his girlfriend while she drove four of her children on Sunday, causing a crash that led to the death of her 6-year-old daughter, PEOPLE confirms.

Nathaniel Jordan, 27, of Muncie, faces preliminary felony charges including neglect of a dependent causing death, criminal recklessness, and domestic battery, Sgt. John Bowling of the Indiana State Police tells PEOPLE.

Jessica Skeens, 28, of Farmland, was driving a van north on the Muncie Bypass at about 4:35 p.m. with four of her children— two in the middle row in child restraint seats, and two others in the back row allegedly without child restraint seats, according to a preliminary investigation.

Skeens and Jordan were arguing when he allegedly punched her and grabbed the steering wheel, causing her to lose control of the van, which careened off the highway and rolled over into a ditch, according to a release issued by the Indiana State Police.

Skeens’s 6-year-old daughter, Taelyn Woodson, who was sitting in the back row, was killed after being partially ejected from the van out a window.

this happened in Indiana where Libby German and Abby Williams were murdered. sounds like a redneck kinda thing to do.

this random event resulted in Taelyn Woodson death on Sunday May 28, 2017

so after 6 years of being in this world, she leaves it for the next. from something as random as a boyfriend punching her mother.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty 15-year-old Georgia Smits, of Jackson, Wyoming died atv

Post by redpill Tue May 30, 2017 6:51 pm

Georgia Smits,15

15-year-old  Georgia Smits, of Jackson, Wyoming  atv  Saturday May 27, 2017  

Georgia Anne Smits Apr 22, 2002 - May 28, 2017 (Age 15)  Smits was born on April 22, 2002 and passed away on Sunday, May 28, 2017. Miss Smits was a resident of Jackson Hole, Wyoming at the time of passing.

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 88438610
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z56
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Georgi11
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Georgi12
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 70029810

15-year-old Wyoming girl died in an ATV accident in rural Montrose County Sunday afternoon, according to the Montrose County coroner.

The coroner said Georgia Smits, of Jackson, Wyoming, died at the scene of the accident off 6000 Road, south of Spring Creek Road.

A 15-year-old girl died Sunday after she was thrown from her ATV near 6000 Road.

Georgia Smits of Jackson, Wyoming, was driving the vehicle with two others on board, when she hit a rock and was thrown to the ground.

The teen was alert and talking after the crash, but collapsed a short time later and could not be revived, according to Dr. Thomas Canfield, Montrose County coroner.

another day another atv death

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Grim-w10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Fresh_Cut_Flower_White_Lilies

my equation

white girl + atv = dead white girl + destroyed atv

i'm gonna pass on atv's until after i have seen star wars last jedi and beyond, plus xbox scorpio and other goodies Smile

Last edited by redpill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty 15-year-old Christina Snyder died Monday May 29, 2017

Post by redpill Tue May 30, 2017 7:01 pm

15-year-old Christina Snyder died Monday May 29, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 59c0cb10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Adbbed10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 D211df10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Christ10
fox wrote:
A 15-year-old girl killed after the car she's riding in slams into the back of a fire truck.

The deadly crash killed Christina Snyder late Monday night in Ypsilanti. Now the victim's friend and that girl's father are in critical condition.

Friends of the teen say they were out with Snyder and her friend, 15-year-old Michelle Horn at the Sumpter Township Festival Monday night.

Michigan State Police say Michelle's father, 34-year-old Charles Horn, picked them up in his 2007 Ford Explorer was heading westbound on I-94 near Grove road in Ypsilanti.

The driver that hit the truck must not have seen the fire truck and crashed into the rear of it," said Lt. Joel Allen, Michigan State Police.

The fire truck barely budged as Horn's Explorer was smashed. All three were wearing their seat belts. Police are unsure how fast he was going.

Friends and family are sending messages of love to Snyder, 15, of Ypsilanti as they can't believe the teen is really gone.

"I love you Christina, I hope to see you one day soon," said Keegan Delaney, a friend of the victim. "Fly high baby girl."

The Ypsilanti fire chief says normally they would have used the Jaws of Life to pull the victims from the car, but couldn't because Horn's car became stuck on the back door and the Jaws of Life couldn't be accessed.

The three were rushed to the hospital with Charles and Michelle in critical condition but Snyder died from her injuries.

