The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:07 pm

Tue Nov 20, 2018

i watched people magazine investigates season 3 episode 2

it's about a crime series i've never heard of,

the Philadelphia center city rapist

they start by introducing Shannon Schieber young woman 20's, earning phd at wharton school of business
with degree in math economics and philosophy

she lived alone.

her male neighbor heard a commotion and called LE and they arrive but saw no signs of forced entry and didn't enter

next day her brother entered her apartment and saw she was naked and dead, and raped.

detectives thought her love interests an israeli guy and another male was investigated but their DNA was excluded from semen

they then find several more cases of rape linked via semen, and the eye witness described a black male, but one said he was middle eastern.

he was tall and slender, over 6 feet tall.

people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn393

people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn391

people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn392

initially they investigated Shannon's murder as a murder from a friend, as there was no signs of forced entry. but then they began to consider this was a stranger rape. which DNA testing showed was correct.

the relevance to The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

is all his sexual assault crimes were home invasion home intruders.  he would bind the wrists of his victims with ligature.

one of the more amazing feats was he slipped through a window that was protected with bars, he was able to crack it open to 7 inch gap and slip through, and he's over 6 feet tall. he was very thin.

people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn394
people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn396
people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn395

he unscrewed the window bars from the outside then with just a 7 inch gap he slipped in

then the reports stopped.

one person in Philadelphia heard of a string of rapes in fort collins colorado over 1600 miles away

this was a behavioral case linkage analysis.

a young mother whose husband was dying of cancer reported that father took their kid to a camping trip.

people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn397
people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn399
people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn398

she then proceeded to do her daily routine in her home after they left.

suddenly, she was pinned down from behind, completely unsuspecting it.

people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn400
people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn401
people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn400

she initially thought it was some kind of joke, and she had no idea who it was and couldn't see anything. eventually it was clear to her she was being raped, and she agreed to cooperate on the belief her husband is dying and her child needed a parent.

she had no idea how he got in, and no idea there was an intruder in her home

investigators realized that the same offender was both in fort collins colorado and Philadelphia Penn

they looked at individuals who were known to live in both cities, they got from 800 down to 40.

on that list was

Troy Graves

people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Troygraves_ftcollinscomugshot

they investigated him, took his dna and fingerprint and found it was him and sentence him to life + 60 years.

Shannon Schieber was the only known murder victim, he mostly didn't kill his victims

a summary of his crimes from wiki

Criminal career
Philadelphia attacks[4]

June 20, 1997: a woman on South 21st Street is the target of an attempted rape by a home intruder;
   July 11, 1997: a woman on Pine Street was raped by a home intruder;
   August 6, 1997: a woman on Pine Street was raped by a home intruder;
   August 13, 1997: a woman on Pine Street was raped by a home intruder;
   May 7, 1998: Wharton School doctoral student Shannon Schieber was raped and murdered by a home intruder;
   August 28, 1999: a woman on Naudain Street was forced to perform a sex act by a home intruder.

Fort Collins attacks

May 10, 2001: a woman on Raintree Drive was raped;
   June 13, 2001: a woman on Raintree Drive was raped;
   June 24, 2001: a woman on Battlecreek Drive was forced to perform a sex act by a home intruder;
   July 26, 2001: a woman on Prospect Road was forced to perform a sex act by a home intruder;
   August 5, 2001: a woman on University Avenue was raped by a home intruder;
   August 23, 2001: a woman on Landings Drive was forced to perform a sex act by a home intruder; she scared him away as he tried to attack her roommate.

Troy Graves

people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Troygraves_ftcollinscomugshot

is an actual home invading home intruder. he targets single white women, all his victims were young women in their 20s, white alone in their homes.

he rapes, but does not steal money.

he was able to squeeze though 7 inch iron gates

he mostly didn't kill but he did kill 1. after rapes he leaves.

several women reported that they were in their beds sleeping when suddenly he shows up at their bed and subdues them and ties ligature around their wrists and rapes them.

he was described as being gentle, similar to Mr Cruel

he committed crimes in 2 cities over 1600 miles apart, and this was identified initially via behavioral case linkage analysis, specifically MO and victim

i'm watching this and i'm thinking

wow!

if i were a young woman in my 20s, would i be worreid about being followed, stalked, or raped?

these women return to their homes and out jumps this predator.

i've never heard of this case before, but this is an example of an actual sexually motivated home invasion home intruder predator

he left semen behind in his victims as unique identifying evidence, and a fingerprint

these women mostly report that they were in their residence alone, and no indication no inkling there was an intruder in their home,
when they were taken completely by surprise

their rapist

Troy Graves

engaged in considerable survellience of them

amazing he was married to a white woman who loved and adored him, but admitted he had "insomnia" and would leave.

so he was in a normal marriage to a woman who had no idea he was a serial rapist and 1 woman killer.

this is a good example of a home invasion home intruder, he used ligature he brought with him to bind the wrists

makes me wonder if i had been born a woman

would i be raped and murdered by now?

Shannon Schieber  was attempting to earn a phD having majored in math economics and philosophy

On May 7, 1998, Wharton School doctoral student Shannon Schieber was raped and murdered by a home intruder.

people magazine investigates Troy Graves Shannon Schieber  & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Shanno10

Shannon Schieber, a first-year Wharton doctoral candidate from Chevy Chase, MD, died May 7 at the age of 24.

Ms Schieber earned high honors at Duke University in Durham, NC, where she earned a bachelor of science degree in three years, with triple majors in math, philosophy and economics. Before coming to Wharton last fall with a full fellowship from the S.S. Huebner Foundation, she had worked for the financial advisory services arm of Coopers & Lybrand LLP in New York City for a year

again the police who arrived saw no signs of forced entry and left.

lots of material for intruder theorists in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

also if i were a woman would i be raped and murdered, would i come home or go to bed only to wake up to this masked intruder?

Back to top Go down