The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still A Mystery S01E01 The Dangerous Houses Lindsay Buziak & JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

Still A Mystery S01E01 The Dangerous Houses Lindsay Buziak & JonBenet Ramsey Empty Still A Mystery S01E01 The Dangerous Houses Lindsay Buziak & JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Wed May 29, 2019 12:29 am

Tue May 28, 2019

I just watched

Still A Mystery S01E01 The Dangerous Houses

it had 2 stories, the second being

Lindsay Buziak

Still A Mystery S01E01 The Dangerous Houses Lindsay Buziak & JonBenet Ramsey 10430310

some new details i didn't previously know,

the woman who contacted Lindsay Buziak insisted on visiting just 1 property,

Still A Mystery S01E01 The Dangerous Houses Lindsay Buziak & JonBenet Ramsey 1702-d11

but she wasn't the real estate agent on record for that property, some other real estate agent was.

no one say the 2 killers leave,

the crime scene seemed cleaned up,

Still A Mystery S01E01 The Dangerous Houses Lindsay Buziak & JonBenet Ramsey Entran10

they found no usable DNA fingerprints or fibers or hair that would connect the killers to Lindsay Buziak

while her bf Jason Zailo behavior seemed suspicious, they have video surveillance of him being in one location at 5:30 and time stamps of Lindsay Buziak so he could not have personally murdered his gf.

Sannich LE working theory is that Lindsay on facebook contacted a person who was then arrested in the largest cocaine drug bust in Sannich history, so perhaps there was a rumor Lindsay was the snitch, so she was targetted. using burner phones is something drug dealers do.

the father is of course obsessed. he was obsessed in both the Dateline documentary and Crimewatch daily, on Dr Phil show and on this.

there's a $500k reward. it seems though it would be hard to prove someone is the killer if there's no dna finger prints or fibers

it's worth noting that Lindsay Buziak was murdered in this home

Still A Mystery S01E01 The Dangerous Houses Lindsay Buziak & JonBenet Ramsey 1702-d11

by 2 perps, a man and a woman

Sannich LE announced they found no forensic evidence to tie any suspects to her murder, such as dna fingerprints shoe prints fibers, and it looked like they cleaned up.

Due to the complete lack of DNA, fingerprints or any other physical evidence at the scene, it is believed that the murder was a well-organized professional hit carried out by people who had killed before.
of course in JBR they found such evidence, i.e fibers hair dna shoe prints which could be matched to a suspect, which is obviously not one of the R's.

Lindsay Buziak was stabbed 40 times and was almost decapitated.

her father thinks it was personal, as does detectives with Sannich, but um,

Ted Bundy and other serial killers murdered prostitutes and other women and it wasn't necessarily personal. they murdered complete strangers.

Lindsay Buziak could have been targetted by a serial killers or thrill killers.

the male and female both attacking Lindsay Buziak makes me think of The Ken and Barbie Killers Paul Bernardo, “The Scarborough Rapist,” and Karla Homolka, and their vicious killing was sexually motivated but they picked women at random, though one victim was Karla's own sister.

if Lindsay Buziak boyfriend Jason Zailo is genuinely innocent, her killers were extremely lucky since the original plan was Lindsay Buziak and her boyfriend together show the house. but her bf delayed and was late, which is highly suspicious.

this crime was well planned in advance

from the burner phone to finding Lindsay's personal phone number, using a fake accent,
to selecting that 1 house.

kinda scary to think of what lengths seeming strangers will go to kill.

Lindsay was pronounced dead when the paramedics arrived. She had been stabbed more than 40 times. There were no defensive wounds, indicating that she had probably been initially stabbed from behind and had no inkling of what was about to happen

when i consider this

Due to the complete lack of DNA, fingerprints or any other physical evidence at the scene, it is believed that the murder was a well-organized professional hit carried out by people who had killed before.

were there any murders, in canada, usa or anywhere in the world, in south america or spanish or Portuguese speaking nation that had a hit similar to what happened here?

i suspect that maybe one day, the man and woman who killed LIndsay may get into an argument, and the woman is badly beaten up and then tells police everything, unless the man kills her first.

i cant help but wonder whether lindsay's killers also killed JBR.

Back to top Go down