The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female deaths 1

2 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Gianna Cirella 16 Kiersten Wengert-Walko 17

Post by redpill Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:58 am

Gianna Cirella 16

16-year-old Gianna Cirella who was ill with a blood infection passed away Wednesday  November 1st 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 24773610
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z46
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zz23
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 19761410
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 21985110
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Dmmmvh10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 45d65c10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 45d65c11
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 21479810

A 16-year-old girl faces a partial-leg amputation after a common cold turned into pneumonia and a life-threatening infection in her blood.

Gianna Cirella complained of a sore throat during soccer practice on October 13.

But three days later her family rushed her to hospital, weak and spluttering, and scans revealed she had pneumonia in both of her lungs and sepsis, a dangerous blood infection.

The teenager from Warwick, Rhode Island, now lies strapped to machines at Hasbro Children's Hospital in Providence as doctors try to circulate her blood and keep her breathing.

The sepsis has blocked oxygen from reaching her right leg, so doctors are now preparing to amputate to prevent further complications.
Gianna only had a sore throat and runny nose, so no one on her team thought anything of it when she complained about it during soccer practice.  

But the illness rapidly progressed into pneumonia in both lungs and sepsis, which is a life-threatening infection in the blood.
'I couldn't believe what I was hearing,' said Lonna Raza, Gianna's head soccer coach, to the Providence Journal. 'It was shocking — absolutely shocking — that it came on so quickly.'

Pneumonia is an infection in the air sacs of the lungs that can cause them to fill with fluid or pus.

People who experience pneumonia first feel a shortness of breath or have a cough.

Sepsis triggers an inflammatory response in the immune system and can cause multiple organs to fail if not caught in time.

In Gianna's case, it has cut off the blood supply and oxygen in the right leg.

This prevents the tissues and muscles to receive the nutrients they need to stay alive in the body.

Instead, her tissue is dying which is forcing doctors to amputate in order to avoid further problems down the road.  

Gianna relies on multiple machines to assist with her breathing and circulate her blood.

It is unclear when she will have her surgery and how long it will take her to recover from the deadly infection.  

Gianna's family and soccer team have rallied behind her while she battles her diagnosis in the intensive care unit of the hospital.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5033483/Girl-faces-leg-amputation-sore-throat-turned.html
friend wrote:
If you asked any of Gianna's family or friends, they would be the first to tell you that she is one of the most charismatic people you will ever meet. She has a unique sense of humor, and wherever she goes, an abundence of laughs follow. She is a devoted friend, student, and athlete, and is considered as family to many.  Recently, she is faced with a challenge that is far too great to overcome without the help of her family, friends, and even strangers. She is currently a junior and a student athlete at Toll Gate High School, in Warwick, Rhode Island. Over the past week, her soccer season came to an abrupt end once she was admitted in the hospital on Monday morning. What started out as a sore throat turned into something far worse. She was diagnosed with pneumonia in both lungs and an infection in her blood stream. Additionally, she faced various complications of great severity, and she relies on several machines to assist with her breathing and blood circulation. However, her right leg has not been able to recieve the oxygen needed in order to keep her muscles healthy. In order to save her life, part of this leg will need to be removed.

Gianna, reported a sore throat at an Oct. 13 practice. Over the next 72 hours, her illness progressed rapidly to pneumonia and then sepsis, a dangerous blood infection that can cause multiple vital organs to fail, her coach, Lonna Razza, had told The Providence Journal.

“I couldn’t believe what I was hearing,” said Razza. “It was shocking — absolutely shocking — that it came on so quickly.”

me neither! so if i get a sore throat will i be dead in 72 hours?

mystic just 16 and a soccer athlete and in just 72 hours it all came to a crashing end

Kiersten Wengert-Walko 17

Kiersten Wengert-Walko 17 hit by a car while walking home last weekend has died.  passed away Wednesday. November 1st 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Kierst10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Poster10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Poster11
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 24998910
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 24998911

abc wrote:
Wengert-Walko was rushed to Shock Trauma after being hit early Sunday morning. She was walking with a group of friends along WB&A Road in Severn after leaving a house party.
The driver is still at large. Police believe the car was speeding, and leaving the same party. Investigators are offering a $2,000 reward in this case.

safety reading about all these white flowers who lost their lives to a hit and run, where they are walking and a car hits them, is making me rethinking about me walking and the possibility of a car hitting me, in a hit and run, ending my life in a very painful way. one idea is not to walk at night or when visibility is reduced, since the driver can't see as well, and it is easier for a hit and run. the other idea is to be alert, and if it looks like a car might hit you, then run, bc the driver might be drunk, high on drugs, evil, crazy, or distracted or texting.

mystic on Wednesday  November 1st 2017 Gianna Cirella 16 Kiersten Wengert-Walko 17 having spent 16 and 17 years alive on planet earth, passed away, some 44 days before the Dec 15, 2017 release of the Last Jedi.

will i die before i get to see Last Jedi on Dec 15, 2107, though in my area opening day tickets are sadly all sold out. this is not something i can wait. well, until then,  kung fu panda legend of awesomeness is keeping me happy

i would love to be 16 and 17 in this era, i wish i could somehow body swap with Gianna Cirella 16 Kiersten Wengert-Walko 17 and with the xbox x coming soon, provided i don't die on of sepsis or a hit and run pale

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Meadow Boyd, 13

Post by redpill Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Meadow Boyd, 13

Meadow Grace Boyd 13  killed Monday morning Oct 30, 2017 while waiting for the school bus died from a blow caused by a vehicle part such as a mirror or cargo extension, according to autopsy findings, and detectives say it’s possible the driver didn’t realize he hit a person

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z47
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 24753310
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 25041310
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z48white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zz24white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zzz13
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 25041311
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 25041312
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 25041313
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 42dcfb10

fam wrote:
In the early morning hours of 10/30/2017, as she waited for her school bus, Meadow was struck and killed by a hit and run vehicle.  At that moment, this sweet Angel left this world. Then the mystery and heartache surrounding this nightmare began. There is still much left undiscovered and many unanswered questions that we hope come to the light at the right and proper time.

It had been trash day the morning Meadow Grace Boyd was found on the ground with fatal injuries outside her driveway at 7:29 a.m. in the 5100 block of East Evans Creek Road outside Rogue River, Jackson County sheriff’s Sgt. Julie Denney said. It was dark and foggy at the time, and black trash canisters lined the road. Denney said it’s possible a driver knew he hit something without knowing he’d hit someone.

“It’s kind of an unusual circumstance,” Denney said.

Thanks to surveillance videos and tips, the sheriff’s office said detectives are beginning to narrow their focus in finding a suspect, but police are asking anyone with information to come forward.

Meadow could have been struck by any number of vehicle extensions, including a side-mirror, part of a trailer, a cargo item in a pickup bed or a top- or side-mounted rack, according to Denney, based on the autopsy and evidence gathered at the scene.
http://www.mailtribune.com/news/20171101/autopsy-vehicle-extension-killed-teen-waiting-for-bus

safety lesson

Meadow could have been struck by any number of vehicle extensions, including a side-mirror, part of a trailer, a cargo item in a pickup bed or a top- or side-mounted rack, according to Denney, based on the autopsy and evidence gathered at the scene.

getting hit by a car's side mirror for example, can be lethal.

reading all these white flowers who were pedestrians and were killed by a hit and run, makes me think long and hard about my own safety around cars. there are a lot of lethally bad drivers out there who will kill you then run.

mystic, just 13 years when through no fault of her own, just waiting for the bus in oregon, she was struck and killed, with no second chances, no witnesses other than the driver who drove off.

her death is something of a mystery.

Last edited by redpill on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Toni Rivers 11

Post by redpill Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Toni Rivers 11

Toni Rivers, at just 11 years old, took a gun and fatally shot herself on Oct. 25 , 2017 is believed to have committed suicide last week and family members are blaming bullying for her death.

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 25016210
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 6036710
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z49
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z50white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Za12white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zaa10white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zb10white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zn10white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zz25

The Hampton County Sheriff's Office said deputies were dispatched to a home at about 4 p.m. after Toni's 14-year-old sister called 911, according to local reports.

