The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it was a dark and stormy night - Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:33 pm

Go down

it was a dark and stormy night -   Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:33 pm Empty it was a dark and stormy night - Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by redpill Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:48 pm

it was a dark and stormy night - Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:33 pm

It's heavily raining right now where I live.

I don't have any paranormal stories of my own to tell.

I do have some unusual stories,

awhile back at Walmart, I saw a woman offering free black cats, she had several in her station wagon and had a hand written sign offering free cats. She told me they've been vaccination but not neutered iirc

I thank for her work but I already own 1 cat and cleaning up cat poop is wearing thin on me.

But i've never seen such a thing before or since, a woman offering free cats. and who's to say the person who gets the cat won't torture and mam and kill the poor thing?

this event is for me out of the ordinary, but not paranormal.

I woke up the other morning and overnight a spider spun a beautiful web, near the front facing window, and one thing I found amazing is how do spiders spin such webs, from instinct, across a large gap. I was asleep as the spider was spining the web, but it was bridging large area. I'm mystified.

I saw a dead Monarch Butterfly today and I picked it up and kept it. So i have a dead monarch butterfly.

today is most likely the last hot day and weekend of 2021 of where I live, yesterday was 90F and today was mid-80s.

I see October 11 is now indigenous people's day, instead of colombus day, but celebrated second monday of the month of October.

i wonder if we will get the national LGBT day

I don't have my own paranormal stories, but I saw Alaska Triangle, in current recent episode they state there's the Yeti in Alaska, which I've not heard of before.

it was a dark and stormy night - Sun Oct 10, 2021 alien

Back to top Go down