The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female deaths 1

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Samantha Lubbers 17, Suzanne Taylor (left) with her daughters, Kylie (center) and Taylor (right)

Post by redpill Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:50 pm

Samantha Lubbers 17

Samantha Lubbers 17, died when her car hit a train close to her home Monday June 12, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z66
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Vgqzac10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Samant10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 10dc9e10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Zz19
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z67
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Leld2y10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 17494210
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 18013510
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 18161210
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 15623710
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 13129710
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 18380810
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 14032810
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 10271510white female deaths 1 - Page 9 15665610

she looks fairly tall.

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 18808710

actual photo of her car after it was struck by the train, according to news

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Zz20
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Screen20

they had to cut open the car and drag her out, but she was pronounced dead at hospital

Samantha Lubber was a 17-year-old from Zeeland, Michigan.[8] 

Life and Activities
Samantha grew up in Michigan and attended Covenant Christian High School where she had recently finished up her junior year. In her free time, she enjoyed being around her friends and family. Samantha is remembered for her caring nature, positive attitude, and kindness she showed towards others.[9] 

Death

During the afternoon of June 12th, Samantha pulled out of a private driveway in the 6200 block of Chicago Drive around 2:40 p.m. Monday when she crossed the railroad tracks and a train hit the passenger side of her car. Samantha had to be cut out of the vehicle and flown to a local hospital where she later died from her injuries.[8] 

Source: https://www.everipedia.com/samantha-lubbers/#ixzz4jwYZYorT

Lubbers was seriously injured about 2:40 p.m. Monday, June 12, when she was leaving a private driveway in her 2009 Ford Focus. As she approached Chicago Drive near 64th Avenue, her vehicle was struck by an eastbound train traveling at about 35 mph.

The Ottawa County Sheriff's Office says 17-year-old Samantha Lubbers of Zeeland Township had just left a private driveway Monday afternoon when the collision occurred.

Officers say the car slowed as it approached the crossing but then proceeded onto the tracks. The train struck the passenger side of the car, which rolled over. Lubbers was extricated by first responders and airlifted to a hospital, where she died.

Officers say the CSX train was traveling approximately 35 mph and had 33 cars.

The railroad crossing where the crash happened doesn’t have red flashing lights to warn drivers about oncoming train, nor does it have an arm to prevent cars from driving onto the railroad tracks. Instead, there’s a stop sign and another sign that warns drivers about trains.

so witness said Samantha slowed her car as it approached, but she still went onto the tracks when it struck. hmm.

so for whatever reason and this happened 2:40pm, she didn't see the train or perhaps she did but thought she could drive through. perhaps she didn't want to sit there and wait for 33 cars to drive by.

and this happened close to her residence.

mystic thoughts, even very tall, young, 17, blonde pretty white flowers can face death if they cross a train in their car. at 2:40pm in the afternoon. perhaps she thought i don't want to wait. now she sleeps.

i'm wondering what her final minutes alive were like and after she was struck. she's in her car approaching a train track. did she not see the train? was she distracted by her iphone or music? a train is a loud big thing.
did she think she could cross before the train arrives? did somehow her car stall or get stuck on the tracks?

and after she was struck what did she think?

for me the take home point is if there's a possibility of being struck by a train, remember the name Samantha Lubbers.

she's 17. fit, healthy, slender tall blonde beautiful. with blue eyes. she won the genetics dna lottery. yet her decision to cross the tracks in her car just as a train was coming and poof. it's all over in an instant.
wow. just wow.

not too long ago an entire family heading to church was wiped out by a train

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Gofundme-kktv3
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 17201
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Amtrak-trinidad-fatal-5vo-transfer

the Miller family in Colorado with 4 year old Heidi Miller the sole survivor. this is why i don't go to church. i might get hit by a train or drunk driver, and apparently no angel will come to the rescue  No

based on these deaths i think if i see a train, i have to be 100% sure in broad daylight i can out run it, otherwise i'll wait. and look in both directions. esp in unfamiliar areas and states

train vs car = dead person in car

just 17 years when death plucks this white flower from our planet from something as random as a train hitting her car

Suzanne Taylor (left) with her daughters, Kylie (center) and Taylor (right)
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z68

The body of 45-year-old Suzanne Taylor was found in her bed beside the bodies of her daughters, 21-year-old Taylor Pifer and Kylie Pifer, 18, on Sunday night, North Royalton police Royalton, Ohio

they were killed on or before Sunday June 11, 2017 when their bodies were recovered

suspect George Brinkman. in custody.
Brinkman is also the suspect in the killings of a North Canton couple.

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Suzann10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Kylie-10
Kylie, 18 left, and Taylor Pifer. 21 right

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Taylor11

Taylor 21

not clear to me how the killer entered the victim's home, but yeah death by murder from intruder, whether invited or entering in is something worth considering as a safety issue

I found several ATV deaths which if i get names and photos will consider posting.

Last edited by redpill on Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:19 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Caterina Alzetta 19, Amy Carter, 15, Samra Kesinovic, 17, Isabelle Colman 17 Dana Baker 16 Tory Johnston (17) Orla O’Malley, 20

Post by redpill Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:54 pm

Caterina Alzetta 19, Italian died July 2014

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Pay-ca10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 14066310white female deaths 1 - Page 9 14066311
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 51571310

A teenage driver died after a car crash when her long blonde hair got caught in the steering wheel.

Caterina Alzetta, 19, was with her brother Pietro, 21, driving through the Italian town of Montereale Valcellina, when she wound down her window.

But the strong winds caused Caterina's hair to 'fly about' inside the car and get tangled in the steering wheel, according to Pietro, who survived the crash and had to be cut free from the wreckage.

When she tried to pull it free, the car veered into oncoming traffic and hit a car.

that's Final Destinationish Sad

it's also a dangerous for the driver and passenger. i think with teen girls i'll be the driver.

Amy Carter. Amy died on Christmas Eve from FIVE heart attacks - after being discharged from hospital with suspected flu Dec 24, 2009 age 15

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Amy-ca10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl24
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 My_29510
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 1366389
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl23
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl25white female deaths 1 - Page 9 292ff610

Amy Carter, 15, pleaded with doctors not to send her home after spending two night at the Worcestershire Royal Hospital and even asked one "Am I going to die?"

According to her parents, the doctor allegedly replied: "Of course not, don't be silly - it's a nasty illness but it's certainly not life-threatening."

The girl’s mother and father, Jacqueline and Richard Carter, yesterday blamed medical staff for missing a “catalogue of opportunities” to save their daughter's life.

Mrs Carter, 48, said: "I am not medically trained but even I could tell she was seriously ill.

"She hadn't eaten for weeks and lost more than a stone. There were plenty of opportunities for one of the doctors to see that she was seriously ill. We are extremely bitter and feel that we have been let down."
Mr and Mrs Carter, who both run pet shops near their home in Stourport-on-Severn, Worcs., said that Amy fell ill with flu-like symptoms at the beginning of December.

She visited an out-of-hours medical unit at the Worcestershire Royal Hospital and her GP twice before being admitted to hospital on December 19, where tests confirmed she had glandular fever.

Her weight dropped from seven to six stone and she was discharged on Monday December 21 with paracetemol and told to have plenty of rest, according to her parents.

Mr Carter, 43, said: "Amy was very frightened and really did not want to be moved out of hospital. “She hadn't eaten anything and her condition was deteriorating every day.

"She knew something was wrong but the doctors refused to listen to her."

On the morning of Christmas Eve, her worried parents called their GP, who said Amy's condition was "critical" and called an ambulance.

She died hours later.

Mrs Carter said: "Her organs basically all failed one-by-one and her heart was the last to go.

"She had no underlying health problems and was a healthy girl who should never had died.”

A spokeswoman for Worcestershire Royal Hospital said: "The case has gone to the coroner so we have no further comment at this time."

A spokesman for the coroner said: “Miss Carter was taken ill and admitted to hospital on the 19th December 2009.

“She was discharged home but continued to be unwell and was seen by a General Practitioner on two occasions.

“On the second occasion it was decided that she should be taken to hospital by ambulance. She suffered a series of cardiac arrests and died at hospital.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/6921505/Teenage-girl-dies-from-heart-attack-three-days-after-begging-hospital-not-to-be-discharged.html

she died from cardiac arrest due to septicemia.  Amy begged to stay in hospital and possibly with antibiotics would have recovered. family got settlement.

so um why do some seemingly healthy 15 year old teen girls contract septicemia and die?

Austrian teen Samra Kesinovic, 17 thought it would be cool to join ISIS. When she decided to leave she was beaten to death.

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 5655ba10

safety joining Islam can result in your death

Isabelle Colman 17 from The Gap, in Brisbane

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 43885410

Queensland Police say a dark cloud has been cast over Schoolies celebrations after a 17-year-old girl fell to her death from the 26th floor of a Gold Coast high-rise last night.

Police have named the girl as Isabelle Colman from The Gap, in Brisbane. She had been a student at Mt St Michael's College in Ashgrove.

Counsellors say schoolies were left traumatised after witnessing her plunge from a balcony at the Chevron Renaissance Towers at Surfers Paradise about 9:30pm (AEST).

It is understood she landed in a garden area of the complex's fifth floor pool deck

Schoolie Seb Georgio, who is staying at the hotel, said he saw Ms Colman fall.

"A girl fell off the balcony and [I] just watched her fall ... I didn't want to watch," he said.

Police have spoken to six people who witnessed the incident as well as a number of Ms Colman's friends.

Mr Rinders has urged other witnesses to come forward.

"What we are doing today is trying to locate and interview a number of people who may have been witnesses to the event who can help us fill in the pieces that we still don't know," he said.

"It's really not appropriate to comment as to the circumstances leading up to the young lady's death. They will be matters for the coroner to consider."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-22/teen-dies-in-schoolies-fall/4387482

Police say she was alone when she fell from a balcony on the 26th floor of the Chevron Renaissance about 9.30pm. Paramedics treated Isabelle but she could not be revived.

"We don't know what happened and we probably never will," Mike said.

"I don't think police will ever know. It's a natural thing to draw conclusions but we probably won't know."

so either by accident she tripped and fell, or perhaps even suicidal? Suspect  or even murder?

Dana Baker 16 suicide, was in a "romance" at age 13 with a 40 year old.

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Dana-b10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Jaspal10

A schoolgirl found hanged after being abused by her karate teacher from the age of 13 thought she was in a “soap romance”, an inquest heard.

Worcestershire Coroner’s Court was told that Dana Baker made repeated and “serious” attempts to harm herself before her death.

The inquest heard she took an overdose in May 2009 after revealing she was in a relationship with the karate teacher, who was in his 40s.

She made another serious self-harm attempt five months later, according to her teachers.

Dana, from Kidderminster, was 16 when she was found hanged from a tree in the town in May 2011.

Karate instructor Jaspal Riat, then aged 49, formerly of Denewood Avenue, Handsworth, was jailed for eight years in September, 2011 for sexually abusing her.

Dana Baker revealed 'relationship' with karate teacher - Birmingham Mail

Tory Johnston (17)   just before 7am July 15, 2015

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 2015-010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Tory-j10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Toryj10

she had night out with friends, then collapsed and died. She suffered seizures prior to her death. Post-Morten did not find cause of death.

she went to a night club. Voodoo Nightclub on the morning of July 15 she collapsed and died. i thought the age limit was 19 or 21 depending on whether alcohol is served which it usually is.

i think the take home lesson is drugs are bad for you. of course someone could have slipped something in her drink. still age 17 and at an adult with alcohol nightclub?

Orla O’Malley, 20 died in car accident Sunday June 11, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Orla10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Image12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 2017-010

Orla was a First-year psychiatric nursing student

not a whole lot of details on how the crash occurred, whether another vehicle was involved. but they were on the road at 1.30am

personally i'd rather be in bed sound asleep 1.30am.

Sunset1411 likes this post

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Iris Arnold 6, Nicki Allwright 19, Madisen Price, 21, Lauren Jones (19)

Post by redpill Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Iris Arnold 6,

Iris Arnold 6, died Saturday June 10, 2017

Iris passed away in a tragic accident as she left a birthday party for her friend when a driver veered and hit her, her grandpa, and cousin as they were getting in their car.

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21099410
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21099411
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21099412

According to a Provo Police Department post on Facebook, officers were called at 3 p.m. in response to an incident involving a westbound driver who reportedly drifted off the road and struck a parked Acura car near the 2900 block of West Center Street.

Iris, her grandfather and her 5-year-old cousin were exiting the vehicle when they were all struck. All three sustained injuries and were transported to Utah Valley Hospital in Provo.

Iris’s cousin was taken via air ambulance to Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City. Both her cousin and grandfather remain in critical condition.

The driver of the moving vehicle remained on scene and cooperated with police tests at the department. Jennings said investigators have ruled out driving under the influence and it may reportedly be drowsy driving.

safety
so yeah even being in a parked car you can get struck by another car and die

mystic - just 6 years of life on earth

Nicki Allwright 19 died 2014

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 14120610
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 14120611
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z69
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 165b9f14214d63127d14c3258c415346?width=1024
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 8b739a0e584d7a6b262068a705ebbf65?width=650

she drove and swerve to miss a duck on the road but hit a tree and died just 2 days prior to a planned trip to Bali

Madisen Price, 21, died in the Wed May 14, 2014 car crash

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl26
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl27
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl28

The Price Family of Thermopolis suffered a horrible tragedy on Wednesday, May 14, 2014. A one vehicle roll over took the life of their 21 year old daughter Madisen Price and left their other daughter, 18 year old Delanie Price in a coma 5 days before her high school graduation.

A Wyoming woman was killed in a car crash that left her younger sister in a coma.

Madisen Price, 21, and Delanie Price, 18, were in a vehicle on May 14 near Thermopolis with 20-year-old Cody Shinost and 21-year-old Dylan Balstad, according to a report by the Wyoming Highway Patrol. The car rolled twice and none of the passengers wore seat belts, the report said.

Madisen Price was killed, while Delanie Price and Balstad were taken to Wyoming Medical Center, the report said. Shinost was taken to Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital.

The WHP said both drinking and speed may have been involved, and that 'charges against the driver are pending.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638014/Young-woman-21-killed-car-crash-left-sister-18-coma-five-days-high-school-graduation.html#ixzz4k77kXVD6

safety - it sounds like the driver was intoxicated. don't be a passenger of a driver who is drunk. if the car rolls over or crashes u die

Delanie Price 18 recovered. luckily we don't live in a final destination universe.
she now knows it's dangerous to be in a car if the driver has been drinking, and she lost her sister forever

Lauren Jones (19)

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 C2a3c210

A teenager burned to death in her car when she crashed into a tree allegedly after a row with her boyfriend, an inquest has heard.

Lauren Jones died in the fireball shortly after sending a text message to a friend revealing her boyfriend had “got the major hump” with her after she left him early to get her nails manicured.

On the 19-year-old’s mobile phone, found just yards from the blazing car, was a text message from boyfriend Gareth Standing saying “hope your nails look nice”, the inquest heard on Tuesday.

Lauren, from Hascombe, Surrey, had been at Gareth’s family home for his mother’s birthday celebration and had been planning a holiday with him.

However, the pair had then allegedly rowed over her leaving early to meet up with pal Kayleigh Smith-Oakley, to get her nails done.

In a text to Kayleigh, Lauren asked her not to answer any message from Gareth Standing.