The incident report says the shooting happened closer to 2:30 p.m. and Toni was found on her back along with a rifle.

While the gun was her own, Toni's stepdad told WTOC she'd never used it without the family's knowledge at any time prior to Wednesday.

Toni was airlifted to a hospital, where she clung to life for 72 hours before doctors had to break the news: She was gone.

Leading up to the tragedy, Toni's family said they tried multiple times to get officials at Hampton County School District 1 elementary school to intervene in what they say was the bullying that they believe led her to pull the trigger.

On three occasions, Toni's mother, Amy Thomas, says she spoke to the principal about bullying at the school.

The family said six other parents with children in Toni's sixth grade class have agreed to be interviewed and agreed to have their children interviewed as part of the investigation.

"My baby's gone, but everyone's got confidence now — you know, they can stand up to her," Amy said.
http://www.insideedition.com/family-says-bullying-school-led-11-year-old-girl-kill-herself-37741

imagine a world where all the bullies are aborted as fetuses, or die of DIGP before they get to school.

paging Dr. Gori

Sunset1411 likes this post

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Alyssa Taft 17

Post by redpill Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:17 pm

Alyssa Taft 17

Deputies say David Knight-Hollis stabbed 17-year-old Alyssa Taft in the chest and slit her throat with a knife at his home at 6009 Boyd Rd. in Sodus. Nov 02, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Alyssa10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z51white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zz26

According to court documents, Taft and Knight-Hollis had previously been in a relationship but were not together at the time of Taft's death.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Hannah Stone 16 Jessica Chambers 19

Post by redpill Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Hannah Stone 16

16-year-old YouNow star and singer Hannah Stone has passed away on November 1st, 2017, just two weeks before her 17th birthday via suicide
Hannah was born November 13, 2000

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 460b2b12
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Snipim10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Hannah19
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z52white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zz27white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zzz14
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Hannah13white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Hannah20white female deaths 1 - Page 16 23269910white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Hannah14
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Hannah15white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Xx10white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z53
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Hannah16white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Younow10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Hannah17
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Hannah18
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Maxres11

Hannah last tweeted on September 16: ‘I’ll never be able to describe how sorry I am’, before simply sharing a YouNow link on October 17. And on October 13, she shared a selfie on Instagram with the caption: ‘Officially on do not disturb mode from now on

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 61919710
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 460b2b10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 460b2b11

no reason stated for suicide. No

update
Patrick Lohmann wrote:
LOWVILLE, N.Y. -- The parents of Hannah Stone, a 16-year-old girl from Lewis County and Internet celebrity, said the girl was dealing with mental health issues from a "recent trauma" in the months before her suicide this week.

Stone's family, in a post on Instagram, did not describe the trauma and urged others to seek help if they were in similar situations. She died at a Syracuse hospital at 7:30 p.m. on Nov. 1.

She would have turned 17 on Nov. 13.

"Hannah fought so hard and was being actively treated in recent months for mental health issues related to a recent trauma," the family wrote.

A review of her recent social media activity shows her giving fellow teens advice on dealing with anxiety and confessing her own struggles with feeling accepted. Her family cited a Rolling Stone article that discussed the impact social media can have on teens' mental health and risk of suicide.

The teen's death has prompted a massive outpouring on social media, where she was a star on several different platforms, including Instagram, Twitter and YouNow. Fans -- so-called "Fannahs"-- described loving Stone for her singing voice and the caring relationships she formed with them.

"Hannah was a rising star who touched thousands of lives because of her own battles," the family wrote. "To those of you who have messaged us that she is the reason that you're still alive, Bless you for letting our angel touch you -- she was a blessing from God, especially to her mother, father, brother and sister."

mental health is important

even girls who look like this

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 00000010

can have mental health problems severe enough to commit suicide (!)

personally i would have at least waited until i saw Last Jedi before killing myself - oh and that Han Solo movie looks good.

i have an anxiety of a killer torturing me to death, like being burned alive like  Jessica Chambers 19

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Jessic13
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Jessic14

doused with gas and burned alive by her black boyfriend

i still hope to watch Last Jedi though. - oh and that Han Solo movie looks good. and i enjoy reading Darth Vader 2017 comic

Last edited by redpill on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:54 am; edited 10 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Taiyah Peebles 16

Post by redpill Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Taiyah Peebles 16

Taiyah Peebles, 16, on train tracks at Herne Bay station in Kentwas died following a night out in Kent with friends. July 26, 2017 was found electrocuted on railway tracks

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z54white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Za13white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zs10white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zz29white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zzz15
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 42dfab10white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Swns_p10white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Track-10white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Taiyah10

bbc wrote:
A mother who blames her teenage daughter's death on 80-year-old railway infrastructure believes more children will be killed unless it is updated.
Taiyah Peebles, 16, was found dead on the electrified rail tracks at Herne Bay station in Kent on 26 July after a night out with friends.
Network Rail said it is currently undergoing an "extensive programme" to improve safety.
But Hayley Peebles said more must be done to prevent further deaths

More than 90 people have been killed on the tracks in the south east of England in the last five years.
Railway operators in the region use the third rail system to electrify trains, rather than overhead rails. The rail is on the ground, parallel with the train track, and carries up to 750 volts.

safety there are train tracks that have electricity running through and are lethally dangerous. personally i wasn't fully aware of this until just now as i read her death. i am aware some trains use electrical power, and in older system it is on the ground that can be lethal.

i wonder what her final thoughts were as painful electricity were jolting her, before she died. kinda reminds me of Luke and the emperor.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty sisters Kaylee 7 and Kenlie 5 Henderson

Post by redpill Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:20 pm

sisters Kaylee 7 and Kenlie 5 Henderson

Sarah Henderson confessed to killing her  2 daughters age 5 and 7 . Wed  Nov 03, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Dnuw_x10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z56
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 15096610

Kenlie 5, just 5 years of time on earth when a gun shot from her mom ended it, permanently.

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z57

killer mom

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z55

mystic just 5 and 7 years when they were shot to death by their mom. while community are offering prayers, atheists say its total oblivion for all eternity. the hardest thing about atheism for me is given up the hope of an afterlife.

i still wish i could somehow body swap with a 5 year old now cause of all the amazing technology like VR. though VR gives me a massive headache its still amazing but works in progress. huge cry from atari 2600 vectrix colecovision trs80 and apple 2c

what if i was murdered at age 5, or 7 by my parent? how would the world be different if i had died at age 5 or 7?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Chloe Miazek 20 Mia Rose Harrison 4

Post by redpill Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Chloe Miazek 20

Chloe Miazek's body was discovered in the Rosemount Viaduct area of the city on Friday morning Nov 03, 2017 after officers were called to the area at around 7.40am

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Chloe-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z60white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zz31white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Chloem10

man has been arrested after a young woman was found dead at a flat in Aberdeen.

Police identified the 20-year-old victim as Chloe Miazek, from Kemnay, Inverurie.

Chloe's body was discovered in the Rosemount Viaduct area of the city on Friday morning after officers were called to the area at around 7.40am yesterday.

A 32-year-old man has now been arrested and charged in connection with the death of Chloe and is expected to appear at Aberdeen Sheriff Court on Monday, the Daily Record reported .

when it comes to murder i'm interested in  learning how a victim meets killer time and place and circumstances, so i get ideas on my own safety

Mia Rose Harrison 4

On saturday (4/11/17) I went to the Orange Aquatic Centre with my children , some close friends and thier children. Whilst the kids where enjoying the water my worst nightmare had come to life my baby girl drowned.

