The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female deaths 1

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 18 Empty Bree Dawson, 5 Jamieka McCarthy Harford 26 Corinne Hayes, 23

Post by redpill Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Bree Dawson, 5

Bree Dawson, 5 along with brother were murdered by father in murder suicide Rachel Dawson lost her husband and two children ages 9 and 5 this past Saturday Dec 9, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 18 26064210
white female deaths 1 - Page 18 15129610white female deaths 1 - Page 18 15129611white female deaths 1 - Page 18 15129612white female deaths 1 - Page 18 15129613white female deaths 1 - Page 18 15131010white female deaths 1 - Page 18 15131110

Jamieka McCarthy Harford 26

Jamieka McCarthy Harford died in Auckland, New Zealand on Saturday Dec 9, 2017 after falling ill during her wedding ceremony.

The 26-year-old’s death was caused by a bacterial infection linked to meningitis.

white female deaths 1 - Page 18 Image_10

so i can die at any moment from a bacterial infection linked to meningitis.

Corinne Hayes, 23

Corinne Hayes, 23 feared Brian Marshall was about to commit suicide when she sent a message saying: "If you are going to do it, so am I - meet you on the other side" June 10. 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 18 Corinn10

the news article states she thought her bf was going to kill himself so she imitated it but did not intend to kill herself by hanging but she did.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 18 Empty Lielle Kaplan, 9

Post by redpill Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:15 pm

Lielle Kaplan, 9

Lielle Kaplan, 9 was  who was shot dead by her father in an apparent murder-suicide on Wed December 13, 2017
Lielle "Kashtapashta" Kaplan was born in Austin, Texas, on June 11, 2008

white female deaths 1 - Page 18 26190310
white female deaths 1 - Page 18 26190311
white female deaths 1 - Page 18 26190312
white female deaths 1 - Page 18 26190313
white female deaths 1 - Page 18 26190314
white female deaths 1 - Page 18 26190316
white female deaths 1 - Page 18 26190317
white female deaths 1 - Page 18 26190318

just 9 when she was shot dead by her father, who committed suicide. there is a crowdfunding to return her to israel for a proper jewish burial.

i'm someone who once read the bible believing its reassurance god will keep me safe and protect. after all in the bible god intervened time and time again to protect his chosen people the jews from evil pagan heathens idolators.

Lielle Kaplan, 9 was religiously jewish but god didn't protect her, someone god treasures as the chosen people, from this fate like he doesn't protect christians pale

even if atheists marshall brain is somehow wrong and god does exist after all, it doesn't seem that god intervenes in the affairs here on planet earth. no jamming of the gun, for example, at a texas church shooting. or here.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: white female deaths 1

Post by TracyB Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Why was registration here disabled for years?!? I tried joining a long time ago. I tried it again last week and shockingly it worked. So if there's any other lurkers here who read but always wanted to post, they have allowed registration again.

Its why you're the only person posting here. Its not that people don't want to, they couldn't!

redpill wrote:I've never heard of this crime until i just watched it on People Magazine Investigates S02E04 Connecticut Horror

sisters Michaela Petit 11 and Hayley Petit 17

I did a paper on this case in college years ago. Did insane amounts of research on it(too much actually) and wished I hadn't. While it is not the worst home invasion case, it is easily the most disturbing. The motive for the crime was not robbery. The motive in this case was raping Micheala.

Joshua was at the supermarket that night and Micheala and her mother had the unfortunate and fateful luck of going there that night. He saw Micheala walking down one of the aisles and wanted to have sex with her. He followed them home and then left to talk with one of his convict buddies(Steven). THis is when the robbery plan is dreamed up and Steven has no idea that robbery is merely going to be a byproduct of the horror they inflict on this family. For the record, under no circumstances am I trying to minimize Steven's role in the crime. Its just a simple fact that he didn't really know what he was truly getting into.

So they break in, beat the Dr. to within an inch of his life, toss him in the basement, and then the REAL purpose of their visit can be implemented.

HOme invasions are IMO the most fascinating and complex crime. There are unknown elements at work during these crimes that are only known by the victims and killers. It's like a dance with the devil and an infinite amount of scenarios can play out. The victims play a role in this dance as well. How they react to such a horrifying intrusion can significantly alter how the crime plays out.

Ms. Petit made critical mistakes that night but I am NOT blaming her for the crime. No one would know how to act in such a nightmare but she did her and her family no favors by how she dealt with the intrusion. The first mistake....

She tried relating to Steven early in the crime. This is understandable. Its basically learned by watching crime shows. I believe its a mistake and they shoulod veer away from acting like this is what to do. I understand the concept, it's to humanize yourself to the perpetrator(s). There is a big problem with this. It can backfire which is exactly what happened here. It put both men on edge.

