The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female deaths 1

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty August Atkinson, 22

Post by redpill Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:44 am

August Atkinson, 22

August Atkinson, 22, was training for a charity bike ride when she lost control going down one of the steepest roads in Britain April 12, 2014.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Pay-au10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Pay-au11
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Pay-au12
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Pay-au13
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Pay-au14
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Pay-wi10

A university student screamed "my brakes have gone" as she careered down a steep hill at 40mph to her death, an inquest heard.

Talented August Atkinson was training for a charity bike ride when she lost control going down one of the steepest roads in Britain.

The inquest heard she died after she smashed into a dry stone at 40mph.

Her heartbroken parents believe the brakes on the £1,000 bike they bought her as a birthday present just months earlier failed at a critical moment, the inquest heard.

But forensic examiners found they were not faulty, although her rear tyre was slightly deflated.

The 22-year-old was just weeks away from graduating as a vet when the tragedy happened on April 12, 2014.
August, who was studying at Bristol University, had only ridden her new touring bike a couple of times before she spent the Saturday afternoon cycling around the Peak District.

Before returning to her parents home in Sheffield for the Easter holidays she arranged to meet her college housemate Kieran Patel as part of preparation for their cycle from John O'Grouts to Lands End.

After getting lost, their 25 mile ride turned into almost a 40 mile trip which took them down the notorious Winnats Pass near Castleton, Derbyshire and ended in a horror smash that claimed August's life.

Mr Patel told Chesterfield Coroners' Court his friend had owned the Genesis Equilibrium bike for eight months and had "only been out on it a few times."

Before setting off on the fateful day, he and Ms Atkinson's father Trevor changed both inner tubes on her bike and inflated the tyres.
Ms Atkinson, of Oughtibridge, near Sheffield, suffered extensive face and chest injuries and emergency services pronounced her dead at the scene.

Detective Constable Andrew Prince of Derbyshire Police's collision investigation unit, concluded there were "no significant issues" with the brakes but said the rear tyre was "significantly under-inflated".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/veterinary-student-screamed-my-brakes-11550444

safety if you bicycle not only can you get hit and killed by a car, but if you go down a steep hill you may lose control and end in a horror smash and your death

mystic August Atkinson, 22 a future veterinarian dies due to bicycling.

i think i'm gonna take a pass on bicycling.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Gaia Pope 19

Post by redpill Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Gaia Pope 19

Gaia Pope  19-year-old went missing in Swanage, Dorset, on Tuesday  November 7, 2017 found dead Sat Nov 18, 2017
suffered from severe epilepsy and PTSD.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Z75

On November 19, cops said that Gaia wasn't murdered after a post-mortem examination suggested that no-one else was involved in her death.

Dorset Police said the autopsy "has not identified any injuries to suggest any other person was involved" and say her death was being treated as "undetermined pending toxicology".

Detective Superintendent Paul Kessell said: “The coroner is involved in the oversight of these examinations but at this time this remains an investigation into an unexplained death.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4908614/gaia-pope-death-missing-swanage-post-mortem-latest-news/

Gaia Pope had no injuries that suggest murder, police say The Guardian

3 people have been arrested for her murder. at this point her death is a mystery but the autopsy and her history of epilepsy suggests she died of natural causes, not murder, but again this is an ongoing investigation

lesson, even white flowers with looks like this

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Gaia-p10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 _9880410
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Z76white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Zz37
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Z77
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Gaia-p11
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Gaia-p12
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 46688010
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Maxres12
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Gaia-p13
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 4653d810
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 46618310
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 4653d811
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 4653d610white female deaths 1 - Page 17 4653d812
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 4653d813
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 4653d814
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 _9880411

who is only 19 years young and in seemingly picture perfect health can suffer from severe epilepsy and PTSD that could possibly kill her.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Nicole Fegan, 12

Post by redpill Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:46 pm

Nicole Fegan, 12

Nicole Fegan, 12   was a passenger on the beach buggy which crashed on the Flagstaff Road on Saturday afternoon. Nov 18, 2017 dies in Newry beach buggy crash

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 _9882810
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 _9882710
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Egan-310
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 06555810

where she died

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 _9883210

A 12-year-old girl who died after a crash between a beach buggy and a pick-up truck near Newry, County Down, has been described as "a special girl".
Nicole Fegan was a passenger on the beach buggy which crashed on the Flagstaff Road on Saturday afternoon.
A 14-year-old girl, who was driving the beach buggy, is in hospital with a broken leg.
A book of condolence has been opened in Mayobridge, outside Newry, for Nicole.
She was a Year 8 pupil at Our Lady's Grammar School in Newry.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-42044172

A young girl killed when a beach buggy collided with a truck could have “lit up a room with her smile”, a councillor said.

Tributes have been paid to talented GAA star Nicole Fegan who died after a crash outside Newry, Co Down, on Saturday.

The 12-year-old was a passenger on the buggy which was in collision with a black Toyota Hilux on the Flagstaff Road at around 2.50pm.
http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/tributes-paid-gaa-star-nicole-11551451

being a  passenger  in a car driven by a 14 year old can result in fatality, even 12 year olds can die in this way. i don't want to be a passenger of a car driven by a teen. not sure though from this if the buggy or toyota is at fault

just 12 years and poof

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Toni Kelly Makayla Grote 19 Caydence Hubble 10 Kelly Williams 3

Post by redpill Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Toni Kelly

Toni Kelly died of injuries suffered in a "tragic accident"  , friends believed she suffered a brain injury  after 'falling out of a second-storey window while taking a selfie' in London Nov 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Z78
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 4696a211
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 4696a212
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 4696a213
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Fall10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch17white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch18

Toni was a young, happy and beautiful girl who has had a tragic accident while living overseas in London. Unfortunately Toni has sadly passed away due to her injuries.

safety
So Toni's decision to take a selfie out the window of a second story building resulted in her falling out the window and suffering from lethal brain injury. she died. so taking dangerous selfies can result in death with no second chances.

mystic everyone makes mistakes but Toni's mistake resulted in brain injury and death.

Makayla Grote 19

15-year-old boy accused of stabbing a teen girl to death in Colorado had a hit list killed 19-year-old Makayla Grote using a hunting knife Saturday night  Nov 18, 2017 at her home in Longmont,

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 20171110white female deaths 1 - Page 17 R641ib10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Z79
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Makayl10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Z80
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Hqdefa14
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Makayl11
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 468f1e10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 1937bf10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Makayl12white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Makayl14white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Makayl13white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Makayl15white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Makayl16white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Makayl17

developing story - boy had a hit list and her sister was on it, but Makayla was actually present, and her sister locked herself in the bathroom. this happened in Colorado, along with Jonbenet's murder Colorado is beautiful but crazy murders there.

Caydence Hubble 10

Caydence was ejected from the vehicle she was riding in during a crash in northern Tarrant County, Fort Worth around 5:30 p.m. Sunday

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Cayden10

based on witness statements taken at the scene, the vehicle Caydence was traveling in ran a red light around 5:30 p.m. Sunday Nov 19, 2017 in the 2800 block of Golden Triangle Boulevard. The vehicle was clipped by another vehicle, causing it to roll over.

Caydence was ejected from the vehicle
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article185700043.html

just 10 years when through no fault of her own she died

Kelly Williams 3

Kelly's father shot her and her grandmother to death, and then killed himself. bodies found 11 p.m. Sunday  Nov 19, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Z82

Tammy June Williams, 50; Frankie Thomas Williams, 21; and Kelly June Williams, 3, were all found dead with gunshot wounds to the head in a home in the 700 block of Greenbriar Road, according to Northern York County Regional Police.

just 3 years and if atheists are right, total oblivion for all eternity

Sunset1411 likes this post

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Emily Drouet, 18,

Post by redpill Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Emily Drouet, 18,

Emily Drouet, 18, killed herself March 2016 described her emotionally and physically violent relationship with fellow student Angus Milligan, insisting “It’s my fault”, “I made him so angry” and “I deserve it”.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Emily-11white female deaths 1 - Page 17 3d00cb10white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Emily-12white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Emily-13

In one exchange, Emily’s friend told her: “Sweetie please you don’t deserve...” “I do,” replied Emily. “No you don’t,” insisted the friend, “you don’t deserve to [be] hit or strangled report him to the police Emily I am serious.” Emily replied: “I deserve it.”