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 25156310

THE mother of the four-year-old girl who suddenly drowned at a busy public pool over the weekend has said her “worst nightmare has come to life”.
Mia Harrison, who did not know how to swim, drowned in “a matter of seconds” on Saturday afternoon when family and friends briefly lost sight of her after she slipped below the surface at Orange Aquatic Centre in New South Wales.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/fouryearold-girl-drowns-in-crowded-public-pool-at-orange/news-story/8590d6d83b65eecc97dca7fcf8c15d7e

safety so despite being surrounded, it just a brief moment and now her life is over forever

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Kelly Turner 16 Elsie Scully-Hicks

Post by redpill Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Kelly Turner  16

Kelly Turner  16 sadly passed away at 02.45 Monday  November 6th, 2017 Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor in October 2015

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 35265e10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 17042110
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Justgi10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 _9779210

w wrote:
Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor is an aggressive and rare cancer that primarily occurs as masses in the abdomen.[1] Other areas affected may include the lymph nodes, the lining of the abdomen, diaphragm, spleen, liver, chest wall, skull, spinal cord, large intestine, small intestine, bladder, brain, lungs, testicles, ovaries, and the pelvis. Reported sites of metastatic spread include the liver, lungs, lymph nodes, brain, skull, and bones.
The tumor is classified as a soft tissue sarcoma. It is considered a childhood cancer that predominantly strikes boys and young adults. The disease rarely occurs in females, but when it does the tumors can be mistaken for ovarian cancer.[2]

she died at age 16 on  Monday  November 6th, 2017 just 39 days shy of december 15 2017 Last Jedi. if i were her, i'd petition disney to let me watch Last Jedi just before i die.

will i make it to watch Last jedi? i pray to the universe to keep me safe and healthy and that includes cancer freedom. i dont know if praying actually works but thus far the universe has granted my prayers. AFAIK.

cancer is like an alien entity taking over ur body and then life

Elsie Scully-Hicks

lsie Scully-Hicks suffered a bleed on the brain, a skull fracture and damaged ribs before her death in May 2016. Matthew Scully-Hicks found guilty of murdering adopted daughter Elsie

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Untitl11

just 18 months in this world when it went poof due to child abuse

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Michaela Haines, 25, Summer Griffiths 7 Wanessa Lewandowska, 15 Cecily Hamilton, 16,

Post by redpill Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:28 pm

Michaela Haines, 25,

Michaela Haines, 25, was discovered dead in a stairwell at a property in Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales, two days before Christmas Day. 2016 found hanged with traces of a 'date rape' drug in her system family refuse to believe she killed herself

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Pay-wn10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Pay-wn11
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Pay-wn12
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Pay-wn13
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Pay-wn14

Her family told the hearing she was "inspirational" and "vivacious", had no history of suicide attempts and was planning her future.
However the inquest was told it was possible for the body to naturally produce GHB, and it didn't necessarily mean she had taken it.

Barrister Peter Donnison, representing her family, said police failed to investigate if Michaela's death was anything other than a suicide.
He said: "There is no evidence that this is suicide other than the body being found as it was, there was no history of suicide attempts.

"There are no witnesses present saying they had spoken to her and she was thinking of doing this; on the contrary you had people saying the opposite.

Pathologist Dr Daniel Houser told the inquest there were no signs of suspicious circumstances.

The cause of death was given as asphyxia by hanging.

Toxicologist Phillipa Wood said the levels of GHB had been found in blood following a request for a second test - finding 70 milligrams per millilitre of blood, a level which could cause drowsiness.

The inquest in Tenby into Michaela's death two days before Christmas Day last year is set to last two weeks.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vivacious-woman-25-found-hanged-11475852

Michaela Haines, 25, suicide or murder? in reply to her family, there are plenty of instances of a white flower committing suicide with no indication no warning. i've listed several on my blog

Summer Griffiths 7

Summer Griffiths died in the Princess Margaret Hospital for Children in Perth on Sunday afternoon Nov 05, 2017 after falling ill that morning. Mother Ashleigh Griffiths said Summer died only hours after she was admitted into hospital.

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 25144010
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 46184e10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 4618a710
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Za14
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z62
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 4618a711

heraldsun wrote:
A SEVEN-YEAR-OLD Melbourne girl has tragically died after contracting an aggressive form of pneumonia while on a family holiday in Western Australia.

Summer Griffiths died in the Princess Margaret Hospital for Children in Perth on Sunday afternoon after falling ill that morning.

Mother Ashleigh Griffiths said Summer died only hours after she was admitted into hospital.

“In the early hours of the morning Summer was struggling with a cough and a temperature,” she said.Ms Griffiths said Summer was placed into an induced coma to try and help her breath but it was too late.

“Doctors said the bacteria was super aggressive and got into her bloodstream. Eventually her heart gave out”.

Ms Griffiths described her daughter as a “bubbly, happy and beautiful girl”.

“Summer would never wake up without a smile and she wanted to be a nurse” she said.

“I’m still a bit numb right now. I honestly can’t believe I’m not getting my baby girl back”.

Ashleigh said hospital staff did everything they could to keep her daughter alive.

“I couldn’t have asked of more from them. They truly went above and beyond to ensure Summer was as well looked after as possible”.

Doctors performed a limited autopsy in an attempt to learn more about the aggressive bacteria that took the life of the grade one student.Mother Ashleigh Griffiths posted a heartfelt tribute on Facebook to her little girl.

“She is the most amazing little angel, I love you so much Summer Louise,” she said.

“Rest in paradise my little boofhead, mummy loves you always and forever”.

Summer, who attended Windsor Primary School, was Ms Griffith’s only child.
Stepfather Chris Chapman said via Instagram that he had “experienced something that no form of parent should”.

“Everyone who met summer will understand what type of person she was and the world has become worse off,” he said.

The family now have the gut-wrenching task of organising her return to Melbourne.Stepfather Chris Chapman said via Instagram that he had “experienced something that no form of parent should”.

“Everyone who met summer will understand what type of person she was and the world has become worse off,” he said.

The family now have the gut-wrenching task of organising her return to Melbourne.

“After a while, she began to have breathing problems so that’s when we took her to hospital”.

Family and friends have been left reeling in shock over the tragic death of a seven-year-old Melbourne girl from an aggressive form of pneumonia within hours of falling ill.

Summer Griffiths was on a family holiday in Perth with her mother and stepfather when she became unwell on Sunday morning, close family friend Rachel Kenny told Nine.com.au.

“She was just quite lethargic and she had a temperature and they took her to the hospital,” Ms Kenny said.

“That was in the morning and she passed away at 2pm in the afternoon. It was within hours.”

Ms Kenny said the Year One student who attended Windsor Primary School was a “happy and bubbly child” and everyone had been left numb by her sudden passing.

“She was the most happiest child you could ever imagine. She was never upset or down. And as soon as she would get up in the morning that was it. She was this bubbly personality, bouncing off the walls,” she said.

“She was a great kid, always caring about other people as well.”
Ms Kenny said Summer’s mother Ashleigh Griffiths had praised the doctors and hospital staff at Perth’s Princess Margaret Hospital for Children who had tried so hard to save Summer.

“She said they were marvellous but it just happened so quickly and nothing could be done.”
Summer was Mrs Griffiths’ only child and the family are now facing the heartbreaking task of flying her home to St Kilda.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/11/07/14/22/melbourne-girl-7-dies-hours-after-falling-ill-with-pneumonia

safety  bacteria was super aggressive in lungs and got into her bloodstream can kill you within hours.
this happened in australia where last month several white flowers lost to the flu
so in australia the flu and  bacteria was super aggressive kills

eight-year-old Melbourne girl Rosie Andersen died just a month  in Sep2017

Summer Griffiths 7 joins Rosie Andersen 8, both from Melbourne, Australia from flu and pneumonia, just 1 month apart in Sep and Nov 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Za14
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z61

mystic just 7 years when in a matter of hours  bacteria was super aggressive caused her death
will death claim another age 7-8 white flower from Melbourne, Australia from flu and pneumonia a month from now?

with 38 days until Last Jedi, will i live to see it?

IMO  Melbourne, Australia is awesome but wow, for Summer Griffiths 7 and Rosie Andersen 8 they encountered a deadly pathogen,   super aggressive bacteria and flu, and died.

if i visit or live in Melbourne, Australia will encounter super aggressive bacteria and flu, that killed Summer Griffiths 7 and Rosie Andersen 8 and die?