Shortly after pulling away from a set of traffic lights her car ended up in a ball of flames after slewing off the road and hitting trees.

Her car had hit a tree side-on with such force that the two sides of the vehicle were almost touching. The fuel lines ruptured and leaking petrol caught fire.

Other motorists who made valiant efforts to reach Lauren were beaten back by the ferocity of the blaze.

Kayleigh told the inquest she had arranged to meet Lauren in Godalming, Surrey, at 4pm on July 24 last year.

She said: “Then I spoke to her and she said she couldn’t because he was having a go at her about leaving so early.

“I’m not sure if it was about the holiday. I think it was about her not being at his house for a long period of time.”

Mr Standing denied to coroner Michael Kendall that the pair had argued.

Mr Kendall said: “You say you had a lovely day together and had no arguments.

“The evidence we will hear of phone calls and text messages was that you had a bit of a disagreement about the holiday that day.”

Lauren’s boyfriend replied: “Not that I know of. We joked about how many camels we could sell each other for, just joking around.”

The coroner asked again: “But you don’t remember having an argument about her having her nails done that day?”

“No,” said the Mr Standing. Mr Kendall then said: “The police log shows a text message to Kayleigh at nearly 1pm, saying: ‘Gareth has got the major hump with me’,” adding that just before her crash Lauren had texted Kayleigh to say: “If Gaz messages, you will ignore it”.

The last message was sent at 4.02pm and 32 seconds. By 4.05pm her car was burning and other drivers were calling the emergency services.

Both Mr Standing and Miss Smith-Oakley told the inquest they had never seen Lauren use her phone while driving, either for text messages or phone calls. She said she was a “very sensible” driver.

A police investigation found Lauren had lost control on a sweeping right-hand bend at around the 70mph speed limit and spun off the road

A pathologist concluded Lauren had died of extensive burn injuries.

Mr Kendall said at the hearing in Crawley, West Sussex: “We cannot be absolutely sure of the precise reason why she left the road.”

He recorded a verdict of accidental death.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hascombe-lauren-jones--burns-3087149

so texting while driving can cause you to leave the road and hit a tree resulting in a literal crash and burn

Casey Speckman 27 crashed her Tesla into a tree and died

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ins04410
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 3A17182D00000578-0-image-a-22_1478367950264
indiana news wrote:
The blood-alcohol level for Casey Speckman tested at 0.21 percent, according to investigators and an accident report released Wednesday. The legal limit in Indiana at which a driver is presumed intoxicated is 0.08 percent.

The passenger and the owner of the Tesla, Kevin McCarthy, had a blood-alcohol level that tested at 0.17 percent, investigators said.

Speckman, 27, and McCarthy, 44, were killed when McCarthy's 2015 Model S crashed into a tree and parking garage then exploded near Illinois and 16th streets shortly after 1 a.m. Nov. 3.

The vehicle caught fire and burned quickly. Firefighters arrived to find a 150-yard debris field and exploding battery cells exploding.

with a blood alcohol of 0.21 she was legally intoxicated. she was drunk. she was with a guy who also died.

being a passenger of a drunk woman can result in taking her Tesla car and driving into a tree at greater than 70+ mph resulting in crash and burn death.

Last edited by redpill on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Ashley Virden, 17, Megan Pryde, 19, Megan Hurley 15

Post by redpill Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:30 pm

Ashley Virden, 17

Ashley Renee Virden, 17, was killed when her horse kicked her in the head

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl29
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl30
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl31
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl35
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl36

Ashley Renee Virden, 17, of Ballinger died Wednesday, July 30, 2014 at Shannon Medical Center in San Angelo, TX.

Ashley was born April 19, 1997 in San Angelo, Texas to Nicole Boyd and Lynn Virden. Ashley was an incoming senior at Ballinger High School. Ashley was an avid horse rider, trainer, and barrel racer.

horse began to buck, she was thrown face down, and the horse then stomped on her head, leaving her bread dead. her organs were donated.

i think i'll be a city boy around horses.

Megan Pryde, 19

Megan Pryde, 19 died Friday June 16th, 2017 peacefully around love ones from aggressive bowel cancer she was diagnosed at age 18

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Teenag10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z70

thesun wrote:
It was October 2015, when Megan, from Corby Hill, Carlisle, first realised something was wrong.

“I was suffering from really bad constipation and stomach pains and constantly felt tired all the time,” the teenager recalled.

“I put it down to growing pains.”

But, by January 2016, when her symptoms still hadn’t cleared up, Megan went to the doctors.

She was diagnosed with severe constipation and was prescribed laxatives
A month later, while getting ready to go to work, the teenager collapsed in pain.

She called her parents, who returned home and took her straight to A&E at the Cumberland Infirmary.

There doctors diagnosed suspected appendicitis.

That evening the teenager was taken into surgery, and surgeons discovered a cyst on her ovary.
While recovering in hospital, doctors ordered more tests, including a CT and an MRI scan as well as a colonoscopy, which uncovered a growth on her bowel.

Nine days after collapsing in pain, doctors told Megan she was suffering bowel cancer, a very rare and advanced form of the disease.

Due to its rarity, Megan and her family have been told there is nothing more doctors can do to treat her.

She has had 23 rounds of chemotherapy, to extend her life and give her more time with her loved ones.

“Finding out I had cancer was a huge shock for me, my family and friends,” Megan recalled.

“The last year has, without doubt, been the worst year of my life.”

But, despite her devastating diagnosis, Megan has resolved to live the time she has left to the full.

She has successfully completed her two-year NVQ Level 3 course in childcare and past her driving test just weeks after diagnosis.

“I might have cancer, but I’m still me,” she said.

“I’m trying to enjoy life as much as I can and live my life like I don’t have cancer.

“I’m just a normal teenager who happens to be fighting cancer.

i don't know if there's anyway to prevent this but i use new age visualization to stay healthy. not sure if it works though.

the possibility i may die from aggressive cancer is why i turn to new age angels and healing for hope.

Megan Hurley 15

Megan Hurley 15  was killed in the suicide bomb attack at an Ariana Grande concert -

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Hqdefa10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z71

just 15 and she's gone forever. wow

Last edited by redpill on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Camron Ostler 14, Mallory Grossman 12, Jasmine Rose Marston, 22 Michelle Inman, 29

Post by redpill Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Camron Ostler 14 died in an atv accident  on Monday June 12th, 2017 in Nephi UT

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21221110
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z72

Camron at age 6, taken in 2009. in 8 years at age 14 her destiny was to die from the ATV.

personally i think ATV on anything other than a flat level surface is too dangerous.

and bigfoot is something I am willing to go to the woods for.

Mallory Grossman born 2005-died Wednesday  June 14, 2017 age 12, 6th grade

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Mal_110
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Mal_210
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Mal_310
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Mal_410
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Mal_510
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Mallor10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z73
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21238410
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21238410
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21238412
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21238413
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21238414

update: news sources say she took her own life, suicide, due to bullying.

so 2 white flowers Camron Ostler 14, Mallory Grossman 12 died on June 12, and June 14 2017 just 2 days apart, 2 years difference, one from ATV.

Jasmine Marston, 22, of Newmarket died early Saturday morning June 17, 2017 when the vehicle she was in hit a tree

Newmarket - Jasmine Rose Marston, 22, of Newmarket, died Saturday, June 17, 2017 from injuries sustained in an automobile accident in Brentwood.

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21259010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 23367210

She was born in Longmont, Colorado on February 4, 1995 and was raised in Brentwood. She attended Cooperative Middle School in Stratham, and graduated from Great Bay E Learning Charter School, in Exeter, with the Class of 2013. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/unionleader/obituary.aspx?n=jasmine-rose-marston&pid=185843279&fhid=4699#sthash.LUBjOQkX.dpuf

BRENTWOOD — When she was a high school junior, Jasmine Marston directed a video about a classmate who had been killed in a car crash; she wanted to encourage teen drivers to wear seatbelts.

Early Saturday morning, Marston, 22, was killed in a single-car crash on Middle Road.

Marston, who lived in Newmarket, was a passenger in an Audi A4 driven by Seth Winkle, 21, of Exeter. State police said the driver was heading eastbound shortly before 12:30 a.m. when he lost control of the car. It struck a large tree and rolled over, landing on the front lawn of 66 Middle Road.

Winkle, who was trapped in the car for a time, was taken to Portsmouth Regional Hospital for treatment of serious injuries, police said. The rear passenger, Austin Look, 20, of Exeter, was taken to the same hospital for treatment of injuries that police described as not life-threatening.

Marston was riding in the front passenger seat; she was pronounced dead at the scene.
http://www.unionleader.com/public-safety/newmarket-woman-22-dies-in-car-crash-in-brentwood-men-injured-20170617

i think i should drive, unless it's a taxi cab

Michelle Inman, 29, who died just 26 hours after being admitted to hospital with a headache Monday June 12, death Tuesday June 13, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Csr_me10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Csr_me11
uk mirror wrote:
A pregnant woman died of a brain tumour just hours after complaining of a headache.

Michelle Inman, 29, first complained of severe headache on Monday morning but was dead a day later.

She was admitted into hospital and found to have a malignant brain tumour, the Manchester Evening News reports .

Despite emergency surgery, doctors were forced to switch off Michell’s life support machine just 26 hours later

James Inman, 27, is heartbroken after the death of his wife who he met while studying at the Open University.

Michelle was 11 weeks pregnant with the couple’s first child when she died.

They married in June 2014 and were due to celebrate their third wedding anniversary this weekend.

James said: “You hear about things like this on the news, but you never, ever expect them to happen to you.

“We had absolutely no idea anything was wrong.

“And there was literally 26 hours between her complaining of a headache and me having to turn off her life support machine.

“I’ve just been saying to all her family, friends and colleagues, go home and be with your family, tell them you love them and have those difficult conversations about funerals because you never know what’s around the corner.

“I’m completely heartbroken, but I’m taking small comfort from the fact she was so happy.

“We had just moved to a beautiful new home in the countryside, which she loved.
“The response I’ve had has been absolutely overwhelming,” he added.

“People have been so generous, which just shows how popular she was.

“I’ve read that brain tumours are the biggest killer of people aged under 40 than any other cancer, but just one percent of the national cancer research is spent on them.

“Everyone I’ve spoken to says that’s just a scandal.”

Michelle’s funeral will be held at 1pm Monday, June 26, at St Mary’s Chambers on Haslingden Road in

i get headaches. kind of sobering that i might have a malignant brain tumor in my head and i may be brain dead 24 hours later No  while i don't go to church i do pray twice a day every day to the universe in a new age way for continued health. i hope the mystical energies of the universe kill any cells before they turn into cancer in my body and the people i care about.

Kayla Matos 11

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Dcrbjq10

An 11-year-old girl died after she was electrocuted while playing inside a lagoon behind a New Jersey home Saturday night.

Kayla Matos was visiting her two friends and they were using an inflatable raft and swimming in the lagoon with two adults watching them when the incident happened, according to CBS New York. Police say two of the girls touched the rail to a metal boat lift, which sent an electric current through their equipment and caused the injury.

Arriving emergency crews performed CPR on the child before taking her to a local hospital where she was pronounced dead.
http://myfox8.com/2017/06/19/11-year-old-girl-dies-after-being-electrocuted-in-lagoon-behind-home/

not too long ago there was a cheerleader who died similarly.
safety - there can be electric currents in outdoor water areas.
i think the only safe place is a swimming pool with lifeguard.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Madison Wilson 13, Mickey Shunick 21 Brittanie Gail Evans 24 Lauren Johnson 17

Post by redpill Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Madison Wilson 13,  committed suicide in the second weekend of June, 2017 due to bullying.
this is the third young student suicide Cape Breton-Victoria Regional School Board of North Sydney, Australia had happened

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Madiso10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21352910
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Madiso17
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Madiso16

Cape Breton teen Emily Billard says she's looking forward to heading back to school this September — but the anticipation of new classes at a new school is tempered by sadness that she'll be going back without her best friend, Madison Wilson.

"I'm excited about school but I'm also scared because it's a new school. But I know that when I go back … I'll be a mess because Madison won't be there," said Billard, 14.

Wilson died by suicide on Father's Day, one of three teens who committed suicide at Sydney-area middle schools during the school year. Her parents say she was cyberbullied and taunted.
'I didn't see it coming'

Billard said she and Wilson talked about becoming paramedics one day. She said she never knew the extent to which Wilson was bullied and had no idea her best friend was thinking about taking her life.

"I wish she would have talked to me or someone," said Billard.
Rebekah Steele, another friend of Wilson's, said she was blindsided by her friend's death. She found out about it on SnapChat.

"I didn't see it coming. She always seemed happy and I felt guilty because I couldn't do anything," said Steele.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/madison-wilson-s-friends-speak-out-against-bullying-1.4239717

Mickey Shunick 21

Birth: May 21, 1990 Louisiana, USA Death: May 19, 2012 Evangeline Parish Louisiana, USA

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ho_mic10

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 95729010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 95076610
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl38
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Mickey11

her story was featured on ID channel see no evil, season 2, episode 3
which is where i first learned of it.

Court documents detailing the terms of a plea deal in connection to the killing of Louisiana student Mickey Shunick have shed light on the last terrifying moments of the young woman’s life and her fierce struggle against the man who had admitted to murdering her.

Brandon Scott Lavergne, 33, a registered sex offender, pleaded guilty on Friday to killing Shunick, 21, and another woman, 35-year-old Lisa Ann Pate, in exchange for a life sentence without parole.

He had initially pleaded not guilty, but had a change of heart after the prosecutors said they are going to seek the death penalty.

Court documents made public on Friday reveal that Shunick put up a ferocious fight for her life, spraying Lavergne with Mace and stabbing him multiple times before her assailant overpowered  and gunned her down, according to KSLA.

Shunick was a senior at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette when she went missing on May 19. She was last seen at around 2am riding her black Schwinn bicycle from the home of a friend.

According to a statement made by Lavergne, he spotted the young woman on the bike and intentionally struck her with his pickup truck, sending Shunick flying to the ground.

Lavergne insisted that Shunick get into his truck and he put her bike in the bed of his vehicle.

When the 21-year-old grabbed her cell phone to call for help, the 33-year-old man pulled a knife on her. That is when the young woman took out a canister of Mace and sprayed her assailant in the face.

As the sex offender was trying to get the burning substance out of his eyes, Shunick grabbed the knife from his hands and stabbed him several times, causing what would later be called life-threatening injuries.

Lavergne fought back and grabbed hold of his knife, plunging the blade in his victim’s body at least four times, which led him to believe that he killed her.

About 40 minutes later, Lavergne drove to a sugar cane field where he planned to dump Shunick’s body when suddenly she came to, jumped up and once again got hold of the knife, stabbing Lavergne in the chest.
That is when Lavergne said he pulled out a semi-automatic handgun he was armed with and shot her once in the head. She died instantly.

After he dressed his wounds, the 33-year-old got rid of his bloodied clothes and other evidence of the crime. He drove the 21-year-old’s remains to an area of an old cemetery in Evangeline Parish intending to bury her, but was unable to because of his injuries, so he left the body in a nearby wooded area, covering it with branches and debris.

The following day, Lavergne went to an area off the Whiskey Bay and dumped Shunick’s bike in the river under the bridge, where it was later discovered. He continued to his friend's home in or around New Orleans, where he disposed of the handgun used in the murder and threw the knife in a Dumpster.  