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Victoria Schultz 21 Kaitlyn A. Gwaltney, 15, Nicole Lauren Kellenyi, 18, Kaitlyn Nicole Moak 18 Nicole Lynn Sellers, 29 Nicole Lynn Clouse 20

Post by redpill Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Victoria Schultz 21

Murdered via gunshot  November 24, 2017 in Osceola Mills, Pennsylvania. by boyfriend in murder suicide

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 6219210

If someone was pointing a gun then shoots it would cause me so much fear. so much panic.

Kaitlyn A. Gwaltney, 15,
March 3, 2001- Saturday, March 26, 2016 age 15

Kaitlyn A. Gwaltney, 15, of Crossville passed away Saturday, March 26, 2016, alongside her boyfriend of two years, Chris Coaliron.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Image510

with boyfriend
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Teens_10

An autopsy into the deaths of two White County teens last weekend in an ATV accident indicated both died by drowning. 16-year-old Chrishaun Coaliron of Maunie, and 15-year-old Kaitlyn Gwaltney of Crossville died when they missed a turn in the roadway and skidded into a steep ditch which was full of water. White County Coroner Chris Marsh stated that the two were knocked unconscious and drowned.
http://www.thevillagersvoice.com/cause-of-death-revealed-in-teens-accident/

an atv death that lead to drowning.

Nicole Lauren Kellenyi, 18,
October 22, 1993 - April 15, 2012

Nicole Lauren Kellenyi, 18, of Washington Twp., passed away suddenly on  Saturday night.  April 15 2012  from injuries sustained in a car accident.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 15504110
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nikki-10white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nikki-11

Nikki Kellenyi was an 18 year-old senior at Washington Township High School in NJ  who was looking forward to her senior prom,  graduation, and attending college in the fall. Nikki’s 18 year-old driver and classmate failed to notice two stop signs and drove into the path of a pick-up truck while Nikki was seated in the back seat of the car. Trapped in the wreckage for almost an hour, Nikki died as she was being extricated from the vehicle by rescuers. The cause of the accident was listed as “driver inattentiveness”,  which witnesses attributed to cell phone usage at the time of the crash.
https://www.enddd.org/the-impact/nikki-kellenyi-18-nj/

Washington Township students walked out of class Monday morning in honor of a senior who was killed in a car accident on Saturday.

Nicole "Nikki" Kellenyi, 18, was a passenger in the back seat of a 1998 Saturn that collided with a Ford F-150 pick-up truck at around 11:40 p.m in Washington Township.

"I'll never see my daughter again, she'll never be here," said Mike Kellenyi, Nikki's father. "She was a beautiful girl and everybody loved her."

Police said that the Saturn was making a left turn at the intersection of Altair Drive and Pitman-Downer Road when it collided with the truck. The force of the collision sent both cars off the road.

Investigators said that Kellenyi had to be extricated from the back seat of the car by members of the fire department. Another passenger, identified as 18-year-old Taylor Petner of Sewell, was ejected from the vehicle. Petner had been sitting in the front seat. The driver of the Saturn has been identified as Alexandria Giantonnio. All three girls were seniors at Washington Township High School.

The occupants of the Saturn were taken to Cooper Hospital Trauma Center for treatment. There was no immediate word on the condition of either Giantonnio or Petner.

"Things like this always happen somewhere else, but this time it happened real close to home and it's something that makes you want to hug your kids a little bit tighter," said Bill Doyle, Kellenyi family friend.

The driver of the Ford, identified as Joann Finnegan, was taken to Kennedy University Hospital. Her condition has not been disclosed. A passenger, Patrick Finnegan, was not injured.
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-High-Schooler-Killed-In-Crash-147500435.html

i am thinking perhaps i should drive Suspect

Kaitlyn Nicole Moak 18
May 14, 1994 - June 22, 2012
New Lenox, Illinois

Kaitlyn Nicole Moak Age 18, of New Lenox formerly of Chicago, passed away June 22nd, 2012 fatal heroin overdoses

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 16497810

safety its easy to OD

Nicole Lynn Sellers, 29
December 19, 1976 - October 29, 2006
Indiana

Nicole Lynn Sellers, 29, of Nashville, Tennessee formerly of Pendleton, Indiana passed away at Vanderbilt Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee on October 29, 2006. Nicole was born December 19, 1976 in Anderson, Indiana. complications from cystic fibrosis

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 65772810

obit wrote:
A devoted Christian, Nicole was an active member of West End Community Church, Nashville, Tennessee and was involved in several bible studies including one she started with a close circle of friends and Echo and Kairos. Growing up she was an active member of Markleville North Christian Church. She strongly believed that God put her on this earth not only to promote medical well-being but also to enable others to find spiritual healing. She belonged to the Vanderbilt Medical Campus Outreach program and participated in a medical mission's trip to Cuzco, Peru. She instructed medical students, provided health care, and taught bible classes. In March of 2006, Nicole participated in a mission trip to Cameroon, Africa. She helped build a roof for a newly established church, taught Bible School classes and provided medical care and supplies to those in need in that area.
Nicole was selected as a recipient of Who's Who Among American Nurses in October of 2006. Nicole refused to let the obstacles she faced physically, because of Cystic Fibrosis, hinder her from reaching out to help others. http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/Nicole-Sellers-88654697

she outlived a lot of people with CF. i'm surprised she had such strong faith in God and Christ. If I had CF the first thing I would do is pray and read and study the bible. i continued to have CF despite my prayers and promises Jesus makes in the gospels on healing i'd start becoming skeptical.
did the thought maybe god doesn't exist is the reason he doesn't heal CF occur to her? it has occurred to me. well she died believing she is going to heaven with jesus. for her, her belief in jesus inspired her to make the world a better place.

Nicole Lynn Clouse 20
October 6, 1996 - and passed away on Sunday, October 16, 2016. , age 20,

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Img_1510

no cause of death identified. i find it amazing she died in October 16, 2016 , age 20, but no news reports of accidents, murder, suicide or anything

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Rhyan Moody 14 Lauren Brownlee 20s

Post by redpill Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:05 am

Rhyan Moody 14

Rhyan Michelle Moody, 14, passed away Thursday, November 23, 2017.night at 8:39 p.m. from injuries sustained in a motor vehicle collision

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Rhyan-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Rhyan210
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Siwafh10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 C2f40a10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 D959de10

A 14-year-old girl from Euless was killed on Thanksgiving night as she was headed home from visiting her grandparents in the Lake Worth area, according to her stepfather, 53-year-old Gaines Johnson.

Johnson said Rhyan Moody was riding in the backseat of her grandparents car when a driver in another vehicle ran a red light and hit the vehicle she was traveling in.

"She was coming home from dinner with her grandmother and grandfather in Fort Worth," said Johnson. "The driver was going 68 (miles per hour) in a 40 and T-boned their car," said Johnson.

Moody died from injuries she sustained in a car accident, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office.

The medical examiner's office reported that Moody died at 8:39 p.m. on Thursday from injuries sustained in a motor vehicle collision where she was a passenger in one of the vehicles involved.

The report states that the accident occurred in the 5900 block of Azle Avenue near the eastbound intersection of Interstate 820. The medical examiner report stated that Moody died after suffering blunt force head trauma during the crash.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article186606418.html#storylink=cpy

Moody died on Thanksgiving night in a car crash. Friends and family say the driver that crashed into her was drunk.

her death makes me think about how to be safe from drunk drivers. I suspect driving at night esp on weekends and holidays has a greater risk of death from drunk driving

Lauren Brownlee 20s

Lauren Brownlee died after being struck by lightning in Melbourne on Friday November 24, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 46aca310
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 9d772010
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 46aca210
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 B86d6410
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 46aca211

The woman who was killed after being struck by lightning in Melbourne has been identified as Lauren Brownlee.
Ms Brownlee, an office manager with Stockdale and Leggo real estate in Croydon, was struck and killed on Friday night as severe thunderstorms battered the city.
Ms Brownlee's professional profile describes her as friendly and positive, who enjoyed photography, music and art.  
The woman and her partner, Ben Hollow, both in their 20s, were standing between their car and a tree in Chirnside Park, around 8.40pm, when they were both struck.
Both were taken to hospital where Ms Brownlee died of her injuries later that night, The Age reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5116243/Woman-died-struck-lightning-Melbourne.html#ixzz4zbHQUquF

lightening in Australia

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 46aadc10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 46aad010

holy shit.

