The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female deaths 1

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Abbey Conner, 20,

Post by redpill Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:04 am

Abbey Conner, born 08.04.1996 – died 01.12.2017  age 20, vacation in Mexico ruled accidental

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 15965710
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 19172110
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Zz13
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Z27
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Zzz10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 587fae10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42466810
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 V8lhtu10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 C1eqvl10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Cp6qii10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Cgqkar10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Cz0dmj10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ctn0l210
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ciywes10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Cdxbbr10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Cdnxu810
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 B6mqhn10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 B5olx410
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 B0jrgr10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bxr6fc10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Brbkbe10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bnskgw10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bchgl110
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Baptnl10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bzufwe10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bspp_e10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bp5l8c10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Boslfa10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Boskjn10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Boqgr610
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bnlgd910
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bnbfbs10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bkljte10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bhyytm10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bhx-bk10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bdbi6m10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bbqihi10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 A_gbgx10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 A-gdon10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 A78hud10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 A527ob10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 A2bt7x10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 A000vk10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Atwztq10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Atuybx10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ap_reo10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ap_kos10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Apg5ew10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Aolkhr10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Al-yvg10

heavy wrote:

The family of a 20-year-old Wisconsin girl is searching for answers months after she was found dead in a resort pool in Playa del Carmen.

Abbey Conner of Pewaukee, Wisconsin, was found unconscious in the resort pool January 12 alongside her older brother Austin, who had a large lump on his head.

Both had just arrived at the resort for their first day of a family vacation and were swimming in the pool, celebrating the end of the first semester of college. The pair were just finishing up a swim at the pool while their mother and stepfather awaited their arrive in the hotel lobby for dinner.

They never came.

Instead, the brother and sister were already in a Mexican hospital after they were found unresponsive, face down in the pool. Both had blood alcohol contents well over the legal limit, but the context surrounding her death remains mysterious, and not much more information has been provided to the family. Her death has been ruled an “accidental drowning,” but her brother said there’s virtually no possibly way that could have happened. Austin said that he was with a group of people who had just offered him and his sister a shot, and that was the last thing he remembered before waking up in a hospital bed.

Hello, my name is Bill Conner and I'm writing today about my daughter, Abigail Mae Conner and Organ Donation.  Abigail, 20 years of age, was in her junior year at the University of Whitewater, WI majoring in Public Relations.  

On her winter break with her brother in Cancun, they both were found unconscious, face down in chest deep water in the resort's pool.  Unfortunately, Abigail didn’t make it even after medical intervention.

The loss of my daughter's life is obviously beyond tragic, however, it has allowed four males from the ages of 20-60 to live because Abigail was an organ donor. Abigail’s eyes and tissues were also used which means even more people are living better lives with her donations.

safety going to cancun sounds like a fun spring break vacation, but it can end in death. here death by alcohol intoxication followed by drowning and brain death. when in cancun respectfully decline shots offered by strangers, it might be spiked

mystic she seemingly a fun loving girl who had a fun filled 20 years when a rather mysterious event of being in cancun mexico to have fun, this univ of wisconsin student drank a shot of alcholol, then entered a swimming pool, was found face down and declared brain dead.

social i attended college seen and one of my philosophy profs was a radical feminists feminazi, complaining how bad women have it. how women are second class citizens. women are oppressed. feminists can talk about how oppressed women are, which is totally contradicted by what i see on their own social media. i find reports of UFO's and bigfoot more credible.

Sunset1411 likes this post

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Desaray Thompson 4

Post by redpill Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:46 am

Desaray Thompson 4
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Aug 15, 2012 - Jul 9, 2017 (Age 4)

Desaray 4 died when her mother Kelly Ballinger and her bf duct taped her she suffocated. died Sunday 9th, July 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Nintch10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Photo_10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 23062110

just 4 years when she died of child abuse

Kelly Ballinger, Matthew Longenecker

Last edited by redpill on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Maggie Bowles, 6,

Post by redpill Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Maggie Bowles, 6,

Maggie Bowles, 6, dies from injuries suffered in Trussville crash died on Friday July 14, 2017 from injuries suffered in a Saturday July 8 car crash

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Maggie10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 19905210
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 19894810
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Maggie11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 19959010
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 19905310
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 13479810
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Img_2011

Scott Buttram, publisher

TRUSSVILLE –Maggie Bowles, 6, of Trussville, has died from injuries suffered in a car wreck on Saturday, her aunt Leigh Stovall confirmed to the Tribune. Stovall is the sister of Maggie Bowles’ mother, Kelly Bowles.

Shawn Bowles, along with his daughter Maggie, were traveling on Happy Hollow Road when they slowed down to turn into a driveway and were struck from behind, according to Stovall.

“There were three vehicles involved in the wreck,” Trussville Fire and Rescue chief Tim Shotts said. “It occurred just after 2 p.m. on Saturday near the intersection of Happy Hollow Road and Riverbend. One vehicle was struck from behind. We transported the little girl in that vehicle and she was critical at the time.”

The collision left Maggie Bowles unconscious as personnel from TFRD arrived to render aid.

Maggie had been in the intensive care unit at Children’s Hospital of Alabama since the wreck. Tests given in the last two days showed no brain activity, the family shared on the Facebook group Miracle for Maggie.

“Maggie has received exceptional care from Hillary, Addie, James, Rhiannon and Clare,” Stovall said on behalf of Kelly and Shawn Bowles. “Dr. Youngblood has been with us every step of the way. Her compassion and care has gone above and beyond our expectation of a pediatrician. We could not have weathered this storm without her.”

http://www.trussvilletribune.com/2017/07/14/trussville-6-year-old-dies-from-injuries-suffered-in-car-wreck/
al news wrote:
Trussville Fire and Rescue Chief Tim Schotts said Maggie was seriously injured when the vehicle her father, Shawn, was driving was struck from behind, which caused his vehicle to crash into another vehicle.
safety if you are hit from behind, that can result in your car hitting the car in front, or at an intersection, being t-boned, which is highly dangerous, highly lethal.
i don't think there's much you can do to prevent being rear-ended. and this happened in daytime 2pm.

i find it deeply unsettling that i can hop behind my wheel, drive, get rear ended tomorrow, and then get pushed into an intersection, t-boned, then die Sad
and atheists say there is no afterlife.

sometimes i wonder if the best life is just being locked inside your home, in a gated community with fence and security

mystic

"There once was a strong and sassy girl. She was not afraid to meet you and talk, laugh and cry, joke and learn. Her light was bright. So bright that her light shone across the world," Stovall wrote on Facebook.

"The events that unfolded around her touched people and mobilized the body of Christ. They cried and prayed. Her story made people talk and hug. These events reminded everyone how fragile and precious life is. People loved more and found it easier to be honest and vulnerable in a world that expects you to be perfect and without fault or trouble."

wow, only 6 years when something beyond her control, a car rear ended the car her dad was driving caused fatal injuries.

if this happened to me i'd consider praying to some higher power.  
if you're an atheist, and this happened to your daughter would you engage some sort of prayer circle?
when bad things happen to atheists, what do they do?
i agree with atheists prayer doesn't seem to do a whole lot but if there is a one in a billion chance of a miracle, i think it's worth attempting.

Maggie Bowles, 6, who died at age 6 July 2017, bears a striking resemblance Kyla Blake to who also died at age 6 via sudden death May 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Maggie10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 3ffaad11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 X_30_d10

the deaths of white flowers  Maggie Bowles, 6, and Kyla Blake 6, just 2 months apart
it really seems as though Final Destination Death is in a garden of white flowers, plucking the ones IT finds alluring

also worth remembering  JonBenet Ramsey was 6 when she was murdered

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Trend-10

each flower Death plucks from the garden of life has names like  Maggie Bowles and Kyla Blake, and then Death carries them  to the land of the dead.

if there is a  higher power  watching over me, protecting me and keeping me safe, i hope i remain in this higher power's good graces and blessings. if that means going to church or reading the bible or praying i'll do that. if it means reading new age thought i'll do that.  

what happens to their souls? what will happen to me when I die?

i am deeply envious of today's children since a ps4 pro and iphone and 30 inch 4k beats atari 2600 and 9 inch green monochrome 128k apple 2c no hard drive, floppies have to be taken out and turned upside down, but wow, no guarantees in life. i can die tomorrow via car accident or something else pale

Last edited by redpill on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Leah Kerry 15

Post by redpill Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:20 am

Leah Kerry 15 took some recreational  drugs to get high in a park with friends and died Saturday July 15, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42a2f811
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Pri_4710
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Z28
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Z410
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Zz14
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Zzz11

when she was a toddler

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42a2f810

in about 13 years her destiny since the photo was taken was to die via drug high

sun wrote:Police confirmed she died in hospital after suffering an adverse reaction to a “new psychoactive substance”.They were alerted at 4.50am on Saturday, while two other teenagers were also taken to hospital as a precaution.

A Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said: “Police currently believe that the 15-year-old girl who died had taken a new psychoactive substance, more commonly referred to as ‘legal highs’, and had suffered adverse reaction.”

safety

“This girl has made a mistake, a lifestyle choice mistake, and has paid the ultimate price.

thoughts sometimes i wonder if it is better to die painlessly from a drug OD than continue living and die a very painful death later, say murder via stabbing and beating or being burned alive from a car accident or electrocution.

