The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20-year-old Darlene Krashoc Colorado Springs cold case genetic geneology will solve JonBenet Ramsey intruder

2 posters

Go down

20-year-old Darlene Krashoc Colorado Springs cold case genetic geneology will solve  JonBenet Ramsey intruder Empty 20-year-old Darlene Krashoc Colorado Springs cold case genetic geneology will solve JonBenet Ramsey intruder

Post by redpill Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:20 pm

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:05 pm

What a Face

i just learned about this right now, as of this exact minute

but, where else, Colorado, home of suspicious deaths like JonBenet Ramsey Tracy Neef, Morgan Ingram and probably more than i can recall atm

one poster, searchingirl, lives in Colorado What a Face alien cat confused bounce

i've not heard of this case before but an interesting

Arrest made in Colorado Springs cold case, 20-year-old female Fort Carson soldier murdered

20-year-old Darlene Krashoc Colorado Springs cold case genetic geneology will solve  JonBenet Ramsey intruder Coldca10

OLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - More than three decades after a Fort Carson soldier was found strangled to death, police believe they caught her murderer.

Arrest papers obtained by 11 News detail how authorities tracked the alleged killer down. Police found DNA evidence on the victim's body, but it took years to identify a suspect. The arrest papers lay out how authorities linked distant family members through a DNA ancestry organization to identify the suspect.

After identifying the suspect, authorities tracked him to his home and followed him to work. They watched him drink from a fast food cup and then left it at the restaurant. The arrest papers go on to read detectives obtained the cup for DNA testing, helping lead to the arrest.

Colorado Springs Police announced the arrest of 58-year-old Michael Whyte on Friday for the murder of Darlene Krashoc. Krashoc, 20 at the time, was found dead behind the Korean Club Restaurant on March 17, 1987. Krashoc was an active duty soldier stationed at Fort Carson, assigned to the 73rd Maintenance Company. Police say she was out the night before with members of her unit at a local club named Shuffles. She was last seen leaving the club between midnight and 1 in the morning.

Authorities are reporting Krashoc was strangled to death and her body had likely been moved and placed at the Korean Club Restaurant. Following hundreds of interviews the case went cold.

"In 2016, Special Agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID), in concert with Colorado Springs Police Department, submitted evidence to the United States Army Criminal Investigation Laboratory for additional DNA testing in a collective effort to identify additional potential leads. The testing included re-analysis of previously submitted items for Y-STR and evaluation for Phenotyping," Colorado Springs Police wrote in a press release.

Using the DNA, experts were able to find "produced trait predictions" for the suspect. Those traits included eye color, hair color, skin color, freckling, and face shape. By combining these attributes of appearance, a “Snapshot” composite was produced depicting what the suspect may have looked like at the age of approximately 25 –years-old, as well as a composite picture depicting what the suspect may look like now at the approximate age of 50 to 55-years-old (the age depictions of the suspect are approximate as the true age of the suspect remains unknown).

Police wanted to make it clear that the DNA profile was a scientific approximation.

On March 13, 2017, the DNA composite profile was shared with the public.

This year, CSPD and Army CID sought laboratory completion of Genetic Genealogy (GG) DNA analysis on the unknown suspect DNA profile. As a result, the investigation culminated in identifying 58-year-old Michael Whyte as the suspect in this investigation.

On Thursday, Whyte was arrested in Thornton. He was taken to the Adams County Detention facility with a no-bond warrant for first-degree murder.

"Words cannot convey the satisfaction we are feeling from this arrest," said Major General David Glaser, the Provost Marshal General of the Army and Commanding General of the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command. “I'm extremely proud of our special agents on this case led by Special Agent Jessica Veltri. They have worked tirelessly and shoulder to shoulder with the Colorado Springs Police Department and the quiet professionals from our U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Laboratory on this investigation. We sincerely hope that today's announcement in some small way brings comfort to the family and friends of Spc. Darlene Krashoc."

