The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:51 pm it was a dark and stormy night

Go down

Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:51 pm it was a dark and stormy night Empty Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:51 pm it was a dark and stormy night

Post by redpill Sun Aug 11, 2024 11:16 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:51 pm

its raining where I live and it is night time so, quite heavily I must say. I usually keep my car outside since I hate putting my car into the garage because it is like threading a needle. In the past I broke the side mirror and I get charged $500 to have it fixed by Toyota repair shop. I prefer to keep it parked outside, unless it is raining or snowing, like it is right now.

it was a dark and stormy night

I don't have any paranormal stories of my own to report, I've not seen nor heard of ghosts, UFO or bigfoot AFAIK of my own.

I'm still alive as I type this. No guarantee I will be alive tomorrow though Shocked

I still have all kinds of "sensations" from my heart, and when I am sitting down and I have to stand up I feel light headed and dizzy. Sad I checked my blood pressure at Walmart and it was 160/90 Sad

I went for a walk and saw this

Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:51 pm it was a dark and stormy night FURQFQh

a tiger swallowtail butterfly

fluttering around in the flowers.

In the week of July and first week of August, before the current week it was extremely hot and humid as you can expect for July and August. But this past week a cold front came in and it dropped the temperatures to a nice 70F with 60F overnight and dry.

Since my body was accustomed to much hotter weather, I actually feel extremely cold in 70F and at night. I actually wore a jacket and long pants and shirt and used a winter quit to sleep. I obviously have the A/C turned off. 70F and dry feels quite cold for me now.

During the winter of 20F and windy, a sunny 40F feels warms and I wear shorts, but in the summer 70F feels cold and I wear long pants and shirt and even a jacket

my lifestyle changed a bit. I prefer to stay at home if I can. When it was hot 115F I visit places like malls, libraries, and bookstores to take advantage of air conditioning, while I turn off the A/C in my home during the day. I turn it on at night and fall asleep. I save electricity this way.

I was wearing casual clothing when I visited a Mormon church. I was quite surprised, nearly every male was wearing a dress shirt, pants and tie, with many wearing a suit, and every female wearing a traditional dress. I stuck out like a sore thumb in my clothing. I cannot imagine wearing such clothing 2 weeks ago in 115F weather, with humidity. I felt like I had visited a time machine.

Most of the people there were racially white, and they had paintings of Jesus all over the place. I visited around 2pm when it was closing, but still a lot of people there.

Most churches only have old people, but the Mormon church had families and both teens and young adults there.

One guy started talking to me, asking if I want to talk to missionaries and I declined. I don't have an interest in being Mormon but its the first time I visited there even though its not far from where I live.

I don't believe in Mormonism, but culturally I am conservative. I don't have any tattoos or body piercings or dyed hair, in part, cause I'm culturally conservative. By comparison my local library and coffee houses and even a local pet adoption agency also have young "women", but you can see tattoos, dyed hair, tongue rings, nose rings, a tag saying my gender is non-binary "enbees" and they/them pronouns. I'm sorry but if you are biologically female, and you use the girl's bathroom, you can call yourself nonbinary but you are still a she.

The teen girls and young Mormon girls I saw were the same, so far as I can tell. I felt sort of at home with these cultural conservatives, even though I don't believe in this religion. The Mormon young women I saw were all wearing traditional modest dresses, and none had any visible tattoos, body or lip or tongue piercings or dyed hair, which is my preference.

Being a Mormon is a huge time and money commitment and the only way I would even consider it is if one of the very attractive 20 something Mormon young woman expressed a romantic interest in me and we were dating, as in trad wife.
I love you

Back to top Go down