The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars acolyte and cold apple sauce heart attack-esophogeal spasm

Go down

Star Wars acolyte and cold apple sauce heart attack-esophogeal spasm Empty Star Wars acolyte and cold apple sauce heart attack-esophogeal spasm

Post by redpill Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:02 pm

Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:42 pm

I saw both episodes of Star Wars Acolyte and I don't think it made a whole lot of sense to me. I don't want to release any spoilers. I didn't like it though.

A Jedi committed suicide by drinking poison, after the acolyte attempting to kill him, which makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Just a few minutes ago as I typed this, I had apple sauce in a cup which was very cold, as it was in my refrigerator, but it was on top refrigerator where the cold air from the freezer seeps in, as I have a top freezer refrigerator, so it was partially frozen.

I ate a couple of scoops and I got a cold headache which does happen to me when I eat cold food.

I then got the most intense chest pain I have felt to this date. I obviously thought I was getting a heart attack, and I was light headed and dizzy.

the weather now is mid 80s with mild humidity. July and August is coming.

I turned on my phone and open my front door and I seriously considered dialing 911. I know from experience it will cost me a lot of money both from the ambulance and hospital bill.

I thought I was getting a heart attack, but it happened almost immediately after i ate the cold apple sauce, just prior and all die i felt fine, other than i bleed from my missing tooth and when i poop. I also feel my heart racing and I feel a bit of an adrenaline rush.

Now i have eaten ice cream and Popsicle in the past without issue but I am getting older.

After about half and hour the pain lesson so I googled cold food chest pain and I got this

What does an esophageal spasm feel like?
Symptoms of esophageal spasms include: Squeezing pain in your chest. The pain is often intense, and you might mistake it for heart pain, also known as angina. Difficulty swallowing solids and liquids, sometimes related to swallowing specific substances.Oct 28, 2022

Esophageal spasms - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

Esophageal spasms are abnormal contractions of the muscles in the esophagus, the tube that carries food from the mouth to the stomach. These spasms do not move food effectively to the stomach. Structures of the throat include the esophagus, trachea, epiglottis and tonsils.

Esophageal spasm Information | Mount Sinai - New York
Mount Sinai
https://www.mountsinai.org › diseases-conditions › eso...

What foods trigger esophageal spasms?
Avoid foods that make your symptoms worse. These may include chocolate, mint, alcohol, pepper, spicy foods, high-fat foods, or drinks with caffeine in them, such as tea, coffee, colas, or energy drinks.

My eyes are tearing up a bit but the pain is gradually resolving.

before I googled I thought eating cold food triggered a heart attack and I was going to die and I was ready to call 911

i then got better to the point I could google intense chest pain after eating cold food

well I'm not doing that again.

in the past drinking cold slushes often gave me a freezer headache. Now, in addition to a freezer headache I feel intense heart attack level chest pain.

crazy I may die from a heart attack in a short time from now.

Right now I think it is an esophageal spasms, since i also get extremely painful freezer headache, which I have had before in the past when I drink ice cold flavored slushes, and I was feeling completely fine just the moment before I ate the ice cold apple sauce.

I"m thinking my time is coming up. If I stop posting it means I have died. pale pale pale

Back to top Go down