Melbourne Australia land of Mr. Cruel, Eloise Worledge and Cassidy Trevan. If i visit Melbourne, will I get struck by lightening and die?

not too long ago there was a lightening storm that caused lethal asthma attacks in Melbourne as well.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Savannah Williams 16 Alexis Arensman 3 Alex Hill 2 Isla Wiggin 3

Post by redpill Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:41 am

Savannah Williams 16

Sixteen years ago on October 14, 2001, our family received a Gift from God - a perfect angel, Savannah Bethany Williams. On Wednesday, November 15, 2017, she was sent back to heaven when she was killed in a car accident in Rogersville, Mo.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Snl08711
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 63646410
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Carcra10
ky3 wrote:
A teenager from Rogersville was killed after her car crashed and burst into flames.

According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro driven by Savannah B. Williams, 16, ran off Farm Road 186 and struck a tree around 8:45 p.m. Wednesday. The vehicle overturned and caught fire.

Williams died at the scene.

Speeding led to a crash that killed a Rogersville teenager this week, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.

Savannah B. Williams, 16, was driving a Chevrolet Camaro westbound 8:45 p.m. Wednesday about five miles west of her hometown, according to the highway patrol.

Sgt. Jason Pace said a preliminary investigation into the crash as of Friday indicated the vehicle was driven at an "overly excessive" speed.

The vehicle crested a hill and lost control, Pace said. It hit a fence and a utility pole, crossed the roadway and hit a tree, he said. The impact flipped the vehicle and led to the Camaro catching fire.

There were no apparent indications of drugs, alcohol or unusual hazards in the roadway, according to Pace.

Savannah was a former student at Logan-Rogersville High School who elected to do an online education program this year, said Teresa McKenzie, the high school principal.

McKenzie said students were writing letters to Savannah's family "because a lot of them knew them very well."

"It's just a tough day for everyone," McKenzie said Thursday. "We knew Savannah and her family very well, and our heart goes out to them."

Funeral arrangements are pending with the J.D. Lee and Sons Funeral Home in Rogersville.
http://www.news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2017/11/17/speed-blamed-crash-killed-rogersville-teen/870249001/

i'm amazed i survived past 16. i also realize being a passenger in a car driven by a teen = risk of death

just 16 then poof. why was she speeding?

Alexis Arensman 3
2011-2015

Alexis Arensman was 3 years old when police found her unresponsive in her family's home on Ridgeview Drive on Feb. 22, 2015. he was taken to Clark Memorial Hospital and pronounced dead. The cause was later determined to be battered child syndrome, with asphyxia by way of smothering Cynthia Weigleb, 25, pleaded guilty to neglect resulting in death

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 54efa110
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Hqdefa15
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Hqdefa16
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Hqdefa17

Alex Hill 2

Alex Hill was killed in July of 2013, when she was just two years old.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Alex-h10

Isla Wiggin 3

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 38076810
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 _9106510

A three-year-old girl was killed and her mum lost her unborn baby when a lorry ploughed into the back of the car they were in, causing an eight-vehicle pile-up.
Today an inquest heard Isla Wiggin died as a result of serious brain injuries, sustained in the crash on the A34 in Oxfordshire.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3780187/Girl-3-killed-lorry-hit-car-travelling-mother-lost-unborn-baby-boy-eight-vehicle-pile-up.html#ixzz4zbUx8bs0

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Zeynep Pattie 18

Post by redpill Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:52 am

Zeynep Pattie 18

Zeynep Pattie 18 was struck by a train and killed have paid tribute to her following the heartbreaking suicide on Tuesday Nov 21, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Zeynep11
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 46aa4810
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Zeynep10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch21
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch19white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch20
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Pri_6110
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Pri_6111

A girl who seemed to have a ‘perfect’ life killed herself after months of trying to show everything was fine on social media.

Zeynep Pattie, 18, had uploaded a selfie to Instagram just two days before she died, showing her hair swept back and captioned ‘Goldilocks’.

Her family have spoken out to say things may not be what they seem, and to urge people to get help if they are suffering from depression.

‘Even the people you think are perfect are going through something difficult,’ they said.

Zeynep, who studied at Chelmsford in Essex, was pronounced dead at the scene after she was hit by a train around 10.30am on November 21.

Her family said they had no idea what she was going through.
On November 21 2017, our beloved Zeynep decided to end her life in front of a train in search for peace,’ they said.

‘Never in a million years would we think that this could happen to someone so perfect.
Zeynep Pattie’s online persona depicted the life of a thriving, beautiful and smart 18-year-old girl, filled with friends and a love for travelling,’ they said.

‘But behind the social media facade, we now understand that Zeynep was dealing with depression.

‘Young women are spending a significant amount of time each day absorbing others’ filtered images while they walk through their own realities, unfiltered.
She seemed acutely aware that the life she was curating online was distinctly different from the one she was actually living.

‘Yet, she could not apply that same logic when she looked at the projected lives of others.

‘Yes, people filter their photos to make them prettier and to hide imperfections, but we are also often encouraged to put filters on our sadness, to brighten reality and not to “drag down” those around us.

‘The myth still exists that happiness is a choice, which perpetuates the notion of depression as a weakness. All our stories are important.

‘This is a silent killer. If you are suffering with a mental illness, please speak out. You are not alone.
‘Mental health needs to be taken seriously. The signs are not always obvious and in Zeynep’s case, we could not offer help for something we were unaware of.

‘Zeynep’s social media shows her love for her friends, family and life. She was so beautiful and it breaks our hearts to know that we will never know what she was going through.

‘Zeynep – we are so sorry you have had to suffer in silence.. Thank you for blessing this world with your beautiful heart and soul. We are truly heartbroken.

‘We love you so much and will be forever proud of you. Thank you for 18 years of pure happiness. We will cherish every memory forever.

‘Rest in peace our beautiful angel.’
http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/26/family-speak-out-after-girl-with-perfect-life-on-instagram-killed-herself-7108934/

well speaking for myself i have fears of a serial killer or thrill killer killing me. or a painful death say from a car accident

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Emme Godiff, 28 Hannah Dingle, 16 Alexis Rasmussen, 16

Post by redpill Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:24 pm

Emme Godiff, 28

Emme Godiff, 28 bled to death after a junior doctor accidentally punctured her stomach wall died May 21, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch22white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch23white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch24white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch25white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch26white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch27white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch28

Woman, 28, bled to death after junior doctor accidentally punctured her stomach wall inserting a needle
Emme Godiff was having fluid drained from around her internal organs when the medic on a Saturday shift tried to insert the syringe - only for it to 'kink'
A YOUNG woman bled to death after a junior doctor on a Saturday shift accidentally punctured her stomach wall with a needle.

Emme Godiff was having fluid drained from around her internal organs when the medic tried to insert the syringe - only for it to "kink".
Emme sent a WhatsApp message to her gran saying: "I'm not letting another fkn student touch me again," but her condition deteriorated and a subsequent scan showed the procedure had caused a severe bleeding which failed to clot.

She died the following day from internal bleeding into a cavity next to her stomach despite efforts to save her.

At an inquest, Salford Royal Infirmary in Greater Manchester admitted the mistake following an inquiry into last May's tragedy but said ''less staff'' were on duty at a weekend.

The doctor who performed the procedure has not been named.Emme, from Longsight, Manchester - described as ''bubbly and beautiful'' by her family - had been admitted to the hospital on May 5 with a chest infection after complaining of stomach pains and swelling.

On May 17 a ''drain'' needle was successfully inserted into her stomach to relieve fluid around her organs.

But tragedy struck three days later when the junior doctor attempted to insert a second drain whilst being supervised by a senior colleague.

But the needle "kinked", resulting in no fluid being released from Emme's stomach.
Although a senior doctor successfully inserted the needle three hours later, the bleed was only detected at 3am on May 21 when a CT scan was performed after she continued to complain of stomach pains.

She died later that day.

Emme's gran, Nora Summers, 73, told the Bolton hearing: "I got a message from Emme saying that she was ill and had to go to hospital.

"I went to see her while she was in hospital, and she seemed to be doing better or was at least stable. She did message me about a student nurse stabbing her with the drain and doing it wrong, and that she didn't want them doing it again.

"Has anything been done so this doesn't happen again and why wasn't I informed when she was in a bad state so I could have spent some time with her before she died.''
A post mortem report showed Emme had an enlarged liver and abnormal liver functions caused by excessive drinking.

