The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heavy snow Kassidy Hockert 18 & Jessie Melcolm 19

Go down

heavy snow Kassidy Hockert 18 & Jessie Melcolm 19 Empty heavy snow Kassidy Hockert 18 & Jessie Melcolm 19

Post by redpill Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:01 pm

Fri Feb 15, 2019

yesterday in the early morning it was warm. theres a saying, dont like the weather, wait 15 minutes.

today it is very cold and lots of snow Sad

funny how much my perspective on snow changed, but yeah as a kid i loved snow days bc school was cancelled.

one reason i don't like snow

I learned of

Kassidy Hockert 18

Kassidy Elizabeth Hockert, 18, Granger, died at 2:04 p.m., Monday, Feb. 11, as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
She was born Oct. 31, 2000,

heavy snow Kassidy Hockert 18 & Jessie Melcolm 19 Ff7e4b10

Police have released the name of an 18-year-old senior at Penn High School who was killed in a crash on Ash Road in eastern St. Joseph County Monday.

Kassidy E. Hockert of Granger died after hitting a tree between Douglas and Dunn around 2 p.m.

She was the only one in the car.

We're told Hockert was active in choir, dance and theater groups.

The driver was identified as 18-year-old Kassidy Hockert of Granger.

Police said Hockert's vehicle struck a tree on the west side of the road in the 54000 block of Ash Road, just north of Dunn Road.

Hockert was pronounced dead at the scene.

not a lot of details on what caused her to strike a tree. she was alone in her car when it happened

just 18 years old when she died.

her car

heavy snow Kassidy Hockert 18 & Jessie Melcolm 19 Ashroa10

hitting tree = death

picture does show snow.

with the huge amount of snow in my city of residence, i'd better be careful about my driving.

an update on death of  Jessie Melcolm 19

heavy snow Kassidy Hockert 18 & Jessie Melcolm 19 Jessie10

A Tallahassee Community College student found unresponsive in her apartment last month died of acute meningitis, according to the District 2 Medical Examiner’s Office.

On Nov. 6, Tallahassee police responded to the West 10 Luxury Apartments on West Tennessee Street in reference to an unconscious woman. First responders immediately provided medical attention to Jessie Melcolm.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/12/04/autopsy-shows-tallahassee-community-college-students-death-caused-meningitis/2197813002/

so meningitis can kill and kill quickly

Kassidy Hockert 18 & Jessie Melcolm 19

heavy snow Kassidy Hockert 18 & Jessie Melcolm 19 Jessie10[quote]
heavy snow Kassidy Hockert 18 & Jessie Melcolm 19 Dbsdom13

Kassidy Hockert 18 & Jessie Melcolm 19 nearly the same age, and both died, though for different reasons.

Back to top Go down