Summer Griffiths 7 and Rosie Andersen 8 linked in fate and time. If i were a 7 year old girl in Melbourne Australia, would I be dead of flu or super aggressive bacteria?

Wanessa Lewandowska, 15

On 9 August, 2016, a Volkswagen Golf crashed into a TV repair store after hitting a speed bump at 80mph while being pursued by a police car along High Town Road, Luton, Bedfordshire. Passenger Wanessa Lewandowska, 15, sustained fatal injuries in the crash and died at the scene.

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 37130f10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 _9086610
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Stream11
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Compos10white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Nintch15white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Waness10

only 15 and died here
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Stream10

Cecily Hamilton, 16,

Cecily Hamilton, 16, from Cleveland, Georgia passed away March 15, 2015 along with her friend, Taylor Swing due to car crash accident. Cecily Hamilton was born January 29, 1999 in Gainesville, Georgia to Shannon Hamilton and Brandi Evans Poole. She attended White County High School and was of the Baptist Faith.

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 278aab10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 White-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Hqdefa13

news wrote:
Two popular high school students were killed in an early morning accident in White County Sunday.

According to Cpl. Auston Allen of the Georgia State Patrol, a 1997 Saturn SL2 was traveling north on Gene Nix Road when it failed to negotiate a curve and went off the road into Town Creek.

The car landed on its roof and became submerged in the creek.

The driver, 18-year-old Taylor Swing, and a passenger, 16-year-old Cecily Hamilton, both of Cleveland, passed away after drowning.

The accident was discovered around 10:15 a.m. and is under investigation.

Friends and classmates said Taylor was a football player and Cecily a cheerleader at White County High School.

safety it is unsafe to be a passenger of a teen driver since if that driver screws up you die with no second chances.
failing to negotiate a curve while driving can result in instant fatal death

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Sophia Roberts 7 Sophie Firth 3

Post by redpill Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:18 am

Sophia Roberts 7

Robert Peters’s daughter Sophia is pictured smiling and holding a homemade card for her parents bearing the message: “I love you Mum and Dad”. The girl was found with severe injuries at her father’s £1 million detached house in Raynes Park at 8am on Friday November 3.

She was taken to hospital but died at 10.37pm the following day.  It is believed she died of strangulation injuries

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Sophia11
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Pri_5910

existentialist - i would rather having a father who is a multimillionaire, but Sophia Roberts 7 murder via strangulation by her father shows that um bad things can happen. no explanation on motive

Sophie Firth 3
2009-December 2012,

Sophie Firth, aged three, has died of organ failure after her dress was set alight by a gas fire

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Articl27
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Articl28

wiki wrote:

Sophie Firth (2009-11th December 2012) appeared in Emmerdale as the first child actor to play Angelica King. She played Angelica for three months in 2009 before Rebecca Bakes took over the role.
On 2nd December 2012, whilst visiting her grandmothers home in Doncaster, Sophie's dress caught alight. She suffered 70% burns and spent the next nine days fighting for her life before she tragically died of her injuries.

Child actress, 3, who starred in Emmerdale when she was a baby dies after her dress caught alight on grandmother's gas fire
Sophie Firth spent nine days in hospital fighting for life after accident
Succumbed to blood infection after skin graft following 70% burns
Played baby Angelica King on ITV soap for three months in 2009
Emmerdale staff were 'devastated' to hear of three-year-old's death

A girl of three who featured in ITV soap Emmerdale died from horrific burns after her dress caught fire in a freak accident.
Sophie Firth apparently leaned over a gas fire at her grandmother’s home and her clothes ignited.
Her mother Amy Harhoff, 28, tried to smother the flames with a blanket, but Sophie was severely injured, with 70 per cent of her body covered in burns.

She was taken to Sheffield Children’s Hospital and transferred to the burns unit but lost her fight to stay alive on Tuesday – nine days after she was admitted.
Her family, including her father Neil, a project manager for Doncaster Council, and Amy, a traffic planner for the council, were with her when she died.
They issued a statement telling of their devastation at losing their ‘bright and beautiful’ little girl. Sophie also had a one-year-old brother.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2247403/Emmerdale-actress-Sophie-Firth-3-died-dress-caught-grandmothers-house.html#ixzz4xuOe10wb

safety if your clothe catch on fire that can cause lethal burn injuries several days later in the hospital due to infection and organ failure.
when around fire, be mindful of the fact if you reach over your clothes can catch fire.

mystic just 3 years when this budding actress died from her clothing catching fire.

i find it deeply unsettling that the simple act of reaching over around a fire can cause your clothe to catch on fire, and death shows no mercy to even a 3 year old. no second chance at life. at age 3 it's over.  the world's a dangerous place.
many hazards out there.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Lauren Giddings 27 Brittany Murphy 32

Post by redpill Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:46 am

Lauren Giddings 27
April 18, 1984- June 26, 2011

Lauren Giddings 27was murdered by Stephen McDaniels

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 C4b68310
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Articl29white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Lauren10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Ab076b10

ive never heard of this but i saw it on Unusual Suspects: Deadly Intent Season 9 Ep. 6

Brittany Murphy 32
November 10, 1977 – December 20, 2009 age 32

In December 2009, Murphy died of pneumonia at the age of 32.

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 5cvnyq10

safety pneumonia is potentially lethal

mystic even multimillionaire hollywood movie stars can die, from something as mundane as pneumonia

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Morgan Lee Dumas, 21 Kathryn Richmond, 20

Post by redpill Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Morgan Lee Dumas, 21

Morgan Lee Dumas, 21, was rushed to St. Mary’s Medical Center on Thursday morning, after 24-year-old Oscar Aaron Rodriguez died of blunt force head injuries Friday a day after being hospitalized with severe injuries allegedly inflicted by her boyfriend during what he described as an alcohol-fueled fight that turned physical. Dumas died at 9:43 a.m. Friday, November 10, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 11111710

Kathryn Richmond, 20

Kathryn Richmond, 20, from Poole, Dorset, died  from a ruptured spleen after waiting 90 minutes for an ambulance because of a catalogue of failings at an under-pressure 999 control room.

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Pay-bn10

At one stage as Kathryn Richmond, 20, from Poole, Dorset, lay in agony and struggling for breath six of the 13 ambulances for her area were off road as crews were having meal breaks.

Her emergency call was wrongly downgraded twice in the 85 minutes resulting in two ambulances that were on their way to her being called off and diverted elsewhere.

When the university student eventually got to hospital she went into cardiac arrest.

The case has triggered a coroner to write to Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt with the new measures to avoid a similar tragedy.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/student-20-dies-ruptured-spleen-11503642

safety at any minute without any warning your spleen can rupture causing an agonizing death.
911 can be slow sometimes

so what caused her spleen to rupture?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Arianna “Ari” Dougan 11 Kaylee Allo 9 Emilie Gibson 10 Leah Debono 29

Post by redpill Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Arianna “Ari” Dougan 11

Arianna “Ari” Dougan 11 Arianna “Ari” Dougan, a St. Louis girl diagnosed with neuroblastoma cancer at 3  died Saturday,  Nov 11, 2017 “This morning at 10:15 a.m., Arianna took her last breath,”  “She is now at peace. She doesn’t have cancer anymore. She doesn’t have pain anymore.”

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Ari_da10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Cut10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Cut11
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Img_0310
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Img_0311

existentialist i'm thinking about how this girl at age 3 battled  neuroblastoma  cancer and for 8 years was in and out of hospitals and chemo and finally died at age 11. and for atheists there is no afterlife, no god or jesus, heaven or hell, no angels. just eternal oblivion. one reason i'm interested in the paranormal like bigfoot and ufo is i hope there is some way atheists are missing something.

some are born into a world of cancer and pain and death, others born into billionaire families and awesome life and live to old age.