According to a police report out of Jefferson Parish, Lavergne was treated for stab wounds at a hospital on the night of May 19. The report stated that Lavergne couldn't remember where and how exactly he was attacked.
Lavergne told police he returned from New Orleans on May 20. That day, he went back to where he left his victim’s body and buried her.

He went home and burned other evidence, including Shunick’s book bag and iPod.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2190075/Court-documents-reveal-chilling-blow-blow-account-Mickey-Shunick-21-Maced-stabbed-attacker-desperate-fight-life.html#ixzz4kgneGjW6

wow, what a warrior.
from the standpoint of survival, could she have done something different after she was struck, to survive?

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 53162710
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl40

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ht_mic10

safety - if you bicycle home at 2am you may get hit by a pickup truck knocked off your bike then shot in the head

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl42
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl43
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl44

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Mickey10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 57677510

Mickey joins redpill's forever 21 club

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl39

Lavergne admitted to killing Shunick, left, and Lisa Ann Pate,, right, who was founded suffocated to death in September of 1999

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl41

Brittanie Gail Evans 24 was drunk when she fell out of a moving jeep that had no doors, she was not wearing seatbelt died June 18, 2017 in Florida

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Britta12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Britta11

the road she died

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 418c9f10

safety falling out of a moving vehicle can result in lethal injuries

Lauren Johnson 17 committed suicide due to bullying

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 23518110
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 <a href=white female deaths 1 - Page 9 14164710" />

The therapist said the bullying was systematic but we could never get to the bottom of it. There was no report from school because they didn't know anything about her troubles because she just absorbed it and took it on the chin rather fire back at anyone.

'She maybe took that torment on herself until the point came when she became really unwell with it. The bullying had stopped by that time but the damage was already done. We tried to talk to her about what happened but it was too painful for her.'

The inquest yesterday heard Lauren, from Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire, began displaying mental health issues in 2011 which were first put down to 'social anxiety'.
Bright: The teenager wanted to go to university and dreamed of being a psychologist or vet
+3

Bright: The teenager wanted to go to university and dreamed of being a psychologist or vet

She was later diagnosed with a psychosis-like personality disorder, and eventually told her mother Dawn about her bullying ordeal.

Doctors prescribed medication but the teenager 'didn't want to be reminded that she was unwell', the inquest heard, and developed insecurities about being admitted to a psychiatric unit.

She self-harmed, including on one occasion in a public toilet, and police were called out when she was found standing near railway bridges and viaducts.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2842107/Teenage-schoolgirl-17-jumped-death-broken-bullies-tormented-years.html#ixzz4kgiDdqyX

I think there should be a right to be free from bullying, and that includes home schooling, if necessary

Last edited by redpill on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Erica Dawson 16, Erica Atkinson 19

Post by redpill Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:31 pm

Erica Danielle Dawson, 16, of Kinston passed away on Thursday, June 15, 2017 at age 16

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Dawson10

LEWISTON, N.C. (WNCT) — North Carolina Highway Patrol has confirmed a 16-year-old girl from Kinston who was driving a car reported stolen in Greenville died in a wreck Thursday.

Erica Dawson was killed when the 1998 Oldsmobile she was driving collided with a log truck north of Lewiston near Moore Road on N.C. 11.

The Oldsmobile was reported stolen on June 13.

Dawson attempted to pass another vehicle while traveling north and collided with an 18-wheeler traveling south, troopers said.

The Highway Patrol said the driver of the rig, Michael Baggett, from Jamesvillle, tried to avoid the collision and veered to the right, but the truck flipped over on its side, spilling logs into the ditch.

Baggett did not suffer major injuries, troopers said.

Three passengers in the Oldsmobile, Gabriel Suggs, 17, of Grifton, Marquez Lewis, 19, of Kinston, and Daveyontae Miller, 15, of Kinston, were taken to the hospital.

Lewis, who was in the back left seat, suffered serious injuries, the Highway Patrol said.

Troopers said the stolen car case was turned over to Greenville police.
http://wncn.com/2017/06/21/nc-teen-girl-killed-when-stolen-car-shes-driving-hits-log-truck-troopers-say/

reminds me of Final Destination 2

only 16, and a death worthy of Final Destination, with a log truck no less, and she's gone forever.
i think i'm not going to be a passenger of a car driven by a teen.

sadly her obit says

Erica Danielle Dawson, 16, of Kinston passed away on Thursday, June 15, 2017.

Funeral service will be held 11:00 a.m. Monday, June 19, 2017 at Howard-Carter Funeral Home with Pastor Greg Kincaid officiating. Visitation will follow the service.

Erica was born June 19, 2000. She certainly left a mark on this world in a very short time. Those who knew her couldn't help but be drawn in by her spunky personality and smile that could brighten your day. Her laughter was contagious and when she entered a room everyone knew she was there.

She enjoyed dancing, playing softball, volleyball, basketball and cheered for Kinston High School. Erica had a natural gift of making friends and will be missed by many.

Erica is preceded in death by her sister Dakota.

Erica is preceded in death by her sister Dakota.

So Erica who died at age 16 had a sister Dakota who died some time before Erica. wow.  No

Erica Mae Atkinson
June 14, 1997 – May 11, 2017 age 19

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 5914c210
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Atkins10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 3muzpp10

Erica was born on June 14, 1997, in Thomasville, GA, to Terry Atkinson and Sandra Capuchino Atkinson, both of who survive. She graduated from Cairo High School and currently attended Bainbridge State College. She also worked at Dallas Wayne Company. She was a member of Family Worship Center in Cairo. Erica added joy to everyone’s life she was around. She loved everyone and everyone loved her.

THOMAS COUNTY, Ga. (WTXL) -- Georgia troopers say a Cairo teen is dead after a ATV crash in Thomas County.

Georgia Highway Patrol said the fatal ATV crash happened in rural Thomas County Wednesday night, at around 11:55 p.m.

Investigators say Erica Atkinson of Cairo, Ga. driving on an 2013 Polaris Ranger ATV and had several other people riding with her. They said that she was driving down a road in the middle of a field and fishtailed.

In an attempt to regain control, they said Atkinson over-corrected and spun off the road, causing her to be ejected from the vehicle.

Atkinson, 19, died as a result.

Four others also suffered minor injuries in the crash.

The group was driving the ATV in a field.
http://www.wtxl.com/community/cairo-teen-killed-in-atv-crash-in-thomas-county/article_18fa28dc-3682-11e7-961d-57775dc8851a.html

I don't know what fishtail on an atv means so

Fishtail
n. An illegal car manuever where the driver of a 4WD vehicle causes the rear tires to swing back and forth leaving fish tail-shaped tracks, often to create a dust cloud for anyone who might be following.

her twitter is full of retweets of jesus and love and god. so she was religiously christian.
most of her tweets about jesus resurrection and god's love.

i'd love jesus to if he protected me from atv deaths.  I love you

i think i'm gonna stay away from ATV. just 1 mistake. 1 error. poof. it's all over.

i do drive golf carts, i think that's about as close as i will get.

Last edited by redpill on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Rebecca Burger 33, Kaytlynn Cargill 14, Lauren Neibaur 13 Ellen Higginbottom 18

Post by redpill Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:25 pm

Rebecca Burger 33, French model, died Sunday June 18th, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 17062210
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Cream210

family wrote:
“Here's an example of the whip cream canister that exploded and struck Rebecca's chest, resulting in her death. Let us be precise: the siphon that cause her death was sealed. Do not use this type of device in your home! Tens of thousands of these defective appliances are still in circulation."

In the following post, the family confirmed Burger’s death:

“It is with great sadness we announce the death of Rebecca who died the June 18th, 2017 in an accident in the home. The grieving family.”

a death like the movie Final Destination. I think i'll stick with the regularly whip cream they sell in Walmart

Kaytlynn Cargill 14 found dead Wednesday June 21. 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ht-kay10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 41a91110
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Dc8hyt10

The death of a 14-year-old girl is shrouded in mystery after her body was found in a landfill in northern Texas this week.

Kaytlynn Cargill was last seen walking her dog not far from her house in Bedford on Monday around 6:20 p.m. local time. When Cargill didn't return home after about 30 minutes, her parents began looking for her. The teen was reported as a missing child to the Bedford Police Department later that night.

Cargill's family told police the teen may have gone to a friend's residence. Officers went to the apartment complex in Bedford where that friend lived Monday night but were unable to locate Cargill. Investigators searched the apartment complex again for additional clues early Tuesday. It's unclear whether Cargill was ever at the apartment complex.

At that time, there was still no reason to believe she was in any danger or to suspect foul play in her disappearance, Bedford Police Chief Jeff Gibson said at a news conference Friday morning.

The Bedford Police Department issued an alert to the community later Tuesday, asking for the public's help in locating Cargill. There was no issuance of an Amber Alert because the circumstances of the girl's disappearance did not meet the strict criteria required by state and federal law, Gibson noted.

On Wednesday, investigators continued canvassing the apartment complex in Bedford and searched the surrounding area for Cargill.

That afternoon, the Bedford Police Department received a call from authorities in Arlington that a body had been found in a landfill there, and the deceased person matched the characteristics of the missing teen, according to Gibson.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office conducted an autopsy and positively identified the body as Cargill on Thursday. The cause of death has not yet been determined.

At the press conference Friday, Gibson said the body showed no signs of trauma, and it's unclear whether Cargill was killed by somebody. However, her death is now a criminal investigation, Gibson added.

The girl's family has requested privacy, which Gibson asked the media to respect.

"This is a terrible loss to the family, a great loss to her friends, classmates as well as to our community," Gibson told reporters. "We are working diligently and tirelessly on a resolution to this senseless loss."

Cargill was a seventh-grader at Central Junior High School in Euless. Friends and classmates described Cargill as a vibrant young teen who loved band, according to ABC affiliate WFAA.

Investigators are working with the garbage and recycling service that operates the Arlington landfill to determine the origin of the trash dump in which Cargill was discovered.

No arrests have been made and there are no outstanding warrants related to the death investigation at this time. There is no suspect or person of interest, according to Gibson.

The Bedford Police Department has partnered with the Arlington Police Department, federal agencies and a local school district in an effort to solve the death mystery.

"Our No. 1 priority as we move forward in the Bedford Police Department is meeting the needs of a grieving family," Gibson told reporters Friday. "We will continue to use all of our resources internally and externally to find the answers that this family and this community deserves."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mystery-surrounds-death-14-old-girl-found-texas-175405574--abc-news-topstories.html

she's 14 and only 4'6"?

sounds to me like a suicide though a landfill sounds like a disgusting place to kill yourself
i'll update this if it is homicide or if suicide
if homicide, wow, Texas is a scary place like Indiana. i mean it was just 4 months ago those 2 girls from Indiana abaigail williams and liberty german died

Lauren Elizabeth Neibaur Pocatello, Idaho
Passed away on Sunday, June 18, 2017. She was born on June 26, 2003 in Pocatello, ID.
age 13

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Neibau10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 5949b510
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 T8zt8810
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 41a73010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Zz10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21307110

obit wrote:
Lauren Elizabeth Neibaur, 13, passed away on Sunday, June 18, 2017. She was born on June 26, 2003 in Pocatello, ID. She attended Greenacres Elementary, Franklin Middle School and would have been a freshman at Century High School and just joining Century Cheer.
Lauren loved everyone and always saw everyone's heart as good. She loved making faces and making people laugh. She was very outgoing and loved her friends. Every friend she had ever had she called her best friend. She had an unbelievable snap chat score of 300,000+.
Lauren was a member of the Popov Gymnastics team for four years receiving numerous medals, taking first place on the beam and bars at state championships. She was a cheerleader at Franklin Middle School and just made the cheer team at Century, she had just returned from cheer camp where she was chosen Cheerleader of the Day. Lauren was involved in the youth group at Pocatello Baptist Church - Set Free Youth. She loved playing ball in the yard with Austie. She and was a hard worker always willing to help out wherever and whenever needed.

what happened

A first responder suffered a heart attack at the scene of a crash that killed two teenage siblings.

The emergency responder - whose identity is unknown - with Bannock County Search and Rescue in Idaho went into cardiac arrest while pulling the dead bodies of Eric Neibaur, 15, and his sister, Lauren,13,  out of the wrecked cars.

He was rushed to hospital  and was released on Wednesday. The county sheriff says the traumatic event 'really hit home' for the recovering responder and others at the scene.

'All of us have seen death before, but when we have kids that are about the same age it really hits home a bit more than anything else does,' Bannock county police sheriff told the Idaho State Journal.

The teen’s parents, Eric and Bobbi Neibaur, from Pocatello, Idaho, had been driving ahead of them after a camping trip on Sunday - to make sure they were driving safely  - before the tragic incident occurred.

Eric and Lauren Neibaur – who were born just 15 months apart - were following their parents in a pick-up truck, driven by Eric, when they swerved onto the wrong lane and collided head-on with another car driven by Jay Lanningham, 70.  

When Eric and Bobbi noticed later that their kids were no longer behind them, they called a relative who informed them the teens had been in a car accident.

Emergency services rushed to the scene, but Eric, Lauren and Lanningham died instantly.

The accident site also proved difficult for Bannock County sheriff deputy, who had to be granted a day off to recover.

The sheriff told the Idaho State Journal that the scene was so traumatic for the responders that he asked his deputies and their spouses to attend counselling sessions to heal.

‘That doesn’t happen all the time,

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4630616/First-responder-heart-attack-scene-crash.html#ixzz4ksTXtgZ9

Idaho, they apparently let 15 year olds drive pickup trucks on highways?

hmm.....note to self, there are 15 year olds driving trucks in Idaho

the moral of the story is if you are a 13 year old flower and a passenger in a pickup truck driven by a 15 year old this can happen

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Mccamm10

death doesn't care if you're a white flower and you're only 13 with your hold life ahead of you

mystic thoughts, one second she is alive in a pickup truck, next second she dies instantly from a head on collision so horrific when a first responder removed her body, she had a heart attack

Ellen Higginbottom was 18 when she was murdered Saturday June 17, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 _9656910

[white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ellen-10

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Image10

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ellen-11

Mark Steven Buckley will stand trial on December 11 after being charged with the 18-year-old’s murder.
The 51-year-old appeared via videolink from HMP Manchester for a brief hearing at Manchester Crown Court this morning (Thursday). Ellen was reported missing by her family after failing to return home from college last Friday evening. Her body was found near a wheat field close to Orrell Water Park in the early hours of last Saturday. A post-mortem examination confirmed she died from multiple wounds to the neck. Buckley, with a shaved head and goatee beard, spent most of the hearing sitting unmoving, wide-eyed, staring straight ahead.

Read more at: http://www.wigantoday.net/news/trial-date-set-for-ellen-higginbottom-murder-suspect-1-8610276

so a walk in the park for Ellen meant multiple stab wounds in the neck then death No

she wanted to be a doctor. possible sexual motive

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Victoria LaRocca 17, Sadie Riggs 15

Post by redpill Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Victoria LaRocca February 12, 2000 - June 22, 2017 age 17, died from falling off a cliff and fell 50 feet Thursday June 22, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z15

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Image010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z13

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 17_yea10

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Tori2010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z16

February 12, 2000 - June 22, 2017
Victoria Ann La Rocca left us tragically on June 22, 2017 at the age of 17 while enjoying time with friends in San Francisco. Tori was born in San Francisco on February 12, 2000 to loving parents Nick La Rocca and Ashley La Shelle. An extremely talented and diligent student, Tori was a graduate of St. Hilary School in Tiburon and had recently completed her third year at St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco.