"I'm upset about it and my friends who I was with last night are even closer with them than I was - and are very upset about it," Delaney said.

i think being a passenger in a car is kinda nerve-racking. if the driver screws up, in this case driving directly into a firetruck you die on the scene

since i would prefer to watch star wars the last jedi and beyond, dec 2017 i think i'll be extra careful about firetrucks and everything else out there when i drive. will i even survive to dec 2017, at this rate?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Baylee Ybarra Gatlin, 20

Post by redpill Tue May 30, 2017 7:13 pm

Baylee Ybarra Gatlin, 20

Baylee Ybarra Gatlin, 20 died Sunday May 28, 2017
Coroner: Lightning in a Bottle attendee died from LSD overdose

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z48
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 14008410white female deaths 1 - Page 8 14008411
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z49

Woman dies after medical emergency at Lightning in a Bottle music festival
A young woman died over the weekend after attending the Lightning in a Bottle music and arts festival at Lake San Antonio, officials confirm.

The Monterey County Sheriff's Office reports the incident on Saturday began as a medical call that was reported to the staff at the event. Baylee Ybarra Gatlin of Ventura was transported to Twin Cites Community Hospital in Templeton, where she died. She was 20 years old.

Ron Yukelson, a spokesperson for Twin Cities, said Gatlin was declared dead at 3:22 a.m. Sunday.

"The Twin Cities ER staff heroically tried to save her for about 90 minutes before she passed," Yukelson said.

The San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office Coroner is investigating the woman's death and says an autopsy is planned for Wednesday to determine the manner and cause of death.

Coroner: Lightning in a Bottle attendee died from LSD overdose

Last edited by redpill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Sarah Lee-Anne Reid (20) from Ballynahinch died suddenly on May 26

Post by redpill Tue May 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Sarah Lee-Anne Reid (20) from Ballynahinch died suddenly on Friday May 26, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Sarah-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Image11white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z50
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Sarah-11
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Hvar
mirror wrote:
The family of a 20-year-old British woman who died after she was found in a coma outside a club in Croatia said she will be "loved and missed always".

Sarah Lee-Anne Reid, from Magheraknock, Ballynahinch, in Northern Ireland, suffered cardiac arrest while being transported in an ambulance after being discovered at 9:30pm on May 26.

Despite doctors' attempts to revive her, she could not be saved.

According to local reports, the cause of death has not been determined, but the young tourist was said to have been "unconscious" in front of a nightclub in Hvar Town.

She is alleged to have been consuming alcohol, according to Total Croatia News.

Sarah's family have arranged a funeral for their "precious daughter... and much loved sister and granddaughter".

so 2 20 year olds died with a couple days of one another

Baylee Ybarra Gatlin, 20 and Sarah Lee-Anne Reid (20), both had music type festivals.

hmmm

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Chloe Conn, 14, of Detroit Lakes, Minn

Post by redpill Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:10 pm

Chloe Conn, 14,

Chloe Conn, 14, of Detroit Lakes, Minn died Wed May 31, 2017 was born December 5, 2002

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z60
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 20862310
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z61
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 24990310
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z62
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z63
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 0518vawayfromhome2626642

The teen who died Wednesday while hiking near the Vikingsholm Trail in the Lake Tahoe area was on a family vacation when she fell 50 feet after slipping from a rocky outcropping.

The girl was identified as Chloe Conn, 14, of Detroit Lakes, Minn., by the El Dorado County Sheriff-Coroner’s Office.

The sheriff's office received a report of the incident at 12:06 p.m. Wednesday. An off-duty law enforcement officer who was in the area came to the girl's aid and began CPR before on-duty emergency personnel arrived.

After extensive lifesaving efforts were conducted at the scene, Conn, who suffered major injuries in the fall, was transported to Barton Memorial Hospital in South Lake Tahoe, where she died.

Sheriff’s deputy Damian Frisby, the sheriff’s office search and rescue coordinator, said that the girl was with her mother, father and 17-year-old brother when the fatal accident occurred.

“She got into a spot that gradually steepened,” said Frisby. “It became almost vertical. She lost her footing and fell about 50-plus feet.”