Consultant Adam Robinson who headed up the investigation, concluded that nothing else could have been done to save Emme because she was so ill, but that they would learn from it.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5007319/young-woman-28-bled-to-death-after-junior-doctor-accidentally-punctured-her-stomach-wall-inserting-a-needle/

safety 1 an enlarged liver and abnormal liver functions caused by excessive drinking.
safety 2 Woman, 28, bled to death after junior doctor accidentally punctured her stomach wall inserting a needle

i think i'll only allow med students for basic things but for life threatening procedures i only want experienced attending

Hannah Dingle, 16

Hannah Dingle, 16, a young Yeppoon girl who tragically died in a car roll-over on Saturday night. Nov 25, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 B8811010
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 B8811011
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 25651910
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 B8811012
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 B8811013

It’s with a heavy heart that we say goodbye to a 16 year old, bubbly and beautiful soul, Hannah, as she passed in a fatal car accident this past Saturday night 25th November 2017.

A TEENAGE girl has died after the four-wheel-drive she was in flipped and rolled on a beach in central Queensland.

The accident happened at Five Rocks Beach at Yeppoon around midnight on Saturday.

Tragically, a 16-year-old girl from Yeppoon was pronounced deceased at the scene.
Police said the teen was a passenger in the vehicle, which was being driven by a 21-year-old man.

A second passenger, also a 21-year-old man, was airlifted to Rockhampton Base Hospital with a broken leg.

The driver, however, managed to escape serious injury.
http://www.mygc.com.au/girl-16-killed-four-wheel-drive-rolls-beach/

even pretty flowers can die from a car crash

Alexis Rasmussen, 16

Alexis Rasmussen, 16, reportedly asked the Millerbergs how to get meth and they started smoking the drug, along with heroin and marijuana, with the girl lexis with methamphetamine and heroin in his North Ogden home on September 10, 2011. He and his wife then dumped the girl's body after attempts to resuscitate her failed.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Articl33
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Articl34
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Articl35white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Articl36

Dea said the couple started using Alexis - or Lexi as she called her - as a babysitter for their two daughters in the spring of 2011.
They became friends and started drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana with the teen before Alexis began requesting that they try harder drugs like methamphetamine and heroin. Eventually they began paying Alexis with meth.
According to Salt Lake Tribune, Dea testified that on the night of the girl's death, she had picked up Alexis to baby sit her kids.

She said as soon as Alexis arrived at the house, Eric Millerberg helped her get high by injecting her with drugs - once with heroin and twice with meth - into her arm and neck.
Then, when she was ‘as high as she had ever been’, the girl and Eric Millerberg performed oral sex on one another. Dea said that she was not involved in the encounter.
A short while later, the drugs had a negative effect on the teen and she started ‘freaking out’. She reportedly felt disoriented and cold, so she asked if she could take a warm bath in the couple’s master bathroom.
After leaving her alone in the bath at her request, the Millerbergs checked on her about 45 minutes later to find that she was still cold, so Dea wrapped her in a blanket and told her to lie down in another bedroom.
The couple left her to smoke cigarettes, and returned about a half hour later to find her unresponsive.
‘She wasn't breathing. She had mucousy stuff coming out of the right side of her mouth,’ said Dea, who was a licensed nurse and tried to resuscitate the girl to no avail.
They then tried to figure out what to do next.
‘It really was a panic. The idea of it was, we will lose our kids and go to jail, and there was nothing we could do to bring her back,’ she told the court.
Eric Millerberg was on parole at the time for burglary and firearm charges, and he was also known to be part of the Silent Aryan Warriors, a white supremacist prison gang.
The couple decided to dump the teen in a remote part of Morgan County near the Taggart exit of Interstate 84.
Leaving their six-year-old daughter at home but taking their toddler with them, they 'drove all over the place' disposing of any evidence that may connect them to the crime.
Dea has been charged with abuse or desecration of Alexis' body, a third-degree felony, and her trial is set to begin in April.

Along with Dea's 'specific and graphic' testimony, Alexis's friend, Brenna Cain, provided incriminating detail which painted a horrific picture of ongoing abuse against the girls.
Brenna testified that she and Alexis often secretly got drugs, alcohol and sex from the Millerbergs, and when Alexis disappeared, they were the first people she approached.
The Millerbergs told Brenna that Alexis had left their house around 10pm that night to meet a friend at a nearby elementary school. However text messages to Alexis' mother placed her at the Millerberg home until at least 11.30pm.
It was Eric 'Peanut' Smith, an inmate who met Eric Millerberg behind bars, who eventually led police to Alexis' body 38 days after she was reported missing.
Eric Millerberg had asked for Smith's help moving the body deeper into the trees, hoping snow would cover it before any hunters found her.
The girl was found with her legs folded against her in a fetal position, her lower half stuffed into a garbage bag.
Utah assistant medical examiner Joseph White testified on Friday that the girl’s body was so badly decomposed, it was difficult to identify her. Dental records and a fingerprint analysis finally led to a positive identification.
A toxicologist testified that reports showed she had ingested meth at least 24 hours before her death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2559974/Tattooed-white-supremacist-guilty-injecting-16-year-old-baby-sitter-fatal-dose-heroin-meth-following-night-sex.html#ixzz4zeKKtAjC

wow affraid
this happened in mormon utah.

this white supremacist to corrupt white girls with meth, have sex with under age white girls, then loves to kill white girls via drug overdose then hide the body. in a white supremacist society, will all the 16 year old white girls be addicted to heroin and die?

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Articl37

only 16 and totally depraved drug seeking addict, in mormon utah no less.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Alexis12
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Alexis13
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Alexis14
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Alexis15

white supremacist Eric Millerberg doesn't want aryan beauties like Alexis Rasmussen, 16 mixing it up with blacks, jews or lesbians, but what he wants for aryan white girls is drugs addiction underage sex and death, before they can produce more white babies.

i've never heard of this Alexis Rasmussen, 16 never imagine such a thing. amazing how news articles have links to other news

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Kaitlyn Kearns 24 Kaitlyn Kearns 22 Brianna Bracy 14 Claudia La Bella, 28

Post by redpill Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Kaitlyn Kearns 24

Kaitlyn Kearns 24 was murdered via gun on November 16, 2017 in Saint Anne, Illinois.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 17111510
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Kaitly10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Kaitly11
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Kaitly11

suspect identified

Kaitlyn Kearns 22
May 26, 1994-September 28, 2016 age 22

Kaitlyn Kearns, 22, of Irwin, was pronounced dead about 3 p.m. Wednesday  was one of four people in the car when it struck a portion of the bridge on Feb. 14, 2016

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Photo_11

Brianna Bracy 14

Brianna Bracy 14 died Sunday  Nov 26, 2017 after the four-wheeler she was driving flipped into a ditch in Ladson as the victim of the all-terrain vehicle crash

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Briann16
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Z85
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Photo11

14-year-old from Summerville passed away Sunday after an all-terrain vehicle accident in the Ladson area according to Berkeley County deputy coroner Kristin Mazzell.

Brianna Bracy died from blunt force trauma, Mazzell said.

Berkeley County deputies responded to the 500 block of Temple Road Sunday afternoon and found Bracy laying in a ditch near an ATV with two men attempting to render aid according to the incident report. First responders then came on scene and transferred Bracy to the hospital.

A passenger riding on the back of the four wheeler at the time of the accident said the vehicle came up on a sharp left hand turn and Bracy hit the gas instead of the brake, the incident report said. This caused the ATV to slide off into the ditch.

The passenger then got up and saw the ATV on top of Bracy, couldn't lift it off and began screaming. One man who tried to help said he heard the screaming and ran over to the scene. Another stopped when he saw the accident while riding his dirt bike.
http://www.live5news.com/story/36932217/summerville-teen-dies-after-atv-accident-sunday-in-ladson

She was steering the Can-Am Renegade before 4:30 p.m., Sunday on the Trinity Place easement. An 18-year-old woman was riding on the back, an incident report stated.

The rider told authorities the four-wheeler accelerated instead of braking at a sharp turn on the dirt path behind 525 Temple Road, sending the ATV sliding down the ditch. The four-wheeler pinned Bracy in the watery ditch.

A man who heard the passenger's cries for help was able to free Bracy, but she later died at a hospital, the report stated.

