The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it was a dark and stormy night on Sun Oct 07, 2018 Expanded Universe for Triangle Heather's story

Go down

it was a dark and stormy night on  Sun Oct 07, 2018  Expanded Universe for Triangle Heather's story Empty it was a dark and stormy night on Sun Oct 07, 2018 Expanded Universe for Triangle Heather's story

Post by redpill Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Sun Oct 07, 2018

as i type this on Sun Oct 07, 2018

it is literally a dark and stormy night

its literally raining, cold and dark inside

as i type this i'm in front of my pc, i prefer pc and keyboard. i may need reading glasses as my ability to read and see things long distances seems ok but my ability to read close up is impaired. i often when reading close up make out 8 from 0, for example. a phone number up close.

i always prefer typing on full keyboard

its cold and dark outside i'm listening to Vivaldi and my cat is on my lap

i just finished watching
Star Wars Resistance Season 1 Episode 4

since "it was a dark and stormy night" is my present as i type thi

right now the Triangle remains my fav paranormal movie,

i've since seen A Quiet Place, Loopers, but I still prefer Triangle. it remains unsurpassed, though everytime i hear of serial killers I think of Dr. Theresa Givens of Outerlimits stitch in time

as an example of Expanded Universe for Triangle,

Peng in his video said that Heather survived which is why her ghost isn't on the Triangle with victor sally downy greg jess

it was a dark and stormy night on  Sun Oct 07, 2018  Expanded Universe for Triangle Heather's story F51d7610

since this story is fiction anything could have happened to Heather

this is the story of Heather

Heather got swept out to sea,

separated from the others on the Triangle

while she was floating in the ocean, she hears airplanes

she sees five Grumman TBM Avenger torpedo bombers

the airplanes see her but continue going

followed by A Martin PBM-5 Marine which blows up

she then is approached by a giant ship USS Cyclops

she boards it, and asks hello, but it appears abandoned

dated 1918

she then sees five Grumman TBM Avenger torpedo bombers the A Martin PBM-5 Marine and Carroll A. Deering

all approaching her ship, USS Cyclops

they all collide together and they all explode, killing Heather.

next thing, Heather wakes up in bed with a bad dream, and goes to the dock where she meets Greg Sally Downey and Jess and Victor on the Triangle.

so that's what i mean by expanded universe.

maybe since Heather is shown as a straight woman, her boyfriend or father dies, and the only way she can see them again is by going on the triangle

Back to top Go down