The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Phil Lindsay Buziak & & Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

Dr. Phil Lindsay Buziak & & Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey Empty Dr. Phil Lindsay Buziak & & Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Fri May 31, 2019 12:02 am

Thu May 30, 2019

timeline

i saw ID's Still A Mystery S01E01 The Dangerous Houses

which aired week of May 20th, 2019 and is about

Lindsay Buziak  

I learned that on May 24, 2019  Lindsay Buziak  father Jeff was also on Dr. Phil show.

let me summarize some things,

Jeff Buziak has made it his life mission to find his daughter's killer.

in some ways, i think when RDI say they want to see more fire in JR or even BR to find JB's killer,

certainly Jeff Buziak fits the bill. he created a website and he states he lost his job pursing Lindsay's murder.

in some ways Dr. Phil interview of Jeff Buziak is kinda a Canadian counterpart to Burke Ramsey.

the murder of Lindsay Buziak is the Canadian version of The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

the extreme planning that went into murdering a real estate agent is quite impressive.

while not strictly a home intruder, Lindsay was murdered in a home.

it really hits home that there are evil people out there who want to kill and murder, from Amy Mihalvic to Abigail Williams and LIberty German to Mollie Tibbets, Jayme Kloss, to Lindsay Buziak and JBR.

the crimewatch daily has a renactment of the actual murder and wow. pretty brutal. other youtube videos show Lindsay meeting the killers who she thought were buyers.

her father mentions several details that the other documentaries didn't,

that apparently the first attack on Lindsay was a stab wound directly on her neck, which paralyzed her.

whether that was luck or skill,
it must take a lot of force and ability to target such a small area as the neck, and then to actually enter through the bone into the spinal cord.

obviously once Lindsay was paralyzed she didn't have a chance.

her father also mentions Linday was stabbed 40 times mostly in the breast area,

i infer she must have been turned over. since apparently the first attack was in the back of her neck.

her throat was also slit, almost to the point of being decapitated.

this most have resulted in lots of blood splattered onto the killers i would think.

Dr. Phil tells Jeff Buziak that in the USA 2017, 40% of murders remain unsolved.

some famous murders include Amy Mihalavic and JBR

Jeff Buziak describes some of his actions like meeting drug dealers and demanding they tell him who killed his daughter.

Dr. Phil warns him he could be murdered.

Jeff states he's 65 and he is okay with his death, but he wants justice for Lindsay.

yeah, if RDI want Jeff Buziak to be the standard by which John Ramsey is to be short, i admit JR comes a bit short.

as a star wars fan, yoda once said twisted by the dark side, young anakin was. gone is the boy you knew, replaced by Darth Vader.

well that describes Jeff Buziak. i can't imagine what he was like before Lindsay was murdered, but now he seems totally obsessed and crazy.

he accuses Sannaich police of impotence and incomptence. he claims they told him LIndsay's murder is a cold case, whereas in 2019 when contacted by Dr. Phli they stated that it is not a cold case.

I'm with Saanich police and Dr. Phil, just because Sannich police haven't made an arrest doesn't mean they are incompetent or don't care.

there was never any arrest made in Siobhan McGuinness way back in 1974, and they have semen and DNA.

Sannatc police state they found no DNA and fingerprints that can uinquely identify a suspect, but Jeff Buziak claims he was told there was DNA.

i suspect Jeff's perceptions are colored by his hate.

in the crimewatch daily documentary they cover saanitch police theory that lindsay was targetted as the snitch of saanitch's largest cocaine bust.

now Jeff regards that as ridiculous since Lindsay wasn't involved in drugs. but they do offer evidence that Lindsay both called and facebook a person who was a drug dealer and arrested in the cocaine drug bust.

and ultimately it's not want Jeff thinks but the killers think, if the killers believe Lindsay was the snithc, well yeah she'd die.

i agree a major clue in this case is that the killers had Lindsay's personal unlisted private cell phone number. how they acquired it? her boyfriend jason zielo or her mother i think should still be suspects.

then again , how do telemarketers get my number? Sad

the Lindsay Buziak murder does tell me if someone wants to meet me to sell me a sony playstation 5 with COD, his actual motive might be to lure me to kill me and maybe rob me for money.  

what happened to Lindsay Buziak is certainly a real world refutation of many claims made against an intruder in the JBR.

the killers of Lindsay engaged in extraordinary even genius level planning, with almost every detail and contingency considered. it's almost as if someone close to Lindsay, say her boyrriend Jason Zielo, was feeding them inside information.

