The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

superdave my first sith apprentice

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

superdave my first sith apprentice - Page 2 Empty Re: superdave my first sith apprentice

Post by searchinGirl Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:56 pm

I really don’t understand why she would do that. The crime hasn’t been solved. The DNA evidence is real. Maybe from the get go she should have anticipated something like this...IDK something stinks in Boulder. From day one. Too much media machine going on for the death of a murdered little girl.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

superdave my first sith apprentice - Page 2 Empty Re: superdave my first sith apprentice

Post by searchinGirl Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:24 pm

redpill wrote:
searchinGirl wrote:I have no idea if they took a dna sample. I don’t what crimes in VT qualify; but Tricia at websleuths says she’s been in contact with the arresting officer. She’s the one who produced the document. However, since she says there is no evidence of an intruder, I don’t see why she would even suggest a comparison. There’s that.

Strength Broken Through Chains?

Find the Kitty? Its molesting behavior. No sign yet of sadistic murder at age 15.

maybe that's what sbtc stands for. i know in california the law is all sex offenders must submit dna to codis. not sure about vermont.

http://www.ncsl.org/portals/1/documents/cj/dna/vermont.pdf

He is charged with felonies so according to this they would take his dna for the state database. This document doesn’t say anything about CODIS.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:49 pm

searchinGirl wrote:
I really don’t understand why she would do that. The crime hasn’t been solved. The DNA evidence is real. Maybe from the get go she should have anticipated something like this...IDK something stinks in Boulder. From day one. Too much media machine going on for the death of a murdered little girl.

I followed along from time to time without posting. I noticed SD and how rude he could be. It was so one-sided though how could she call herself fair and unbiased?

I think she allowed a hatred of Mary Lacy to take over too. She’s easy to hate but she was the duly elected DA. It amazes me that people think that by slamming her, they are somehow making the DNA invalid.

OMG. how much further can the SD/fury thing go? Is redpill correct in his new theory? Super Intruder?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:06 pm

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:48 pm

searchinGirl wrote:

i actually thought the same

just exactly this. tricia can't handle cognitive dissonance. her stated reason is that only those named suspects can be discuss which is the R's, but several other suspects were also investigated michael helgoth, santa bill mcreynolds among others.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:49 pm

searchinGirl wrote:
searchinGirl wrote:

I followed along from time to time without posting. I noticed SD and how rude he could be. It was so one-sided though how could she call herself fair and unbiased?

I think she allowed a hatred of Mary Lacy to take over too. She’s easy to hate but she was the duly elected DA. It amazes me that people think that by slamming her, they are somehow making the DNA invalid.

OMG. how much further can the SD/fury thing go? Is redpill correct in his new theory? Super Intruder?

i thought SD being rude is cause you don't understand comics books and superheroes like i do.

i think he's funny. if you watch x-men wolverine or batman, his sense of humor is like that.

like when batman meets joker played by heath ledger. so i didn't see him as rude i saw him as a comic book character, but so am i.

yeah at first i was thinking must be some mistake david hughes is extremely common, but when it became clear it is HIM i'm thinking, they need to get his DNA and compare with jonbenet

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:21 pm

Maybe you are right about me and comic books. But I’m old enough to be your mother so ... I still found him to be rude to me. And I actually came here a couple of nights this summer when I was upset about him. I guess he thinks I’m a joke.

Yes, this situation is a creeper. It bothers me more as time goes on. I don’t know what to think. And I certainly don’t know what to do in terms of getting his dnato compare. Maybe Tricia has thought of it too... ya think? Lol

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:45 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Maybe you are right about me and comic books. But I’m old enough to be your mother so ... I still found him to be rude to me. And I actually came here a couple of nights this summer when I was upset about him. I guess he thinks I’m a joke.