CSPD Cold Case Detective’s Joe Somosky and Jim Isham, under the direction of Sergeant Korey Dabb, are responsible for the investigation of more than 100 unsolved homicide cases dating back to the 1940’s. Their diligence and hard work on behalf of the victims they are serving is exemplified in this and the many other investigations they are actively continuing.

“There is a lot to be proud of today,” says Colorado Springs Police Chief Vince Niski. “The work done by these detectives has been nothing short of exceptional. Since 1987, CSPD Cold Case Detectives, Violent Crimes Detectives, and U.S. Army CID Investigators have worked tirelessly to bring this investigation to a conclusion. Throughout these last 32 years, they never lost sight of what was most important: Finding answers for Ms. Krashoc’s family. We hope this arrest will provide those answers and some comfort.”

https://www.kktv.com/content/news/Arrest-made-in-Colorado-Springs-cold-case-20-year-old-female-Fort-Carson-soldier-murdered-511319641.html

i once warned SD an RDI of the power of the daubert side of the Forensics.

sadly he's gone forever due to his uh interests....

back to the subject,

since RDI makes all kinds of claims of how there was no evidence of an intruder, no intruder, DNA is not evidence of an intruder,

even searchingirl wants me to visit reddit r/jonbenet

where i find this

searchinGirl wrote:Ponder the fatal flaw.... I wish you would comment on my subreddit... promise if you are nice and don’t use any profanity you will not be banned, I’ll work with you...

searchinGirl wants me to head over reddit,

so i visit

reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey

as

has invited me to reddit /JonBenet Ramsey

i've headed over there and i found RDI posts similar to this

Zero Objectivity In The JonBenet Ramsey Homicide Case - Why You Need To Revisit Your Theories

by Posted byu/[deleted]10 months ago

When you don't know the difference between an idea, a speculation, a theory and evidence - you'll run into trouble trying to get to know a case.

Excluding the ninja pedo fetish trolls who have arrived in full regalia to degrade both these subs with their twisted pedo fan fic fantasies, I'd assume the rest of us who bother to even remain subscribed still would like to discuss the case at length and hash out theories and whatnot. I would too but after an extended break to come back and see some of these ludicrous IDI posts that are no such thing - I see a serious discussion may now be too much to ask for.

This is a fleshed out write up on some things that need to be addressed. It's not the tldr version. If you want that, oh well.

WHAT WE KNOW

There are two primary camps: RDI and IDI. Ramsey(s) Did It and Intruder Did It. In the RDI camp, we have three sub camps: Patsy Did It (all), John Did It (all), and Burke Did It (R/J cover up). We all have the basis elements down and we all know there are plenty of questions that will never, ever be answered so the most we can do is try the most sensical, intuitive, logical, reasonable, and rational speculation and see if it adds up.

When it comes to the IDI camp, at this place 20 years later, it's pretty clear that IDI is a dinosaur to everyone who is familiar with the case. We get it now, there's plenty of evidence of RDI - but which R remains up for grabs. The IDI debate ended years ago with new information, insight, and revelations. It's only a "thing" for those who for whatever reasons never followed this case, never paid much attention, just didn't delve into it beyond the age old headlines and going ideas that those who have been more involved have known for awhile are refuted, discarded, irrelevant, etc.

Then there's the other faction of IDIer that are not seriously IDIers. They are trolls or Ramsey shills or mentally disturbed sorts, and of course, the twisted Karr style fetishists who want a canvas to roll out their disturbing fetish nonsense and attach it to this case. This camp doesn't actually care about this case, the facts or the evidence, or what happened to JonBenet. Their sole agenda is to degrade the discussion. They will neither respect nor regard the following points and will likely argue them in spite of reality. By their fruits they shall be known.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/95s2u1/zero_objectivity_in_the_jonbenet_ramsey_homicide/

delmar england trasha SD cynic et all made similiar claims,

is a person identified through geneological DNA a suspect or not, should they be investigated or not?

