The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good will hunting and ancient aliens on Srinivasa Ramanujan

Go down

Good will hunting and ancient aliens on Srinivasa Ramanujan Empty Good will hunting and ancient aliens on Srinivasa Ramanujan

Post by redpill Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Tue Oct 23, 2018

back in the day i saw Good will hunting and they mention a Srinivasa Ramanujan

i watch ancient aliens and on multiple episodes they mention Srinivasa Ramanujan

so i decided to read more about him, he's on wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan

Good will hunting and ancient aliens on Srinivasa Ramanujan 220px-17

as someone with a scientific education,

i am skeptical of magic and miracles in the real world, which goes against science

but what Srinivasa Ramanujan could do in mathematics seems almost magical.

one reason he's mentioned in ancient aliens is that Srinivasa Ramanujan claims his mathematical genius comes from the hindu goddess Namagiri

ancient aliens speculate that aliens are telepathically telling Srinivasa Ramanujan his super advance math.

on the one hand i wish i was a super math genius like Srinivasa Ramanujan

being a math professor, and more, a fields medalist is a nice cushy job.

you do super advance math that has no relevance to anything, far beyond normal humans

and you get a nice job at a top university like cambridge, oxford, harvard yale princeton stanford

while not a multimilionare its still a nice salary.

and you have grad students and fame.

sadly i am not a math genius.

i think that Srinivasa Ramanujan is a mutant, he was born with a mutation that lets him do super human math.

of course mutant in the sense of violating the laws of physics is impossible, but he's something close.

then again, Srinivasa Ramanujan thoughts are all on mathematics, and to me what kind of life is it to have thoughts on the pure mathematics

with no relevance to the real world. i don't spend any time on advance mathematics. just math on my money Smile

if i were Srinivasa Ramanujan i'd use my math genius on finances and figure out how to make money off stocks

Back to top Go down