Kaylee Lane Allo,  9,
Aug 20, 2008 - Sep 5, 2017

Kaylee Lane Allo, age 9, on Tuesday, September 5, 2017. from DIGP

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z63
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z64
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zz32

Emilie Gibson 10

Ten year old Emilie Michelle Gibson from Bossier City, Louisiana passed away Tuesday October 31, 2017 DIGP

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z65white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zz33

Leah Debono 29
Born in Australia on July 23 1987

Leah Debono 29 died from melanoma January 5, 2017 Summerland Point, New South Wales aus

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zb12
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z67white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Za15
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zc11
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zz35

Leah Debono, 29, died in January, from skin cancer that had spread to numerous pats of her body, including her brain, lungs and bones.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/12/woman-told-she-was-cancer-free-dies-three-months-after-wedding-7073374/?ito=cbshare

anyone can die of cancer at any age including u or me? not sure about sun tanning and sun bathing bc i dont want melanoma in my future  No

is there life after death or is it eternal oblivion?

Last edited by redpill on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Anita Board 8

Post by redpill Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:21 pm

Anita Board 8

Anita Board passed away as a result of her injuries at Princess Margaret Hospital on Sunday afternoon Nov 12, 2017  has died in hospital just three days after her eighth birthday following a horror crash at Perth Motorplex.

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zzz16
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zn11
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z66

An eight-year-old girl has died after crashing a drag racing car into a cement barrier at a track south of Perth.

Anita Board suffered severe injuries in the crash at Perth Motorplex in Kwinana yesterday afternoon and was rushed to hospital in a critical condition, but died today.

She lost control of her vehicle at the end of her solo run and crashed into a cement barrier.

No other dragsters were on the track.
She had just turned eight on Thursday, the minimum age to be allowed to race under Australian National Drag Racing Association (ANDRA) rules.

The Board family, from Aubin Grove, wrote on Facebook that Anita celebrated her birthday by going go-karting to get more practice before going for her licence.

The page shows Anita with a 210CC purple dragster called "Pony Power" while her older sister Zara has a blue-streaked dragster named "Night Fur
http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/girl-fights-for-life-after-drag-race-crash/news-story/55706c3e0dcfec2743e2c9655ccf6d80
aussie news wrote:
Anita Board was taking her junior dragster for what police called a "test run" about 12:20pm on Saturday when she hit a concrete barrier at the end of the run.

She was taken to Rockingham Hospital before being transferred to Princess Margaret Hospital, where a spokeswoman said she was in a critical condition late on Sunday morning.

WA Police said in a statement on Sunday afternoon that the girl passed away.

"Tragically, the eight-year-old girl involved in a crash at the Kwinana Motorplex yesterday has died as a result of the injuries she sustained," a police spokeswoman said.

so she just turned 8 on Thu, on Sat she got into a solo crash and died Sunday. wow. just 8 years of life and now she's gone forever

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Maya Tarbet, 13 Eimear Noonan 21

Post by redpill Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:03 am

Maya Tarbet, 13

Maya Tarbet, 13 eighth-grade girl from Davie County died from a cerebral hemorrhage Saturday Nov 11, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 25289510
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z68white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Za16white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zb13white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zc12white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zd11

An eighth-grade girl from Davie County died from a cerebral hemorrhage Saturday caused by a rare medical condition, family members said.

Maya Tarbet, 13, was rushed to the hospital from her Advance home early Thursday morning after she had a seizure and slipped into a coma.

Once she was stabilized in the ICU, doctors determined she had been born with a rare malformation of the blood vessels in the back of her head near her brain stem, causing the hemorrhage, her aunt Julie Tronsen said.

“She had never had a CT scan before, so no one ever knew this was going on,” her aunt said. “It was only a matter of time until the pressure built up enough and caused a sudden brain hemorrhage.”

Maya, who was a student at William Ellis Middle School in Davie County, was taken off life support Saturday after succumbing to the brain hemorrhage — a type of stroke that leads to bleeding in the brain.

Her death was sudden and devastating to her parents, David and Adriane, and six younger siblings.

“We can’t even describe the sadness that the family is experiencing with this sudden, unexpected tragedy,” Tronsen said. “She was completely healthy without any prior history of anything concerning.”

The Davie County School system will have grief counselors available for students and staff when school resumes on Tuesday, said Darrin Hartness, superintendent.

Maya’s brother had heard her coughing in her sleep around 2 a.m. Thursday from the room next door and ran to get his father.

She got out of bed, then suddenly collapsed and had a seizure, Tronsen said.

When medics arrived they performed CPR for about 25 minutes until she was able to be put on life support at Brenners Children’s Hospital.

“If (the condition) had been known, they could have possibly corrected it with a surgery, but since it wasn’t known, she ended up with so much brain damage,” her aunt said.

Maya had six younger siblings — four of whom were adopted — spurring a passion for her to one day adopt children as her parents had done, her aunt said.

Maya was a straight-A student who had dreams of becoming a heart surgeon so she could help people like her two younger sisters, who were born with rare heart deformities.
http://www.journalnow.com/news/local/eighth-grade-girl-s-death-caused-by-rare-medical-condition/article_edd31e53-8deb-55c6-b057-07c4c03eebb7.html

even straight-A student with dreams to be  a heart surgeon  can be born with a rare malformation of the blood vessels in the back of her head near her brain stem, causing the hemorrhage

was i born with a rare malformation of the blood vessels in the brain stem? perhaps i should pay out of pocket for ct and mri scan

mystic so at age 13 in eighth grade Saturday Nov 11, 2017 the soul of this white flower leaves planet earth, 32 days before Dec 15, 2017 of the Last jedi. she didn't even get the chance to learn who snoke is despite her young age of 13. With 32 days will i live to see Last Jedi? im counting down the days but with 32 days left so many lethal events can occur from now until i watch it.

It was only seemingly "yesterday"  Sunday morning Sept 24, 2017 17-year-old senior Maddie Potts died from a brain aneurysm a rare malformation of the blood vessels in the back of her head near her brain stem, causing the hemorrhage and  Saturday Nov 11, 2017 Maya Tarbet, 13 suffers from same fate

Maya Tarbet, 13 and Maddie Potts 17 M&M   Saturday Nov 11, 2017 &   Sunday morning Sept 24, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 25289510
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Maddie10

is it me or do they look like sisters? the  M&M sisters of a brain aneurysm a rare malformation of the blood vessels in the back of her head near her brain stem

will death add a third before 2017 is over?

Eimear Noonan 21

Eimear Noonan 21   died while she was out running. Weekend of Saturday Nov 11, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Eimear10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Eimear11

Eimear Noonan (21), a teacher from Co Clare, was reported missing by her family last week. Her body was found in a public park in Annonay, southeast France on Friday morning.
An official at the prefecture of the Ardèche department said gendarmes believe Ms Noonan’s death was an accident.
“She slipped and fell next to a little stream. There wasn’t much water but she appears to have drowned because she was unconscious,” the official told The Irish Times.
An autopsy will be carried out on the body on Monday or Tuesday.
Ms Noonan was teaching in Annonay, a town of 16,000 inhabitants which is 76km south of Lyon.
She was last seen on Wednesday afternoon when it is understood she was going for a run. Her parents arrived in Annonay with the Irish Consul on Saturday.
“French authorities have now confirmed to us the heartbreaking news that our beloved Eimear died following a fall while running on Wednesday,” he wrote.
“Eimear celebrated her 21st birthday in April and had been living in Annonay since September, where she worked as an English language teacher. Eimear was a warm, bubbly person who had already made a wide circle of friends there through her love of music and singing.
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/body-of-irish-woman-missing-in-france-is-found-in-park-1.3288646

safety if you trip and fall while jogging and fall into a stream, you can drown.

so jogging which is undertaken for health benefits, can result you falling into a little puddle of water and drown

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Isabelle "Izzy" Fairbanks 3 Bayli Elliot 18 Iris Ann Day

Post by redpill Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Isabelle "Izzy" Fairbanks 3

Jason Fairbanks, 39, shot and killed his wife, Annie, 39, as well as his daughter and son Scottsdale, Arizona bodies found Saturday Nov 11, 2017, killed  November 10, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 463fa610
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 463f9c12
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 463f9c11white female deaths 1 - Page 16 463fa611
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 6132710
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 6132810

parents

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 463f9c10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 463fa612

Four people are confirmed dead after an Arizona man shot his wife and two children before killing himself in a murder-suicide.
The horrific events took place Friday, while officers responded to the scene located near 100th Street and Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard Saturday, police confirmed.
Jason Fairbanks, 39, shot and killed his wife, Annie Fairbanks, 39, as well as his daughter, 3, and son, 9 months, before turning the gun on himself.
The Fairbanks family resided in a 'two-story stucco home in a quiet upper-middle-class neighborhood,' according to a report by the local Arizona Central.
The four individuals were found in the home after Fairbanks failed to show up to work and a concerned co-worker went to check on him.