Victoria La Rocca fell off a cliff near the Legion of Honor museum at around 6:45 p.m., according to the SF Medical Examiner’s Office.

Officials with the U.S. National Park Service said La Rocca was in a restricted area of Land’s End when she fell.

La Rocca would have been a senior in the fall at San Francisco’s St. Ignatius College Preparatory high school.

A 17-year old girl who fell more than 300 feet off a cliff at Lands End in San Francisco has been identfied as Saint Ignatius College Preparatory student Tori LaRocca.

Emergency responders tell KTVU that LaRocca, who lived in Corte Madera, was hiking Thursday evening in one of the highest spots of the park with two friends. It's an area that is restricted to the public, but it's a popular spot among park visitors because of its breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Friends say LaRocca and her girlfriends had laid a blanket in the spot located above Mile Rock Beach and behind the Legion of Honor, when LaRocca slipped and fell.

La Rocca fell from the cliff and into the water near the Lands End Labyrinth at about 6:30 p.m., according to San Francisco Fire Department spokesman Jonathan Baxter.

her decision to go to a restricted area resulted in her slipping and falling 50 feet to her death, at age 17.

safety - you can slip and fall to your death when you're in nature. rescue will be delayed

Chloe Conn 14 also slipped and fell and died in California this summer on May 31, 2017. She was on a family vacation where she passed unexpectedly from a tragic accident. 14-year-old Chloe Conn of Detroit Lakes, Minnesota, was killed Wednesday after falling "50 feet after slipping from a rocky outcropping, in Lake Taoe

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z14

Victoria LaRocca age 17, Chloe Conn age 14 both died in California, both fell 50 feet, both died by slipping and falling in 2017

the moral of the story is if you slip and fall, 50 feet, you die. these 2 white flowers were only 14 and 17.

more information

SAN FRANCISCO (BCN) — A 17-year-old girl who fell to her death Thursday from a cliff at San Francisco's Lands End was walking in an area that is closed to the public and had disregarded signs warning of danger, U.S. Park Police officials said today.

Victoria La Rocca of Corte Madera and two other juveniles had parked a vehicle along El Camino Del Mar and walked down to a fence with a sign indicating "Danger Area Closed" around 6:20 p.m. Thursday, U.S. Park Police spokesman Capt. Jerry Marshall said.

The group disregarded the sign, went through the fence and walked to the Painted Rock cliff's edge, in an area near the Lands End Labyrinth, where La Rocca fell around 150 to 200 feet and landed on a large rock, Marshall said.

U.S. Park Police officers responded and found her lying on the rock around 6 feet from the water's edge, lying motionless and unresponsive with extensive trauma to her head and body.

She was picked up by rescue swimmers in a watercraft and taken to China Beach, but was pronounced dead by San Francisco Fire Department personnel.

The two juveniles with La Rocca confirmed to investigators that they knew the area was closed when they entered it, Marshall said.

"We ask the public to adhere to all signage in the park and even in approved hiking areas, the public should keep a safe distance from all cliff edges," Marshall said.http://www.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/article/Girl-Who-Died-In-Lands-End-Fall-Was-In-Closed-11248171.php

she fell 200 feet directly onto a hard rock and not 50 feet as reported previously. wow  What a Face  i knew of another Californian white flower who fell and died. she actually was alive for some time, long enough to draw an angel in the sand.

where she died

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 920x9210
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 1024x110

reminds me of the cliffs and beaches of Dana Point, California

this also happened to Maggie Lore who coincidentally was also 17 when she climbed a fence and slipped and fell

Maggie Lore  17

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 C3ya3s10

Maggie Lore  17 and Victoria LaRocca  17, both 17, both same exact fate

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 3ca2eb10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Image010

so Maggie Lore and  Victoria LaRocca  both 17, both climbed a security fence, and both slipped and fell to their death, right next to crashing waves directly onto hard rock. both shared the same fate, death by falling onto rock. both last names start with L and both delicate looking white flowers

Lore-LaRocca Law if you climb over a security fence in a dangerous area, slip and fall 200 feet directly onto rock, you die.

Sadie Riggs was 15 when she commited suicide due to bullying on Monday, June 19th, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 594d1b10

Last edited by redpill on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Jessica Oras 23, Kaitlyn Oliver 4,

Post by redpill Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:31 am

Jessica Oras 23, died Sunday April 6, 2014

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl13
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ep-14010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ar-14010
Wendy Biddlecombe wrote:
A 23-year-old Hudson woman was killed Sunday after being thrown from a four-wheeler at Whitehurst Pond in Brooksville, deputies said.

Jessica Oras died at the scene after the ATV she was driving with a passenger hit a bump and both were ejected, according to the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office.

Oras was with a group that went to the pond at 12094 Bourassa Blvd, just east of U.S. 19 and south of Hexam Road in Royal Highlands, to celebrate a birthday, deputies said.

The pond is located on private property.

Hernando County Fire/Rescue responded to the scene just before 5 p.m.

An investigation has found the party started around 11 a.m., and several people who attended rode ATVs and drank beer.

Around 4:30 p.m., Oras was driving around the pond with her cousin, Rachel Gernaat, on the back.

Oras accelerated, and hit a bump, and both women were thrown from the vehicle.

if i drive an ATV, would i die? personally i think the risk isn't worth it.

Kaitlyn Oliver 4, died Friday June 23, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Kaitly10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Kaitly12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Kaitly13
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z17
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Zz11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21796210

A three-story houseboat backed into a 4-year-old girl and her father who were in waist-deep water at Lake Belton, despite shouts to stop, according to an arrest warrant affidavit released Monday.
Kaitlyn and Patrick Oliver. (Family photo)

Kaitlyn Oliver, who ended up tangled in the houseboat’s propeller, died at 7:45 p.m. Friday at Scott & White Medical Center in Temple.

An autopsy showed she died of numerous wounds and drowning, the affidavit says.

Her father, Patrick Oliver, 37, both of whose legs were amputated as he tried to rescue the girl, remains in serious condition at Scott & White.

The girl, who was wearing a lifejacket, was swimming back to shore with her father after the two of them took a ride in a different boat when the accident happened, family member Christine Alfonso said Monday.

The boat ride was the girl’s first and she wanted to tell her mother and other relatives about it, Alfonso said.

The driver of the houseboat, Jason Bernal, 43, was arrested on Sunday.

He was charged with criminally negligent homicide in connection with the deadly accident and was ordered held in lieu of $150,000 bond.

ernal told authorities “he put his boat into reverse and backed up his boat when someone told him to stop,” the affidavit released Monday says.

He said “from the captain’s position in the boat, he could not see behind him because the boat is three stories tall," the affidavit said.

Video from an officer’s body camera showed that the “people behind the boat were standing in waist deep water.”

A witness told officers that “the boat was in full throttle while backing up,” the affidavit said.

A second witness who told investigators she was with the girl and her father “heard the houseboat motor start up and saw Kaitlyn Oliver and Patrick Oliver behind the boat.”

She said “she was shouting that people were behind the boat when the boat began to back up.”

The Temple Police Department’s Special Investigation's Unit is investigating.

http://www.kwtx.com/cw12tv/content/news/Father-daughter-hospitalized-after-boating-accident-430470423.html?ref=423

safety for me, swim in a pool with chlorine, but for others, watch out for motorboats and home boats.

mystic - just 4 years of experience and life in this world, and now its' forever gone, in an instant. hopefully she gets a second chance via reincarnation

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Lynsey Ernst 8, Vera Mol 17, Alejandra Damian, 21 Amber Prowant 22

Post by redpill Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:37 pm

Lynsey Marie Ernst  Born December 18, 2008 in West Reading died Saturday June 24, 2017 age 8
was riding on the back of an ATV without a helmet died Saturday night when the vehicle flipped over

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 59517110
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z19
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 26_news_atvcrashjpg
news wrote:

The crash occurred at 9:18 p.m. Saturday about 3/4 of a mile from Berne Drive in South Manheim Twp., according to police.

The father was driving a 2009 Polaris XP850 ATV. He wasn’t wearing a helmet either. The girl was on back, police said.

The two were riding along a railroad bed when their vehicle hit an obstruction. Police described it as “a telephone pole that was laid across the railroad bed.”

The ATV flipped over at least one time, police said.

The girl was pronounced dead at the scene by Schuylkill County Deputy Coroner Albert Barnes.

wow, only 8 years when an ATV ended it.
her dad placed her on the ATV without a helmet, and she obviously didn't appreciate how dangerous this is.

perhaps there should be laws regulating ATV and minors.

Vera Mol 17, died August 2015 when she bungee jumped off a bridge in Spain without being tied to the ledge after an instructor with 'very bad English' said 'no jump' and she thought he said 'now jump'

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Lvbung11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Vera-m10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 41c67b10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 41C8EA9E00000578-4640358-image-a-62_1498504808734
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Dutch-girl-bungee-jump-death

she was attached to the rope, but the rope wasn't attached to a structure.

vera must have been impatient and over eager. she asked her if she can jump, and misheard no as now. i would have verified no vs now, although being Dutch english is a second language for her to. the guy spoke spanish and bad english. 2 euros who spoke english as a second language

that decision in an instant costed her life

safety lesson

remember this face

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z20

remember
Vera Mol meme

- if the guy speaks lousy english in something that can kill you like bungee jumping,
- verify you understand.

Alejandra Damian, a 21- died Monday June 26, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z21
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21516310

According to the Chicago Police Department, the crash occurred on the 400 block of West Ontario in Chicago's River North neighborhood at 1:27 a.m. The car was traveling at a high rate of speed prior to the crash. The male driver of the 2009 Nissan Coupe was able to extricate himself from the vehicle and fled the scene, according to Chicago police.

Alejandra Damian, a 21-year-old Joliet resident, had to be removed by emergency responders and was pronounced dead on the scene.

Anthony Milder, a 34-year-old from Chicago, was pronounced dead at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, according to the Cook County Coroner's office. Multiple Chicago media reports have said that Milder was the driver of the vehicle and the cause of death was suicide.
http://www.theherald-news.com/2017/06/27/joliet-woman-dies-after-car-strikes-utility-pole-bursts-into-flames-in-chicago-neighborhood/aeatr0u/

being a passenger is high-risk ur life is in drivers hands

Amber Prowant 22 died Thursday June 22, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 22997111
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 41d64610
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 594dd310

Victim of fatal car crash not discovered for more than 9 hours

The body of a late-night car crash victim was not discovered until the following morning, more than nine hours after the initial investigation, police said.

The body of Amber Prowant, 22, was discovered by a passer-by pinned beneath her Jeep in woods a significant distance from where the crash occurred, said Lt. Matt Kanitz of the Michigan State Police Hart Post. Prowant lived in Mears.

That discovery was made around 8:30 a.m. Friday, June 23, and was a surprise to first-responders who thought they had been to a single-vehicle crash the night before on M-20 west of Hesperia. Those included ambulance, police and other first-responders, he said.

The initial report came in as a single-vehicle crash at 11 p.m. Thursday, June 22, Kanitz said. That vehicle was found overturned in a ditch against a tree, Kanitz said. The 30-year-old driver from Arizona was suffering a medical condition unrelated to injuries sustained in the crash, which his were minor, he said.

There was no indication a second vehicle was involved and the confused Arizona man didn't mention another vehicle, Kanitz said. The man was treated at a local hospital for minor injuries, police said.

The investigation is ongoing, but the initial determination, due to front-end damage on Prowant's Jeep, is that she rear-ended the Arizona vehicle, Kanitz said. Prowant was not wearing a seat belt, police reported earlier.

Kanitz would not speculate on whether Prowant could have survived the crash if she had been discovered sooner.

"It sounded like a pretty traumatic crash," he said. "It's certainly a tragedy - a young woman losing her life like that."

The investigation into the crash is continuing and the final determination will consider autopsy and toxicology results that are pending, Kanitz said.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2017/06/victim_of_fatal_car_crash_not.html#incart_river_home

safety - it can be dangerous to drive, and you may die if you are not found right away and get medical attention

Last edited by redpill on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Bella Herndon 15, Rebekah Chapman 26 Betül Seda Özcan, 10 Kassidy Crandall 10 Reyhanl Safoglu 13

Post by redpill Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Bella Herndon 15 killed herself after watching 13 Reasons Why April 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 X10

Rebekah Lynn Chapman August 24, 1990 - June 25, 2017
Byron, GA- Rebekah Chapman, 26, passed away on Sunday, June 25, 2017 age 26

no cause of death identified

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Obit_photo

Betül Seda Özcan, 10   died Monday June 26 2017 when she was crossing a street and hit by a car, fatally

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Betul-10

its unsafe to have children cross streets without supervision

Kassidy Rose Crandall  age 10 born Feb 1, 2007 -    died Monday June 26, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Kassid10
drowned here
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 595258a07e162.image

Authorities say Kassidy Crandall, of 1270 Ohio 97 East, was swimming in a small pond off Gatton Rocks Road. A witness reported finding the girl face down "out in the middle" of the pond. The witness pulled her out of the pond and she was taken to Ohio Health Mansfield Hospital where she was pronounced dead.

https://www.wmfd.com/news/single.asp?story=72762 wrote:

BELLVILLE, OH - While swimming on private property on Monday afternoon, a ten-year-old girl drowned near Bellville's Gatton Rocks.

The location of the pond is in a field off of Gatton Rocks Rd and is part of Wade & Gatton Nurseries.

According to the police report, Mark Wade, of Bellville, advised that he was working in the field when he found the victim in the small pond.

10-year-old, Kassidy Crandall, was found floating in the water face down.

Wade stated that Crandall was "about 2/3 out in the middle" of the pond before he jumped in and pulled her out.

Crandall was transported to OhioHealth Mansfield by Jefferson Twp Fire and EMS, where she was pronounced deceased.

According to the report, Crandall's mother Tracy Schwartz stated that she was playing outside with neighborhood kids all day. The group of children then went back to the pond to play.

safety
i recommend swimming under supervision

mystic so on  Monday June 26 2017  2 white flowers at age 10 lost their lives one by drowning the other by car. wow What a Face

Reyhanl Safoglu  by a tragic train accident on Wed June 28th, 2017 at 3 PM. born on May 29, 2004 age 13

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z22
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z23

wash post wrote:
Emel Safoglu clutched her daughter’s striped shirt and held it to her face as she took in a breath. The long-sleeved T-shirt still smelled like her 13-year-old.

“She was just full of life,” the mother said.

Reyhan Safoglu, a rising eighth-grader at Lake Braddock Secondary School, had been out hiking Wednesday with her 21-year-old brother and a 13-year-old cousin, exploring the silty shallows of the Bull Run near Clifton in Hemlock Overlook Regional Park. The family had spent the past days celebrating the end of Ramadan and capped off the holiday with a day outside with nature.

Reyhan’s brother, Baris Safoglu, said the young teens saw a train trestle spanning the water and climbed atop the bridge. Then they heard the blare of a VRE train, turning a bend in the tracks a few hundred feet away.

The siblings’ cousin, Michael Lorentz, said that when he heard the horn, he told Reyhan: “Run!” The boy jumped across a gap to the opposite track bed to avoid the oncoming train. But Reyhan did not.
Reyhan Safoglu, 13, of Burke, Va., was killed Wednesday, when she was struck by a VRE train near Clifton, Va. (Family photo)

“It was nobody’s fault,” her mother said. “It was just her destiny. If she wanted to jump, she could have jumped. I think God said, ‘Come join me in heaven.’ . . . I think this was her day to go.”