The passenger complained of back pain and was taken to a hospital.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with the Bracy family," Cochran said Monday.
https://www.postandcourier.com/news/summerville-girl-dies-in-four-wheeler-accident/article_4d277f5c-d389-11e7-b3f1-b3841df85da7.html

another week another white flower loses her life to the atv. IMO its too easy to die from an atv so its' not worth it for me. i'll drive golf carts on golf courses but not atv in a forest

as a 14 year old teen i spent my days playing black couldron and kings quest on a tandy 1000. i realize had i grown up in a rural area like south carolina or montana, i would have spent my teen years driving an atv and i might be dead, i might have died, i'm risking death and injury. i was fascinated with bigfoot but i lived in a highly residential suburb with no forests, just a couple of small parks

Claudia La Bella, 28

Claudia La Bella, 28, weighed just 35 kilograms when she died on June 29, 2014, from complications associated with laxative abuse

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 92018710

too much laxative can kill u

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Alexys Brown 5

Post by redpill Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:16 pm

Alexys Brown 5

Alexys Brown, who died from head and neck injuries after becoming trapped between a lift and a ceiling at her home in Weymouth, Dorset, in August 2015.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 D72c5b10white female deaths 1 - Page 17 1222bb10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 3e91fd10

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 35277010white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Alexis16
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Main-a10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 _8493310
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 2b5b1210
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Lorrai10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 35281210

A five-year-old girl suffered fatal head injuries when she was trapped between a lift and the ground floor ceiling at her family's home, an inquest heard today.

Tragic Alexys Brown was in the lift travelling up to the first floor of the end-of-terrace house in Weymouth, Dorset, when she got stuck.

Firefighters and paramedics rushed to cut her free following a desperate 999 call shortly before midday last Thursday but she was pronounced dead at the scene just ten minutes later.

An inquest into her death at Bournemouth Coroner's Court today heard Alexys, whose nickname was Lexi, died from neck and face injuries.

It is believed the lift Alexys died in is used by her brother Jack, 11, who suffers from Langerhans cell histiocytosis, a rare neuro-degenerative disease, and is wheelchair-bound.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alexys-brown-five-year-old-6288182

wow only 5 when an elevator killed her. makes me kinda afraid of elevators

death has claimed the life of this beautiful blue eyed blonde white flower after just 5 years of existence.
i take a moment to try to recall my life at age 5, how i was in kindergarden and the one thing i remember is planting grass seeds in a white Styrofoam cup

Last edited by redpill on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty sisters Michaela Petit 11 and Hayley Petit 17

Post by redpill Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:39 pm

I've never heard of this crime until i just watched it on People Magazine Investigates S02E04 Connecticut Horror

sisters Michaela Petit 11 and Hayley Petit 17

Hayley Petit 17
October 15, 1989 - Monday (July 23, 2007)

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 20674110white female deaths 1 - Page 17 20101210

Michaela Petit 11
November 17, 1995 - Monday (July 23, 2007)

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Justmi10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 4262f110white female deaths 1 - Page 17 20674111

both sisters
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Home410

family

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Dr-pet10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 T1larg10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Petit-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Family10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Image610
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Zz38
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Pic_fa10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 S1_reu10

family minus father were murdered by these 2

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 2-phot10

safety there are home robbers who will rob and molest and kill and set your house on fire

existentialist

Hayley Petit 17 was headed to Ivy League Darthmouth and both her and Michaela Petit 11 lived a life of affluence in Connecticut when they were murdered in  Monday (July 23, 2007).

would you prefer to live a life of affluence and wealth as daughter of a medical doctor, only to be molested and murdered at age 11
or not be murdered but grow up in more humble circumstances from more modest family?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Georgia Walton 17 Kiana Owen, 17, Kiana M. Meyer, 15

Post by redpill Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Georgia Walton 17

Georgia Walton crash involving a red Suzuki Alto and an HGV happened on Sunday  Nov 26, 2017  on the A53 in Blore Heath, on the Shropshire and Staffordshire border. Miss Walton, from Market Drayton, died at the scene

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Js137610
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 4juvbo10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 5i32ze10

Georgia, from Market Drayton, was driving a red Suzuki Alto, when it was involved in a collision with a HGV, at around 10.35pm.
She died at the scene as a result of her injuries.

just 17 when this ginger died. was it her fault or the lorry's? will i die in a car crash?

Kiana Owen, 17,

Kiana Owen, 17, died from a severe asthma attack after suffering an allergic reaction to dogs at a house party, September 2, 2016

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Captur10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch29

A 'bright and bubbly' teenage girl died from a severe asthma attack after suffering an allergic reaction to dogs at a house party, an inquest heard.
Kiana Owen was socialising at a house in Wallsend, near Newcastle, after a friend's 18th birthday when she started struggling to breathe.
The 17-year-old went into the back garden and called an ambulance for herself at 1.18am, but had never been to the property before and could not give her exact location to the call handler.
An inquest at Newcastle Coroners' Court heard that when she asked the couple who lived there for the address, they did not give it out because emergency services 'may have informed social services'.
Miss Owen, from Wallsend, then went into the back lane behind the garden where she fell unconscious and started to fit.
After eventually discovering her exact location from other people at the party, the ambulance arrived on George Road at 1.38am to find her in cardiac arrest.
She was taken to the Royal Victoria Infirmary where she was pronounced dead at 2.53am.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5127919/Bright-bubbly-girl-17-dies-asthma-attack.html#ixzz4zq2TxIcT
Recording a conclusion of death by natural causes, coroner Karen Dilks said: 'Kiana had suffered an acute and rapidly progressing attack which was irredeemable in less than six minutes of her call at 1.18am.
'The appropriate conclusion is that Kiana's death was due to natural causes. I don't have evidence to the required standard to include any of the issues as being contributory factors.'

i've heard of allergies to cats but dogs is a new one. if youre allergic to cats and dogs and visit houses with those pets u may die like Kiana did

The hearing was told Miss Owen had suffered from asthma from an early age, and had a mild asthma attack two weeks earlier after having an allergic reaction to her grandma's dogs.

so the only advance notice she got was a mild asthma attack two weeks earlier.

wow this party girl at age 17 died by going to a party that had dogs and it took just 6 minutes of an asthma attack and her time on earth is over forever

Kiana M. Meyer, 15
August 22, 2002 - October 12, 2017

Kiana M. Meyer, 15, of Bellevue, passed away Oct. 12, 2017. Kiana was born on Aug. 22, 2002.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 59e2c110

no cause of death identified. strange given she died Oct. 12, 2017 at age 15, but no news articles, whether it was atv, car crash, murder accidental drowning nothing.

Last edited by redpill on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Sarah Hajney and Jennifer Bolduc both 16

Post by redpill Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:32 pm

Sarah Hajney and Jennifer Bolduc both 16

Sarah Hajney
Born: September 5 1980 Died: October 4 1996 Age: 16

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 A12

Jennifer Bolduc
Born: July 21 1980 Died: October 4 1996 Age: 16

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Z87

Two high school cheerleaders were slain after house-sitting overnight on Thursday at the home of one of the girls in the Finger Lakes hamlet of McLean, N.Y., the state police said yesterday

will be featured in new documentary on Drygen murders in New York.
i've never heard of these murders

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Holly Monk 18 Alexis Hill 16 Alexandria Hill 2 Katie Grantham 4 Jess Kurtz, 18 Ciara Hardin 20

Post by redpill Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:30 pm

Holly Monk 18

Holly Monk, 18, dies after suspected 'heart attack while warming up for hockey match'  November 20, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Tragic10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch30white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch31white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch32
friends wrote:
It read: “It is with great sadness to tell you that one of our young members Holly Monk sadly passed away yesterday afternoon at the age of 18.

“After having a heart attack as she was warming up for hockey.

“Holly has been a member of the club just for a few years but she’s made a big impact with some of the younger members.

a hockey player at age 18 dies from a heart attack, wow affraid

how the frick does an 18 year old athlete die from a heart attack during warm up? with 15 days till Last Jedi will i die from a heart attack before i can watch it?

Alexis Hill 16

A 16-year-old Anderson girl  Alexis Hill 16 died Wednesday Nov 22, 2017 when the car in which she was a passenger went off Highway 299 in Humboldt County and crashed down an embankment,

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 63647410

Alexandria Hill 2

Two-year-old Alexandria Hill died on Wednesday 31st July, 2013 - two days after she was admitted to hospital in Texas suffering a serious brain injury

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Articl38
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Index10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Articl39white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Articl40
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 545d9010white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Alex910white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Index10white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Index10white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Texas-10

A foster mother in Austin, Texas has been charged with beating a toddler to death after she was placed in her care because social services found her biological parents smoking pot.

Emergency services responded to a 911 call from Sherill Small, 54, on Monday 29th of July asking them to come to her house because two-year-old Alexandria Hill was not breathing.

The tragic tot later died in hospital from a brain hemorrhage and doctors told police that the explanation Small gave them for the child's injuries were not consistent with her wounds.