"In 2016, Special Agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID), in concert with Colorado Springs Police Department, submitted evidence to the United States Army Criminal Investigation Laboratory for additional DNA testing in a collective effort to identify additional potential leads. The testing included re-analysis of previously submitted items for Y-STR and evaluation for Phenotyping," Colorado Springs Police wrote in a press release.

Using the DNA, experts were able to find "produced trait predictions" for the suspect. Those traits included eye color, hair color, skin color, freckling, and face shape. By combining these attributes of appearance, a “Snapshot” composite was produced depicting what the suspect may have looked like at the age of approximately 25 –years-old, as well as a composite picture depicting what the suspect may look like now at the approximate age of 50 to 55-years-old (the age depictions of the suspect are approximate as the true age of the suspect remains unknown).

Police wanted to make it clear that the DNA profile was a scientific approximation.

On March 13, 2017, the DNA composite profile was shared with the public.

This year, CSPD and Army CID sought laboratory completion of Genetic Genealogy (GG) DNA analysis on the unknown suspect DNA profile. As a result, the investigation culminated in identifying 58-year-old Michael Whyte as the suspect in this investigation.

On Thursday, Whyte was arrested in Thornton. He was taken to the Adams County Detention facility with a no-bond warrant for first-degree murder.

20-year-old Darlene Krashoc Colorado Springs was murdered in 1987 in Colorado Springs

i've never heard of this murder nor this case until right now.

in 2019 they start using genealogical DNA

this year being 2019 and arrest being made Friday Jun 14, 2019

genetic geneology will solve the The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey in favor of intruder theorists.

so now is the time to read RDI posters on reddit websleuth ffj and how silly they look with such claims as

Zero Objectivity In The JonBenet Ramsey Homicide Case - Why You Need To Revisit Your Theories

by Posted byu/[deleted]10 months ago

When you don't know the difference between an idea, a speculation, a theory and evidence - you'll run into trouble trying to get to know a case.

Excluding the ninja pedo fetish trolls who have arrived in full regalia to degrade both these subs with their twisted pedo fan fic fantasies, I'd assume the rest of us who bother to even remain subscribed still would like to discuss the case at length and hash out theories and whatnot. I would too but after an extended break to come back and see some of these ludicrous IDI posts that are no such thing - I see a serious discussion may now be too much to ask for.

This is a fleshed out write up on some things that need to be addressed. It's not the tldr version. If you want that, oh well.

WHAT WE KNOW

There are two primary camps: RDI and IDI. Ramsey(s) Did It and Intruder Did It. In the RDI camp, we have three sub camps: Patsy Did It (all), John Did It (all), and Burke Did It (R/J cover up). We all have the basis elements down and we all know there are plenty of questions that will never, ever be answered so the most we can do is try the most sensical, intuitive, logical, reasonable, and rational speculation and see if it adds up.

When it comes to the IDI camp, at this place 20 years later, it's pretty clear that IDI is a dinosaur to everyone who is familiar with the case. We get it now, there's plenty of evidence of RDI - but which R remains up for grabs. The IDI debate ended years ago with new information, insight, and revelations. It's only a "thing" for those who for whatever reasons never followed this case, never paid much attention, just didn't delve into it beyond the age old headlines and going ideas that those who have been more involved have known for awhile are refuted, discarded, irrelevant, etc.