Baris Safoglu, a senior at George Mason University studying finance, said that when he heard the train, he began running toward the teens. Before he could reach them, Reyhan had been hit.

The brother wrapped her head in his own T-shirt and picked up her body. He carried her off the bridge to the nearby embankment and held her in his arms.

Michael recalled how quickly it happened: There were only 10 seconds between the siren sounding and the commuter train striking his cousin.

safety Her decision to hike on train tracks at age 13, entering 8th grade in the fall, resulted in death by train

lesson - trains if they strike you on foot or in a car, will kill.

just 13 years when something as random as hiking in the woods, and being on train tracks at 3pm Wed  June 28th, 2017 = death

Last edited by redpill on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Jessi Anderson 21, Elise Dallemange 30, Hannah Witheridge, 23,

Post by redpill Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:03 am

Jessi Anderson 21 died 1:43 p.m Thursday afternoon June 29, 2017  was born on Sept. 26, 1995
ATV

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z24
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Vzjfuk10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ba8wdz10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 A7w-ot10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 A52hkb10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 A49lp710

(AP) — A person has died from injuries received in the crash of an all-terrain vehicle in northeastern Nebraska.

The Cedar County Sheriff's Office says 21-year-old Jessi Anderson, of Yankton, South Dakota, was on a four-wheeled ATV Thursday afternoon that failed to negotiate a t-intersection in a rural area, just west of St. Helen and southeast of Yankton.

Investigators say Anderson was thrown from the ATV and pronounced dead at the scene.

Authorities say a 21-year-old Yankton woman was killed after an ATV crash in Nebraska on Thursday afternoon.

Jessi Anderson, 21, was riding an ATV just south of the Missouri River at about 1:43 p.m. when the vehicle "failed to maneuver" an intersection, according to a release from the Cedar County Sheriff's Office.

Anderson was thrown from the ATV, the release said, and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Jessi Anderson having spent 21 years on planet earth so 1:43 p.m.  Thursday afternoon June 29, 2017 left planet earth
bc of just 1 mistake, she  "failed to maneuver" an intersection, with her ATV was thrown and died instantly.

safety - ATV are very dangerous. just one error, one "failed to maneuver" = DOA no second chances.

if i drove that ATV in that location at that time, would i also "failed to maneuver" " failed to negotiate a t-intersection in a rural area," and be thrown from the vehicle and instantly dead?

perhaps i should say no to ATV.

Elise Dallemange 30 found dead April 28, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 B9712410
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Elise-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 P1150810
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Elise10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 5955e010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Elise-11
ibt wrote:

Body Of Belgian Backpacker 'Found Half-Eaten By Lizards' On Mysterious Thai Island
A Belgian backpacker has become the latest tourist found dead on the Koh Tao island in Thailand where seven others have died in the last three years, June 29, 2017. This picture shows the Ocean View Bungalows hotel where two British backpackers who were murdered, stayed on the southern island of Koh Tao, Sept. 17, 2014.
More
Thailand police officials are reinvestigating the case of a young Belgian backpacker, Elise Dallemange, who became the seventh tourist to be found dead on Thailand’s Koh Tao Island in the last three years, reports said Thursday.

The 30-year-old Dallemange was found in the jungle of the island on April 28 and was “partially eaten by animals, wrapped in T-shirts,” according to local reports. Police, however, said the girl died by suicide life by hanging herself.

The island of Koh Tao, popularly known as Turtle Island, has been a major attraction for tourists because of the Sairee beach located on its west coast. The beach is also famous for scuba diving.

Read: Will Facebook Live Shut Down? Man Kills Baby In Facebook Video In Thailand

According to one of the local reports, there have been “enough deaths and suspicious disappearances to warrant the island its own CSI franchise.” Another local newspaper, the Samui Times, reported Koh Tao has been dubbed “Death Island” due to the rising number of tourist deaths on the island.

In the recent incident of the Belgian backpacker’s body being found on Koh Tao Island, the victim's mother, Michele van Egten on Wednesday expressed her disbelief in the police accounts. She believed the police were trying to cover up for the mysterious deaths on the island. "I do not believe what the police have told us. We fear somebody else was involved. We’re more and more thinking that the police information is not the right explanation," Michele told the Fox News.

Reports claimed that Michele disclosed her daughter was traveling around Asia for the last two years. Before her death in April, she stayed at a yoga and tantra retreat on the Koh Phangan Island. She made an unexpected stop at Koh Tao Island before leaving for Belgium, her hometown, on a ferry on April 19. However, she was found dead on April 28 in a jungle on the island. The victim's phone records also indicated that she had called her mother on April 17 before leaving for the Koh Phangan island. However, it was unclear why she chose to take a halt on the Koh Tao Island instead of continuing on to the mainland.

Read: Is Thailand Safe? Military Ordered To Win Public Support As Coup Threat Lingers

In the last few years, a series of unexplained events have raised concerns about this island paradise and some people also refer to it as a “tourist trap.” Some also speculated that a serial killer is on the loose on this island as there have been instances of bodies floating in its waters from time to time.

“Koh Tao can be paradise but it can also be extremely dangerous for the unwary,” Australian lawyer Ian Yarwood said, according to Samui Times. “Potential tourists to that island need to be warned and not given a sense of false security,” he added.

According to several reports, the island was reportedly controlled by ruling families or the mafia, when the residents would “very occasionally... disappear.” “The mafia here isn't the sort who carry guns in violin cases or knock on doors extorting people. They’re the families that go back for generations, and who ran the islands before the police even got here,” a resident of the island had told the Guardian in an article published in 2014.

safety - being a tourist in Thailand can result in you being disappeared or murdered, with Thai police saying suicide Suspect  being a tourist you can still be a victim of violent crime including abduction and murder

Hannah Witheridge, 23, also visited Thailand and was raped and murdered 2014,

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Hannah10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Thaila10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 V2-han10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Js464110
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 2b8bba10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 216e5410
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 14108210
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 2a6fb110
by Sophie Jamieson wrote:
The parents of murdered backpacker Hannah Witheridge pleaded with her not to travel to Thailand because they feared for her safety.
The mother of the 23-year-old, who was raped and killed on the Thai island of Koh Tao in 2014, said she tried to persuade her daughter not to make the trip.
Two Burmese migrant workers were sentenced to death last December for the murder of Miss Witheridge and fellow Briton David Miller, 24, on a beach on September 15, 2014.
In a statement read to an inquest in Norwich into Miss Witheridge’s death, Susan Witheridge, 58, said her daughter originally planned to travel to Europe or Australia, before making a late decision to go to Thailand.

safety going to thailand or Aruba as a tourist can mean you will be abducted raped and murdered.

kinda reminds me of Natalie Holloway

if i visit Thailand in the near future as a tourist, will i be robbed, beaten abducted and murdered like these 2 gringos?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Maleah Nowak 23, Montana Widener 24, Ellie Marie Kurth, 7 Eileidh Paterson 5 Bethany Townsend 6

Post by redpill Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:00 am

Maleah Nowak 23, freak inner tube death Sunday July 2013

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl16
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl17white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl18

A 23-year-old woman was killed in a freak boating accident after a sudden gust of wind caused her to be dragged overboard by an inflatable inner tube.

A rope from the inner tube wrapped around Maleah Nowak's neck and she was hauled out of the boat into the Caloosahatchee River in Florida in front of her horrified friends.

Florida Wildlife officials said they had never come across a death caused in such a bizarre way.

A preliminary investigation has revealed that Maleah and two friends, Joshua Emerson, who was driving, and Bill Piggott, were on a boating trip on Sunday afternoon.

They had a large inner tube that is used to give people rides when a sudden gust of wind caused it to be blown overboard.

A rope attached to the tube wrapped around Nowak's neck and she was dragged overboard.

Officials said she died as a result of the accident but have not said if she drowned or suffered a fatal neck injury.

The accident happened on the Caloosahatchee River in Fort Myers, Florida.

Her two friends, Emerson and Piggo, were able to pull Maleah from the river and take her back to the marina. It is unclear if she was still alive at that time or died later.

Gary Morse with Florida Wildlife Commission told the News Press: 'They had an inner tube which they were towing people on in the boat. It blew out and the line that attached the inner tube to the boat wrapped around a young lady's neck and pulled her out of the vessel. She died as a result of those injuries,' said

Lee County EMS took Maleah and the boat back to Sweetwater Landing Marina.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358394/Woman-23-killed-freak-boating-accident-rope-inflatable-tube-wrapped-neck-dragged-water.html

Montana RAE WIDENER  born August 23, 1992  died Sunday, April 30, 2017 age 24,  

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 40380010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 20051710
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 5909cf10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 28460010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 593bf810

A 24-year-old Eureka Springs woman who died while inner-tubing in a flooded creek on Saturday was identified Tuesday as Montana Widener.

According to a news release from the Eureka Springs Police Department, Widener was wearing a helmet, goggles and life vest when she jumped with an inner-tube into Leatherwood Creek, which is basically a drainage ditch along North Main Street.

According to the news release, Widener jumped into the floodwaters from a street bridge on Magnetic Drive, then floated to a driveway bridge at the Tree House Cottages, where she "was knocked off her inner-tube and went under water."

Police received a call about the emergency at about 9:20 p.m. A search and rescue team was dispatched, which found Widener's life vest down stream. The search was called off later Saturday night because of rising waters. Main Street and Magnetic Drive were closed due to the flooding.

At about 7:30 a.m. Sunday, police were notified that Widener's body had been found near the depot of the Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway, about 700 yards downstream from where Widener was last seen.

Jim Kelley, assistant fire chief in Eureka Springs, said Widener was floating in flooded Main Street before attempting to inner-tube in the drainage ditch.

Kelley said the creek is about 6 feet to 8 feet wide and was about that same depth on Saturday. The water was running underneath some footbridges and over others, he said.

“It is very very swift when it gets full,” said Kelley. “It’s such a narrow channel.”

Widener was originally from Huntsville, according to the release.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/may/02/woman-who-died-while-inner-tubing-flooded-arkansas/?f=news-weather

A Eureka Springs woman drowned in Leatherwood Creek on Saturday night.

Multiple friends confirmed the woman was 24-year-old Montana Widener. Eureka Springs Fire Chief Nick Samac said the fire department received a call from Widener’s friends around 9:30 p.m. saying Widener had been riding an inner-tube, went into Leatherwood Creek and never resurfaced.

“Her friends were there. They witnessed her go under. They advised she had a helmet and a life jacket on,” Samac said.

Heavy rains Friday and Saturday created dangerous conditions throughout the county and across the state.

in life she was a model, in death, she's a safety lesson.

Rachel Terrazas 22 of Sonora California also died of an inner tube accident.

safety
inner tubes can be dangerous. if final destination featured this before her death would it be believable?

Ellie Marie Kurth, 7 died Thursday June 29, 2017

Ellie Marie Kurth taken in 2013, center, age 3
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 14990410

Ellie Marie Kurth, 7 has grown fast in 4 years

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 18855510
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 011
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 012
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 013
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 014
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ellie-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 015
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 016
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Feat-e10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Resize10
the stuff new zealand wrote:
A small community in rural Waikato has been left devastated after a seven-year-old girl died at her school.

Ellie Marie Kurth, 7, died at the grounds of Walton School, about 15km from Matamata, last Thursday afternoon.

Ellie is the daughter of Walton school principal Jeremy Kurth and senior hub teacher Anna Kurth.

The school was celebrating Matariki with a shared Hangi, which was being uncovered on school grounds at the time, a statement from the school's Board of Trustee said.

Police confirmed they were called to the school at 1.55pm, along with an ambulance.

It was understood Ellie's condition worsened and despite medical attention she died at the scene.

Her death has been referred to the Coroner.

"The beautiful Ellie passed away at school surrounded by people who loved her," her funeral notice read.

"Loved daughter of Jeremy and Anna, caring little sister of Brenna."

Police confirmed they were called to the scene at 1.55pm, along with an ambulance. It's understood Ellie's condition worsened, and despite medical attention, she died at the scene from what is believed to be a 'medical event'.

A funeral notice in the Waikato Times on Monday wrote, "Our beautiful little Ellie Minelli, why did this happen?"

she died from an unknown and unidentified medical event at age 7. What a Face What a Face
they do plan an autopsy to determine cause of death. this happened in school.

mystic
just 7 years of life before poof

Kyla Blake age 6 had been walking from her home to school passed away on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 when she collapsed and died in her mom's arms. no cause of death identified.

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 3ffaad10

Ellie Marie Kurth, 7 and Kyla Blake 6 both died in 2017, both died within 3 months of one another, in school mysteriously.

i'm gonna pray right now to the higher power, to the creator and lord of life and death, for more time, more good health and life.

What a Face

Eileidh Paterson 5 died Saturday July 1, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Termin10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Swns_d10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Swns_d11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Swns_d12

Hundreds of well-wishers attended their fairytale 'wedding' at the AECC in Aberdeen - with some guests travelling hundreds of miles to be there

A terminally ill five-year-old girl has died days after marrying best friend in a 'fairytale wedding.'

Little Eileidh Paterson and Harrison Grier, six, were declared "best friends forever" at a heartwarming ceremony on Sunday, June 18.

Eileidh was overjoyed after she ticked the "dream wedding" off the top of her bucket list by marrying her best friend.

Brave Eileidh, who was fighting debilitating childhood cancer neuroblastoma, made the bucket list after being told her condition was terminal and ranked marrying Harrison at the top.

Her heartbroken mother Gail, 41, wrote on the fundraising Facebook page Eileidh's Journey on Saturday night that the youngster had sadly lost her battle with cancer.

She said: "With a very heavy heart, I'm heartbroken to tell you all that Eileidh gained her Angel wings at 11.45am on Saturday 1st July.

"Unfortunately it was discovered on Thursday, after an ultrasound scan, that Eileidhs liver was enlarged & full of neuroblastoma.

"This was the most aggressive she has ever had as it grew extremely rapidly. She took her last breath surrounded by her family & cuddled up with blankie.

"She won the hearts of everyone who met her and will be sorely missed."

At the wedding ceremony, close friends and family gathered in a meeting room at the as the children, both from Forres, Moray, held hands and exchanged necklaces.

Eileidh was walked into the room by her older brother, Callum, to 'When You Wish Upon a Star' from Disney film Pinocchio.

And after they were officially declared "best friends forever", Eileidh and Harrison entered the auditorium where they celebrated with candy floss.

The adorable pair later took to the dance floor and started the party off with their first dance, which was to Psy's 'Gangnam Style'.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/terminally-ill-five-year-old-10723722

only 5 years of life when a Neuroblastoma

Neuroblastoma (NB) is a type of cancer that forms in certain types of nerve tissue. It most frequently starts from one of the adrenal glands, but can also develop in the neck, chest, abdomen, or spine. Symptoms may include bone pain, a lump in the abdomen, neck, or chest, or a painless bluish lump under the skin.[1]

took it all away. and her last bucket list at age 5 she had to deal with death, she wanted to experience a wedding and "marriage" to 6 year old boy. then she died.

sobering thought.

Bethany Townsend 6 died on January 22, 2007 from kidney failure.

