The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mon May 20, 2024 it was a dark and stormy night

Go down

Mon May 20, 2024 it was a dark and stormy night Empty Mon May 20, 2024 it was a dark and stormy night

Post by redpill Mon May 20, 2024 1:05 am

Mon May 20, 2024 12:38 am

its raining right now.

it was fairly hot today and sunny, with high around 88F, but now its 65F and I now have the windows open rather than A/C to save on money.

As the weather is warm, I  know have to deal with pantry moths in my house. I don't quite know where they are coming from I've not figured out what food product they are growing in.

And there are ants in the house as well, which I again am not sure where they are coming from so I can target insecticide.

I don't have any paranormal stories of my own to tell. I've not seen a UFO, bigfoot, ghost, or any unusual events or happenings I can recall.

I wish I had a positive paranormal experience to share but thus far nothing.

of course I don't want a frightening evil ghost demon paranormal experience either.

I have worried about walking into the woods, then entering into an alternate reality and never returning home, because I entered into some portal never to be seen or heard from again.

I do see objects in the sky but I assume they are just planes.

Today was the last day of the church and it was packed and extremely busy.
They had yummy donuts so I ate a few, probably not good for my waist line.

My understanding is they plan to re-brand and create a new church at a new location.

As always, I met some of the people there, said hi, ate donuts, drank coffee, then listen to music and when the music was over I left before the sermon was delivered. Today was a very intensely sunny at mid 80sF and humid hot. But it is cold now and raining.

I wonder how many people I know will return in the future when they rebrand.

I love you

Back to top Go down