The little girl's life support machine was switched off on Wednesday 31st of July and Small was arrested and charged with murder the next day - allegedly admitting to authorities that she had thrown Alexandria to the ground.

Her distraught parents, Mary Sweeney and Joshua Hill are now working to file a suit against the state and foster agency, Texas Mentor for placing their child in the care of Small in the first place.

'She was placed into foster care for neglectful supervision because her mother and I smoked pot at the time,' explained Hill to KXAN.Com.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2385159/Foster-mother-beats-toddler-seized-biological-parents-social-services-discovered-smoking-pot.html

there really is no fairness in this world

Katie Grantham 4

Katie Grantham 4 died exactly a week after being hurt in a two-vehicle collision on Louisiana Highway 3 at Kingston Road south of Benton. she died on Sunday, Nov. 26,  born April 12, 2013 at 9:04 am

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Spt05010
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 23755410
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 36ea4010

-

A 4-year-old died a week after being seriously injured in a crash.

The two-vehicle wreck happened shortly before 2 p.m. Nov. 19 on Louisiana Highway 3 at Kingston Road south of Benton.

Louisiana State Police say their preliminary investigation shows a 2005 Toyota 4Runner being driven by 34-year-old Morgan Grantham, of Benton, was traveling west on Kingston Road and turning left onto LA 3 with a green signal.  

Her vehicle was hit by a 2014 Ford F-150 that 48-year-old Shane Christopher DeMoss, of Plain Dealing, was driving south on LA 3.

The impact threw Grantham's daughter Katie from her booster seat, critically injuring the 4-year-old.

Authorities say the child, hospitalized since the collision, died Sunday afternoon as a result of her injuries.
http://www.ksla.com/story/36931028/4-year-old-dies-from-injuries-from-crash
family wrote:
On November 19, 2017, Morgan and Katie Grantham were hit by a reckless driver that ran a stoplight going 65+ mph on Benton Rd at Kingston. Both girls were transported by ambulance to University Health. Morgan (mom) was sent to SICU with multiple fractures including a C7 spinal fracture, bilateral pelvic fractures, and multiple rib fractures. She also has a broken collarbone, a collapsed lung, and a multitude of bumps and bruises.
Katie (daughter) was brought into University with severe brain trauma. They took her back to surgery to perform a craniotomy. She also has a collapsed lung and her C2 vertebrate is fractured. She has been fighting for her life all week. Her intracranial pressures have been fluctuating and the doctors have been taking every measure medically known to lower them and keep her stable.
Katie is one of the sweetest little girls. She is smart, creative, silly, and fun loving. She loves frog hunting, worm digging, wearing mismatched shoes, making up silly songs, and being a superhero. She is our "Katie Bug" and we all love her dearly.
We continue to lift this amazing family up in prayer. If you would like to help,

just 4 years when her life was taken away. i better watch out for reckless drivers who run stop lights

Jess Kurtz, 18

Jess Kurtz, 18  has died following a hit-and-run accident in Trevose, Bucks County. died from injuries sustained in the accident Tuesday.November 28, 2017 died Wednesday, November 29, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 27120010
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Kurtzv10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Ar-30110
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 25742410
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 25742411
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 25742412

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 15122210white female deaths 1 - Page 17 15122211white female deaths 1 - Page 17 15122212white female deaths 1 - Page 17 15122213white female deaths 1 - Page 17 15122214

driver moved one victim the boyfriend off the road then sped off. lots of hit and run drivers who will kill out there

Ciara Hardin 20

Ciara was born on March 7th, 1992 killed on December 28th, 2012 gun shot to head "accidental"

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 20432110
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Facebo10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Facebo11
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Ciara-11

SPOKANE, Wash. - Chad Pratt has pleaded GUILTY in the accidental shooting death of 20-year-old Ciara Hardin. He faces up to 27 months in the prison for the crime. The shooting happened in December.

i dont think i want to be around someone with guns and be shot and killed "accidentally"

i used to think going through life without god is like going through life without insurance. you can die from heart attack accidents hit and runs etc.
i feel like now i have no insurance bounce pale i remember listening to atheists and thinking if there's no god, what can you do when you get hit by a car or heart attack or brain anueyism except pray? these white girl deaths though convince me that being religious and prayer doesn't have any effect on the outcome.

Last edited by redpill on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Milly Tuomey 11 Madisen Bertels, 17, sisters Kelli and Jessica Uhl

Post by redpill Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:09 pm

Milly  Tuomey 11

11-year-old girl Milly Tuomey took her own life weeks after posting a message on Instagram that she was unhappy with her appearance and wanted to die  January 4th. 2016

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Img_2010
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Tragic11

Her parents, Fiona and Tim Tuomey, said in a statement after the inquest their daughter Milly, from Templeogue, Dublin, was a “fit, healthy and engaged” young girl.
“Milly was loving and greatly loved, fit, healthy, connected, engaged and talented,” the family said in a statement after the inquest.
“When we discovered out of the blue that our child had told her friends on Instagram that she had chosen the day she would die, we couldn’t believe it. We did not know what to do,” they said.
They took Milly to see their GP and during this visit Milly expressed a death wish. She spoke about thoughts of self-harm and said she had been unhappy with her physical appearance for a number of years. The GP recommended she see a clinical psychologist at An Cuan, a private counselling and psychotherapy clinic.
The Tuomeys made an appointment but the psychologist was no longer taking patients. Milly was assigned to an art therapist, who was not qualified to make clinical assessments, the inquest heard.
Suicide diary’
After Milly’s first visit, the therapist advised Mrs Tuomey to make an appointment with the HSE’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services. An appointment was made for January 30th, 2016, but this was brought forward after Mrs Twomey found a “suicide diary” along with medication indicating an attempt at self harm under her daughter’s bed.
She had also self-harmed and written in biro on herself “beautiful girls don’t eat”, Ms Tuomey told the inquest.
“We were terrified. We had no experience of this and no idea what to do,” she said.
The family was advised to go to their local hospital emergency department if any concerns arose over Christmas or out of hours.
The court heard that on January 1st, 2016, the family had dinner together and watched a film. That evening, Milly declared she was bored and left the room. She was found moments later in a critical condition and emergency services were called. She was taken to Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital where she died on January 4th.
Coroner Dr Myra Cullinane returned a verdict of suicide at the inquest.
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/coroner-s-court/girl-11-posted-on-instagram-about-intentions-to-die-1.3311566

only 11 and she killed herself

Madisen Bertels, 17,

Madisen Nicole Bertels, 17, of Staunton, Illinois, died Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2017 in Hamel. She was born June 4, 2000, in Alton, Illinois

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Screen11
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 11928210
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Maddie10

A fourth person died from injuries suffered in a crash last week on Interstate 55 near Hamel when a trucker plowed into seven vehicles.

Tori Carroll, 20, of Alhambra, was a front-seat passenger in a 2010 Kia with sisters Hailey Joann Bertels, 20, and Madisen Bertels, 17, who were pronounced dead at the scene on Nov. 21.

The horrific crash also claimed the life of Vivian Vu, of Joplin, Mo.

Madisen Bertels was a senior at Staunton High School, and Hailey Bertels was a 2015 graduate.

The crash happened about 6:15 p.m. in the southbound lanes of I-55 at the 27.5 milepost. The area is south of Hamel in Madison County, about eight miles northeast of Edwardsville.

Several witnesses told investigators a southbound semi-truck traveling an estimated 60 mph had struck seven vehicles, running over some of them, Dye said.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/fourth-young-woman-dies-from-injuries-a-week-after-i/article_d10fe55d-453e-57aa-86b7-9fbe3899e008.html

lot of 17 year olds dead, one from heart attack while preparing for hockey to this one

sisters  Kelli and Jessica Uhl

Jessica Uhl  18 driver
born on June 4, 1989  - Nov 23, 2007 age 18

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Jessic15

Kelli Uhl 13 passenger

Kelli Christine Uhl was born January 1, 1994 - Nov 23, 2007 age 13

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Kelliu10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Kelli10

On the day after Thanksgiving of 2007, sisters Jessica Uhl, 18, and Kelli Uhl, 13, were killed in a horrific crash along Interstate 64. Illinois State Trooper Matt Mitchell crossed the median on I-64 and struck their oncoming car. "He literally drove through the top of their car," Shlau tells the officers

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Uhl_si10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Jess_k10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Fatal10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 53ed6e10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 O-tran10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Articl46

car
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 06131310

family wrote:On November 23, 2007, Jessica and Kelli Uhl were traveling home from visiting with their Dad and stepmother. While traveling on Highway 64 in heavy, post-holiday traffic the girls were struck by an oncoming Illinois State Highway Patrol vehicle that was traveling at an estimated speed of 126 miles per hour. It is reported that the trooper was using his onboard computer and cellular phone while driving at this high rate of speed when he crossed the median and struck the girls’ car. Both Jessica and Kelli were killed in the crash, and another vehicle carrying a pregnant woman and her husband was also struck; the couple also sustained injuries.