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Bethan10

Girl, 6, died after doctor failed to carry out simple blood test
A six-year-old girl died of kidney disease after a GP failed to carry out a simple blood test that would have saved her life, an inquest heard.
Bethany Townsend collapsed and died three weeks after being taken to her local doctor's surgery in Newark, Nottinghamshire.
She was suffering from an acute kidney disease and weighed just 30lb (13.5kg) at the time of her death, Nottingham Coroner's Court heard.
But instead of carrying out a simple blood test which would have diagnosed her illness, Bethany's GP, Dr Julie Barker, referred her to Newark Hospital for the test.
But when the youngster arrived a week later nurses found she was too thin for them to find a vein and referred her back to her doctor's surgery.
Ten days later Dr Barker tried to draw a blood sample from Bethany but could not find a vein. The GP then managed to refer the schoolgirl to a specialist paediatrician but could only get an appointment a month later.

Bethany, of Rutland Avenue, Newark, died on January 22, 2007 from kidney failure.
She first saw Dr Barker when taken to her GP by her father Mark Nesbitt on December 29, 2006.
Dr Malcolm Lewis, a specialist in kidney disease at the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital said he believed Dr Barker should have put in an urgent request for Bethany to see a specialist paediatrician when she first saw her.
Had she done so a blood sample would have been taken within a week and the youngster would have been immediately sent to a specialist renal unit, he said.
Dr Lewis added: "My expectation would be that had Bethany been sent on December 29, she would have lived."
The inquest heard that a post-mortem found Bethany had been suffering from kidney problems for some months. Her left kidney was much smaller than her right one, which had ballooned in order to compensate.
She was also suffering from anaemia due to her kidney failure and she had a body mass index of nine. The inquest heard that a normal six-year-old should weigh 44lb (20kg) and have a body mass index greater than 16.
Her father, Mr Nesbitt, said: "Bethany was quite shy, she was quite a quiet girl although she was quite energetic and playful. She was a slim girl but we had all the check-ups and she was healthy. "She was bedwetting quite a lot because we thought she was anxious at school. We thought she might be being bullied.
"She went from eating a roast dinner to picking at food and she was sleeping quite a lot."
The Coroner's court heard that on January 22, four days after she saw Dr Barker, Bethany was so tired she had to be given a piggyback to school by her father.
Later that day she collapsed and Mr Nesbitt was called to the school to take his daughter to hospital but within minutes of arriving the youngster collapsed again and died.
Nottinghamshire Coroner Dr Nigel Chapman recorded a verdict of death by natural causes. But he said that Bethany's death was preventable and her illness treatable.
He added: "The window of opportunity to save Bethany was huge and that length of time was totally unacceptable with a child who had such an illness.
"Sadly Bethany has died because a blood test wasn't done. Had one been done, it would have shown the abnormality and she would have gone into hospital and her death would not have occurred.
"But without that sample test Bethany was not found to have the chronic disease that she had and sadly she had died."
Dr Barker, giving evidence during the hearing, said she had made "an error of judgment". She said she now referred children immediately for specialist treatment if required.
Following the verdict, Charlotte Reeves, from Rayles solicitors, issued a statement on behalf of Bethany's parents.
It said: "The question of 'Would things have been different had Bethany seen a specialist?' is one that will haunt us for ever but we are grateful for some kind of closure now that the circumstances surrounding her death have been made public.
"Hopefully lessons have been learned and nobody else suffers in similar circumstances."
Dr Doug Black, medical director at NHS Nottinghamshire County, said: "This girl's death is a tragedy.
"It was avoidable and our deepest sympathies go to her family. It's a complex case and we have led a thorough review to ensure we learn lessons from it."
Richard Baker, who represented Mr Nesbitt and Ms Townsend, said the family were now considering legal action against Dr Barker and to see whether the case should be referred to the General Medical Council.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/5204184/Girl-6-died-after-doctor-failed-to-carry-out-simple-blood-test.html

safety

Signs and symptoms of acute kidney failure may include:

Decreased urine output, although occasionally urine output remains normal
   Fluid retention, causing swelling in your legs, ankles or feet
   Drowsiness
   Shortness of breath
   Fatigue
   Confusion
   Nausea
   Seizures or coma in severe cases
   Chest pain or pressure

Sometimes acute kidney failure causes no signs or symptoms and is detected through lab tests done for another reason.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/kidney-failure/basics/symptoms/con-20024029

next time i go for a check up and blood test, in addition to blood sugar, cholesterol lipids liver i'll ask MD to put kidney BUN urea

Last edited by redpill on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Kellie Marie Powell 25, Cheyanne Brant 7, Claire Webb 5

Post by redpill Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Kellie Marie Powell 25 died d 2:35 a.m Monday July 3rd, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Kellie10
WKMG ClickOrlando wrote:
LAKE PANASOFFKEE, Fla. - A 25-year-old woman was killed early Monday in a single-vehicle crash in Sumter County, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

Troopers said Kellie Marie Powell, of Lake Panasoffkee, died in the crash, which was reported around 2:35 a.m. on County Road 470 at County Road 300.

The FHP said Powell was driving a 2000 Ford Ranger south on C.R. 470 when she left the roadway for an unknown reason and struck a concrete barrier.

Powell, who was wearing a seat belt, was pronounced dead at the scene, the FHP said.

Troopers said alcohol did not play a role in the crash.

so she either lost control or error in judgment or sleepy collided with concrete

safety taking your car and colliding it with concrete barrier,even if you are wearing a seatbelt, can kill
do airbags help?

another thing

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Kellie10white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Megan-10

Uncanny

Cheyanne Brant 7 when she died of diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma DIGP Thursday June 29th, 2017
diagnosed diagnosed Dec. 23, 2016. she was first-grader Cheyanne spent 75 days in the hospital after her diagnosis

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Cheyan10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Fab9b810
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Fundra10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 16982910
sister wrote:
Recently, my 7 yr old little sister Cheyanne was diagnosed with a brain tumor on her brain stem(DIPG). The tumor cannot be removed due to its position, as it is wrapped around all of the important nerves and her spinal cord. Doctors have recommended Radiation treatments for 6 weeks, but our family cannot really afford it. Cheyanne has brought nothing but joy to our family and those around her.

Cheyanne was discharged from Golisano's Children's Hospital on Thursday, Febuary 16th after her MRI showed growth in the tumor. Doctors are unsure if the growth was due to swelling from radiation or if the tumor was progressing. She's currently undergoing Avastin treatments every 2 weeks at the hospital. We've set up a program for nurses to come to our house and continue on with her PT and OT so she does not continue to lose muscle.

mystic thoughts i have memories of being in first grade, in a catholic school. i would have never imagine the world would turn out the way it has with smartphones and social media from an apple 2c with green 9" monitor.

one first grade memory i had was the nun who was also a teacher saying she was in class grading papers when she looked out and saw a pheasant on the black top, as the school was located at the time in a undeveloped field.

i would prefer to be first grade in 2017, with iphones instead of apple 2c, and facebook/instagram instead of atari 2600.
provided i don't die of DIGP Sad

Claire Webb 5 died December 29, 2016 no cause of death identified

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 17062710

Obituary of Claire Webb 2011 - 2016

Claire Renee Webb went home to Jesus on December 29, 2016.

She was surrounded by loving family. Claire lived a short life of 5 1/2 years but truly had a zest for life, and enjoyed every minute.

She was filled with joy, love, and laughter, and her smile lit up every room.

She was strong and compassionate and will forever be missed.

Claire is survived by her loving parents Charles and Irene Webb, her sister Brooke (13 yrs old), and 3 brothers: Jordan (15 yrs old), Ryan (7 yrs old), and Dylan (5 months old).

i'm jealous of today's kids. i'd rather be age 5 in 2017 than when i was born. i'd rather be age 5 and play COD on a ps4 or xbox, and watch star wars rebels, than play atari 2600 and spectreman, and even 4 year olds have iphones and tablets and learning how to text and take photos, but wow, no guarantees of a very early death.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Lyla  Chaudhary 7

Post by redpill Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Lyla Chaudhary 7

Lyla  Chaudhary 7 was killed in a car accident on Friday June 30, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Qmxmmq10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Lyla1_10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Lyla2_10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Lyla2010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21950310
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Family10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21965610
fox wrote:

It's a devastating reality that has yet to sink in for the parents of seven-year-old Lyla Chaudhary who was killed in a car accident on Friday.

"Lyla was perfect," said her father, Ali Chaudhary. Ali lost his daughter on his birthday.

Lyla was killed in a single car crash in Matthews late Friday night. Her grandfather who remains in the hospital in stable condition was driving the car that slipped off of the road and hit a tree.

The accident happened on Sam Newell Rd. in front of Crown Point Elementary School. Weather or speed may have been a factor, but there are no charges and the case is still under investigation.

Ellie Marie Kurth, 7 died  Thursday June 29, 2017 Lyla Chaudhary 7 died  Friday June 30, 2017

2 7 year old white flowers died just 1 day apart. wow.

only 7 years of life on this planet. death from car accident can happen to any age and to anyone at any time. i could die later today as i drive Suspect

Last edited by redpill on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty MaKayla Dyer 8, Brooklynn Mohler 13, Sienna Owens 11, Kasha Porter, 20,

Post by redpill Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:31 pm

MaKayla Dyer 8, was born September 13, 2007. shot to death  Sunday October 3, 2015 by 11 year old Benjamin Nicolas Tiller

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Girlpi10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Dyer7n10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 315x6910

WHITE PINE (WATE) – An 11-year-old boy has been sentenced to spend the rest of his childhood in custody after he was found guilty of the murder of an 8-year-old girl.

A Jefferson County Juvenile Court judge found Benjamin Nicolas Tiller guilty of the murder of MaKayla Dyer, according to court documents. He was placed into custody by the Department of Children’s Services until he reaches his 19th birthday.

MaKayla Dyer, a student at White Pine Elementary, was killed October 3, 2015, outside her home. Juvenile Judge Dennis “Will” Roach II, who presided over Tiller’s case, wrote in a court order that he was playing with MaKayla Dyer, her 11-year-old sister and her friend when he asked her to retrieve her puppies. After she said no, he went inside and came back with a 12 gauge shotgun and a bb gun, telling the girls he had guns.

“The victim then laughed at Mr. Tiller, and stated that she believed they were not real,” read the court documents. “Tiller then made certain the gun was loaded, cocked the hammer of the gun, and shot the victim just above the heart” from inside the window.

Dyer fell backwards and was later confirmed dead.

“The mother of the child knelt on the ground and picked her child up, placing her child in her arms as she passed away,” wrote Judge Roach in the order. After the shooting, Tiller’s great grandparents claimed another child shot MaKayla Dyer, but according to the court order the boy actually threw the gun out the window to another child who picked up the gun, attempted to hand it back to him and then set it down on the ground. Tiller then reportedly laughed at the girls.
http://kxan.com/2016/02/04/tennessee-11-year-old-found-guilty-of-murdering-8-year-old/

safety she was killed bc she didn't want to get some puppies.
there are evil people who will shoot and kill you over slights.

if someone shows you a gun and threatens you, it is safer to assume it is a real gun than a toy.

personally i don't have a problem euthanizing evil children like this. if he kills now, how much more dangerous will he be when he grows up? maybe not in the USA but if china india north korea russia wants to euthanize evil children who are violent aggressive with serial killer fantasies i have no issues with that. it's like Outerlimits time travel story

Brooklynn Mohler March 29, 2000 - June 4, 2013 age 13, accidentally shot and killed by female friend with firearm

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 15102110
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl19
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Brookl10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Mohler10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Brookl11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Articl20
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Brookl10
dailymail.co.uk wrote:
Teenage girl, 13, shot dead by female friend at home as she looked forward to her final day in the 7th grade
Brooklynn Mohler shot on Tuesday at a Las Vegas home she was visiting
No adults were home at the time, according to Las Vegas police

A 13-year-old girl has been shot dead by a friend as the teenagers looked forward to their last day of school before the summer vacation.

Brooklynn Mohler was shot at 3.30pm on Tuesday at a home she was visiting in south Las Vegas. No adults were home at the time, according to a police spokesman.  

She was taken to University Medical Center in a critical condition but doctors were unable to save her.

The girl was shot by another teenage girl who was holding the firearm. No charges will be filed against the 13-year-old in this case.

A Las Vegas police spokesman told MailOnline: 'The shooting was the result of an unintentional discharge and was purely a tragic accident.'
He added that the weapon had been stored in a reasonable hiding place by the owner and was not left out carelessly. No charges are expected to be filed against the parents.

Miss Mohler was about the finish the seventh grade on Wednesday at Schofield Middle School and had been making plans for the summer vacation.

safety I think if i see a gun, i am going to run and hide, even an accidental discharge is fatal

Sienna Owens 11, born 2004 died Friday, Dec. 11, 2015 gunshot in back by boy 12

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 2f5eca10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Sienna10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 94551710
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 2f5eca11

dailymail.co.uk wrote:
A Tennessee schoolgirl, 11, has died after being shot in the back by her 12-year-old male classmate.

Sienna Owens was shot in the garage of a house in Estill Springs, which was not her home address, at around 6.30pm on Friday night.

Deputies probing the events surrounding the fatal shooting have confirmed that a 12-year-old boy, who went to North Middle School, Tennessee, with the victim, was the shooter.

Officers who arrived at the scene performed CPR on the victim who had in gunshot wound in her upper back, Franklin County Sheriff Tim Fuller told WNCN.
She was rushed to the Southern Tennessee Medical Center where she was pronounced dead.

An autopsy is due to be carried out to determine whether boy has intended to shoot Sienna, or if it had been accidental.

it seems unclear whether it was accident or intentional. mother was charged.
so um, safety wise obviously stay away from homes that have children and guns i guess

just 11 years when getting shot in the back, literally, ended her visit on planet earth

Kasha Porter, 20, died from 40 foot fall from platform onto rocks Saturday July 1, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Kasha210
http://www.ky3.com wrote:
Fall from platform along river killed young woman
A tragic fall along the James River in Stone County claimed the life of Kasha Porter, 20, of Ozark. It happened on Saturday just upstream from the Highway M bridge, as folks were enjoying a day on the river.

It was supposed to be a mom and daughter day, Kasha Porter's mother says, but it ended in tragedy.

A young man ran to neighbor Cheryl Lovercamp's house for help.

"He was very upset and needed us to call 9-1-1, that there had been an accident on the river," Lovercamp said on Tuesday.

Witnesses heard the loud cracking of a platform that neighbors say has been in a tree along the river bank for decades.

"It looks as though the platform collapsed forward, which would have toppled them forward," Lovercamp said.

The platform from which Porter fell is estimated to be 30 to 40 feet high.

"They were holding her in the water still," said Lovercamp.

Witnesses got Porter across the shallow river to a gravel bar. Lovercamp says she and her kids waited with the young woman until first responders arrived.

"They just did an awesome, awesome job. I was pretty proud of all of them for sure," said Lovercamp. "It's something I don't think I'll get over, not for a long time."

The young woman passed away shortly afterwards at a hospital. Lovercamp has since spoken with some of Kasha's family.

"I feel like I knew her," she said.

They say Kasha had a beautiful and loving spirit, Lovercamp says.

"Her family -- they were very proud of her. When I finally got to look at her, her Facebook page and pictures of her and her friends, you kind of get an idea of how bubbly she was," she said.

It's a day and a young woman that she'll never forget.

"She'll always have a place here in my heart, that's for sure," Lovercamp said.