Then there's the other faction of IDIer that are not seriously IDIers. They are trolls or Ramsey shills or mentally disturbed sorts, and of course, the twisted Karr style fetishists who want a canvas to roll out their disturbing fetish nonsense and attach it to this case. This camp doesn't actually care about this case, the facts or the evidence, or what happened to JonBenet. Their sole agenda is to degrade the discussion. They will neither respect nor regard the following points and will likely argue them in spite of reality. By their fruits they shall be known.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/95s2u1/zero_objectivity_in_the_jonbenet_ramsey_homicide/

this is so ironic on so many levels

consider what that troll is saying, when geneological DNA leads to family members related to the suspect, then they get his DNA and leads to an arrest. RDI are clearly something else.

i once told SD that RDI will die as will the alliance. there is no escape, my young RDI.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

20-year-old Darlene Krashoc Colorado Springs cold case genetic geneology will solve  JonBenet Ramsey intruder Empty Re: 20-year-old Darlene Krashoc Colorado Springs cold case genetic geneology will solve JonBenet Ramsey intruder

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:06 am

It’s r/JonBenet that I’m the moderator of. It much better reading than r/jonbenetramsey. I hope to keep it interesting. I’m getting impervious to the down votes. High on the truth.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

20-year-old Darlene Krashoc Colorado Springs cold case genetic geneology will solve  JonBenet Ramsey intruder Empty Re: 20-year-old Darlene Krashoc Colorado Springs cold case genetic geneology will solve JonBenet Ramsey intruder

Post by redpill Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:14 am

searchinGirl wrote:It’s r/JonBenet that I’m the moderator of. It much better reading than r/jonbenetramsey. I hope to keep it interesting. I’m getting impervious to the down votes. High on the truth.

ah i see.

kinda confusing,

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:16 am

I thin southern common sense may be a reference to Gone with the Wind. IDK I updated that thought yesterday. I really think our guy watches a lot a movies, not just one kind of theme.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:18 am

searchinGirl wrote:I thin southern common sense may be a reference to Gone with the Wind. IDK I updated that thought yesterday. I really think our guy watches a lot a movies, not just one kind of theme.

interesting, is there a specific line with gone with the wind?

i was thinking silence of the lambs myself, or even seven

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:44 am

https://newrepublic.com/article/97351/reconsidering-gone-wind

This article was written in 1975 so it wasn’t anything inspired by the Ransom Note and it talks about the common sense living of Scarlett O’Hara and the old south. It’s an interesting read.

I watched Silence of the Lambs not too long ago. I can see how the Ransom Note reads like Hannibal Lector could have written it. In tenor and tone.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:56 am

searchinGirl wrote:https://newrepublic.com/article/97351/reconsidering-gone-wind

This article was written in 1975 so it wasn’t anything inspired by the Ransom Note and it talks about the common sense living of Scarlett O’Hara and the old south. It’s an interesting read.

I watched Silence of the Lambs not too long ago. I can see how the Ransom Note reads like Hannibal Lector could have written it. In tenor and tone.

i've not seen gone with the wind since oh maybe 70s lol.

i only saw silence of the lambs once and that's enough for me lol.

i found this quote, Scarlett O’Hara on moviequotes website

[to Ashley] Dreams, dreams always dreams with you, never common sense.

so maybe.....

in another thread i posted why i think it's from silence of the lambs and the 118 minutes run time

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:27 am

As I recall common sense is one of GWTW themes throughout. What’s the movie quotes website?

I watched Payback this afternoon with Mel Gibson. Thought it interesting the guy is seeking revenge and wants the money back that was stolen from him and nothing more. $70K. Could have gone for more, but it was the principal of it. Kind of a dark movie.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:24 pm

searchinGirl wrote:As I recall common sense is one of GWTW themes throughout. What’s the movie quotes website?

I watched Payback this afternoon with Mel Gibson. Thought it interesting the guy is seeking revenge and wants the money back that was stolen from him and nothing more. $70K. Could have gone for more, but it was the principal of it. Kind of a dark movie.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/gone_with_the_wind/quotes/

Payback is a 1999 so after JBR

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:43 pm

Oops. Wrong about any connection to Payback. Love Mel just the same.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:46 pm

I wonder if there’s a connection to To Wong Fu. Then we would really know this guy is a movies crackpot.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:52 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I wonder if there’s a connection to To Wong Fu. Then we would really know this guy is a movies crackpot.

what quote do you think is referened?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down