Second mistake...

This mistake is the worst and almost unforgiveable. She left with Steven to go to the bank and let Joshua(the pedophile) stay at the house alone with Micheala and Haley. I know why she did it. She was planning on getting help at the bank and would hopefully put an end to this nightmare. It was still a mistake. Dont EVER leave your children alone in the midst of a crime in progress. THis is when the crime escalated from just a "robbery" to pure evil.

The rape/assault of Micheala. Officially it was oral copulation and he took photos of Micheala during it but one of the reporters following the case(who I will not name) implied that the assault went further than that. He even allowed her to take a quick shower when she asked. Poor sweetheart.

Hayley was a mere aftethought and verging on invisible during this crime(which I find disturbing), and take into account this crime lasted for hours on end. It helps point to the real motive which was Micheala.

Joshua had humanized Michaela to the point of referring to her by her nickname(KK) while at the same time both girls are being dehumanized by being tied to their beds with pillow cases covering their heads. This also reveals the true motive of the crime.

By the time their mother and Stephen get back from the bank, the crime is essentially over and its unfortunate that both men do not walk away. They looked in the basement and noticed Dr. Petit had managed to escape. They overreacted to the extreme. THis is when Joshua convinces Stephen to rape and kill Mrs. Petit and also when they pour gasoline in the house and douse both girls in gasoline and then set the place on fire. Its a page right out of Dante's Inferno.

They were surrounded by cops and just like with Columbine, a passive police force helped lay the foundation for the coming horror. If they go in right when they get there, all three of them survive. They didn't, and Micheala, Haley, and Mrs. petit had to pay for that decision with their lives.

There are elements of this crime still unknown, or at least unknown back when I researched it. While the rape/assault of Micheala was mentioned at trial, this element of the crime was played down, likely out of respect for the Petit family. IMO it isn't smart to play down the primary motive of the crime and I hope the FBI interviewed Joshua at some point to learn more about what really happened. Like I said before, home invasions are very complex and now that they are becoming more common, they warrant much further study to understand root causes, motives, and how the scene is in a state of flux with a give and take dynamic going on between killer(s) and victim(s).

I should watch that show you mentioned. Maybe a few more details have come out about the crime.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:36 pm

redpill wrote:Sarah Hajney and Jennifer Bolduc both 16

will be featured in new documentary on Drygen murders in New York.
i've never heard of these murders
Oh I heard of it. Its one of the many cases I researched in college.

The reason you never heard of it is because that was by design. The town did not want this case hitting the national spotlight. It was played down from start to finish. I'm actually surprised its even getting a documentary but maybe so much time has passed that they are willing to be more open about it. Thanks for mentioning that by the way. I'm definitely going to watch it.

This case is straight out of the worst horror movie you could ever imagine. What makes it even worse is they don't know and will never know what truly motivated the crime and exactly how it played out due to both girls being dead and the killer hanging himself in jail right after being caught.

What is known is that he was the next door neighbor of the Hajneys and he had some kind of interest in Sarah. No one remember him interacting with her before so this interest he had in her must have been kept secret.

Sarah's parents went on a short vacation and Sarah was left home alone. Instead of just staying home alone or even turning the house into party central, she had her friend and fellow cheerleader Jennifer spend the night. In a move that proved extremely fateful, they had a boy spend the night so they wouldn't be afraid....and the crime happened minutes after he left.

The girls were attacked as they were getting ready for school. Sarah was attacked in the shower. Both girls were abducted and taken to a cabin out in the boonies and for reasons unknown, weren't simply raped but were also tortured for what may have been hours before being mutilated, murdered and dismembered. He then threw body parts all over the place.

Its a fascinating crime with many unanswered questions. To commit a crime that deranged implies that it may have been personal. Why so much hatred for the girls, specifically Sarah, the real target? Some have wondered(as do I) if there had been a bit of history between the two. I'm not implying a fling but maybe he had come on to her before or the two had some sort of verbal exchange in the past. Another question was did he know that Jennifer was there. Since he was the neighbor, I assume that he did know. He was obviously watching the house since he waited for the boy to leave.

When researching the case back then, I had a 'theory' about it that I never saw mentioned. I think he had been stalking Sarah and seeing the boy spend the night sent him into an absolute rage and he spent that night planning his evil act. This helps explain the sudden nature of the crime. Sarah having the sleepover was the stressor that sent him over the edge and he simply 'lucked' into having two girls there instead of one. Some people believe the parents vacationing gave him the opportunity for the crime. That's true but I think it was the presence of the boy.

As terrifying as this case was, it could've been even worse. A third girl was supposed to spend the night with them but at literally the last second, she changed her mind and stayed home.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18