Last edited by redpill on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Zoe Anderson, 24, Zoe Anderson, 12, Isabel Ann Richardson, 12, Zoe Buttigieg, 11,

Post by redpill Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:18 pm

Zoe Anderson, 1986 – December 28, 2010 age 24 died from carbon monoxide poisoning while taking a shower due to plumber error in installing boiler

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl21
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Zoe_2110
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl22
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl23
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl24
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Pasted10

A plumber who killed the "dazzling" daughter of a multi-millionaire publishing boss when lethal gas from a botched boiler installation filled a bathroom was jailed for three years.
Zoe Anderson, 24, was overcome by carbon monoxide fumes at the home of her wealthy father, Future Publishing founder Chris Anderson.
The deadly fumes leaked out of the dodgy boiler flue pipe fitted 12 days earlier by Andrew Hartley and "flooded" the sprawling Victorian town house.
Neuroscience graduate Zoe died within 30 minutes of being exposed to the poisoned air as she took a shower in the property's en suite bathroom.
It was initially believed that she died after slipping and banging her head in the shower – until post mortem tests showed high levels of carbon monoxide in her body.
Registered gas fitter Hartley, 37, from Radstock, Somerset, did a rushed and "botched job" – failing to secure the flue extension pipe correctly and fit screws.

Hartley's shoddy work meant fumes were pumped into the exclusive town house in Bath, Somerset, instead of being diverted up the flue pipe.
Tests found the boiler's flue pipe had not been properly attached to the turret elbow – with a gap of 22mm between them.
Further investigations discovered a route from a waste pipe in the garage – where the boiler was situated – to the vanity unit underneath the basin in the bathroom.

He discovered Zoe slumped on the lavatory of the shower room and attempted to revive her – but she was already dead.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9209302/Plumber-jailed-after-boiler-killed-millionaires-daughter.html

safety carbon monoxide can be produced inside your home and kill you

linked to this article

Isabel Ann Richardson, 12, lost her mother to breast cancer in 2010, and about 4 years later, and then committed suicide on  in her bedroom on the night of May 12, 2014

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 2bb38e10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ad_17910

safety even 4 years after her mother's death at age 8, she still grieved and wanted to kill herself at age 12.

Zoe Buttigieg, 11, was raped and murdered at a party by Bowe Maddigan age 29 on October 25, 2015 in Victoria Australia

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 2dca5510
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 2dca5511
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 2dca6e10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 2dca6e11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 4c222b10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Add19e10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Cd701f10white female deaths 1 - Page 10 D38e7d10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 D3950c10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Effe8710
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 F6c52810

an intruder murders girl inside her home within hours. kind of reminds me of Jonbenet

A party was held at the home of Zoe Buttigieg, 11, and within hours she was dead
Zoe was 11 and she was allegedly raped and killed,” Stefanovic said.
“She’ll never graduate from high school, she will never get married, she will never have kids of her own.”
On Saturday night the home in which Zoe lived was full of people enjoying a rowdy party. Within hours of it ending, there was another noise that pierced the neighbourhood.
The screaming started just before 11am on Sunday on Inchbold Street, Wangaratta, in Victoria’s northeast.
One neighbour said they heard “wailing, a terrible, terrifying scream”.
Zoe, aged 11, was found dead in a bedroom by her mother Janelle Saunders, and police were called. By the time her body was discovered, Maddigan had already been arrested after being found walking barefoot in a singlet and cargo shorts along Hume Freeway about 10 kilometres away. He had been invited to the party but apparently wasn’t close to the family.
http://www.news.com.au/national/crime/a-party-was-held-at-the-home-of-zoe-buttigieg-11-and-within-hours-she-was-dead/news-story/06af3869bf4a7b6935fac9498120e19b

coming soon Zoe Anderson, 12,  died in boating accident Monday July 17, 2017

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Grace Eyre 11

Post by redpill Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Grace Eyre 11 died Friday July 14, 2017 passed away while handing-out candy to spectators at her annual hometown parade.

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 596c5810
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Grace-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 3495dc10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 15002510
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 15002511
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 15002512

An 11-year-old girl is dead after a trailer struck and killed her Friday during the Ute Stampede Western Heritage parade on Main Street in Nephi.
The accident happened around 5:30 p.m. Friday at 240 South Main Street when the girl sitting on the back of a pickup truck attempted to exit the vehicle as it moved, according to a press release from Nephi Police Chief, Michael H. Morgan.
According to the press release, the driver of the trailer did not realize the girl had fallen and continued driving. The trailer reportedly struck the 11-year-old, and spectators rushed to help her.
The girl was taken by ambulance to Central Valley Medical Center, where she died, documents state.
Nephi City and Juab County "offers the family and all those involved in this tragic accident our deepest sympathy and prayers."
http://kutv.com/news/local/11-year-old-girl-killed-by-vehicle-during-parade-in-nephi

Grace Olivia Eyre was born on March 22, 2006, in Orem Utah. She died on July 14, 2017, from injuries sustained in an accident.

When 11-year-old Grace Eyre suffered fatal injuries Friday during a parade, she had just jumped off the back of a pickup truck to distribute candy to spectators.

The Nephi girl lost her footing and fell under the flatbed trailer the truck was pulling. Spectators hurried to offer aid, but the crushing injuries would cost Grace her life.

When she jumped and fell, Grace had been participating in the Utah Stampede Rodeo Parade at 5:30 p.m. near 240 S. Main St. The pickup driver, unaware of what had happened, continued to drive at a slow rate of speed. The flatbed trailer carried a demolition derby vehicle.

“Officers and numerous citizens immediately came to the aid of the victim,” Police Chief Michael Morgan said in a news release. Grace was transported to the Central Valley Medical Center, where she succumbed to her injuries.

Grace was a happy and energetic girl, said Jason Dansie, bishop of her ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, while speaking with reporters.

http://gephardtdaily.com/local/nephi-girl-killed-in-parade/

safety so sitting on a moving vehicle can lead to lethal injuries if you fall off.

mystic she was mormon and this still happened. just 11 years.  so participation in a parade and a moving vehicle can result in you being run over.

Last edited by redpill on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Mariana Sifrit, Kallan Maresh 3

Post by redpill Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Mariana Sifrit was born a healthy baby on July 1, 2017 died 17 days later on JULY 18, 2017 from herpes meningitis

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42738b10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42738b11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42738b12
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42738b13
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42738b14

An Iowa couple announced this morning the death of their 18-day-old baby daughter, who has succumbed to a herpes infection contracted through a kiss.

For Shane and Nicole Sifrit, this month was supposed to be brimming with joy, marked by the birth of baby Mariana, followed by their wedding celebration just days later.

But on July 7, two hours after the new parents exchanged their vows, their six-day-old infant was rushed to the hospital, having contracted a life-threatening herpes infection through a kiss.

On Monday, Nicole Sifrit said her baby's doctors at Blank Children's Hospital in Des Moines were running out of options to save her life, and just after 8.40am on Tuesday, Mariana lost her fight against the virus and passed away in her father's arms.

'She is now no longer suffering and is with the Lord,' Nicole wrote in a Facebook post. 'In her 18 days of life she made a huge impact on the world and we hope with Mariana's Story we save numerous newborns life. R.I.P. sweet angel'
The couple told the station WQAD that Mariana had become infected with meningitis HSV-1, which is caused by the herpes virus, also responsible for cold sores.

HERPES MENINGITIS

Meningitis may be caused by bacteria, fungi, or other types of germs. But many are caused by viruses. Most are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1), the virus that also causes cold sores.

This virus can be spread by sexual contact or from an infected mother to her baby during childbirth. HSV1 infection can also be sexually transmitted to the genital area.

These viruses remain in the body throughout a person's life, even when they're not causing signs of infection.

Symptoms may include fever, light sensitivity, headache, and a stiff neck. If you have other symptoms, such as confusion, seizures, sleepiness, or a focal neurologic deficit — a nerve function problem that affects a specific area — these may suggest that your brain is also affected.

Source: Johns Hopkins Medicine

In Mariana's case, however, both of her parents tested negative for the virus, raising the possibility that their daughter had caught the life-threatening illness from someone carrying herpes, but not necessarily showing symptoms, who had visited the family in the days after her birth and kissed her.

It immediately went downhill from there. Within two hours she had quit breathing and all of her organs just started to fail,’ Shane Sifrit told WHO-TV.

In the first 48 hours, the newborn had undergone a half-dozen blood transfusions, but her kidneys failed, requiring that she be put on dialysis, and her liver stopped functioning properly as well, which resulted in internal bleeding.

On July 10, Mariana was airlifted to the University of Iowa hospital, where teams of specialists went to work trying to keep the baby alive and stop the potentially deadly infection.

Nicole Sifrit has been posting regular updates on Mariana's health crisis on her Facebook page, along with devastating photos showing the tiny girl hooked up to a life support machine, with a tangle of tubes, IV lines and needles sprouting from every part of her body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4707354/Baby-contracts-life-threatening-illness-kiss.html

Our princess Mariana Reese Sifrit gained her angel wings at 8:41 am this morning in her daddy’s arms and her mommy right beside her,” Nicole Sifrit posted on her Facebook page Tuesday morning, “in her 18 days of life she made a huge impact on the world and we hope with Mariana’s Story we save numerous newborns life.”

safety herpes can cause meningitis that can kill

mystic
so some live 118 years, others live .... 18 days

Kallan Maresh age 3 died after she was infected by a severe strain of Shiga toxin-producing E. coli bacteria Sunday July 16, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 800-ka10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 22326211
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Kids10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Presch10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Presch12
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Presch11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 427e0010
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 427e0011
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 427e0012

Kade and Kallan got really sick from a bad shiga toxin producing bacteria. It started last Sunday [July 9, 2017] with Kade and Monday with Kallan. They had non-stop bloody diarrhea and vomiting. The disease that causes these symptoms is called HUS and affects organs systems starting with the kidneys.