The fall occurred on an outcropping about 75 yards from a parking lot along Highway 89. From the parking lot thousands of people every year take a safe, wide trail down the hill to the shore of Emerald Bay.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article153795719.html#storylink=cpy

she chose to go to an outcropping where she slipped and fell. She was in 8th grade. Just one little slip, fell 50 feet and she's gone forever.

since she died there, perhaps her spirit will live on in the trees and rocks as a ghost

Chloe Conn 14 and Maggie Lore 17 suffered similar fates only a few months apart

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z60
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 3ca2eb10

Last edited by redpill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:34 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Kayleigh Slusher age 3 murder

Post by redpill Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Kayleigh Slusher age 3 murder by mother and her boyfriend Jan. 30, 2014

ob wrote:
Kayleigh Jayne Slusher will be remembered for her bright smile, lots of energy and a love for “Sophia the First.” She was born May 3, 2010, in Napa to Jason Slusher and Sara Krueger. Kayleigh’s body was laid to rest on Friday, Feb. 7, 2014,

mother and boyfriend were convicted May 2017 and sentence

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 52f70f10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z58
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 02-05-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468610
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468611
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468612
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468613
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468614
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468615
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468616
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468617
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468618
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468619
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468620
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468621
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468622white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468623
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 12468624

Kayleigh Slusher kinda reminds me of Cayle Anthony.

wow, so just 3 years of life, of living and experiencing this world, and even seeing a rainbow for the first time in her life, when her mother and her boyfriend murdered her.

some children are born to Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg billionaires who will never have to struggle and have everything handed to them.

then we have children born with brain cancer, heart defects, seizures etc and die.

and Kayleigh Slusher who was only 3 when she was murdered. wow. life's a crap shoot.

she's been dead since 2014.

i used to be very envious of the current generation, in some ways i still am. i'd rather play star wars battlefront on a xbox scorpio than pitfall harry on atari 2600. i also played king's quest on a tandy 1000 and no hard drive, just 5 1/4 disk swap. no facebook, no iphone.

had Kayleigh not been murdered she would have grown up with iphones and facebook and tablets.

but wow, life's so random and bad things occur.

when i hear of things like this, i question the existence of the god of the bible.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Molly Wrede, 15, Jennifer Wood, 14, Lucina Luna 19, Kenley Ratliff 2, Stephanie Michelle Musser 18

Post by redpill Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Molly Wrede, 15,

Molly Wrede, 15, died Saturday in a plane crash in Puerto Rico June 3rd, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Molly-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Molly210
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 23118210
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Jv_vol10

earlier in 2017 an airplane with american tourists in Melbourne crashed in a mall killing all aboard.

how safe are small cesna class airplanes?

just 15 years and what was supposed to be a fun tourist trip ends in death

Jennifer Wood, 14

Jennifer Wood, 14 became sick on April 4, 2017 went to hospital died April 16, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 19487810

had history of asthma, but died from flu

Lucina Luna 19

19-year-old girlfriend, Lucina Luna was accidentally shot by boyfriend showing off gun

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Dbv5gh10

wow ! if someone shows me a gun i'll run

Kenley Ratliff 2

Kenley Ratliff A 2-year-old girl from Plainfield, Indiana, died on Saturday morning June 3rd, 2017
from an infection a tick that was carrying Rocky Mountain spotted fever  a tick-borne disease caused by the bacterium Rickettsia rickettsii.

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 20872510
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 2380310
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 20704510
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Baby_110
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Hospital_1496855145177_60782457_ver1.0_900_675_1496889672194_7033035_ver1.0_640_360

just 2 years old when something as random as a tick bite ended it. yet one more danger in the woods and fields to be added. just 2 years in this world of the living.

if i or you or someone you love were bitten by a tick carrying Rocky Mountain spotted fever, would i or you die?

Stephanie Michelle Musser 18

just 16 days after her high school graduation 18-year-old Stephanie Michelle Musser was speeding, when she crossed the median and struck an oncoming car and was killed instantly. Tuesday June 6th 2017. drug and alcohol tests pending.

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z63

Last edited by redpill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Sarah Zelenak 21 , Kirsty Boden 28 Georgia Stuart 12, Kailee Mayher 16

Post by redpill Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Sarah Zelenak 21 , Kirsty Boden 28 were both Aussies from Aussie land who died during London Bridge attack in London, England

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 18879710
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Sara-zelenak

safety so if i or you travel to London, will i be killed in a terrorist attack like these 2 plus victims from Ariane Grande concert?