When the co-worker entered the home, they discovered the bodies, said Sgt. Ben Hoster, spokesperson of the Scottsdale Police Department.
Investigation revealed the family had been suffering financial troubles - a possible motive in the murder-suicide.
The couple owned the Macrotherapy Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation clinic in Old Town Scottsdale.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073799/Four-confirmed-dead-Arizona-domestic-murder-suicide.html#ixzz4yQAZc0f0  

safety money problems can make you suicidal

just 3 years when it went poof in a smoke of a gun.
i don't have much memories from age 3.

Bayli Elliot 18

Bayli Elliot 18 spent her final hours at a party, drinking with friends. In the early hours of the next morning, she died
Oct 29, 2014

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 10675410white female deaths 1 - Page 16 10675411

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 2c052412

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 2c053710

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 2c052410

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 2c052411

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 2c053711

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 2c052413

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 2c052414

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 14146610

safety
An alcohol expert said Elliot's death was a tragic reminder of the dangers of drinking large amounts of alcohol quickly.

mystic decision to binge drink and at age 18 it's over forever.
i cringe how as a kid i spent my time alone in the woods looking for bigfoot. i wanted to prove bigfoot exists. i could have easily gotten lost, or abducted by a child predator. don't let your kids look for bigfoot it might cost them their life.

Iris Ann Day 6 months

Iris Ann Day died at just six-months-old after her worried parents rushed her to hospital when she started to have breathing difficulties. l died just hours after hospital staff told her parents she was "stable and settled" with heart defect died in hospital hours

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z69

do i have a heart defect?

what if i died at 6 months? i have no memory at that young age

Last edited by redpill on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sunset1411 likes this post

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Kelly Berry Sprouse 30 Tami Ann Lindemulder 18, Nadine Jane Lawton 18 Nicole Bicknell 18

Post by redpill Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:28 pm

Kelly Berry Sprouse 30
February 25, 1987   November 2, 2017

Kelly Jayne (Berry) Sprouse, 30, wife of Chase Michael Sprouse, of David Street, and their unborn baby girl, died Thursday, November 2, 2017 in Roanoke Memorial Hospital.  died from a brain aneurysm

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z70

Kelly Berry Sprouse was loved by lots of folks in the Valley community.

She and her unborn daughter lost their lives last week after she suffered a brain aneurysm in October.

The 30-year-old died Nov. 2 at Roanoke Memorial Hospital. She was five months pregnant and a newlywed, according to social media reports.

The community had come together with fundraisers, prayer circles and social media campaigns. Many friends spread their support on Facebook with profile banners that read #PrayersForKelly. Many used the hashtags #PrayersForKelly and #KellyStrong throughout social media platforms.

Her brother, Derek Berry, took to Facebook to offer words of love and support for his sister.

"Although I make this post with a broken heart I also rejoice. One of my very favorite people in this world has left us," he wrote. "It was and still is an honor to call her my sister. Many of you called her friend, co-worker, loved one, best friend, or favorite hairdresser. We called her cousin, niece, granddaughter, sister-in-law, daughter-in-law, sister, daughter, and wife.
"And lastly, I rejoice because I now have an angel in heaven watching over not only me but all of the people that my sister and I love," he wrote. "Kelly and her child will wait in heaven until we meet again, but not yet, we will live and love for her. We will continue to do good in her name. Kelly, I love you with all of my heart and soul, thank you for opening my eyes and saving me. I am eternally grateful."

She was born on Feb. 25, 1987 in Staunton, a daughter of Ronald Lee and Melinda Jayne Berry. She was the wife of Chase Sprouse, according to her obituary.

She was a hair stylist at High Tech Salon & Spa Studios in Verona.
http://www.newsleader.com/story/news/local/2017/11/07/kellystrong-area-mourns-staunton-woman/840697001/

even at age 30, you can die from a brain aneurysm. the fetus also died with her.

brain aneurysm scary stuff. at any second i could die from a brain aneurysm, in my sleep, awake, driving.

when a pregnant woman dies, they say the unborn child died also. when she has an abortion, it's a fetus.

if i were in the situation i'd probably pray to the universe but this is yet another example of prayer not working, despite the extravagant claims jesus makes in the new testament

Tami Ann Lindemulder 18
Oct  13, 1992 - September 17, 2011

Tami Anne Lindemulder, 18, was intoxicated and died in rollover crash on Saturday, September 17, 2011.

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Tami-l10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 77118312
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 77118311

The accident occurred on Fillmore Street, just east of 36th Avenue SW, about 2:30 a.m. Investigators said Lindemulder lost control of her car along a curve. The car rolled into a power pole, and Lindemulder was ejected.

Lindemulder, an Aquinas College sophomore, 2010 Jenison High School graduate and member of the 2010 OK Red all-conference softball team, was pronounced dead at the scene.
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2011/09/driver_killed_in_car_accident.html

Nadine Jane Lawton 18

Nadine Jane Lawton, of Totara Flat, 18  died when her car rolled near Ngahere, about 24 kilometres northeast of Greymouth, about 4.30am  Aug 12, 2012  Lawton was the sole occupant of the car and no other vehicles were involved in the crash. intoxicated driving 140 km/hr

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 10643010

Nicole Bicknell 18

18 year old Nicole Bicknell died a couple of hours after consuming shots of highly concentrated 95% alcohol, 20 shots  November 2014

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 14161110
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z71

Nicole Bicknell died in November 2014, after celebrating with family and friends at a barbeque at her mother's home.

The inquest has been told that over about 7 hours she is estimated to have consumed about 20 alcoholic drinks, including vodka mixers, liqueur and at the end of the night, and a high-strength liquor called Polmos Spirytus Rektyfikowany.

The drink, more commonly known as Polmos, is a rectified spirit from Poland with an alcohol content of 95 per cent.

When Ms Bicknell was taken to hospital she was found to have a blood alcohol level of 0.319, and a post mortem examination concluded she died from acute alcohol toxicity with early pneumonia and aspiration.

Today toxicologist David Joyce told the inquest the teenager's death was from "the sum of all the alcohol she'd taken that night" and could not "be laid at the feet of just that drink (Polmos)."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-25/death-of-nicole-bicknell-at-18th-not-just-due-to-polmos/8558572

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Abigail "Abi" Ann Hone and Ella Yasmin Summerfield, both aged 12,

Post by redpill Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Abigail "Abi" Ann Hone  Ella Yasmin Summerfield, both aged 12,

Abigail "Abi" Ann Hone  Ella Yasmin Summerfield, both aged 12, died in a crash in Rakaia after the car driven by the 52-year-old male tourist apparently failed to give way and crashed into the left-hand side of their vehicle about 4pm on Saturday  May 31, 2014

Abigail Ann Hone and Ella Yasmin Summerfield, together

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 14382510
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 34bce310
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 14726710

Abigail "Abi" Ann Hone 12

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 10110210white female deaths 1 - Page 16 10136910
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 10110211white female deaths 1 - Page 16 10126910
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 14726310
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Abi_ho10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 34bce311
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zz10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z72
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Vlcsna39white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Vlcsna40white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Vlcsna41

Ella Yasmin Summerfield 12

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Articl32white female deaths 1 - Page 16 10126410
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 14724110

vehicle
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Articl31

Abi Hone, 12, her best friend, Ella Summerfield, 12, and Ella's mother, Sally Rumble, 49, were killed in a crash on their way to Ohau last Saturday.