The state trooper was convicted of two felony counts of reckless homicide in the deaths of Jessica and Kelli, and two felony counts of aggravated reckless driving resulting from the injuries to the other couple involved in the accident. As a result of these felony convictions he was forced to resign from his position as a state trooper and had his license revoked for 24 months.

Both the Bertel sisters and Uhl sisters died exactly 10 years apart, 2007 and 2017 on Thanskgiving on the same stretch of road

almost mystical, almost paranormal. in 10 years on thankgiving with another family lose 2 daughters this way? alien

i look at this photo

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Kelli10

and i'm thinking wow, even pretty blue eyed blonde white flowers at age 13 get killed in car accidents, and here it must have happened instantly.

for me when i die it sort of cushions the blow i guess.

i think for thanksgiving i'll be inside my home, next year, because of all the crazy drunk drivers. by then last jedi will be on dvd, if i'm still alive.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Kera-Ann N. Bollinger 21

Post by redpill Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:25 pm

Kera-Ann N. Bollinger 21

Kera-Ann N. Bollinger 21 died from self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head on the side of US-33 Thursday morning died  Nov 30, 2017   . current theory is suicide

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 6278310

she's good looking so i'm surprised she committed suicide.

i knew a freckled face ginger who investigators thought she was a young fresh faced teen but was actually 21 who committed suicide, suicide by jumping. Kera-Ann N. Bollinger 21 joins redpill's forever21 club

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Jordan Ann Dumont 3 Mariah Woods 3

Post by redpill Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:10 pm

Jordan Ann Dumont 3

Jordan Ann Dumont 3 was found  August 2016 North Carolina

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Ar-16010
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Image13
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Jordyn10

not to be confused with  Mariah Woods, another 3-year-old girl in North Carolina, disappeared in November 27 2017. body found in creek
Mariah Woods was found Saturday Dec 2 2017 boyfriend of mother charged

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Mariah-kay-woods-dressed-in-yellow
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 P6005810
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 27064810
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 F_tov_10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 27065410
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Mariah10

a lot of the news and photos are overlapping

Jordan Ann Dumont 3 and  Mariah Woods 3 are both 3 year old todlers who went missing in North Carolina. Jordan Ann Dumont 3 remains were found and mother's boyfriend charged.  Mariah Woods 3 was reported in Thanksgiving week of Nov 27 2017 and body found in creek.  Saturday Dec 2 2017

both toddlers only got 3 years then both were murdered

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Chantay Blankinship 25 Denise Crowley 26 Sydney Loofe 24 Brooke Costanzo 16 Cambria Shuman 5

Post by redpill Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Chantay Blankinship 25

Chantay Blankinship 25 May of 2016 when 25-year-old Blankinship was found dead about five miles away from her home, near Lake Brownwood. Ryan Riggs  has admitted sexually assaulting and beating his 25-year-old neighbor to death with a lawn mower after a DNA sketch implicated him to the crime
both went same church

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 46747110

DNA showed face of suspect which was used to identify suspect

how do i avoid not being murdered?

Denise Crowley 26

Denise Crowley 26 killed after being struck by a car while crossing a road Friday evening Dec 1, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Denise12
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Denise11

Denise Crowley, 26, tragically died on Friday evening after she was struck by a car after disembarking a bus in Killarney at around 7.50pm.

She was said to be crossing the road to meet a family member at a pre-arranged point on the N22 at Glenfesk Village.
A Garda spokesperson confirmed that Denise was pronounced dead at the scene a short time later.

The young woman was said to be returning home from University College Cork where she was a student of computer science.

The driver of the car was uninjured in the crash.
https://extra.ie/news/irish-news/kerry-crash-girl-denise-crowley

even at age 26, you need to watch for cars while crossing roads, not just kids

Sydney Loofe 24

Sydney Loofe 24 was last seen alive on Nov. 15, 2017. she went on a lesbian tinder date and On December 4, 2017, her family announced that her body was discovered was found murdered. her lesbian date was charged

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Wgwbwp10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Bl4xpo10

According to Randy Thysse, special agent in charge of the Omaha division of the FBI, Loofe’s body was discovered Monday afternoon in an “open area” of rural Clay County. The location is roughly 90 miles southwest of Lincoln.

“On behalf of the FBI, we extend our deepest heartfelt condolences to Sydney’s parents, George and Susie, her brother and sister, her friends, an all that were very fortunate enough to know her,” Thysse said during a press conference

even lesbians will kill lesbians they meet on tinder, and this lesbian died at age 24.

if i go on a date on tinder or personals, will i be murdered?

Brooke Costanzo 16

Brooke Costanzo 16  only 16 years old, has left her beautiful life and is now looking down on us today, December 4th, 2017.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 25896210

A 16-year-old girl from Saddle Brook died after a car accident in South Brunswick Sunday night, police announced on Monday.

Saddle Brook officials identified the girl as Brooke Costanzo, 16, a junior at the high school. She died at 6 a.m. Monday in the hospital, according to South Brunswick Police Capt. James Ryan.

The teen was driving a 2012 Honda Pilot when she drove off a curve at Fresh Ponds Road near Selma Drive and struck a tree around 6:30 p.m. Sunday, according to Ryan. She was the only person in the vehicle.
It took 30 minutes for firefighters to remove her from the car, and she was then taken to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick.

The Saddle Brook community mourned the loss of Costanzo Monday.
http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/bergen/2017/12/04/bergen-county-teen-girl-dies-south-brunswick-car-accident/920931001/

all it takes is just one error in driving, and then hitting a tree, and you die, no second chances. how in the world did i survive my teen years?
i realize i should have died from my bad driving.

from this i realize i prefer not to drive at night or low visibility. just one error u die.

Cambria Shuman 5

Officials said around 6:50 a.m. the bus driver, 62-year-old Evelyn Rodriguez, was driving down Ray Road near Highway 196 when she lost control and ran off the road and struck a tree. Tuesday morning. December 5, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Tragic10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 25940610
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Cambri10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 25950010
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 25950011
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 A14
just 5 years when a school bus crash ended it forever. i hardly remember being age 5  pale

Last edited by redpill on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Annalise Buckley 5

Post by redpill Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:40 pm

Annalise Buckley 5

Annalise Buckley  Age 5, of Newfield, NY passed away unexpectedly on Thursday, June 22, 2017 at Cayuga Medical Center due to a rare heart condition. She was born at Arnot Hospital in Elmira on February 28, 2012, the daughter of Justin and Ashley Buckley. Annalise attended Pre-K at Newfield Elementary School.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 63634010
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 0625ob10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 12-7-210

Five-year-old Annalise Buckley, of Newfield, was a kind, caring child who loved to sing and joke, her mother said Monday.

Annalise, who was a pre-kindergarten student at Newfield Elementary School, died Thursday due to a rare, undiagnosed heart condition, said Ashley Buckley, Annalise's mother.

On Thursday and her next-to-last day of school, Annalise attended class. She was taken that same day to Cayuga Medical Center, where she died.
http://www.ithacajournal.com/story/news/2017/06/26/pre-k-students-death-due-rare-heart-condition/428019001/

just 5 years when it went poof due to a heart condition, in 2017 no less.

as much as i wish i could be 5 years old right now, in Dec 2017, so i can spend my childhood playing COD on a xbox x and star wars battlefront and watch Last Jedi as a 5 year old, wow no guarantee you won't be born with a lethal heart condition. but yeah i'd rather grow up with an iphone and facebook and watch kung fu panda, then grow up with an atari 2600, hard line phone, voice tape recorder, and spectreman

so at any second i can die from a heart condition Sad

i agree with everything atheists say but i still pray cause i dont wanna die like this

australian survivor had Annalise as in screwed by ziggy twice, i'm sorry Annalise but i'm voting for you to keep our five strong and ziggy played her super idol on Annalise. her last words were 1- get out all the threats in the game and 2- don't listen to me i got voted out at 11 LOL.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Holley Cullum 16 Summer Sierra Piercy 19 Averil Hart 19 Destiney Jacobs 14

Post by redpill Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Holley Cullum 16

Holley Cullum 16  was found shot in the neck on the front porch of the building on Smith Avenue just after 8 p.m December 5, 2017 in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee. was taken to the Southern Tennessee Regional Health System, where she later died from her injuries. Detectives say the shooting appears to be an accident, and there was no “ill will” in this shooting

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 6327010
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 6328910
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 6328810

"accidentally shot" Sad

i think if i see a person holding a gun i'm gonna run, i don't want "accidents"

Summer Sierra Piercy 19
Jul 18, 1998 - Dec 2, 2017 (Age 19)

Died Saturday Dec 2m 2017 from ATV flip when it hit ditch

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Summer11
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Summer10

LE wrote:
Summer Sierra Piercy, age 19, of Cave City, KY, passed away Saturday, December 2, 2017, in Adair County as a result of an ATV accident.

