The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JonBenet Ramsey and dna 1987 cold case - Roxanne Wood Niles MI vs websleuth

Go down

JonBenet Ramsey and dna  1987 cold case - Roxanne Wood Niles MI vs websleuth Empty JonBenet Ramsey and dna 1987 cold case - Roxanne Wood Niles MI vs websleuth

Post by redpill Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:13 pm

Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:24 pm

I found this

I have never heard of this crime ever prior to Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:24 pm at anytime in my life but as I read this

arrest made in 1987 cold case - Roxanne Wood Niles MI
Update

Both Roxanne and her husband Terry went bowling the night she was killed.

Roxanne left first and when Terry got home, he found her dead in the kitchen.

For the past 35 years, Terry Wood was one of the prime suspects in his wife’s murder, but he was never arrested due to DNA at the scene that didn’t match him or any other suspects.

Police say new technology helped connect Gilham to the crime but again they couldn’t go into further details on how. They do say Gilham wasn’t originally a suspect in previous investigations.

Michigan State Police Detective Chuck Christensen says he spoke with Terry and Roxanne’s family last night.

Link to news story

I know a lot of people were convinced that her husband, Terry was behind her murder. I was shocked to see the arrest last night!! Great work by MSP, appreciate their persistence in this case.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/swbemq/arrest_made_in_1987_cold_case_roxanne_wood_niles/

giveuptheghostbuster
·
4 hr. ago

I can’t even imagine the emotions of the husband living with his grief all these years while others suspected him of murdering her. And now he’s finally exonerated. Thank god for DNA testing

ElementalSentimental
·
2 hr. ago

Ah, the classic middle name!

In the 2013 episode the investigator suggested the DNA could have been the husband’s motive (I.e., potentially evidence of consensual sex rather than an assault).

I wonder what about the circumstances made them think it was now enough to lead to charges?
Vote

funny how well dna solve crime

here in this crime

the husband was the prime suspect but the dna excluded him. how does this compare with RDi and jonbenet

they found DNA.

they eventually matched the DNA and he was arrested.

clearly this is similar to RDI and Jonbenet

tricia griffith over at jonbenet websleuth has banned all intruder theorists for applying the same scientific standards and same scientific evidence used to solve other crimes to this crime.

in Jonbenet the rdi lynch mob says it was one of the R's.

but the DNA doesn't match.

but in other cases there is a prime suspect, here the husband was accused of killing his wife, but DNA didn't match.

but when they find a match they make an arrest.

for this tricia griffith who has never studied any forensic science has banned intruder theorists for using the same scientific standards to the Jonbenet case.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down