The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it was a dark and stormy night Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:00 am

Go down

it was a dark and stormy night  Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:00 am Empty it was a dark and stormy night Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:00 am

Post by redpill Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:38 am

for most of Wed it was extremely hot, and my 2-story home is in direct sunlight, no tree shade sadly.

when i am out of the home i prefer to keep the windows closed and locked and at night, i also preferred to keep windows lock, due to bad guys.

the air conditioning works on my ground level but it doesn't work very well on the second floor where the bedrooms are. it is extremely hot, and i don't feel comfortable having the windows open.

I've read and seen bad guys enter homes via windows, lie hidden or at night when everyone is sleeping.

my closed windows my house acts like a greenhouse, heat enters and doesn't escape.

the weather man said in my area after 4pm a cold front and rain would happen, but it hasn't actually happened until around 12am

now it's much cooler.

the daytime was around 92 F, and my home temp was reading around 86 F as i did not have the AC on when i'm away, on the ground floor. my second floor feels like 92 F, it's that hot.

now the outside temp is 70 F, and raining, and i have all the windows open, with some rain water entering the home. my home temperature is plumetting. it's now 76 F in my home without AC and upstairs feels like maybe 82 F

its nice bc i can use my upstairs and i don't have to use my AC. also, while my AC gets my ground level cool and works, it really does not work very well cooling the upstairs. Sad

i actually bought an air mattress and i will sleep in my ground floor living room during the summer as upstairs is too hot even with AC.

I set my AC to around 81 F as that is cool enough for me. it's for me more a humidity thing than heat, but both are unpleasant in excess.

i wish i could talk about the time i saw a ufo, while awake, or a ghost or a bigfoot but i haven't.

in my dreams one of my family members sometimes appears who passed away a long time ago.

and cats that also died many years ago also reappears in my dreams. and i remember thinking, where've you been all these years?

in my dream when i see my pet cat alive again, i keep thinking where've you been? where did you go?

of course when i wake up i know they have died a long time ago.

when i see these long dead cats again, it feels like they left my home and are now coming back. then i wake up.

is it paranormal?

on unsolved mysteries and paranormal witness there are cases where someone, often a woman, say they dreamed of a victim, another woman, being murdered and provide details or know where the body is buried.

i dont think i'd like a dream like that.

when i was a kid i thought my house was haunted. i now think it was my mind playing tricks on me.

it was a dark and stormy night Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:00 am Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down