Sally's husband, Shane Summerfield, 48, was badly injured in the crash. He was told about Abi, Ella and Sally after coming out of a coma.
A crash has "ripped the heart out" of two close-knit Sumner families after a Dutch tourist allegedly ploughed through a stop sign at Rakaia.
Canterbury road policing manager Al Stewart said the tourist's driving was "absolutely unacceptable", but that Shane Summerfield was "doing everything right".

Given the weather conditions at the time, and visibility available to the driver travelling on Somerton Rd, "there is no reason at all why he shouldn't have seen the vehicle on Thompson's Track".

Senior Sergeant Scott Banfield, of Ashburton, said two road policing officers were patrolling that strip of road and were parked on the side of the road when the crash happened.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/10129731/When-dark-clouds-never-lift

In May 2014, his 12-year-old daughter Abi Hone was killed, alongside Sally Rumble and her daughter Ella Summerfield, when a Dutch tourist missed a stop sign and crashed into their car south of Christchurch.

safety there are bad drivers who will blow a stop sign in broad daylight as happened here Abigail "Abi" Ann Hone and  Ella Yasmin Summerfield, both aged 12, and they aren't necessarily drunk or on drugs. they just are bad.

just 1 driver going through a stop sign and Abigail "Abi" Ann Hone and  Ella Yasmin Summerfield, both aged 12, are gone forever at age 12

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Kharma Brown 11

Post by redpill Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:23 pm

Kharma Brown 11

Kharma Brown 11 was struck and killed by a train as she biked over the railway crossing in Ste Anne, Man. Sept. 15, 2017.

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Img_3510
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Image11
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Kharma10

as with other train deaths i'm unclear how you could not see a train coming in broad daylight, but whatever the reason, i'm going to be extra cautious when i see train tracks and railroad crossings. encounter with train = death

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Haley Kruger 16 sisters Megan Hill 9 and Emily Hill 11 Brooke Ward, 5

Post by redpill Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Lost to gun violence on November 5, 2017 in Sutherland Springs, Texas. shooting  gunman, Devin Kelley,

Haley Kruger 16

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z73
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Haley-10

sisters Megan Hill 9 and Emily Hill 11

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Sub-bu10

Megan Hill 9

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 8440fc10

Emily Hill 11

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Emily-10

Brooke Ward, 5

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Brooke10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Brooke11white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Slide-10

Mom of slain 16-year-old Haley Kruger: 'I wish I wouldn't have taken her to church that morning'

indeed, why go to church on any morning?

my willingness to go to church, pray, read the bible, confess jesus as lord, debate evolution, oppose abortion rights, is predicated on jesus keeping me safe and protected in a world full of murderers, car accidents,  brain aneurysm, cancer, financial debt and ruin, etc.

true events like this makes me realize going to church can result in your death from an active shooter. apparently god won't send an angel to jam a gun of an active shooter or give him a heart attack or brain aneurysm or epileptic seizure or asthma attack so why bother going to church and worshiping him and taking a chance a shooter will show up?

Haley Kruger 16 looks a lot more religious than i am now,

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Haley-10

that's a lot of crosses in that photo.

but jesus didn't save her from bullets. if jesus won't save her, why would jesus save me?
i lost my faith.

imagine if the mother of the shooter  gunman, Devin Kelley, had an abortion?
this is why abortion should remain safe and legal.

when i see pictures of aborted fetuses, all i see are future  gunman, Devin Kelley, drunk drivers ted bundy serial killers, thugs, drug dealers drug addicts aborted before they have a chance to kill

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Kaydee Moerer 10 Amy Buckley 30 Claire Buckley 5 Abigail Buckley 1

Post by redpill Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Kaydee Moerer 10
Date of Birth : Sep 21 2007 -  Death  November 13, 2017

Forty-year-old Sara Spears and her 10-year-old daughter, Kaydee Moerer, were found dead Monday on November 13, 2017 at their rural Pierce City home.  Missouri has been ruled a murder-suicide.

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 6148610white female deaths 1 - Page 16 6338610
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Obitua12
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 15415210
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Kaydee10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 8aea3910

Sheriff Delay says they have been dispatched to the home multiple times since October 31, including well-being checks for 10-year-old Kaydee because she’d been missing from class.

The Department of Family Services asked police to check on her on November 10, but police couldn’t get in touch with Spears and didn’t have enough cause to force their way into the home.

Then, Monday, they received another well-being check after nobody had heard from anyone in the house all weekend. This time, officers noted that the cars were in the exact same spot they had been on Friday, and entered the home.

They found a horrific crime scene.

Spears has two other children, neither of whom live with her and are safe. Sheriff Delay says Kaydee’s father is “not in the picture.”
http://www.ky3.com/content/news/Police-had-been-to-Pierce-City-house-multiple-times-before-murder-suicide-457354803.html

wow, it was just a week ago as i type this that in Arizonia there was a family murder suicide by gun to. just 10 years then poof.

another murder suicide

Amy Buckley 30 Claire Buckley 5 Abigail Buckley 1

Amy Buckley 30 Claire Buckley 5 Abigail Buckley 1 lost to murder suicide on November 17, 2016 in Stafford, Virginia.

Amy Buckley 30

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 2305710
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 4910410

Claire Buckley 5
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 2305510

Abigail Buckley 1
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 2305310

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Amy-an10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Amy-an11
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Amy-an12
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Amy-an13

Amy and Lance Buckley a Stafford, Virginia couple have been found dead alongside their two daughters in a suspected murder suicide.

Stafford County Sheriff’s Office told of finding the parents along with their two infant children, Claire and Abigail, aged 5 and 18 months at the family home Thursday morning.

To date police said they were treating the tragedy as a murder suicide.

How the family came to die has yet to be revealed.

That said a report via fredericksburg.com told of authorities believing the father killed his wife and two young daughters before committing suicide inside their Windsor Forest home.

The report told of Amy and Lance Buckley living with his parents at their rural home with their two young daughters, moving in some time last year.
https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2016/11/amy-buckley-lance-buckley-daughters-dead-murder-suicide-stafford-virginia/#g4JuSK1T00m8AWGO.01

family murder-suicide happens a lot. i had no idea of this. growing up i'm not aware of this where i grew up.
no news on motive

i've mentioned before both
Mark Short, Megan, Lianna, Mark Jr., Willow August 6, 2016 and a year before that

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 14712910
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Short-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Megan610

Brian and Karen Short had three children: Cole, 17, Madison, 15, and Brooklyn, 14  Friday Sept 11, 2015

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Brians10

Madison, 15, and Brooklyn, 14
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 X3110

i'm envious of rich kids born to rich parents, and i'm envious to kids born in the current era, but wow, no guarantee you won't die as a kid due to a family murder-suicide

Last edited by redpill on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Payshience "Tia"Adams 10 Adelynn Merrell 3 Danielle Eckert 17 Danielle Eckert 0

Post by redpill Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:46 pm

Payshience "Tia"Adams 10
June 10, 2007-November 7, 2017

teen Kevin Adams arrested for murder of foster mother, two siblings Payshience "Tia"Adams 10 found dead Wednesday Nov. 8, 2017 killed November 7, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 6103510white female deaths 1 - Page 16 6103610

killer Kevin Adams

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Untitl12

Deputies have arrested and charged a 16-year-old after they say he shot and killed his foster mother and two siblings, according to KRON.

Investigators said they found Keven Wayne Adams, the alleged shooter, at the scene of the Oregon home where the homicides occurred.

Adams allegedly admitted he shot and killed the victims, according to KOIN.

His foster father, Robert Adams, reportedly placed a 911 call stating his wife, Donya Adams, his daughter, Amory Adams and foster daughter, Payshience Adams were all dead as a result of gunshot wounds, court papers revealed.

The teen had reportedly waited for his father to arrive home.

Deputies said the father was told by the teen to not go inside, but instead to call police.

The father ignored the alleged shooter’s command not to enter the home. Once inside, he found the three victims and said he saw a weapon on a bed “which was not where it should be,” court records quoted the father as saying.

Investigators believe Adams shot the victims multiple times and used a handgun to carry out the crimes.