the woman who called Lindsay said she and her husband were looking for a home. Lindsay wasn't comfortable to meet both of them by herself, so she told her she'd be coming alone.

woman to woman it's probably safer, though obviously this woman participated in the murder.

when the woman arrived, assuming the woman who showed up is the same woman who called Lindsay, she brought the male killer.

and when they killed her, they didn't attempt to remove her body, nor steal, not even money she had on her.

there's an infinite what if's in this crime. what if Lindsay said, wait, and then waited for her boyfriend Jason Zeilo to show up.

how would that affect the killer's contingency planning?

if Jason is truly innocent, and he's 6'4" and ex-pro hokey player, his presence and Linday versus the killer, but both he and Lindsay were unarmed, the killers obviously had knives or something similar.

based on the re-enactments i saw on youtube, plus i visited homes and with real estate agents,

i use my D&D imagination to imagine in my mind's eye Lindsay inside that home with her 2 killers.

Lindsay greets them, and eye witness who saw them said they shook hands and Lindsay was not alerted.

she shows the the ground floor of the home. they then go up the stairs. they enter the master bedroom. they then enter the bathroom with no windows, they then attack.

it seems clear that this was part of their contingency planning, to wait to attack Lindsay when she had no escape route, and even to stab her on the neck to prevent her from escaping.

Lindsay's back was turned and she must have felt a sharp pain in her neck then paralysis, and next thing, she's being stabbed in the chest 40 times.

wow, that's scary.

Linday's father says it was personal, but i'm not so sure. plenty of serial kilers stabbed victims multiple times and their victims were strangers and met at random.

it could be personal, but it could also be complete strangers.

an eye witness who saw Lindsay meet the buyers before entering the home said it seems they were strangers.

this could be a thrill kill/serial killer, having both male and female killers reminds me of the other notrious canadian serial killer ken and barbie murders  Paul Bernardo, “The Scarborough Rapist,” and Karla Homolka

if my thrill killer/serial killer theory is correct,

these 2 may be responsible for other murders, and if they are smart, they will change their MO and victim and method of killing and locations.

i know hindsight is 20/20,

but i'm surprised lindsay didn't meet with these "buyers" first at her real estate ReMAX office first, with other staff members, and get their full name and address and number and verifiy it.

so even if they did murder her LE will know where to look.

i know she was 24 at age of her murder and inexperienced and basically a party girl but she was definitely concern and told her father and boyfriend of her concern.

Jeff Buziak is highly critical of Saanaich police, i think he's nutty, lots of murders go unsolved and are never solved, and Lindsay could have done things like make sure she got more info on these buyers.

what happened to Lindsay is clear, it's putting a name to these killers.

this is similar to Amy Mihalavic which involved a phone call and was also never solved

if Jeff wants to be mad, he should be mad at himself since he's also a real estate agent, or was apparently he lost his job he told Dr. Phil,

and didn't vet those buyers.

i suspect the killers contingency planning includes, that if Lindsay told them to come to the office and fill out some forms, and bring ID,

they would have to abandon killing Lindsay in the manner that it happened.

doesn't  preclude them gunning her down in her car in a car jacking or some other way to kill Lindsay if that's what they really want to do.

Jeff'c oomplaints about Saanaitch police of 11 years would be more reasonable if as a result of my suggestions, Saanich have the actual names, photo ID, actual address and phone numbers of Linday's "buyers" as a result of taking proper precautions, and Saanitch police not making any arrests.

Saanaich LE doesn't know who to arrest, no name.

in this day and age the "woman" that Lindsay spoke to with a "fake" accent could have been a transgender male to female trans woman. the blond hair could be dyed or even a wig.

Lindsay Buziak was betrayed and then murdered by persons unknown who went to extreme lengths to conceal their identity.

i'll spell it out, with Lindsay Buziak and Amy Mihalavic,

an evil murderer who wants to murder you may obtain your phone number via unknown means and then lure you and then kill you.

i'd direct Jeff Buziak to Amy mihalavic who was also lured via a phone call, and that was also never solved.

i'm tempted to link them but the huge gap in years would make that problematic.

i wonder if remaxax and real estate agents have changed their methods of operation as a result of Lindsay murder.

Amy Miahalvic and Lindsay Buziak. shared fate from a phone call.

i know Lindsay Buziak was a party girl turned real estate agent, but she knew of Amy Mihalavic she might be more cautious.

now her family and esp her sister and father are forever in sorrow.

of course i may meet a similar demise, i may get a call from someone i know and trust or fooled into believing it was someone i know  and be lured to my own murder.

did Linday Buziak killer's know of Amy Mihalavic and decided to try something similar?

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down