12-year-old East Tennessee girl died Wednesday afternoon after becoming trapped in a culvert on TVA land in North Alabama. Georgia Faith Myrick Stuart, died Wed June 7, 2017 at age 12

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 593aa910

Kailee Mayher 16 died Wed June 7, 2017

- A high school student was killed and three others hurt after a crash Wednesday evening in Strongsville.

Police said the vehicle was traveling on Albion Road when it left the roadway and struck a tree. Six people, all aged 16, were in the vehicle at the time.

Kailee Mayher, a sophomore at Strongsville High School, was ejected from the vehicle and killed, police and the school district confirmed.

Kailee Mayher was a 16-year-old from Strongsville, Ohio.[1] 
With friends

Life and Activities

Kailee grew up in Strongsville and attended Strongsville High School where she was a sophomore.[1]  An athlete, Kailee was a member of her school's track and field squad.[10]  Her favorite music genre was New School Hip-Hop, and tweeted about being excited about concerts of Chance the Rapper, Future (rapper), Migos, Tory Lanez, and Kodak Black.[14] In her free time, she enjoyed being around friends and family. Kailee will be remembered for her intelligence, her beauty, and for her caring nature.[4

On the evening of June 6th around 10:25 pm, Kailee was a passenger in a car driving on Albion Road when the driver lost control of the vehicle and crashed. Kailee died as a result of her injuries

Source: https://www.everipedia.com/kailee-mayher/#ixzz4jeDUer8V

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 21041610
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Kailee10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z64
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Z65

so 6 teen girls all 16 in 1 car, driver hits a tree. Kailee dies.

safety it's unsafe to be a passenger of a driver who is a teen

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Olivia Hummel, 9 Rhianna Rawding, 9, Zoe Bremner 14 Lucia Margaret Johnson 4

Post by redpill Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Olivia Hummel age 9

Olivia Hummel age 9 was shot by her father's 9mm glock on Saturday June 10, 2017. Father is charged. claims "accident"

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Dsc_0110
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Olivia11
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Olivai10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 415ddc10white female deaths 1 - Page 8 415ddc11
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Image110
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 41d86410

just 9 years when either by accident or intentionally her father shot her in the head with a 9mm

Rhianna Rawding, 9

Rhianna Rawding, 9 died when a doctor sent her home, she died from septiciemia on Christmas, Dec 24,  2012

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Ri10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Family10
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Articl19
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Articl20white female deaths 1 - Page 8 _7168710
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 _7168711
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Articl21
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Articl22

Rhianna, who had been suffering from a urinary tract infection for three days, was seen by her GP during the morning of December 24, 2012 who told her parents to take her straight to hospital if she deteriorated.

Gemma and Justin rushed her into A&E at 12.30am on Christmas Day when her condition worsened to the point that she could not walk, had breathing difficulties and her feet were freezing cold with purple blotches
At Lewisham Hospital she was assessed by a junior doctor who confirmed that she had a urine infection and told her parents to take her home and to continue with the antibiotics prescribed by her GP.

But just a few hours later at 6.30am, Rhianna went into cardiac arrest.

Justin called for an ambulance. Paramedics tried to resuscitate Rhianna on the way to the hospital but nothing could be done to save her life.

there was inquest and parents are suing of course. she was born with kidney problems.

safety - a UTI can result in death

mystic just 9 years of life when something as random as a urinary tract infection caused death, on Christmas no less

Olivia Hummel, 9 Rhianna Rawding, 9, both lived and died at age 9, though their deaths were very different

Zoe Bremner 14

Zoe Bremner 14 was just 1 day shy of turning 15 when she died. her friends say they were doing drugs, so Zoe presumably died from an OD

A police spokesman said: 'At around 12.45am on Sunday, police received a report of a 14-year-old girl having died in Dundasvale Court.

she died Sunday June 11, 2017 one day shy of 15

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 41554910
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 41577810
white female deaths 1 - Page 8 41554c10

drugs are unsafe

Lucia Margaret Johnson 4

four-year old Lucia Margaret Johnson died Tuesday June 13, 2017 from a drowning that occurred on Saturday, June 10, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Lucia-10

Last edited by redpill on Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: white female deaths 1

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next