A Facebook search revealed a page belonging to an Amory Adams, who studied at Umpqua Community College, a facility in Roseburg, Oregon. That is the same college in which a shooter killed 10 people and injured nine in 2015, KATU reported.

Court records indicate Payshience Adams is the suspect’s sister and younger than 14.

Deputies reportedly took the teen into custody without a confrontation.

Authorities have booked him into juvenile detention. He is charged with aggravated murder. The juvenile is being held without bond.
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/11/08/16-year-old-murders-foster-mother-and-two-siblings-police/

safety if you foster care a disurbed teen he may kill you your children and your wife.

mystic just 10 years when through no fault of her own, a teen that was fostered decides to kill her and family. news do not state motive

Adelynn Merrell 3

3-year-old Adelynn Merrell died after the boyfriend kicked her in the head Friday Nov 10, 2017  

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 15419010
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 15422710
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Adelyn10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Merrel10

charged
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Couple10

According to the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office, a three-year-old Crestview child was found in the woods east of Crestview Friday.

Deputies said the toddler's mother confessed that her live-in boyfriend killed the girl while punishing her for getting out of her car seat.

OCSO officials said they received a call Friday afternoon when the couple reported three-year-old Adelynn Merrell missing.

According to OCSO, the couple said they had last seen her playing in the backyard.

After a search was conducted, officials said Destinee Merrell, 23, told investigators her boyfriend, Cory Hagwell, 29, kicked the toddler in the head and locked her in a closet in the master bedroom as punishment.

An OCSO deputy reportedly found Adelynn’s body in a wooded area off Palmetto Avenue around 4:30 p.m. Friday.

According to OCSO officials, Adelynn had apparent head trauma, but an autopsy will be conducted to determine the exact cause and manner of death.

Deputies said Hagwell is charged with aggravated child abuse.

The toddler’s mother, Desiree Merrell, is reportedly charged with aggravated child abuse and three counts of child neglect.

Investigators said she took part in locking Adelynn in the closet.

OCSO also had another child in Merrell’s care taken to the Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center for a wellness exam.

According to OCSO, a doctor found the child suffers from malnutrition, weighing less than 33 pounds with “bones in all regions of his body exposed.”
http://www.wjhg.com/content/news/OCSO-Two-charged-in-connection-with-toddler-death-456886983.html

some people shouldn't be parents

Danielle Eckert 17
Jun 3, 2000 - Nov 15, 2017 age 17

17-year-old Lorain County girl Danielle Eckert 17 is dead following a single-car crash in Grafton Twp. Wednesday, November 15, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Daniel10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Htpgws10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Cqhmkt10

she drove her 2002 ford explorer int a tree

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 2002_f10

and she died  here

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Eckert10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 22596510

A 17-year-old Lorain County girl is dead following a single-car crash in Grafton Twp. Wednesday night.

State troopers were called to a wreck on Capel Road east of State Route 83 around 9:13 p.m. for a 2002 Ford Explorer that went off the left side of the road and hit a tree. The driver of the vehicle was identified as Danielle Eckert, 17, and was taken to University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead.

According to a release from the Ohio State Highway Patrol, Eckert was not wearing a seat belt. The crash remains under investigation, but alcohol appears to have been a factor.
http://www.chroniclet.com/cops-and-courts/2017/11/16/Columbia-Station-teen-killed-in-one-vehicle-crash.html

safety taking your car and crashing a tree can result in fatality despite air bags and the front of the car to absorb the crash. Just leaving the roadway just once, and striking a tree just once, and for Danielle Eckert after 17 years of life, it comes to an end

Danielle Eckert 17 died just 28 days before Dec 15, 2107 Last Jedi. Will i die before i get to watch Last Jedi? just one error in driving and i die.  If i were in the car as a passenger with her, would I also be dead from force of impact with tree?

only 17 and she was drinking alcohol and was intoxicated

i may slip off ice while driving and hit a tree with lethal consequences

Danielle Eckert
July 31, 1985 BURIAL  Dry Creek Cemetery  Boise, Ada County, Idaho, USA

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 64322610

i found another Danielle Eckert who died on the day she was born - no details, could be a still birth, or perhaps she and her mother die in an accident. She's been dead since July 31, 1985, had she lived she'd be 32 today.
it's been 32 years since she died at birth.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Hannah Beard 10 Alexis Butler 18

Post by redpill Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Hannah Beard  10

Hannah Beard  10 died in a car crash Friday evening  Nov 17, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Hannah21white female deaths 1 - Page 16 J10white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Vehicl10white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Crash-10

A 10-year-old Palm Coast girl was killed Friday evening after the driver of the car she was riding in lost control of his vehicle while merging onto Interstate 95 in Flagler County, authorities said.

Thomas Rando, 31, was attempting to enter I-95 south from the Palm Coast Parkway on-ramp around 6:27 p.m. when he told police he may have struck something in the roadway, a Florida Highway Patrol report stated. The Ford F-150 traveled across all three lanes of southbound traffic and went into the freeway’s median before colliding with the guardrail and overturning.

Rando and passengers Nichole Beard, 37, and Masen Beard, 11, were transported to Halifax Health Medical Center in serious to critical condition. Hannah Beard died at the scene, the report said.

No one was wearing a seatbelt, the report said.
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20171118/10-year-old-girl-killed-3-others-injured-in-palm-coast-crash

just 10 years of life and it all ends in a fiery car crash in Florida so suddenly and randomly

will i die in a fiery car crash?

Alexis Butler 18

Alexis Butler, of Arlington, was backing out of a private driveway in the 3700 block of Redstone Drive on the evening of Friday, Nov. 10 when her vehicle was struck by a passing pickup truck. Butler was transported to Medical City Arlington where she died from her injuries on Friday, Nov. 17. , 2017
https://arlingtonvoice.com/arlington/crime-emergency/2017/11/18/young-woman-18-dies-injuries-sustained-earlier-crash

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 15109810
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 4681f810
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 4681f811white female deaths 1 - Page 16 4681f812
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z84
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 11534610
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Alexis10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Img_4010
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Butler10
white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Alexis11

The death of a young Arlington woman killed in a residential car crash is raising questions and concerns after the driver who hit her said he was using a court-ordered breathalyzer moments before the crash.
Alexis Butler, 18, died Friday of injuries she sustained in a crash one week ago.
Butler was struck on her passenger side by a pickup truck as she backed her Toyota Camry out of a driveway along the 2700 block of Redstone Drive.
During their investigation, police noticed there were no tire marks indicating the 31-year-old pickup driver tried to stop before the collision.
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Arlington-Teen-Injured-in-Crash-One-Week-Ago-Dies--458552823.html

safety if you pull out of your drive way or any drive way, be wary of drunk drivers that will hit you side swipe you with fatal consequences

what were you doing Friday, Nov. 17. , 2017?

on Friday, Nov. 17. , 2017 2 white flowers lost their life due to car accidents, 28 days before Dec 15, 2017 Last Jedi

Last edited by redpill on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Jessica Lindsay, 18 Jodi Sanderholm 19

Post by redpill Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Jessica Lindsay, 18
A TEENAGER Jessica Lindsay, 18 has died from severe dehydration while she was training for a Muay Thai fight. Nov 14, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Z74white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Zz36

Jessica Lindsay, 18, from Perth, was said to be cutting weight in the run up to an amateur martial arts event when she collapsed.
She was rushed to hospital on November 10, the day before the fight.
Ms Lindsay, who was trying to reach the weigh in weight of 64 kilograms, died four days later after the hospital admission.
The teenager was healthy before the event, Channel 9 reported.
Two days prior to the collapse, Ms Lindsay wrote on social media: “yeah nah cutting weight is sick hey”.
http://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/perth-teenager-dies-while-training-for-muay-thai-fight/news-story/03458fd86da81c4e96e04a778d7bab51

safety too much excercise can kill you

contrast her fate with

Jodi Sanderholm 19

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Jodi2b11

Jodi Sanderholm 19 was a dancer, but sadly she was abducted raped and murdered. if she knew mma she might still be alive.

but Jessica Lindsay, 18  shows training mma can kill via dehydration

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: white female deaths 1

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next