After several ER visits we were rushed by ambulance to Children's at the U of M on Wednesday when lab work discovered they both had acute kidney failure.

The toxin from the bacteria not only damaged Kallan's kidneys but also her neurological system. Her brain and heart were being damaged. Our sweet sweet little girl lost the battle and went to heaven last night.
patch wrote:
A Maple Lake, Minnesota family is dealing with heartbreak after a young girl died after she was infected by a severe strain of E. coli bacteria. Kallan Maresh passed away after she and her older brother Kade, suffering from diarrhea and vomiting, were rushed by ambulance to the University of Minnesota’s Masonic Children’s Hospital Wednesday.

The toxin from the bacteria fatally damaged Kallan's kidneys and neurological system, according to the family's CaringBridge page. Kade is still fighting the toxins, which have not reached his neurological system but both his kidneys.

The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) is investigating where the E. coli exposure occurred, WCCO reported.

no age provided but Kallan was listed as a preschooler, so probably 4 or under.

safety shiga toxin carried by e coli will kill.
doctors suspect they contracted the e coli from petting zoo, so animals in a zoo may carry dangerous e coli

i wonder if i can somehow stay safe from e. coli.

update August 15, 2017

Officials can't ID source of E. coli that struck siblings

ST. PAUL — Minnesota health officials say they are unable to identify the source of an E. coli strain that killed a 3-year-old Wright County girl and sickened her older brother.

The state Health Department said Monday it has completed its investigation but was unable to identify a single source of E. coli.

The parents of Kallan Maresh say the bacteria toxin attacked their daughter's kidneys and neurological system and led to her death. Kallan and her 5-year-old brother, Kade, contracted the bacteria July 9, sending them into kidney failure.

The Health Department says disease investigators considered all known potential sources of E. coli, including farm animals. But officials did not find a connection with a petting zoo the children visited, despite extensive testing of the animals.
http://www.postbulletin.com/news/state/around-the-state-officials-can-t-id-source-of-e/article_6714d9d1-0812-5824-92d2-0989c91f8d2c.html

seemingly almost paranormal that this deadly bacteria was someone present in these 2 kids lives resulting in death

Last edited by redpill on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Ella Batters, 18

Post by redpill Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Ella Batters, 18 sudden death while on holiday in North Yorkshire. Sunday July 16, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ella-b10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 427a4910
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 427a4810white female deaths 1 - Page 10 427a4811
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ella_b10

Ella Batters, 18, of York, died suddenly at Moor View Holiday Cottages, near Pickering

A TEENAGER has died suddenly while staying with friends at holiday cottages near Pickering.

North Yorkshire Police said Ella Batters, 18, of York, died tragically on Sunday morning while staying at Moor View Holiday Cottages.

A spokeswoman said the force was contacted just after 11am by the Ambulance Service, who were in attendance at the incident.

"Officers attended and sadly a young woman was pronounced dead at the scene," she said.

There are not believed to be any suspicious circumstances and officers are working on behalf of the coroner in order to establish the facts surrounding Ella's death."

Ella's family said in a statement: "We are all unquestionably devastated by the death of our beautiful Ella.

“Ella was a ray of sunshine, she was kind, intelligent and loving.

"She was a very unique young lady who was excited about starting Cambridge University and we are immensely proud of everything she achieved in her short life".

“Words cannot describe the heartache we feel for the loss of her precious life.”
http://www.gazetteherald.co.uk/news/15418444.Teenager_dies_suddenly_at_holiday_cottages/

another "sudden death" Suspect  it's too bad we don't live in a world where serial killers, assassintions, organized crime drug dealers and addicts bullies and evil doers of all stripes  don't suffer from "sudden death"

Ella at age 15, taken in 2014

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Img_3811

in 3 years from photo taken, her destiny was to die on vacation from  "sudden death" on Sunday July 16, 2017
any moment could be your very last

Friend and schoolmate Becky posted: 'My heart has dropped. I didn't know Ella all too well but I didn't need to, it was clear what an inspiring and caring human she was. I sat diagonal from her in psychology and I can't stop thinking about those lessons; the way she giggled and smiled, the way she helped me out when I didn't understand.

'Ella Batters was taken too soon, her eyes were always wide with what was awaiting her, but the most beautiful flowers are the ones we pick first.'

indeed couldn't have said it better myself
that death

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Grim-w10

plucks beautiful white flowers is what this thread is all about

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 White-10

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty McKenzie Mae Sessom 11, Avery Lane 6 Carly Christenson 14

Post by redpill Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:42 pm

McKenzie Mae Sessom 11 was found dead by her dad, suffocated Sept. 6, 2013.  Antonio Trey Jones, 14, raped and murdered her.

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Thr110
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Mckenz10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 13994810
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Nc-tee10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Thr10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Thr410
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Mckenz11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl26

Boy, 14, arrested for raping and suffocating neighbor, 11, in her bed after her brothers threw a rowdy party
McKenzie Mae Sessoms was found raped and murdered at her home in North Carolina on September 6
Police arrested a teenage boy, identified by his family as Antonio Try Jones, this week
A family friend says Jones doesn't have the mental capacity to have committed the crime
At the time of McKenzie's murder, Jones was living within sight of the girl's house
Her father reportedly found her body when he went to wake her for school the day after a party was held at the property by her two adult brothers

A rural North Carolina community that was horrified last year when an 11-year-old girl was raped and murdered in her own bed has been shocked again - this time after a neighbor boy, aged just 14, was arrested and charged with the crime.

McKenzie Mae Sessoms, a fifth grader from Clinton, North Carolina, was found suffocated with a pillow last September 6 - the morning after her adult brothers threw a 'rowdy gathering' at the family home.

On Wednesday, police announced the arrest of a young teenage boy, who is charged with first-degree rape and murder. Officials did not release his name, but family and neighbors identified him as Antonio Trey Jones. He turned 15 on Thursday.
At the time of the murder, Jones was living with his grandfather Howard Jones in a house off a dirt road - just feet from McKenzie's home, Mr Jones told WTVD-TV.

'If he done it, I'm glad they got him. That's all I can say,' Mr Jones said.
An autopsy report says that McKenzie was found wedged against the pillow that was used to suffocate her. Her pants were rolled down and a quilt was covering her body.

According to WBTW, her father found her when he went to wake her for school the next day. It is believed she lived in the home alone with her father and brothers.

Authorities said they arrested the suspect after using DNA evidence to match him to the crime.

Mr Jones said his grandson Antonio had moved away to live with his mother.

McKenzie's family said Antonio was banned from the girl's home after he made 'vulgar' comments to her, WTVD reports.

However, a Jones family friend told the TV station that the boy is mentally disabled, suffers epilepsy and is incapable of such violence. He is also in special education.

'He's just as sweet as he can be,' Rhonda Wright said. 'Trey is being accused of terrible, terrible things that I just don't see him mentally capable of doing at all.'

'He told his mother yesterday they confused him,' she added. 'He was very confused.
McKenzie's family says she was focused on being a little girl.

'She loved riding horses, riding four-wheelers, just hanging with her friends,' grandmother Cathy Starke told the TV station.

'She had her whole life planned. I don't know what made him do it, but I hope that by him doing it, he realizes that he's really messed up his life as well as taking McKenzie away from us.'

'Thank God they've done their job, and they've done it well,' she said of the police investigation. 'Now just keep us in your prayers.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2623629/Boy-14-arrested-raping-suffocating-11-year-old-neighbor-girl-bed-brothers-threw-rowdy-party.html

wow.  What a Face sounds like she is a victim of a budding ted bundy

Avery Lane was 6 when she died from influenza in December 2012

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl27
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 20140510
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl30
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl31
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl28
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl29

Avery Lane 6 a healthy first-grader at Benton Elementary School, Maine, was just six years old when she died from the flu

just 6 years when the flu ended it. flu can kill. she's been dead since 2012

i don't know this delicate white flower, but seeing photos of her alive at age 6, then seeing those tombstones and she was only 6, wow. gives me a strong emotion. i'm thanking some higher power, my spirits my guardian angel for keeping me thus far safe from the flu

i remember first grade being in a catholic school, the teacher was a nun. i remember bc i didn't like it and in second grade i was transferred to a public school.

Carly Christenson   14, from Minnesota, died from flu

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 1flu0110
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl32
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 20544210
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl33
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl34
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Carly-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl35
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl36

14-year-old St. Louis Park girl had been hospitalized since Dec. 24, 2012 died Tuesday afternoon January 8th, 2013    
at Children's Hospital in Minneapolis from complications from Influenza  She was born in Edina, MN, on May 27, 1998

Carly Christenson, 14, died of influenza despite receiving flu shot
Getting a flu shot is no guarantee you won't get sick, perhaps even deathly so, from influenza.
Just consider the tragic story of Carly Christenson, a 14-year-old 9th grader in St. Louis Park who yesterday became the second otherwise healthy teenager to die in the Twin Cities in the last two weeks from flu complications. Christenson received a flu shot in August, WCCO reports

Carly, who played basketball on the freshman sophomore team at St. Louis Park High School, returned home from practice Dec. 20, complaining of a bad sore throat. After a quick visit to urgent care, doctors believed it was just a mild infection.
They prescribed Prednisone and sent her home. After all, Carly had no obvious signs of influenza and she had been vaccinated in August, so her parents didn't give it second thought.