Two or three others also fell into the shallow water, but the extent of their injuries hasn't been reported by the sheriff's department or the first responders. The mother of a man who was on the platform said by Facebook on Tuesday afternoon that he only was badly bruised.

so the platform she was on collapsed resulted in her falling 40 feet to her death What a Face
what can you do, except perhaps take note the platform was old?

Megan Rondini age 20 suicide due to claims of rape at University of Alabama Friday, Feb. 26, 2016

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 12039710
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Zz12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z25
cbs wrote:
The family of Megan Rondini, a former University of Alabama student who was allegedly raped and later took her own life, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit. Rondini's parents say her rape claims were mishandled by sheriff's investigators and school officials. They also believe her alleged attacker escaped prosecution because of his prominent and wealthy family.
According to her parents, Rondini blossomed from a shy introverted girl into an outgoing honors student during her first two years on campus. That all changed in July 2015 after she reported being raped. Her parents say she felt betrayed by the people she thought were going to help her, reports CBS News correspondent Mark Strassmann.

Rondini spoke to a sheriff's investigator hours after escaping her alleged rapist's house.

"I had already said like I needed to leave, and he just wasn't really responding to that," Rondini said in the interrogation.

"I feel like I wanna like throw up," she also said.

She thought that she was being treated like a suspect because when she fled, Rondini said she found and accidentally fired her alleged attacker's gun and also took three dollars from his wallet to pay for cab fare.

"I'm really sorry, like, I didn't, I just -- " Rondini could be heard saying.

"Well, and that's, you know, I told you we just gotta touch base on everything," the investigator responded.

"It was then that we started to learn that this wasn't going like a normal investigation," father Michael Rondini said.

"She's like, 'Mom, they think it's my fault,'" mother Cindy Rondini said, crying. "Like, 'It's not your fault baby, it's not.'"

Cindy drove from Texas to Alabama to comfort her daughter.

"It was the most heartbreaking moment of my life," Cindy recounted in tears.

Investigators also questioned Terry Bunn Jr., the man Rondini said raped her.

"I appreciate y'all's professionalism. And I appreciate the way y'all have handled this," Bunn told the investigators.

"If it was me on the other side, I'd want to do the same thing for me," the investigator responded.

A grand jury later declined to indict Bunn, whose family owns a large construction company in town. When he was appointed to a state conservation board, the local paper wrote a glowing profile.

"His family is very well connected," Michael Rondini said.

When Megan Rondini sought counseling from the university, her first therapist had to withdraw because she personally knew Bunn.

A federal lawsuit filed by the Rondinis on Monday accuses Bunn, members of the sheriff's department and two university officials of causing "Megan extreme depression, anxiety, PTSD" and "feelings of worthlessness and hopelessness... which directly led to Megan's loss of life."

"We would get phone calls where she would be afraid. She's like, 'mom there's a car outside and it keeps circling.' She didn't feel safe," Cindy said.

Rondini committed suicide in February 2016, shortly after transferring to a college in Texas.

The University of Alabama told CBS News its employees "handled their responsibilities with care at all times keeping Megan's well-being as their absolute highest priority."

Bunn's attorney said: "The allegations against my client as set forth in this baseless lawsuit are simply false. No sexual assault occurred."

so this is ... complicated.

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ddcuou10

one of them is lying.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Samantha Dunion 19, Kyrae Vineyard, Delaney Farrell 23, Kailee McMullen 22

Post by redpill Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Samantha Dunion 19,  died Thursday June 29, 2017 from seizures she has had for 3 years

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ctr_le10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ctr_le11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ctr_le12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Ctr_le13

A young busker - described as the "life and soul of the party" - has died after suffering a massive epileptic seizure.

Budding singer Samantha Dunion, 19, has been battling epilepsy for three years, but her parents say the talented performer never let the condition hold her back.

Her heartbroken mum and dad, Janette, 50, and Hugh, 53, have now paid tribute to the teen, who they say had a “zest for life”.

Samantha fell seriously ill at home in Bonhill, near Dumbarton, and died on Thursday of last week.

She had not had a seizure for six months but her condition worsened recently.

Mum Janette told the Daily Record : “You just had to hang on for the ride with Samantha.

“Her epilepsy took its toll on her but she was always so determined she wasn’t going to lie down to it. She was the life and soul of the party.”

Dad Hugh added: “She never let it get in her way. You could have nothing but admiration for her.”

Her condition meant she sometimes collapsed with no warning, which could be upsetting for her parents and sisters Claire, 28, and Nicola, 16.

Janette added: “You had to just wait it out with her. It was very hard to watch but I would talk to her and say, ‘Mum’s here, you’re OK’.

“As her condition got worse, her consultant put her on another medication but she was only on it for a week before she died.”

Samantha worked hard at her job with bank Santander but her real passion was performing and she studied music at West College in Greenock, as well as busking in Glasgow city centre.

Several tributes were paid to Samantha on social media. Friend Christopher Blair said: “I’ll never forget all the fun times we had together, especially our wee jamming sessions.”

And Vicki Ashman wrote: “An amazing, lovely girl taken. So gutted. Sleep tight, beaut.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/talented-busker-samantha-dunion-epileptic-10739828

seizures sounds a lot like an asthma attack of the brain. in the bible in the NT jesus attributes seizures to satan and his demons, and that demons cause seizures and god can cast out the demons.

so even young white flowers can be stricken with seizures and die. sobering thought

so she didn't have seizures as a young kid but then around 16 she developed them, which 3 years later at 19 was to die from one. hopefully i can continue a seizure free life.

i wonder how many white flowers either drowned or got into a car accident, esp single-vehicle bc of a seizure.

Kyrae Vineyard, was an infant left in a hot car in summer with windows rolled up by her mother's bf in a car dealership and when he returned she was already dead May 2017. she was only 5 months old

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 20551910
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 20551911

mystic only 5 months of life in this world and it's over. others have lived over 110+ years

Delaney Marie Farrell July 13, 1993 - Saturday July 01, 2017 age 23 died of heroin overdose

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 595d6010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Delane10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 595ec610

Delaney Marie Farrell, 23, of Selinsgrove, passed away on Saturday, July 1, 2017, in Williamsport, after a long and hard battle with drug addiction

Here is the complete poem as written by Delaney:

“Funny, I don’t remember no good dope days. I remember walking for miles in a dope fiend haze. I remember sleeping in houses that had no electric. I remember being called a junkie, but I couldn’t accept it. I remember hanging out in abandos that were empty and dark. I remember shooting up in the bathroom and falling out at the park. I remember nodding out in front of my sisters kid. I remember not remembering half of the things that I did. I remember the dope man’s time frame, just ten more minutes. I remember those days being so sick that I just wanted to end it. I remember the birthdays and holiday celebrations. All the things I missed during my incarceration. I remember overdosing on my bedroom floor. I remember my sisters cry and my dad having to break down the door. I remember the look on his face when I opened my eyes, thinking today was the day that his baby had died. I remember blaming myself when my mom decided to leave. I remember the guilt I felt in my chest making it hard to breathe. I remember caring so much but not knowing how to show it. and I know to this day that she probably don’t even know it. I remember feeling like I lost all hope. I remember giving up my body for the next bag of dope. I remember only causing pain, destruction and harm. I remember the track marks the needles left on my arm. I remember watching the slow break up of my home. I remember thinking my family would be better off if I just left them alone. I remember looking in the mirror at my sickly completion. I remember not recognizing myself in my own Damn reflection. I remember constantly obsessing over my next score but what I remember most is getting down on my knees and asking God to save me cuz I don’t want to do this no more !!! “

safety heroin is addicting and you can die of OD

Kailee McMullen December 20, 1994 - June 29, 2017 age 22 was shot in the face and killed by her father Ronald McMullen, 43, on 5:45 a.m Thursday June 29, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Pjimag10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Kailee10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Kailee11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Kailee12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Thumbn10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 600x6010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21995010

obit wrote:
Kailee Jo McMullen of Norman was born on December 20, 1994, to Ronnie and Karen (Hooker) McMullen in Norman, Okla. She entered the presence of the Lord on Thursday, June 29, 2017, at the age of 22.
Kailee grew up in Norman, graduating from Norman North High School in 2013. At age eight Kailee joined Oklahoma Twisters All Stars cheerleading and soon discovered that she had a natural talent for the sport. She traveled all over the country, competing at cheer competitions including Cheerleading Worlds in Orlando, Fla. She started school cheer in eighth grade and cheered through high school. During her senior year she served as a Varsity co-captain, leading her squad to win the 201213 6A state title.
After high school she attended Bible college in Baton Rouge, La. Upon returning to Norman she earned her EMT certificate.

Always the entertainer, she loved making people laugh and was famous for the elaborate costumes she would put together when the occasion arose. Kailee cherished her family and always had time for them. She was strong in her faith and grew up attending Goodrich Memorial United Methodist Church. Kailee was a good and loyal friend, and all who knew her were better for it.

no word on motive. not too long ago 2 sisters and dad were shot by their nurse mother

safety - if even your dad or mom has a gun and starts pointing at you, run

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Holly Brown 14,

Post by redpill Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:41 am

Holly Brown 14,

Holly Brown 14, an aspiring ballerina, died when her bus collided with a lorry resulting in lethal head injury on July 7th, 2017 at 9:30am

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Holly-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Hollyb10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Hollyb11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Holly-11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Teenag10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 421ee110
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z26
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Telemm10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Telemm11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Telemm12

A mum whose son was on board the minibus hailed the driver as a hero, saying his quick reactions prevented more fatalities.

Her son told how the bin lorry crashed into the right side of the minibus near the middle, close to where the 14-year-old girl who died was sat.

She praised the driver's 'skill' for keeping her son, who was sat two seats in front of the girl, alive.
He then fought to keep the bus under control and bring it to a stop.

The mother, who did not want to be named, said: "The driver fought to save the other students with courageous driving skills. He is a hero.

"The truck went into the side of the minibus. There could have been more casualties, but apparently his skills stopped that.

"My son was two seats in front of her, it went into that side. He saw it all.
It was hit in the middle.

"I have to say the school have been fantastic."
"All my son could say was that there had been a crash and one of the students had died. She apparently had a severe head injury.

Superintendent Dean Hatton, head of Central Motorway Police Group, told reporter during a press conference this afternoon: "This is a tragic incident which has resulted in the death of a pupil from the John Taylor High School in Barton-under-Needwood.

“Unfortunately, it became clear nothing could be done at the scene to save the life of the young girl and she was pronounced dead at the scene.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/multiple-injuries-after-school-bus-10757721

safety any vehicle can strike your vehicle and kill you at any time - even 9:30am

mystic in life Holly Brown 14 dreamed of becoming a ballerina and even starred in school plays. so death plucks a most delicate white flower final destination style. i'm beginning to think that death comes randomly. no plan from god. just we live in a random world where random things happen.it is an unlucky coincidence. i'll still pray to some higher power to keep me safe and healthy though. if there is some higher power, i hope to remain in his good graces and blessings.

Last edited by redpill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Alex Sagriff 18

Post by redpill Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:51 am

Alex Sagriff 18 died Thursday July 6th, 2017 on a school graduation trip to Cuba

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Alex-s11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Alexsa10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Alex-s12

Alex Sagriff was a student at St. Theresa Catholic Secondary School.
cbc wrote:
An 18-year-old student from Belleville, Ont., has died during a high school graduation trip to Cuba organized by S-Trip, a Toronto-based travel agency that specializes in young adult vacations.

Alex Sagriff was a student at St. Theresa Catholic Secondary School in Belleville. She had been vacationing in Varadero with other graduating students when she was found dead, her uncle confirmed with CBC Toronto.

S-Trip refused to comment when CBC News approached the company at its Toronto offices, but in a letter sent out to parents and guardians of students on the trip, it said staff were contacted at 9:30 p.m. on July 6 about a medical emergency.

"Emergency medical services arrived on scene and attempted to resuscitate the individual. Sadly the death was pronounced shortly thereafter, and the doctor on scene proclaimed that it was due to natural causes," read the email.

S-Trip says it is working directly with the family of the deceased, but cannot share any further details or make conclusions regarding the circumstances of the death.

Denise Hepburn, whose daughter was also on the trip, said she received a text message from her daughter last night saying that "somebody was found unresponsive, not breathing."

She contacted her daughter this morning who said she was upset and that "nobody wants to be here."

"They had a meeting with them at 11 this morning, and basically they said that they wanted to let everyone know that Alex had passed and they were trying to respect the privacy of the family at this time, but they thought it was of natural causes … and that upset a lot of the students," said Hepburn after speaking to her daughter.

safety - traveling carries risk of death. not too long ago a teen girl Molly Wrede 15, died in Cuba via plane crash earlier this summer. so that's 2 white flowers who lost their lives in Cuba as part of a vacation trip.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Madison Sams,16

Post by redpill Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:28 pm

Madison Sams,16 died Friday July 7, 2017 when the ATV she was driving rolled over

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Sams_110
http://www.news4jax.com/ wrote:
A 16-year-old girl died and a second teenage girl was critically injured Friday afternoon in an ATV crash northwest of Lawtey in Bradford County, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

It happened about 1:30 p.m. on Northwest 233rd Street, just off Northwest County Road 125.

Troopers said Madison Sams,16, was driving and Jaryn Box, 14, was riding on the ATV when it rolled over.

Sams died at the scene.

"I'm surprised it hasn't happened before, because you can't go that fast. And then they have been cutting timber back there, and there's limbs and things," said the neighbor, who wished to remain anonymous. "From what I understand, they hit something and flipped it and it landed on one of the girls."

The woman said she can't image what Sams' family members are going through, but she sent them a message.

"Just trust the Lord," she said, "We lost our son. He was a state trooper up in North Carolina. He was killed on duty. God can help you get through it."

RIP

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Parker Monhollon age 9 Elena Rosemary Desserich 6

Post by redpill Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:32 am

Parker Monhollon 9

Parker Monhollon age 9 died Monday evening after a battle with Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma, a type of brain cancer, July 10, 2017 born July 26, 2007

Parker Monhollon  before DIGP

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Parker10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 0cb93a10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 12493910
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Keyfra10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 10258310
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 13014210
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Maxres11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Cbegll10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Parker12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 13117810
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Hqdefa13

Parker was diagnosed with diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas (DIPG), a type of brain cancer, on January  15,2016 at age 9
after DIGP nearing death

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Parker13

diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas is inoperable and is thought to be 100% fatal.

kansas city star wrote:
Parker Monhollon, a little girl from Kansas who spent more than a year fighting a tumor in her brain, died Monday night.

Her family announced her death on the Parker Loves Life Facebook page, where they invited the public to follow Parker’s progress from the day she was diagnosed with cancer on January 15, 2016

Parker would have turned 10 on July 26.

This is how her family shared the news on Monday: “7:55pm we lost our baby girl, Parker LeAnn Monhollon! Her legacy began at the same time. We will carry her memory on forever ...

For more than a year, family, friends and strangers from far and wide followed the Facebook page for updates and news about Parker, who did combat with a brain tumor called diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, or DIPG.

The “monster,” as the Monhollons came to call it, wrapped itself around the lower part of Parker’s brain stem. She died in a hospital in Mexico where the family had taken her to receive special chemotherapy treatments.

Last week Parker’s mother, Amanda, let followers know that her brave little daughter’s fight was nearing an end.