Yes, this situation is a creeper. It bothers me more as time goes on. I don’t know what to think. And I certainly don’t know what to do in terms of getting his dnato compare. Maybe Tricia has thought of it too... ya think? Lol

if you see his mug shot he's wearing a punisher shirt which is a super hero

well anti-hero. punisher kills bad guys.

when batman was beating up joker, joker was laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:09 am

I guess I should develop a better sense of humor then.

I’m wondering the chances of SD charges being an isolated event. Slim to none or highly probable?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:32 am

He does seem to own it. And maybe said what he did because he really wants help. I guess just like everybody else I’m stunned by the whole thing. I agree it’s far fetched to think he had anything to do with JBR but he certainly was very aggressive about controlling the narrative for so long. And to write that book. It’s curious. Maybe there is more to the story. But I guess we will never really know.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:12 pm

inspector rex

seemingly deleted all his posts strange

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:32 pm

redpill wrote:inspector rex

Do you think it’s a message?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:47 pm

searchinGirl wrote:
redpill wrote:inspector rex

Do you think it’s a message?

i have no idea. it's

dare i say it

ghost rex

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:53 pm

Oh dear. Who is he in the general scheme of things?

ETA is he holdontoyourhat?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:14 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Oh dear. Who is he in the general scheme of things?

ETA is he holdontoyourhat?

no he's not. on crimeshots those 2 talked to one another.

you saw his posts right? he's like he ghosted

you and i are

paranormal witnesses of a ghost named rex

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:37 pm

Ghostbusters?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:44 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Ghostbusters?

something like that.

you and i were both reading and replying to inspector rex

and not only did he disappear, so did his posts.

tracyb also disappeared as did murdermysteryreader

but their posts are still here

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:53 pm

So I guess it’s just you and me?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:58 pm

searchinGirl wrote:So I guess it’s just you and me?

seems like it. and i'm heading off to bed right now. i'm in another time zone cst.

besides jonbenet what are your other interests, crime or otherwise?

i'll look at it tomorrow happy new years

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:59 pm

Thanks! Happy New Year...

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:02 am

searchinGirl wrote:Thanks! Happy New Year...

assuming i'm still alive in 2019 lol. Suspect

lots of drunk drivers on the road and rain snow and ice in the forecast

Back to top Go down

Post by Original_smurf Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:58 pm

Redpill! How are ya? (Preciously smurf from crime shots) it’s been a minute!
Stumbled across this forum after hearing some stuff about superdave which both shocked and saddens me to be pretty honest. I’ve not budged from RDI but now armed with a degree in forensic psychology I certainly look at the case differently.
Glad to see the case hasn’t gone cold and is still open to friendly debate.

Original_smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:03 pm

Original_smurf wrote:Redpill! How are ya? (Preciously smurf from crime shots) it’s been a minute!
Stumbled across this forum after hearing some stuff about superdave which both shocked and saddens me to be pretty honest. I’ve not budged from RDI but now armed with a degree in forensic psychology I certainly look at the case differently.
Glad to see the case hasn’t gone cold and is still open to friendly debate.

holy crap. yeah i have many posts on my time on crimeshots.

i mention you in those posts along with status quo and inspector rex,

i actually remember quite a bit, for example, you are a michael jackson fan - he's into young boys like SD, apparently.

crimeshots is gone forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Original_smurf Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:07 pm

I know I was trying to find it! And yeah still a MJ fan. Sorry to hijack your post but seriously never saw the super save stuff coming, actually feel like an idiot.
Kinda miss the crime shots gang to be fair

Original_smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:11 pm

Original_smurf wrote:I know I was trying to find it! And yeah still a MJ fan. Sorry to hijack your post but seriously never saw the super save stuff coming, actually feel like an idiot.
Kinda miss the crime shots gang to be fair

yeah old time memories, you know SD got me banned cause i challeged him lol. treachery is the way of the sith. yeah i miss everyone from doober to rupert to roy23 status quo and inspector rex

no i never saw this SD stuff coming either.

how many years has it been?

my mom since then has developed alzheimer's dementia and caring for her takes a lot of my time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next