However the next day, that sore throat progressed to fever, shortness of breath and wheezing. Carly's lungs filled with fluid she was admitted to the hospital for treatment. Her clogged lungs were not providing enough oxygen to her body, so she was given a heart and lung bypass via what is called an ECMO machine.
Ehresmann stressed that the relatively rare deaths of people who were vaccinated should not lead to the conclusion that the shots are pointless. The vaccine is considered 60 percent effective against the flu in healthy adults, she said.
It "is not 100 percent effective, so, sadly, it is possible to have a situation in which someone vaccinated develops influenza," Ehresmann said. "We still are recommending vaccination" for everyone, especially vulnerable groups such as the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions...

http://www.citypages.com/news/carly-christenson-14-died-of-influenza-despite-receiving-flu-shot-6544638

Last edited by redpill on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Zoe Anderson 12, Haleigh and Callie Fullerton,

Post by redpill Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:22 pm

Zoe Anderson age 12 from colorado died learning to water ski on Monday 17, July 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Promo310

where she met her final demise

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 426e9410

Colorado girl, 12, killed on Newfound Lake after wind-blown hat distracts father
A Colorado man driving a powerboat was momentarily distracted by the wind blowing off his hat when he accidentally struck and killed his 12-year-old daughter Monday morning, according to police.

Sherwood Anderson had circled to give his daughter, Zoe Anderson, another attempt at water skiing when the accident happened at 8:26 a.m. off Cilley's Point, near Sanborn Bay on Newfound Lake.

When a breeze took off his hat, Anderson put the boat into neutral — just as it traveled over his daughter, causing serious injuries to her torso, Marine Patrol said in a news release.

The victim's father, mother, Tonya, and her 14-year-old sister were able to get her out of the water and back onto the boat and call 911. They rushed to a dock at 1775 Mayhew Turnpike, a lakeside condominium development, with the tow rope still dragging behind the 20-foot 1997 Colbalt.

Despite efforts to resuscitate the girl, she died at the scene.

"It makes you want to go home and hug your kids," said Marine Patrol Sgt. Joshua Dirth.

The family lives in Highland Ranch, Colo., and had come to New Hampshire to visit relatives in Bridgewater.

As is protocol in any fatal accident, the state Medical Examiner's Office will conduct an autopsy.

Neither drugs nor alcohol played a role in the incident and after conferring with Grafton County Attorney Lara Saffo, no criminal charges are expected, authorities report.
http://www.unionleader.com/public-safety/update-colo-girl-12-killed--on-newfound-lake-after-wind-blown-hat-distracts-father-20170717

A 12-year-old Colorado girl died while waterskiing on a New Hampshire lake after she was struck and killed by a boat her father was operating.

Zoe Anderson of Highlands Ranch fell while waterskiing on Monday on Newfound Lake in central New Hampshire, The New Hampshire Marine Patrol told the Associated Press.

Authorities say that her father, Sherwood Anderson, was driving the boat when it hit her. His wife and another daughter were also aboard the boat, authorities said.

The family called 911 as they brought Zoe to shore but she couldn't be revived.

The family calls what happened a "freak accident."

She could not be revived.

Zoe's volleball coach told FOX31 Wednesday the 12-year-old was an important part of the team, voted MVP after a gold medal-winning tournament.

safety water skiing is kinda dangerous

The family calls what happened a "freak accident."

indeed.

mystic - this sounds almost final destinationish. a wind blown hat distracts father and boat driver, resulting in lethal injuries to Zoe, who at age 12 leaves our planet. not be confused with the other Zoe who died from carbon monoxide poisoning. that was also final destinationish.

i will always wonder how i should live my life. if i drive an atv will it overturn and kill me like it does white flowers on a regularly basis? if i water ski like Zoe did, will the boat run over me? hmmm

17-year-old Haleigh and 9-year-old Callie Fullerton, were watching TV in the living room when the car plowed into the house just before 9:30 p.m. They were killed on impact Wed July 12, 2017 by 17 year old girl

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 22226410
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Fuller10

CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. – Police arrested a 17-year-old girl after she crashed her vehicle into an Indiana home Wednesday night, killing two sisters inside, according to officials.

Family members said the girls, 17-year-old Haleigh and 9-year-old Callie Fullerton, were watching TV in the living room when the car plowed into the house just before 9:30 p.m. They were killed on impact, according to WXIN-TV.

It's still unclear what caused the driver, who police say was traveling at about 80 miles per hour, to lose control, sending the car careening into the home, located 100 feet away from the roadway.

The Clinton County Sheriff's Office says they asked the prosecutor to charge the driver with criminal recklessness resulting in death. At a press conference earlier in the day, officials with the sheriff's office said the driver may have been under the influence of opioids and she could face more serious charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated causing death, and operating a vehicle while intoxicated causing serious bodily injury if the presence of opioids is confirmed.

When Clinton County Sheriff's deputies arrived on scene, they found a white vehicle in the living room. Several people were still in the vehicle, according to the sheriff's department.

The girls' mother, 37-year-old Bridget Fullerton, was walking into the room as the car came crashing through the home; she was flown by helicopter to an Indianapolis-area hospital for treatment.
http://kfor.com/2017/07/14/sisters-killed-while-watching-tv-when-car-crashes-into-indiana-home-at-80-mph/

A Frankfort teenager is being held in the Delaware County Correctional Facility after the car she was driving hit a house and killed two teenagers Wednesday night in the 4900 block of West County Road 300 North in rural Frankfort.

Alia Sierra, 17, has been preliminarily charged with two counts of OWI Causing Death and one count of OWI Causing Bodily Injured. She was the driver of the vehicle that was west bound on County Road 300 North. For some unknown reason lost control of the vehicle, going through a ditch and grassy field before hitting the house at approximately 9:26 p.m. Wednesday.

In the home at the time at the crash was Bridget Fullerton, 37, who was taken to an Indianapolis hospital via air ambulance. She is currently listed in stable condition. Others in the home were three juvenile children, two of which were killed on impact. They have been identified as 17-year-old Haleigh Fullerton and 8-year-old Callie Fullerton. The other child was not injured.
http://clintoncountydailynews.com/2017/07/13/two-people-killed-when-vehicle-crashes-into-house/

that's pretty random. sometimes i wonder if i should buy giant boulders and place them around my house, so if a car crashes the boulder will stop them dead in the tracks before they hit my home. not sure if that violates any home owner's association agreement and they would have be placed on my lawn, making lawn cutting more complicated.
rocks hard and heavy enough to stop a pickup truck.

i would have to check with lawyer as well for liability, if a car crashes into those rocks and occupants die and car bursts into flames am i liable?

might affect resale of home if prospective buys don't like how it looks. plus buying such rocks and shipping them costs money.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Lizzie Edwards, 13, Delaney Klewer 5,

Post by redpill Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Lizzie Edwards, 13, was one of 4 to die in Oklahoma crash on Wed July 19, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 B08e0a10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Dsc_0810
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 22370610

OKLAHOMA CITY —
A fourth person has died after a crash Monday on Interstate 35 near Purcell.
The deadly accident that occurred Monday at mile marker 91 has claimed a fourth life.

Officials at Children’s Hospital in Oklahoma City have confirmed that 13-year-old Lizzie Edwards expired Wednesday.

She had reportedly been removed from life-support earlier this week due to lack of brain activity.

That brings to four persons killed when the 2014 GMC Yukon slammed into the back of a 18-wheel tractor trailer in the northbound lanes of Interstate 35 last Monday afternoon.

Also killed in the accident were the driver Erin Van Horn, 40, of Jenks, her son Zach, 10 and Becks Kitterman, 12, all of Jenks.

The driver of the big-rig, identified as Arash Zarezadeh, 45, of Las Vegas, Nev., was not injured in the collision.
http://www.purcellregister.com/news/accident-claims-fourth-life/article_58258278-6cc8-11e7-9024-23a6b2ee0ebd.html

safety rear ending a semi truck can result in your death and passengers.

you can be driving and be rear ended at any time. also, the vehicle in front of you may suddenly stop, and you then rear end it, not saying it happened here, but for whatever reason Erin Horn 40 rear ended it.

mystic oh the fragility of life. this soccer player in Ok expired so suddenly.

Delaney Klewer July 22, 2011 - July 18, 2017  age 5 when she was killed in a hit and run on Tuesday July 18, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 596f7510
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 22355810
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 B6e4ad11

where she fell,

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 596f7910

update
hit and run driver arrested

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Michig10

http://wgntv.com wrote:
Klewer was crossing the street when she was struck by a westbound vehicle, police said. She had been headed to nearby Water Tower Park with her 8-year-old sister.

A Long Beach police officer began CPR at the scene, but Klewer was pronounced dead after arriving at Franciscan Health Michigan City hospital.

safety lots of hit and run drivers out there so watch out

mystic just 5 years of life on earth when it ends so suddenly.

death plucks two white flowers from the garden via car accident and a hit and run.

sometimes i think i should lock myself in my home. unless a car comes crashing in and kills me like it did 2 sisters 17-year-old Haleigh and 9-year-old Callie Fullerton

Last edited by redpill on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Carli Miller 8, Lillian Dorman, 3 Lillian May 13

Post by redpill Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Carli Miller 8 was a passenger when she died from a head on collision on Sunday, July 16, 2017, She was born on Feb. 19, 2009, in Missoula to Perry and Tara Miller. Carli was to enter the third grade at Lolo Elementary School.

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 22343110
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 596fd010
news wrote:
The community is rallying around the family of a young girl who was killed in a head-on crash on Highway 12 over the weekend.

Carli Miller, 8 of Lolo, died in the Sunday accident when the vehicle she was riding in was hit head-on west of Lolo.

