The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thowback Thursday Joseph James DeAngelo GSK and Dennis Raider BLK & lessons for JonBenet Ramsey & Amy Mihaljevic

Go down

Thowback Thursday Joseph James DeAngelo GSK and Dennis Raider BLK & lessons for JonBenet Ramsey & Amy Mihaljevic Empty Thowback Thursday Joseph James DeAngelo GSK and Dennis Raider BLK & lessons for JonBenet Ramsey & Amy Mihaljevic

Post by redpill Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:23 pm

Thowback Thursday  Apr 26, 2018 11:50 am

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I read this and was pleasantly surprised. I hope they got the right guy and it is finally solved.

LE announced it is a 100% DNA match. and he confessed and also admits to being the Visalia ransacker

MurderMysteryReader wrote:Women have got to start paying attention to their instinct and that weird feeling that something is wrong. It could have saved Lindsey Buziac's life if she had paid attention. I guess the huge commission she would receive turned that off. Sad. Another example of you can't discount the possibility of an intruder just because L.E doesn't find evidence an intruder. Too bad this man didn't cut his finger so they could have his DNA in the home.

true

MurderMysteryReader wrote:Women have got to start paying attention to their instinct and that weird feeling that something is wrong. It could have saved Lindsey Buziac's life if she had paid attention. I guess the huge commission she would receive turned that off. Sad.  .

the person who she spoke to was another woman, obviously if it was a man talking to her perhaps she would have taken more steps.

how often when a woman talks to another woman, does that woman think she's being lured into an ambush?

MurderMysteryReader wrote:
Another example of you can't discount the possibility of an intruder just because L.E doesn't find evidence an intruder. Too bad this man didn't cut his finger so they could have his DNA in the home.

in this case its hard to imagine finding evidence to link them to the crime.

in Jonbenet there's plenty, dna, handwriting shoe prints ligature fibers. though at 20 years, it seems likely the items and material responsible for their being at the Jonbenet crime scene have long since been discarded.

Joseph James DeAngelo GSK

DeAngelo, 72, was a police officer until 1979, officials said.

His name had never come up in the investigation before last week, Sacramento District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert said.

It was discarded DNA that confirmed, "We had our man," Jones said at a news conference Wednesday.

re: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/golden-state-killer-victims-sister-finally-breathe-again-113703128--abc-news-topstories.html

this is also true for Dennis Raider of the famous Bind Torture kill.

Both Dennis Raider and Joseph James DeAngelo were not on the original investigation suspect list

in the 40 years of golden state killing, Joseph James DeAngelo was not a suspect or ever mentioned a suspect until April 2018. Dennis Raider was not a suspect in BTK

The killer stopped writing in the late 1970s but resurfaced about a year ago with a letter giving details of a 1986 slaying that had not previously linked to BTK. In Park City, the suspect's neighbors said he helped elderly neighbors with yard work but described him as an unpleasant man who often went ...
Accused BTK Killer 'Guy Next Door' - CBS News
ref https://www.cbsnews.com/news/accused-btk-killer-guy-next-door-25-02-2005/

what these means for a lot of famous crimes, from the Zodiac Killer to Jack the Ripper to Mr. Cruel to Dan Cooper to the killer of JonBenet Ramsey & Amy Mihaljevic may have been perpetrated by a killer who is not now nor has ever been considered a suspect.

RDI are of course obsessed with the Ramseys as suspects despite contravening evidence.

the biggest crime of a white female when I was growing up and in my local news wasn't Jonbenet, it was Amy Mihaljevic.

Thowback Thursday Joseph James DeAngelo GSK and Dennis Raider BLK & lessons for JonBenet Ramsey & Amy Mihaljevic Amymih10

unlike Jonbenet what happened to Amy Mihaljevic is clear, it's just a matter of putting a name to her killer. Similar to what happened to Aibigal Williams and Liberty German.

On this blog I speculate a Amy Mihaljevic - Jonbenet Ramsey link.

James Renner said my theory is ridiculous on the grounds that none of the suspects for Amy Mihaljevic  moved to Boulder Colorado.

My reply to James Renner on Amy Mihaljevic  is that both Both Dennis Raider and Joseph James DeAngelo were not on the original investigation suspect list, therefore, its possible the killer of Amy Mihaljevic  was never on anyone's suspect list.

The reason I suggested a  JonBenet Ramsey & Amy Mihaljevic link, is that it is a basic fact of the Amy Mihaljevic murder that she was lured by a phone call on promise of buying a gift by a strange unknown male who knew her mother.

This actually reminds me of

Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak (2 November 1983 – 2 February 2008)

Thowback Thursday Joseph James DeAngelo GSK and Dennis Raider BLK & lessons for JonBenet Ramsey & Amy Mihaljevic 10430311

Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak also received a phone call

In late January 2008, Lindsay Buziak received a call from a female who told Lindsay that she and her husband were looking urgently for a home to buy, with a budget of C$1 million. According to Lindsay, the caller had a foreign accent that she could not place, sounding "a bit Spanish but not really.” Lindsay believed the caller may have been faking an accent in order to conceal her identity. Unnerved by the nature of the call, Lindsay asked the caller how she had got her personal cell phone number, as she was a relatively junior employee. The caller said that a previous client of Lindsay's had passed it onto her. Still feeling suspicious, Lindsay attempted to contact the previous client to check this, but they were out of the area and unreachable.[2]

Amy Mihaljevic & Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak both received a phone call and were lured to their deaths

Thowback Thursday Joseph James DeAngelo GSK and Dennis Raider BLK & lessons for JonBenet Ramsey & Amy Mihaljevic Amymih10
Thowback Thursday Joseph James DeAngelo GSK and Dennis Raider BLK & lessons for JonBenet Ramsey & Amy Mihaljevic 10430311

in case of Amy Mihaljevic she was lured out from the safety of her own home, where presumably some sort of sexual activity happened, though no semen was recovered.

in case of Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak she was lured to a home, a rather large one, and was murdered there.

it is unclear if Lindsay Elizabeth Buziak selected that home or the killers.

I speculate a Amy Mihaljevic - Jonbenet Ramsey link.

Amy Mihaljevic told her friends and brother about a phone call for a secret meeting and was thus lured out of her home.

Jonbenet Ramsey told her friends of a secret visit from Santa, so I speculate she received a phone call and was lured out of the home, and was abducted and murdered outside the home, then her killer returned her lifeless body in the basement

the one instance of this happening to a white female is Amy Mihaljevic

James Renner claims that the suspects for Amy Mihaljevic  never moved to Colorado.

the assumption James Renner makes is that among the suspects for Amy Mihaljevic death is her killer.

what recent news of  Joseph James DeAngelo GSK and Dennis Raider BLK is you can be the target of the largest investigation of California and Iowa history and not ever be  on the suspect list, until a few weeks prior to arrest and capture

rootlesswriter emailed me a suspect he has for OCCK who moved to Arvada Colorado.

Combining his suspect for OCCK with my theory OCCK murdered Jonbenet, leads rootlesswriter to contact me that OCCK did murder Jonbenet, for reasons I outlined.

the force is strong in this one What a Face

Back to top Go down