Parker “is no longer breathing on her own,” Amanda Monhollon wrote on July 5.

“This is DIPG as we know it, it’s not the same journey or play out has most dipg kids where the tumor takes over their mind. Instead its the opposite, it has left holes in her brain where they can not connect. We had an MRI yesterday and an EEG. Low brain activity was confirmed. Regardless of the MRI results, my child is not living and that is the truth.”

Then, over the weekend, Monhollon posted a video saying Parker’s brain activity was completely gone, but because Mexico does not honor DNRs – do not resuscitate – requests, the family was waiting for her heart to stop on its own.

“We’re just going to hold on and wait until she’s ready,” Amanda Monhollon said. “And then we’ve decided to donate her tumor so, after she passes, they will take her tumor and we’ll be able to bring her home.

“This will probably be my last update until all those things take place and, yeah, that’s it ... thank you everyone for following her journey. She’s such an amazing little girl.”http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article160651019.html

no safety thoughts anyone can get and die rapidly from cancer, even a 9 year old healthy fit active dancer

mystic thoughts - wow the nature of reality and reality of human existence. Parker was only 9 and seemingly healthy. Healthy and talented enough in fact to compete in dance competitions and wanted to grow up to be a professional dancer

she went from dancing

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Maxres12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Hqdefa12

to this

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Mdhm_210

death at 9 years

mystically i'm thinking of how up to age 9 she was healthy happy a dancer and then when she was age 9, probably sometime before January 1, 2017 or more glial cells in her brain stem turned cancerous and grew and grew so that she developed symptoms that required her to see doctors so that from brain imaging in mid-January 2016 she was diagnosed with diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, or DIPG. Her initial photos showed her healthy looking, then in a wheelchair, then rapid deterioration and then death today July 10, 2017 Monday

one of the reasons i think of religion so much is i think of death and the fragility of life. speaking for myself, i'd be religious if it means that god or some higher power is pleased, and prevents me or someone i care about from dying like this. i'm sure her family tried prayer and took her to church for healing, though i don't know this family personally.

if i knew someone and cared for someone i'd consider praying, even though I have read Brian Marshall's Why doesn't god heal amputees and other atheists. that atheist points out, why doesn't god heal everyone from cancer. therefore, there is no god. prayer is meaningless and a delusion.

the way i see it is that even if "god" allows tens of millions of children die from diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, or DIPG, but he spares me or someone i care about from this or other neurodegnerative disorder, i'm not complaining. i'm not questioning. it'd make me a believer.

as a child i didn't get diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, or DIPG. is there some higher power watching over me, keeping me safe and protected?

my biggest fear about atheism is, what if i or say my mother comes down with cancer or dementia or stroke or something? i don't necessarily believe in an all powerful deity, but one just powerful enough to help me is good enough for me.

two of my classmates growing up, one in elementary and one in high school died of childhood leukemia. scared the bejeezus out of me.

perhaps Parker Monhollon has a near death experience, sees a light at the end of the tunnel, is either goes to heaven or is reincarnated. atheists of course say, nope, sorry death is the end. then total oblivion for all eternity. wow What a Face

so on Monday July 10, 2017 after 9 years on this planet, a seemingly healthy fit active dancer, she had to come to terms with her own mortality and death. just 2 weeks shy of her 10th birthday.

my prayer higher powers, the creator, god, angels, benevolent entities, i don't understand why Parker Monhollon  had to die from diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma  but i thank you that you chose to keep me and my loved ones safe from diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma and leukemia. may i remain in your good graces and blessings, amen.

sometimes though i wonder whether i did die from pneumonia as a child, and i have been a ghost all this time, in a sixth sense sort of way.

Elena Rosemary Desserich age 6

linked to this story is  Elena Rosemary Desserich age 6
irth: Dec. 21, 2000
Death: Aug. 11, 2007
Ohio, USA

also DIGP

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 20931813
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 20931810
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 20931811
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 816_el10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Elena-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 21429510
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Elenar10

she'd be 17 if she had lived

personally i would rather not have children then have them and watch them die of Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma or just about anything else including suicide due to bullying.

Last edited by redpill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Madison Coe 14, Kaylin Pahulick 4

Post by redpill Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:44 am

Madison Coe 14

Madison Coe 14  died Sunday morning July 9, 2017

The family of Madison Coe, of Lubbock, Texas, says the 14-year-old was electrocuted when her charging cellphone fell into a bathtub full of water that she was in.

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Screen12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Cell_p10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 151c8310
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Madiso12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 6306_010
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Madiso11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Madiso15
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Madiso10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Madiso11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Madiso12
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Madiso13
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Madiso14
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 22125710
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Shower10

ny post wrote:
A Texas teen died Sunday morning while using her cellphone in a bathtub, according to reports.

Madison Coe, 14, was electrocuted taking a bath at her father’s home in Lovington, New Mexico, news station KCBD reported.

Relatives told KCBD that the accident was caused either when she plugged in her phone while in the bathtub or grabbed the phone as it was being charged.

The 14-year-old, who was from Lubbock, Texas, had recently graduated from eighth grade at Terra Vista Middle School.

“It is with heavy hearts that Frenship Independent School District mourns the loss of Madison Coe. We wish to share our heartfelt sympathy with her family and friends as we carry the burden of this tragedy together,” district officials said in a statement.

usa today wrote:Madison Coe was electrocuted after she either grabbed her phone that was plugged in or plugged in her phone, her grandmother Donna O'Guinn told KCBD-TV. The teen was visiting her father in New Mexico when the incident occurred.

“There was a burn mark on her hand, the hand that would have grabbed the phone. And that was just very obvious that that’s what had happened," O'Guinn told the news station.

It wasn't abnormal for 14-year-old Madison Coe, a lover of band and basketball, to shut herself in the bathroom for hours and soak in the tub.

That's what she had been doing late Saturday night at her father's New Mexico home, according to family, when he knocked on the door and said it was time to get out.

"OK," Madison reportedly said.

But 20 minutes passed and the teen never emerged, so Logan Coe called out once again. This time, he got no response.
He entered the bathroom and found Madison unresponsive in the water and her Samsung Edge Plus phone plugged into an outlet in the wall, Madison's mother, Angela O'Guinn-Downs, told People magazine. The cellphone had fallen into the bathtub, family told local news in Lovington, N.M., and the girl had a burn mark on her hand.

Coe, an EMT, tried to revive her, as did medical professionals who arrived on scene and transported her to the hospital, where Madison was pronounced dead.
Lovington police confirmed that a cellphone, a charging cord and an extension cord were found by the bathtub, reported the Associated Press. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission told USA Today that it is investigating the incident.

"There was a burn mark on her hand, the hand that would have grabbed the phone," Madison's grandmother, Donna O'Guinn, told KCBD-TV. "And that was just very obvious that that's what had happened."

Madison's stepmother, Felisha Owens, told KRQE News 13 that the girl was only doing what she had done many times before - sitting in the bathtub, phone plugged in, "playing our games."

"I did it, she did it," Owens said through tears.

But the tragedy has made her realize the dangers.

"The bathroom is a place for showers and personal time and your phones don't belong in the bathroom," she told KRQE News 13. Electricity and water do not mix. All it takes is a drop."

Madison had just graduated from the 8th grade at Terra Vista Middle School in Lubbock, Texas, reported KCBD-TV. She was spending the summer in New Mexico with her father before starting her freshman year of high school in Houston.

"It is with heavy hearts that Frenship ISD mourns the loss of Madison Coe," officials from the school district said in a statement to KCBD-TV. "We wish to share our heartfelt sympathy with her family and friends as we carry the burden of this tragedy together."

In Texas, Madison played basketball and was first chair tuba in the school band.

"Not many girls play the tuba, but Maddy nailed it," Owens, the girl's stepmother, told KRQE.

Madison's grandmother, O'Guinn, said the teen was her "shining star" and "has a special place" in her heart. She was smart and a good student, O'Guinn said.

"She was such a bright, vibrant, very intelligent, loving, caring young lady," Madison's mother told People magazine. "She had such a huge heart. Always willing to help others."

Reports of the girl's death have sparked family, friends and strangers to share a social media post warning other parents and children about the dangers of mixing electronics and water.

"Please please let her voice be heard and protect and educate your children on the fatal dangers of electrocution," the social media post states, according to the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.

"This is such a tragedy that doesn't need to happen to anyone else," Madison's grandmother told KCBD-TV. "And we want something good to come out of this as awareness of not using your cellphone in the bathroom as it is plugged in and charging."
http://www.kansascity.com/latest-news/article160883419.html

ironic her final text message to her friend

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z11

The message by 14-year-old Madison Coe included a picture of what just minutes later would prove to be her fatal mistake.

“When you use (an) extension cord so you can plug your phone in while you’re in the bath,” she wrote to a friend.

Above was a photo of an extension cord sitting on her towel with her phone charger plugged in.

this is a photo of the actual extension cord she used

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z12

safety nothing electric around bath. personally i take showers but even then nothing electric.

mystic just 14 years when something as a  a charging cell phone killed her, and probably was very painful, this delicate white flower dies.

Christian mystic  Thomas Merton also was accidentally electrocuted when he stepped out of a fan and touched an electric fan. I read some of his stuff. Thomas Merton says some interesting stuff but at the end of the day, his intense devotion to God and Christ didn't prevent him dying from handling an electric machine. When i first learned that Thomas Merton died in such a painful way, i wondered why didn't god prevent such a painful death to such a religious person? And if God allows him to die like that, what about me?
So both  Madison Coe 14 and Thomas Merton died the same way, basically. Simone Weil is another Christian mystic who died painfully as did Edith Stein, in Auschwitz by gassing on  August 9, 1942 . If Christian mystics routinely die extremely painful gruesome deaths,  I um, hope i have a painless death, say in my sleep and um, walk away from Christian mysticism.

i wonder if family will sue Samsung for um something along the lines of not having a warning or warning teenagers not to plug in an electric phone in bathtub. this is america after all. lawsuits are  a way of life.

moral of the story - nothing electric while around water. hell i wouldn't bring a iphone by itself, for fear of something final destinationish.

Kaylin Pahulick 4

Kaylin Pahulick 4  , was swimming at Lake & Shore RV Resort, Ocean View, NJ when she drowned  1pm on Thursday July 6th, 2017.

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 19848610
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 13413410
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 13411810
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 42377410
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 42377411

safety water carries risk of drowning for all ages

Last edited by redpill on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:57 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Lauren Sandall 18, Megan Hurley 15 deja vu a la the matrix

Post by redpill Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:39 am

I just had a deja vu a la the matrix

below are
Lauren Sandall at age 18 died from meningitis and Megan Hurley 15 last and final victim of Ariana Grande concert

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Wire-510
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Z71

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Deja-v10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 89cf8b10

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Kimberlynn Bartlett, 9, Wendilyn Harper 3, Emma Clark 7

Post by redpill Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Kimberlynn Bartlett, 9

Kimberlynn Bartlett, 9 died Monday July 10, 2017 struck by car

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Kimber10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 22194110

COLUMBIA, Mo. — The young daughter of a Kirksville police officer was struck and killed by a car while she was crossing the street in Columbia late Monday morning.
The victim is identified as Kimberlynn Bartlett, 9, of Kirksville. She is the daughter of Officer Benjamin Bartlett of the Kirksville Police Department and his wife, April.
Columbia police said Bartlett was struck by a car just before noon Monday when she and two other people were trying to walk across Oakland Gravel Road in Columbia.
The car was driven by a 16-year-old girl whose name has not been released yet.
Funeral services for Kimberlynn Bartlett are scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday, July 15, 2017, at Davis-Playle-Hudson-Rimer Funeral Home in Kirksville.
http://ktvo.com/news/local/kpd-officers-daughter-killed-by-car

A 9-year-old Kirksville girl was killed during a motor vehicle accident late Monday morning in Columbia, Mo.

Kimberlynn Elizabeth Bartlett, 9, of Kirksville, died following a car accident in the 3300 block of Oakland Gravel Road, just north of Edris Drive, Columbia.

According to a press release from the Columbia Police Department, three pedestrians were walking across Oakland Gravel Road around 11:47 a.m. on Monday when the driver of a 2011 Volkswagen Jetta struck Bartlett with the front of their car. She was transported to a local hospital and later pronounced dead.

The driver of the car, who is 16 years old, received minor injuries during the accident and was transported to a local hospital in a private vehicle.

The police department does not believe alcohol or drugs were involved in the crash.

safety yeah crossing the street can be dangerous you can be struck by a car.

mystic just 9 years of life when on  11:47 a.m. on Monday July 10, 2017  Kimberlynn Bartlett, 9 having toured and visited planet earth for 9 years, leaves planet earth for the next.

Wendilyn Harper 3

Wendilyn Harper 3 drowned in a canal on Monday July 10, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Wendil10
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Wendil11
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 22180710
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 22180711
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 22180712

A 3-year-old Menan girl died Monday after falling into a canal near her home.

Wendilyn Harper is remembered as a happy, loving and busy little girl who loved “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.”

The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office received a 911 call around noon Monday from Wendilyn’s mother saying her daughter was missing from their home on 3515 East.

Deputies arrived and began searching the area, including a canal that runs adjacent to the Harper’s home. Wendilyn’s body was found a short time later about one mile downstream from the residence.

She was rushed to Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, where she later died.
Wendilyn loved playing with her little sister and cuddling with mom and dad, according to family members.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/07/menan-toddler-who-was-happy-and-loving-dies-after-falling-into-canal/

safety if you live near a canal river or pool it's easy for little children to drown there
in Brisbane Australia a mother lost 2 daughters, at the same time, when both age 3 and 4, entered the family pool together and both drowned. they used chairs and climbed it like a ladder, entered the pool and drowned.

Three-year-old Patricia Young and four year old Taya Young November 1, 2016

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 14788410

mystic just 3 years of life before passing on. just 3 years Three-year-old Patricia Young also only had 3 years when she drowned in the family pool in Brisbane Australia.

so Monday July 10, 2017 at  11:47 a.m and sometime before noon, death plucked 2 delicate white flowers from the garden, one in Missouri and the other in Idaho. their souls and consciousness leave our world for whatever happens after death.

Emma Clark Evansville, Indiana Dec 11, 2009 - Apr 10, 2017 (Age 7)   died ATV crash

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 W0062710
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 13089510
white female deaths 1 - Page 9 13089511
ap wrote:
Authorities say a 7-year-old girl has died following an ATV crash in southwestern Indiana.

The Indiana Department of Natural Resources says Emma Clark of Wadesville was a passenger on the ATV in Posey County on Monday when it rolled while turning around on an embankment. The DNR says she was taken to hospital in Evansville, where she was pronounced dead.

The child was seated between her 37-year-old mother and a 39-year-old woman who was driving the ATV. The DNR says all three weren’t wearing helmets.

The adults didn’t have life-threatening injuries. The death is under investigation.

while i personally would love to chase after a bigfoot on an ATV with a gun, i realize one mistake with an ATV, or an ATV hitting a rock or log or tree branch or tree trunk and rolling over, or a ditch or embankment, means instant death for me, and i don't think bigfoot is worth my death.

i don't have anything more to say about ATV deaths except RIP. maybe in 100 years they finally figure out how to make ATV safe somehow, perhaps using anti-gravity magnetic gyroscope stabilized wormhole technology, fusion powered of course, by which time i'll be dead. until then i'm passing them.

Last edited by redpill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: white female deaths 1

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next