The Miller family was in a head on roll over collision on their way to pick huckleberries as a family on Sunday, that took the life of their little girl. Carli was a very sweet, caring, happy little girl & touched every life she came in contact with.

obit wrote:
At a sleepover with her monkey and her mimi, Carli was invited to church by her good friend Taelor. She attended the next morning and fell in love with Jesus and the teaching of the Bible. Carli set her alarm, got herself ready and waited on the sidewalk for the church van to pick her up for Sunday school. Returning home to teach her family the days lessons, songs and her doughnut of choice. Her “did you knows” brought the family closer together. Her faith is helping friends and family find answers in this challenging time.

safety sounds to me they were hit head on by the pickup truck.

i'm not sure what you can do in that situation to survive. plenty of people of all ages are killed in head on collisions.

mystic perhaps its good she believed in jesus and in heaven before she died. as a kid i did to.

Lillian Dorman, 3, passed away Thursday in Colorado. July 20, 2017 from car accident 2 weeks earlier

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Dorman10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 5963e810

One of the children who was hospitalized following a crash that killed two others near downtown Casper two weeks ago has died.

Lillian Dorman, 3, passed away Thursday in Colorado. Her father was by her side as her breathing tube was removed.

Her eight-year-old brother and her father both survived the crash. The brother suffered a broken arm, but has since been released from the hospital.

A Wyoming Highway Patrol trooper tried to stop a black Ford Focus on Thursday, July 6, for speeding. The Focus took off and sped through the intersection at First and Poplar, where it hit a pickup carrying the Dormans.

Both 39-year-old Douglas W. Arthur and 34-year-old Lyle Tsinnijinnie died in the crash.
http://k2radio.com/three-year-old-casper-girl-dies-in-hospital-two-weeks-after-fatal-crash/

i guess you can call this a bitter sweet ending

Lillian May 13 drowned  in the Great Miami River around 10 p.m. on Tuesday night. July 18, 2017.

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Lilly-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Z29

safety is it safe to swim in a river or pond?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Bethany Elijah, 14 Luna Younger 5

Post by redpill Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Bethany Elijah, September 30, 2002 ~ Lisbon, North Dakota died Thursday July 20, 2017 (age 14) was riding a bicycle when she was struck and killed by an SUV driven by a 75 year old driver
she died on the scene Thursday July 20th, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 59736d10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Lisbon10

A Lisbon family is grieving the loss of a 14-year-old girl who was fatally struck by an SUV while riding a bicycle Thursday morning, July 20, on a gravel road.

Teena Elijah told The Forum that her daughter, Bethany Elijah, was the victim of the crash.

The mother said her daughter, who went by Beth, played basketball and ran track. Beth was on the Lisbon High School Track and Field team, where she managed to qualify for state as an eighth grader earlier this year.

“Everywhere she went, she made friends. She had friends from other towns, basketball friends, 4-H friends,” Teena Elijah said. “She was competitive, but she saw [activities] as an opportunity to meet people and make friends, and I know this touches a lot of people in a big area.”

Teena Elijah said she, her husband and daughter, Grace, 17, have been flooded with support from the community since Thursday, helpful gestures she says her family could not be more thankful for.

About 8:50 a.m. Thursday, Beth was riding a bicycle along 68th Street Southeast a half mile east of Lisbon. That’s when an SUV, a 2000 Pontiac Montana, struck her while the vehicle was going uphill and navigating a curve, according to the North Dakota Highway Patrol.

Beth was headed west, and the Pontiac was eastbound. She died at the crash scene, the patrol said.

The SUV driver, 75-year-old Dennis Reinke of Lisbon, was not hurt, the patrol said. The crash remains under investigation.
http://www.wday.com/sites/default/files/styles/16x9_620/public/field/image/Lisbon.jpg?itok=efSU0kxG

safety there are 75 year olds possibly senile possibly with dementia driving cars and SUV, so if you chose to bicycle you can get struck and killed like  Bethany Elijah, who was only 14

Luna Younger was murdered Nov 1, 2016  born Jan 27, 2011 age 5

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Mcclel10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 3bb5c610

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Mcclel11

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 15919110

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Luna-310

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Lsj02610

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Medium10

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 1173110

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 63613810

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Da3aab10

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Luna-m10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Luna-m11
cbs news wrote:
A Michigan man who told police he killed his 5-year-old stepdaughter and set fire to the family's apartment after she interrupted his nap has been convicted of first-degree murder.

Ingham County Circuit Court Judge Joyce Draganuchuk also found 25-year-old Thomas McCIellan of Holt guilty of first-degree child abuse and first-degree arson on Friday. He's scheduled to be sentenced Aug. 23 to life in prison without parole.

Defense lawyer Patrick Crowley argued that a second-degree conviction would be more appropriate.

Authorities say McCIellan told officers he stabbed Luna Younger on Nov. 1 and then set fire to the Lansing-area apartment to destroy evidence of the killing. During a taped confession played during the trial, McCIellan said he killed the girl because she interrupted his nap and asked for something to eat.

"I told her it wasn't dinner time," McClellan told investigators in the, reports the Lansing State Journal.

He reportedly said he tried to get the girl to leave his room, but she sat on the floor.

"It tipped me over the edge," McClellan told investigators, the paper reports. "She gave me more attitude."

That's when he said he fatally stabbed the girl. Prosecutors said he then wrapped the child's body in blankets and set it aflame in an attempt to cover up the crime, according to the Lansing Journal.

safety - some people have a thin skin and hair trigger and will erupt in lethal violence at the slightest provocation

societal this guy should be hung or shot in a firing squad

mystic just 5 years of life on this earth when being hungry resulted in her step father becoming enraged.
it really is luck of the draw if your parents are loving and rich, or if your parents wanna kill you for the slightest provocation.

Last edited by redpill on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Melania Capitan 27, Hailey Joyner 11

Post by redpill Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Melania Capitan 27 was a hunter who enraged animal rights activists, and committed suicide July 22, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Melani10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 428b9810
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 428b9910
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 428b9811
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 428b9812
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 428b9911

Even after her death, her Facebook profile was inundated with messages praising the tragic news.

One person wrote: 'You have done a favour to humanity! Bye Bye.'

Another commented: 'She is alive, do not worry, what happened is that she left hunting and now is in the casting of the series The Walking Dead.'

One internet user added: 'She was so bitter that she had to pay her hate killing innocent animals, thank God she killed herself, the only good thing she did lately.'

Another wrote: 'Ciao Mel! You made a favour to nature.'

safety if you blog about killing animals personally, you may get animal rights activists come after you
personally i'm not interested in hunting.

Hailey Joyner 11 was shot and killed  Saturday. July 15, 2017 by 16-year-old Justin Johnson

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Hailey10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Justin12
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Hailey11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Hailey12
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 021e0010
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 5c7d9a10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 22331110

family wrote:Hailey was 11 years old and was taken from us on July 15, 2017 by a gun shot to her chest

details of murder not provided other than she was shot and killed. news article says that Hailey and 16-year-old Justin Johnson
both teens lived in same apartment complex, mother called social services to complain about Justin as a threat to Hailey who was 11, and one day Justin got a gun and shot and killed Hailey.
mother is planning to sue social services.

safety even young teens will shot and kill you if they are deranged. death by shot gun.
how do you stay away and stay safe from shot gun wielding homicidal teens?

mystic a beautiful blonde blue eyed flower at 11 years was shot and killed by a deranged 16 year old teen. no motive provided but Justine is charged with murder  Shocked
there is a prayer vigil. if you're an atheist, would you participate in a prayer vigil for a murdered young girl?
or as atheist marshall brain of godisimaginary that's a delusion and a meaningless activity, and these delusions harm society?

socioeconomic

Hailey Joyner was shot in the chest at a mobile home park at Lot 6, 1060 Antioch Road where she was living with the family of Justin Johnson, who is accused of being the shooter

i'm genuine surprised such an attractive blue eyed blonde girl lives in a mobile home, basically a trailer park. i'm accustomed in my school that such girls come from families that are professional dentists and lawyers.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Khrystyna Maksymova, 14

Post by redpill Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Khrystyna Maksymova, 14 drowned, taken off life support 1:30 a.m. Sunday July 23, 2017 local time

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 07-23-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 S7b0ga10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Khryst10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Krysty10

Khrystyna and her 11-year-old sister were walking a dog around the pond just before 2 p.m. on Saturday. The dog went into the water and Khrystyna went in after it, the friend said.

She said the girl was a strong swimmer but got stuck in the mud and reeds. Her sister was on the other side of the pond and heard Khrystyna screaming for help but couldn’t see her through the reeds.

The acting district fire chief said on Saturday that the conditions were tough and the water had “zero visibility.” Ed Pitman said that presented a challenge for firefighters as well as some neighbours who tried to rescue the girl before fire crews arrived.

On Sunday, Khrystyna’s parents laid white lilies at the edge of the water where she was pulled out.

“Their young, bright, beautiful daughter Krystyna drowned in a community lake trying to save her neighbour’s dog,” wrote the creator of a gofundme page to help the family with funeral costs.

“Her parents Svitlana and Volodymyr and her younger sister are devastated, destroyed, crushed by the sudden loss of their precious girl.”
http://globalnews.ca/news/3618469/14-year-old-girl-dies-after-being-pulled-from-north-edmonton-pond/

safety swimming in a pond has lots of risks

Last edited by redpill on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Kayla MacDonald, 8

Post by redpill Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:58 pm

Kayla MacDonald, 8 died when she was trapped under logs in  Argyll and Bute forest Sunday July 23, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Image11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Nintch11

uk mirror wrote:Eight-year-old girl whose 'smile would light up a room' dies after getting trapped under falling logs
Kayla MacDonald was pronounced dead in an Argyll and Bute forest in Scotland on Sunday afternoon

An eight-year-old girl who died after getting trapped under falling logs has been named.

Kayla MacDonald was pronounced dead in an Argyll and Bute forest in Scotland near the village of Benderloch on Sunday afternoon.

