The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it was a dark and stormy night Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Go down

it was a dark and stormy night   Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:22 pm Empty it was a dark and stormy night Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by redpill Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:32 pm

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:22 pm

"it was a dark and stormy night "

it's raining right now where i live

in the news,

The FBI Once Helped in the Hunt for Bigfoot
In-Depth-The New York Times-Jun 6, 2019

New documents reveal FBI investigated Bigfoot in 1970s
CBS News-Jun 5, 2019

FBI releases 'Bigfoot' documents from 1970s
In-Depth-NBCNews.com-Jun 5, 2019

i can't say i've seen bigfoot or a ufo but i have this story

in primary school, in junior high we sometimes had open ended talks during class.

in one instance, in middle school, 6th grade iirc, the teacher mention the topic of bigfoot.

with a raising of hands, most kids said they didn't believe, but i and a couple of others were believers. though in the 80s i thought in a year or two bigfoot would either be caught or killed. obviously that's way off.

but one kid said that he heard a story from another kid that they went camping somewhere in a major forest preserve.

when they were around a campfire, they heard sounds, which they thought were from a bigfoot. in the morning they saw bigfoot prints.

so this camping trip happened several years earlier, so perhaps in the late 70s.

so he believed bigfoot is real based on what he was told by his friend and his camping trip.

i believed it and the class was quite and all attention turned to him. they were all listening to him.

he said he swears this is true.

i kinda wish i could tell such a story, but it never happened to me.

seems like 1970s was time for bigfoot and serial killers and ufo encounters, but sadly i was a toddler.

it was a dark and stormy night Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:22 pm i recall a bigfoot story my classmate shared in class in middle school Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down