Authorities say the crash happened when a 23-year-old man hit a ditch while operating a 2014 Kawasaki Teryx, which caused the ATV to flip.

Police say the man and Piercy, who was a passenger, were not wearing restraints. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

According to Kentucky State Police, the accident occurred when Piercy’s boyfriend, 23-year-old Nicholas Sturgeon, of Munfordville, was driving a 2014 Kawasaki Teryx when he struck a ditch, causing the ATV to flip.

Neither Sturgeon nor Piercy were wearing restraints, authorities said.

alll it takes is a ditch and an ATV and your life ends, in this case at age 19

Averil Hart 19

Averil Hart 19 died from anorexia in September 2011

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Skynew11
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Woman-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Skynew10

on the one hand eating disorders are beyond my comprehension, on the other hand i think of all the ways i can die Sad

Destiney Jacobs 14

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 25954710

Destiney Jacobs 14 was a passenger in a car that was Tboned and was brain dead Wednesday morning Dec 06, 2017. her heart donated.

Destiney and three others were hospitalized after a collision between the passenger car they were riding in and a pickup truck. Jamie Vincent, 36, was driving the trio to school when investigators say she made a left turn onto Park Lane, and was T-boned by the oncoming truck.

Destiney was not wearing a seatbelt, according to the coroner's office ref http://www.ktvb.com

just 14 when this collision ended it. will i die in a car collision? can i prevent this?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Leia Kroeker 7 Danica DeLaroque 5

Post by redpill Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:58 am

Leia Kroeker 7

Father killed family in murder-suicide on January 3, 2017 in Hubbard, Oregon

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 6346910
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Kroeke11

cute kitten i hope kitten survived

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Kroeke12
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Kroeke10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 3bd39e10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 3be5ab11

home

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 3be5ab10

Friend said Kroekers hosted a dinner party Monday night, just hours before their home was torched - the bodies were found over two days

Emily Hamberger told OregonLive.com she has learned from some mutual friends that the Kroekers, whom she knew from church, hosted a dinner party Monday night, just hours before the fires ravaged their home.

When their friends left, Erin and Keith's three children were getting ready for bed.

Hamberger said Keith Kroeker was an elder at the Mid Valley Community Church and his wife helped with the children's choir

Examiners determined Luke and Braedon Kroeker, the 10-year-old twins, both died from shotgun wounds to the head.

Leia Kroeker, 7, died after being strangled and shot in the head with a shotgun. All three children were found in their bedrooms.

while i'd rather be 7 in 2017, and grow up in oregon for the chance to see bigfoot as opposed to city, wow no guarantee you won't die from a family murder suicide

just 7 years when she her twi brothers age 10 and family died in murder suicide, just hours after a family dinner with friends

after watching paranormal witness and a haunting i can't help but think something paranormal happened here

Danica DeLaroque 5

Danica DeLaroque was just five years old when she was killed after the canoe she was in the summer of July  2016. DeLaroque said Danica was in a canoe with her father and younger brother Connor watching belugas when they capsized.

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Danica10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nep27610white female deaths 1 - Page 17 H040v910
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 12997110
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nep27611
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nep27612
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Image14
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Jenn-a10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Images10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Images11

Danica died July 13, 2016 when her canoe capsized while she was viewing beluga whales — and her mother is speaking about her daughter’s tragic death to help raise funds for Danica’s Village.

Danica could not survive the 5 C water temperatures in the Churchill River and died of hypothermia. Her then-four-year-old brother, Connor, also nearly died. Connor was flown to Winnipeg and placed in a medically-induced coma.

"My son’s survival is nothing short of a miracle. The doctors can’t even explain his recovery," Toni said.

The family had no idea the water temperature in mid-summer could kill and that what they were doing was so dangerous.
https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/turning-tragedy-into-help-for-kids-435297243.html

tbh i didn't know this either. so if i go seeing whales on a canoe will it capsize and will i drown or die quickly from hypothermia, even in July ?

just 5 years and she died from seeing whales and hypothermia.

if i were in that boat in place of her, would i have died from hypothermia or drowned? wow, 5 in 2016, had she not died she would have a whole life of xbox x and ps4 pro and COD and star wars battlefront. disney promises a whole slew of star wars movies in the future. i wish i was 5 now, provided i don't die prematurely.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Demi Pearson 14 Lacie Pearson, 7 Lia Pearson 3 Kimberly Coulthurst 5 cave lion cubs

Post by redpill Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:28 am

sisters Demi Pearson 14 Lacie Pearson, 7 Lia Pearson 3

Demi Pearson 14 is believed to be a victim of murder and arson died Mon  Dec 11, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch33
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Stream12
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Pay-de10white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Demi-p10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 42213910

Lacie Pearson, 7

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Nintch35
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Skynew12

Lia Pearson 3

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 _9919510
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 009zx810
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Pri_6310

sisters Demi Pearson 14 Lacie Pearson, 7 Lia Pearson 3  developing news story

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 56862710

The Manchester Evening News reported that the Pearson family had been living in fear of an attack for two weeks and that the fire brigade had fitted a device to the house’s letterbox to prevent flammable materials being poured through it.

The police confirmed there had been “earlier incidents” at the address and it is understood police were called to a separate incident at the property at about 2am, three hours before the fire. The force has referred itself to the Independent Police Complaints Commission, which is standard practice when someone dies after contact with the police.

The IPCC said the exact details of their investigation were still to be finalised, but that it would focus on the contact the police had with the occupants of the house, as well as anyone else involved in the report to the police.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/12/salford-fire-home-security-stepped-up-suspected-arson-attack

Kimberly Coulthurst 5

Kimberly Coulthurst 5 was murdered along with her entire family on the Investor Sep 5 1982 as seen on People Magazine.
eyewitness fingered John Peel but no actual physical evidence was linked, since the ship was burned, so he was declared not guilty

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Kimber10

she's been dead since 1982, born 1977

this cave lion infant cub

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Cave_l10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Cave-l10

was tested with MRI scans show it never even had a first meal of breast milk. for whatever reason it was born and abandoned by her mother
some 40, 000 years ago, and now that species is extinct. worth cloning i think. it was dead for over 40, 000 years when it was finally found in 2008

Last edited by redpill on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Ivana Smit, 18, Brooklyn Thill 6

Post by redpill Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Ivana Smit, 18,

Ivana Smit, 18, was found dead on a sixth floor balcony of the Persiaran, naked, on Thursday.  Dec 7, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 47366710
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 47366711
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 47366712
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 47366713
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 47366714
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 47366715

Malaya investigators believe she fell over balcony by accident, her family believes she was murdered and pushed over.
she was naked.

Brooklyn Thill 6

Brooklyn Thill 6  was playing on swings meant for children with disabilities after school got out on Dec. 5, 2017 when she somehow became entangled in the straps, which wrapped around her neck and died.  on Friday December 8, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Obitbr10
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 26029410
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 15130110
white female deaths 1 - Page 17 474b6210

Brooklyn was injured after school Tuesday when her neck became entangled in safety straps on a swing meant for disabled kids. Witnesses called 911 and performed CPR; she was taken to North Colorado Medical Center, then to Children's Hospital in Denver, where she died Friday December 8, 2017

wow, almost 21 years after 6 year old Colorado girl Jonbenet was dead, Brooklyn Thill was also age 6 from Colorado dies, in a freak accident.

so Colorado girl Brooklyn Thill 6 at the age of 6 would share the same fate as Jonbenet.

freak accident or something paranormal?

Last edited by redpill on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 17 Empty Re: white female deaths 1

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next