Police and other emergency services were called to the area after receiving a report a girl was trapped under logs.
she died here

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Kayla-10

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 _9706410

safety forests with logging can have logs roll on you and kill you

mystic i wonder if bigfoot lives there. kinda scary that she was only 8 when she died, from something as simple as walking in a forest

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Ciara Brill 9, Alexia Eljourdi 5 Erin Griffin 14 Brooklyn Smith 6

Post by redpill Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:10 am

9-year-old Ciara Brill died from  diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma  Tuesday July 18, 2017, diagnosed She was diagnosed on December 29, 2016

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ar-17010
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ar-17011
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ciara-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ciara-11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 17123010
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ciara-12
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 3c820210
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ar-17012
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Ep-17010

Until last month, [Dec 2016] 9-year-old Ciara Brill of Portsmouth was like any other active kid. She loves fishing, playing with animals, cheerleading and running cross-country.

Then she started getting headaches, which her family treated with over-the-counter pain relievers for children. Over the Christmas holiday, while Ciara was staying with her mother, Stacie Grassi, in Newmarket, she developed a lazy eye. When another headache struck in the middle of the night on Christmas, Grassi brought Ciara to the emergency room at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover. What doctors discovered is every parent's nightmare - a malignant brain tumor that could take the little girl's life.
Ciara is diagnosed with diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, or DIPG. The tumor is located in her brain stem, and cannot be operated on
http://www.newhampshire.com/Portsmouth-child-with-rare-brain-tumor-draws-support-from-across-the-country

Alexia Eljourdi 5 died of DIGP Adelaide Australia survived 3 years diagnosed when she was 2

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 426f2410
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 A60e2710
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 426f2411

Rebekah Bunting age 8 died 11 weeks after DIGP diagnosis in 2013

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Rebeka10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Rebeka11

Erin Griffin 14 died DIGP Sept 1, 2014

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 57104310
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 57114910
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Erin-c10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Erin-g10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 31539710
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Erin-s10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Erin-g11

Brooklyn Smith  January 11th, 2017 diagnosed with Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma age 6  seven days after her fifth birthday died Thursday April 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 82170210
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 39181210
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 12509410
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 39180910
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 39180912
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 39180911

December 31, 2015, Brooke Blake, a 7 year old, second grader, was diagnosed with Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma.
she's still alive

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 22302210

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Harper Edens, 4

Post by redpill Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Harper Edens, 4

Harper Edens, 4 was shot to death by her mother Jessica Edens 36 who also shot and killed her brother and husband new gf on  Thursday July 13, 2017, then killed herself. She would turn 5  Wed July 19, 2017
Harper was born in Greenville County on July 19, 2012.

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 14387110
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 88757410
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 4936410
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Edens-11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Edens-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 14387110

28 year old Meredith Rahme was also shot and killed

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Rahme-10

cbs news wrote:
"Mrs. Edens developed a plan in the next couple of days that she felt would cause everlasting consequences for her husband, Benjamin Edens," Hashe said in a statement Monday.

The first step was stealing a .40-calibur handgun from her parents' home the day before the shooting while they were out of town, authorities said.

Around 5 p.m. July 13, Jessica Edens drove to the Greenville apartment complex where her estranged husband lived and shot and killed 28-year-old Meredith Rahme while she sat in her car in the parking garage, said Greenville Police Chief Ken Miller, who has said Benjamin Edens and Rahme worked together, but didn't give other details about their relationship. Jessica Edens complained to an officer who came to her home the day before the shootings that her estranged husband was involved in an affair for the past year, according to a police report cited by CBS affiliate WSPA.

Jessica Edens' children were in the Jeep when she killed Rahme and she immediately drove them seven miles to Easley, where she killed them and made the phone calls to her estranged husband, Hashe said.

four-year-old Harper Edens would have turned 5 on Wednesday.

The little girl with sandy blonde hair was getting ready to go to kindergarten this fall. She would have attended the same school as her older brother, Hayden King, at Forest Acres Elementary School in Pickens.

“We were looking forward to serving his younger sister, Harper, in Kindergarten in August,” the school said in a statement Friday. “Please continue to pray for the families impacted as well as students and staff of Forest Acres.”
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/local/2017/07/15/harper-edens-would-have-turned-5-next-week/481422001/

mystic this white flower Harper Edens age 4

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Eden10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 14387111

when her mother ended it with a 0.40 caliber hand gun

the motive and the shooting and the victims reminds me of this

Christy Sheats, 42 killed both daughters and was shot and killed Friday, June 24, 2016, almost 1 year later, Jessica Edens 36 got the same exact idea

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Texas410

Jessica Edens 36 killed Thursday July 13, 2017 wiht 0.40 caliber and Christy Sheats 42 Friday, June 24, 2016
both SPARED their husbands but wanted their husbands to suffer
Jessica is from South Carolina Christ is from Texas

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Iusa_410

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 35a70a10

both have blue eyes! What a Face What a Face

this is a deja vu moment for me

ground hog day for me.

so by July of 2018, will a white female, mother of a daughter or two, shoot and kill them, then dying herself? while sparing the husband. and will she have blue eyes and be from a Southern state?

Last edited by redpill on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Katie Widdowson, 24

Post by redpill Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:45 am

Katie Widdowson, 24 dies from 'flesh-eating' infection after injuring her wrist in sex game

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Katie-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Katie-11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Telemm13
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Da113a10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Dfbf8810

A young mother, who suffered a minor injury during a sex game, died from a rare flesh-eating disease when medics failed to spot the condition, an inquest has heard.

Care assistant, Katie Widdowson, 24, told doctors she had hurt her wrist after agreeing to be restrained by her boyfriend in the bedroom.

She was diagnosed with a simple strain and sent home, but had to be rushed back into hospital the following day when her condition worsened.

The mother of one, from Castle Vale in Birmingham, was actually suffering from the flesh eating bug, Necrotising Fasciitis and died from a bacterial infection shortly afterwards.

Katie's partner, chef Dean Smith, told the inquest that the couple had been together for five and half years and that she had a young child.

On New Year's Day this year, Miss Widdowson went to work, but later sent him a photograph of her wrist, saying she was in a lot of pain and could not move it.

She went to Good Hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield but was told she had suffered a sprain and was sent home with painkillers.

The following morning she was still in pain and had developed blisters. She was rushed to Heartlands Hospital but suffered a heart-attack in the ambulance.

Mr Smith told the inquest that his girlfriend had initially thought she had hurt her wrist when she was restrained during sex.

He said: "I do not remember much about it. It's not anything we have ever done before."

Assistant coroner Emma Brown explained that Miss Widdowson had attended Good Hope's A&E department just before midnight, complaining to a nurse that she was suffering extreme pain in her left wrist.

She explained she was unable to feel her fingers, and the pain was spreading up her arm.

The coroner said her temperature, heart and pulse rate were all abnormal and therefore she ought to have been observed every 30 minutes.

But despite seeing two doctors and having an x-ray, she was told she had a sprained wrist, and was discharged.

The coroner told the hearing that Miss Widdowson should have been kept in hospital and undergone major surgery.

As a result, there were "clear failures" on the part of both doctors, she said.

"They flagrantly ignored the policy that was there for the very situation Katie found herself in," said Ms Brown.

"Her early warning score was six and should have resulted in regular and ongoing observations and further investigations. These were not carried out. If Katie had remained in hospital, it is clear that her death would have been avoidable.

"These mistakes amounted to a gross failure to provide basic medical attention.

"Katie's death was due to Necrotising Fasciitis contributed to by neglect."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/23/mother-died-flesh-eating-disease-sex-game-injured-wrist-inquest/

safety  even medical doctors can overlook , Necrotising Fasciitis

Sad

life style -  one long standing question i've always wondered is how should i live my life.  if for example i drive an atv will i die ? if i swim in a warm pond will i drown or get the brain eating amoeba? if i surf will a shark bite my leg off and die?
Katie Widdowson, 24 enaged in sex acts that include bondage and restraints, which resulted in a break in her skin at her wrist, which resulted in death from Necrotising Fasciitis. i actually had a lot of bad acne on my face chest and back, so bad only accutane worked. but i'm surprised with all the pimple popping i did i didn't die from Necrotising Fasciitis

i used to curse my genetics that i had acne. of the nodular cystic kind. but then, i'm still alive. lots of beautiful delicate acne free white flowers have died from the flesh eating bacteria and meningitis Sad at least, so far. perhaps tomorrow i die from flesh eating bacteria. perhaps all the acne trained my immune system to attack bacteria.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Meredith Emerson 24

Post by redpill Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:02 pm

Meredith Emerson June 20, 1983 – January 4, 2008) was a 24-year- old walked into a forest with her dog and was beaten to death by a serial killer for money

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 08032310

Meredith Hope Emerson[3] (June 20, 1983 – January 4, 2008) was a 24-year-old woman who was murdered in January 2008 by drifter Gary Michael Hilton. She was last seen alive hiking with her dog on Blood Mountain in northern Georgia on New Year's Day 2008. Witnesses claimed to have seen her with an older man on the Spur Trail connecting the Appalachian Trail with the Byron Herbert Reece Parking Lot (Georgia). When she did not return home on January 2, 2008, her friends began to search for her, without success. Her dog, Ella, was found on January 4, 2008, in Cumming, Georgia, approximately 60 miles away.
At the time of her disappearance, Emerson lived in Buford, Georgia.[4][5]

i've not heard of this but i saw it on Murder by Numbers season 1 episode 3. Meredith i have learned had martial arts training specifically Judo and did use it on her killer Gary Hilton. Sadly, he had a weapon a club and was able to club her to death.

safety one real danger in the forest are predators like this. thats in addition to falling and dying, trees falling on you, breaking a leg, medical emergencies, exposure, animals like bears and dogs

Gary Hilton spared Meredith's dog.

