The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it was a dark and stormy night Mon May 20, 2019

Go down

it was a dark and stormy night  Mon May 20, 2019 Empty it was a dark and stormy night Mon May 20, 2019

Post by redpill Mon May 20, 2019 11:34 pm

Mon May 20, 2019 11:20 pm

well tonight as i type this it is quite literally for me

"it was a dark and stormy night "

or in present tense, it is a dark and stormy night.

when i was a kid in the early 80s, before i owned any computer, i like to curl up with something like this

it was a dark and stormy night  Mon May 20, 2019 1715810

it was a D&D adventure module, a structured page by page on how to conduct a D&D adventure

i would read it and imagine i'm in this world.

with my mom having alzheimer's dementia,

i really like the idea of

it was a dark and stormy night  Mon May 20, 2019 Aleena11

saying a prayer and the problem going away via miracle healing.

clerics can also turn undead, so if you have a ghost or poltergeist problem, the cleric can turn them.

i thnk one of the sort of sadder ghost stories is something like a young white girl like JBR being murdered

and her little girl ghost running around causing paranormal events.

imagine you hear what sounds like laughter of young children, but as you investigate there's no one there.

iirc the movie blair witch project at the end had this before the main characters were killed by the blair witch.

or seeing a ufo through all this rain and darkness.

for better or worse i grew up and reside in a surburb of fairly newly built homes, not a whole lot in terms of forests or old homes or graveyards.

i'd like to think it was mostly drug free and crime free.

so it's cold even for may and dark and rainy and windy.

the trees are shaking. as a kid when i saw the trees move around like this i thought they could be alive or there were evil spirits

the street lights and trees are casting a shadow that is animated on my window.

hopefully this weather deters bad guys and home intruders, but then i'm worried about my basement having seepage.

i hear sounds of wind through windows and it kinda sounds like a ghost i guess or spirit of the wind

all this on a dark and stormy night  Sleep  Sleep

Back to top Go down