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 23897910
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 14225010

my suggestion is if you go to a forest, go with one other person in case of a medical or otherwise emergency, if possible, and carry a gun for self-defense

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Phoebe Lester 16 , Lesley Dawn Bricker 16 Charlotte Wade 18

Post by redpill Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:20 pm

Phoebe Lester 16 was a passenger when she was killed when a drunk driver struck the car Tuesday July 25, 2017 and she died before midnight.

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 22580510
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Photo10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 File10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 15012010
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 15012011
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 15012012
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 File210
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 File310
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 File410
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 File510
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 File610
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 File710
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 File910
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Image13

Phoebe Lester was hit by a drunk driver on Tuesday night and passed away from her injuries shortly after her accident. Phoebe was a 16 year old student at Grandview High School. Phoebe was an amazing girl that filled a room with her light. She brought joy to everyone she encountered. She was a person who was truly one of a kind. She had a smile that we will never forget.
fox wrote:
ARAPAHOE COUNTY, Colo. — A 24-year-old Aurora man has been arrested after being suspected of drinking alcohol, speeding and running a red light that led to a fatal crash late Tuesday night, the Colorado State Patrol said.

The crash killed 16-year-old Phoebe Lester and seriously injured two boys. The names and ages of the boys have not been released.

The collision happened just before midnight near the intersection of East Orchard Road and South Genoa Street in Arapahoe County, the Colorado State Patrol said.

Officials said just before the crash,  Christopher Tetley was driving a 2016 Hyundai Sonata at a high rate of speed while traveling eastbound on East Orchard Road.

A 2011 Audi A4 driven by a juvenile male with a boy in the front seat and a girl in the back was traveling northbound on South Genoa Street when it turned left onto East Orchard Road.

The Sonata slammed into the left side of the Audi, causing both vehicles to rotate counter-clockwise toward the northeast portion of the intersection, the Colorado State Patrol said.

The Audi came to rest on a sidewalk and the Hyundai stopped in the westbound lanes facing east, the Colorado State Patrol said.

Investigators believe Tetley disregarded a red light, causing the crash. The Colorado State Patrol said Tetley is suspected of using alcohol.

The Colorado State Patrol said the girl was not wearing a seat belt. She was taken to Parker Adventist Hospital where she was later pronounced dead.

The driver of the Audi, a juvenile male from Aurora, was taken to Medical Center of Aurora before being flown by helicopter to Swedish Medical Center with serious injuries.

safety - always wear a seatbelt, avoid driving at night, be aware there are drunk drivers who will strike you and disregard stop signs and traffic lights. i understand shes a teenager but personally just before midnight i'd rather be asleep in my bed. after making sure all the windows and doors are locked, nothing is burning , no one in the house.

mystic  - death has plucked a beautiful blue eyed blonde delicate white flower from the garden of earth, to carry to the land of the dead  having experienced 16 years on earth, now leaves our planet due to a drunk driving accident.

what were you doing on  Tuesday July 25, 2017  before midnight? i was sound asleep in my bed, in dreamland, visiting the dream world and having dream experiences. for Phoebe  Tuesday July 25, 2017  before midnight, it was a time when her soul leaves our world for the next. On Wed morning July 26, 2017 i returned from the dream world, for the real world.

life is so random. getting killed in a drunk driving accident is random. for some life is a short 16 years.

Lesley Dawn Bricker May 16, 2001 - Jul 25, 2017 (Age 16) was like Phoebe 16 when she was also killed on Tuesday July 25, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Gdtx8p10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 A10

ROODHOUSE -- A 16-year-old Roodhouse girl was killed and her three young male passengers injured Tuesday evening when the car they were in turned in front of another vehicle in Greene County, Illinois State Police said.

The girl was identified as Lesley D. Bricker. The accident occurred at 5:46 p.m. on the Roodhouse Blacktop at County Road 1550E, approximately 2 miles east of Roodhouse.

According to state police, the teens were in a 2002 Pontiac southbound on 1550E coming to the intersection of Roodhouse Blacktop. The other vehicle involved, a 2006 Dodge pickup driven by Nicholas Burton, 36, of Manchester, was westbound on the blacktop.

The car failed to yield and pulled out in front of the pickup, police said, and it hit the car on the driver’s side.

Bricker was at the wheel and was pronounced dead at the scene by the Greene County coroner. Two of her passengers were airlifted to HSHS St. John’s Hospital in Springfield, and the third passenger was taken to St. John’s by ambulance.

Roodhouse Blacktop was shut down for approximately three hours as police investigated the crash.
http://www.sj-r.com/news/20170726/roodhouse-teen-killed-3-others-injured-in-crash-in-greene-county

safety  failing to yield at a stop sign can result in a t-bone and instant death

mystic amazing that 2 16 year olds died in 2 different states, colorado and illinois at the same day  Jul 25, 2017.

Phoebe Lester 16 , Lesley Dawn Bricker 16, when they were born 16 years ago in 2001, same year as Sept 11, 2001 attacks, both were infants and on exactly the same day Tuesday  Jul 25, 2017 they would meet the same end, a car accident.

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 22580510
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Gdtx8p10

the great circle of life comes to an end for  Phoebe Lester 16 , Lesley Dawn Bricker 16  Tuesday  Jul 25, 2017

also from same city White Hall is Jaci Hinsey  May 6, 2002 death , passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at her residence at age 15

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Jaci_p10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Lbarr-10

no cause of death identified.

that's 2 teen girls dead from White Hall Il within a week of each other July 2017
affraid

also in the news Charlotte Wade 18 died of a drug overdose heroin, morphine and cocaine in her system July 2016

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Pay-ca10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Pay-ca11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Pay-ca12
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Pay-ca13
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Pay-ca14
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Pay-ca15

safety you can die from a drug overdose

mystic is it better to die from a voluntary drug overdose at 18, or be violently stabbed raped and murdered a year later?

Last edited by redpill on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Breanna Hall 17 , Breanna Hall 8, Haylei Hughes, 18 Madelyn Holbrook, 7

Post by redpill Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Breanna Hall 17

Breanna Hall was just 17 when she just died suddenly in her sleep August 2012

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 1710
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 17_yea10

Family, friends of 17-year-old who died suddenly have plan to honor her

GOLDEN, Colo. -- Golden High School softball player, Breanna Hall was known as “the angel in the outfield” even before her sudden and tragic death last year.

Ed Hall, Breanna’s father said, “She was very passionate about playing. She wasn`t the best player on the team, but she had the most heart on the team. Now there`s a gaping hole so to speak.”

But if her family gets their wish, there will soon be a permanent reminder of her in the outfield at Golden High. Her family and friends are trying to raise enough money to put up a new scoreboard in her honor.

Breanna was just 17 years old when she died suddenly in her sleep last August.

The coroner told her family it was sudden cardiac arrhythmia. Her father, Ed Hall, said, “I mean when they say she passed of cardiac arrhythmia ... ok, what caused that? They don`t know. How does a 17-year-old girl with two weeks prior go to do her sports physical ... pass with not a single glitch so to speak ... then all of a sudden not wake up?”

Her friends say there is so much to miss about Breanna.

University of Colorado, Denver Cardiologist, Dr. William Sauer is one of the leading experts on cardiac arrhythmia in the metro area.
http://kdvr.com/2013/06/14/family-friends-of-17-year-old-who-died-suddenly-have-plan-to-honor-her/

two weeks prior to her death, she passed a routine sports physical. didn't detect any problems.

safety now i wonder if i have cardiac arrhythmia, or if that's what they say when there is a sudden unexplained death

mystic at least she died peacefully and in her sleep. sometimes it's better that way

Breanna Hall 8

another young girl named Breanna Hall 8 died in a car accident  3 vehicle crash in Letcher County. Thursday  
Jul 27, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 7-28-210
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 7-28-211
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 7-28-210

LETCHER COUNTY, Ky. (WYMT) - Police tell us one person is dead after a crash in Letcher County.
The three-vehicle crash involved a commercial vehicle. It happened near the Mayking area.

"It was just a downpour. It got real black, lightning and thundering, and you just couldn't see how to drive," said Garry Haley, who was stuck in traffic when the crash happened.

Business owners near the scene of the crash said they have seen dozens of accidents along U.S. 119. They told WYMT they have seen how dangerous the road can be.

"If you're sitting still and there's a line of traffic behind you, they'll start cutting around you", said local business owner Julie Rose. "And then the third or fourth car back, they don't know you're sitting there. They're coming on."

Six people were taken to Whitesburg ARH, fire department officials tell WYMT. Four injuries, including three children, were from the same family. One boy had to be taken from Whitesburg to Pikeville Medical Center. A 14-year-old girl was flown to Holston Valley Medical Center. The mother was taken to Pikeville Medical Center.

"Upon arrival, we found 3 vehicles, one with heavy damage. The fire had been extinguished by a fire extinguisher from a passer by," said Charles Polly, Captain of the Mayking Fire Department.

Polly said they had to use the Jaws of Life to assist the EMT's in removing the victims.

Family members said Breanna Hall, 8, died. Friends who knew her said she was a happy girl and always had a smile on her face.

"She loved to climb. She was the nicest girl. She hated rain. She did not like that at all. She loved to dance and sing. She was playful. And I hate that she's gone," said Chloe Ratliff, a friend of the victim.

Chloe Ratliff know it is going be difficult to begin school soon without her friend
http://www.wymt.com/content/news/One-dead-after-three-vehicle-crash-in-Letcher-County-437000593.html

safety if you are a passenger in a car your life is in the driver's hand. if the driver screws up, you may die

mystic 2 girls both named Breanna Hall died, one 17 peacefully in her sleep, another 8 in a car accident

Haylei Hughes, 18

Haylei Hughes, 18 when she slipped and plunged to her death while hiking Wed July 26, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42c63f10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42c62c10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42c63f11
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42c62c11

One of the sweetest girls I've ever known': High school soccer star on her way to begin college, 18, dies in plunge over waterfall while hiking with friends
Haylei Hughes, 18, plunged to her death Wednesday in Washington state park
The Las Vegas native was hiking and climbed over observation deck railing
High school soccer standout was set to play for Highline College in Washington
A high school soccer star on her way to begin her freshman year of college has died in a fatal plunge over a waterfall while hiking with friends.

Las Vegas native Haylei Hughes, 18, disappeared on Wednesday around 7.30pm in Wallace Falls State Park in Gold Bar, Washington, after climbing over an observation deck rail with two friends.

The three had climbed over the rail to reach an island above the upper falls, and the first two girls had crossed back safely when from behind them, they heard a scream and a splash, and turned to find Haylei gone, investigators said.

Search and rescue teams found only Haylei's shoes and a GoPro stick at the base of the falls on Wednesday night before the search had to be called off as darkness fell.
Las Vegas native Haylei Hughes, 18, disappeared on Wednesday around 7.30pm in Wallace Falls State Park in Gold Bar, Washington, after climbing over an observation deck rail
Wallace Falls is seen in this file photo. Haylei had climbed over an observation deck rail to reach an island at the top of the falls when she apparently slipped and plunged to her death
Search and rescue teams are seen Thursday morning resuming the search after being forced to suspend efforts when darkness fell. They found Haylei's body late Thursday afternoon
Teams resumed the search throughout Thursday morning and early afternoon before making the grim discovery of the young woman's body.

Investigators believe she was swept over the falls and died in the water, but the Snohomish County Medical Examiner will investigate and confirm the cause and manner of death.

A standout high school athlete in soccer at Cimarron-Memorial High School, Haylei had graduated in the spring.

She had signed on to play for Highline College in Des Moines, Washington, about 60 miles from the state park where she died.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4739688/Haylei-Hughes-18-dies-plunge-Wallace-Falls.html

safety lesson

GoPro stick at the base of the falls

Gopro sticks are used to take selfies
she wanted to take a selfie and slipped and fell and plunged to her death.

just one slip and it's all over. she wanted to take a selfie at a slippery cliff, and she used a Gopro stick to attach the iphone, when she lost her footing and fell and died. that beautiful waterfall her last thing she saw alive.

Madelyn Holbrook, 7

Madelyn Holbrook, 7 was killed by a collision with semitruck as a passenger when the truck driver tire treads were worn and the tire blew and he lost control of his truck and stuck and killed her in her car Tuesday, November 24, 2015  was born March 16, 2008

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Madely10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 56561310
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 71842010
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 5d0f6e10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Bh68i410
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 71842011

Terry Laeger, 61 was a truck driver and the tire in his truck blew causing him to collide and a car crash. he was sentence for misdemeanor for not maintaining his vehicle

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Fort_h10

The accident occurred Nov. 24, 2015 when Laegar lost control of his semi truck after a tire blew. He crossed the median into oncoming traffic and crashed head-on into a 2007 Chevrolet pickup carrying Madelyn Holbrook, 7, three other children and their mother, Elena Holbrook.

Madelyn died at the scene and Elena suffered a severe ankle injury. The other children were not hurt.

Laeger was charged after investigators found he operated the commercial truck with minimal tire tread. According to reports, the front left tire had minimal tread and some areas were below 2/32 of an inch. State law requires tread depth above 4/32 of an inch.

The balding tire was rated not to exceed 50 mph but Laeger told investigators he was traveling around 75 mph when the crash occurred.

Madelyn’s father, Ashton Holbrook, tells EastIdahoNews.com that his family has accepted the sentencing and they are pleased Judge Ryan Boyer included community service as it was not originally part of the plea agreement.

“We have never felt that there was any malicious or criminal intent on Terry’s part. He is just trying to make a living like the rest of us,” Holbrook says. “That does not excuse him, or any other commercial driver for that matter, from having a greater degree of responsibility placed on them and being held to higher standard. To us that is what this has been about.”

Laeger will be allowed to keep his commercial driver’s license and Holbrook hopes the tragic accident serves a lesson to all truck drivers.

“We hope that this is not only a wake up call to Terry about how he operates his truck, but also to other commercial drivers out there,” Holbrook says.
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/07/truck-driver-sentenced-for-crash-that-killed-7-year-old-girl/

mystic
life is full of random events. random things happen in this world. here a truck with worn treads has a tire blow and it resulted in a collision that took the life of Madelyn Holbrook, 7

unless there is some higher power whose purpose it was to have these agents at this time and place collide resulting in Madelyn's death

Morgan Behn, 15 along with Robert Behn, 45; his wife, Lisa, 48; son Jordan, 18 were all killed in Texas when a wrong way SUV driver struck them head on kill them all  Birth: 1994 Death: Sunday Aug. 1, 2010

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 20100810
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 20100812
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 20100811

this is a family wipe out Sad from car accident

obit wrote:Morgan was an outstanding athlete. She was the only freshman to make Varsity Baseball at her highschool. Her family was returning from a baseball championship in which her brother Jordan had played in, when they were hit head on my a car going the wrong way on the highway. Morgan died in that car crash along with her mother, father and older brother.

another family wipe out Sad from car accident

Kylee  Hibbard, and Alyssa   Hibbard along with brother and father and mother

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl37

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl38
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl39

Whole family wiped out as parents and their three young children are killed in Kentucky when their car is hit head-on by van
By ASSOCIATED PRESS

A station wagon lost control on a busy highway, crossed the median and plowed head-on into a minivan, sparking a fiery crash that killed six people - including three children - in central Kentucky.

After the late-night crash in Nicholasville, police on Friday released the identities of those who died which include five members of the same family.

Although police are still investigating the cause, it's not thought alcohol played any role in the accident.
The victims are Steven and Shaila Hibbard, and their children Kylee, James, and Alyssa.

One adult in the van was killed.

Police say the van belongs to the group Refuge for Women, which tries to help steer women away from the adult entertainment industry.
In my 16 years in law enforcement, it was the worst wreck I've seen,' Nicholasville police Sgt. Scott Harvey said.

After the crash - reported about 9:15 p.m. Thursday on a straight stretch of U.S. 27, the main link to Lexington - the station wagon was flipped on its top and fully engulfed in flames, Harvey said.

When authorities arrived, three people were still inside in the station wagon, and its other two occupants were several feet away.

What a Face

Last edited by redpill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Amanda Leigh Carney 19

Post by redpill Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:33 am

Amanda Leigh Carney 19 was abducted and murdered Thursday July 27, 2017 via stabbing

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42c76710
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Carney10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Deltra10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Amanda10
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 42c76711
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 D58fc910
ny post wrote:
A Louisiana inmate escaped from prison — then kidnapped and killed an assistant warden’s step-daughter, according to reports Friday.

Deltra Henderson, 39, escaped from David Wade Correctional Center on Thursday afternoon, then abducted 19-year-old Amanda Leigh Carney, who lived on the prison grounds with her family, including her assistant-warden stepdad, James Arnold, according to KSLA.

He then crashed a stolen car — where cops later found Carney’s body stabbed to death inside, KTBS reports.

Henderson then stole another vehicle and crashed that before holing himself inside a home on the prison property, where he died in a shoot-out with police.

The felon had been serving time for attempted armed robbery, aggravated burglary and cocaine distribution since 2001 and wasn’t due to get out until at least 2025.

i had no idea that families live on prison ground. so if you live on prison ground and a violent felon attempts to escape he may kidnap you or your daughter and stab to death.

i'm surprised Amanda thought it would be safe to live there. No

just 19 years when, living in a home on prison as the step daughter of the warden, an inmates escapes and kills her

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Zuzana Oravcova 24

Post by redpill Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:10 pm

Zuzana Oravcova 24 was skinny dipping in the ocean in early morning hours 2:30am of Sunday July 30, 2017 when the current swept her away and she drowned. her lifeless body found later that day.

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Nintch12
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Nintch13

safety swimming in the ocean can result in death via drowning.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Cheryl Miller and Pam Jackson 17

Post by redpill Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Cheryl Miller and Pam Jackson 17 from Vermillion, South Dakota  were last seen on May 29, 1971, driving a 1960 Studebaker Lark on their way to a party

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl40white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl43
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl41
white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl42

for 43 years their fate was a complete and total mystery. speculation ran from joining hippies to murder and rape and abduction. well their car was found during a drought which dropped water levels of a creek one mile from where they headed. they had a car accident
The remains were discovered September 24, 2013, when crews lifted the mangled hulk from an embankment in Brule Creek near Elk Point.

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Articl44

this happened in May 29, 1971, both girls were finishing their junior year in high school and about 17 years, and would enter their senior year.

they've been dead since then a mystery for 43 years. Cheryl Miller made an error in her driving which resulted in the vehicle being flipped and entering a creek, where it sank and was hidden, as the water is muddy. investigators found no track or skid marks that would suggest this at the time. that error in driving resulted in hers and Pam's death. they died May 29, 1971 and they remain hidden and their fate unknown for 43 years until September 24, 2013.

safety if you drive and make and error and up in deep water, that is highly lethal. you may also not be found for 43 years, if ever.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: white female deaths 1

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next