The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female heart attack but lives

Go down

white female heart attack but lives Empty white female heart attack but lives

Post by redpill Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:23 pm

white female heart attack but lives

i'm a survivor of heart attack --- thus far Shocked

Back to top Go down

white female heart attack but lives Empty 18-year-old Ella Beveridge

Post by redpill Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:28 pm

18-year-old Ella Beveridge

Heart disease is the leading cause of death for women in the U.S., and it's something that can affect people of all ages.

A drive to work on July 4 changed 18-year-old Ella Beveridge’s life.

"I was at a stoplight right by a gas station, and after I had called my mom, I thought I should pull over because it hurt so bad," Beveridge said.

Her trip to the hospital turned into a 12-day stay because that pain was a heart attack.

“I didn't think that's what it was. I thought it was something else. Just because I'm so young," Beveridge said.

Since July 4, everyday life for the 18-year-old looks different. She now wears a defibrillator.​

“If it’s too bad of an irregularity, this will start beeping and say it wants to shock me, and I’ll have to hit these two buttons on either side of it," she said.

white female heart attack but lives Scree663
white female heart attack but lives Scree664

she lives. She was only 18 when she got her first. she now has to think about this for rest of her life

I wonder what my life would be like if I was 18 when I got my first heart attack. What a Face

Back to top Go down

white female heart attack but lives Empty Raquel Hutt 24

Post by redpill Thu Oct 03, 2024 2:59 am

Raquel Hutt 24

white female heart attack but lives Screen27
white female heart attack but lives Screen42

When paramedics responded to a 911 call from the mother of Raquel Hutt, they saw a slender, scared 24-year-old and assumed that the “crazy shooting pains” down her left arm were the result of a panic attack. Hutt didn’t look like a typical heart attack patient. But after Hutt’s mother, Jenny, insisted her daughter be taken to the hospital, doctors confirmed that that’s exactly what Hutt was: a 24-year-old heart attack patient. “It really shocked me how the EMT just looked at me — because of my age and because of my body type and because of the history I was explaining — like I was perfectly healthy,” Hutt told Today.

Not a typical patient

On Aug. 9, Hutt was visiting her mother when she went to the bathroom, and she experienced intense and unusual pain in her left arm. At the time she had no idea what was happening.

“I was screaming in pain,” she says. “My mom always takes everything seriously, so she called the ambulance within 45 seconds.”

About seven minutes later, EMTs arrived and “completely invalided” Hutt.

“(They said) I was panicking and made me walk from my mom’s apartment all the way through the building,” she says. “She’s on the fifth floor.”

Back to top Go down

white female heart attack but lives Empty Re: white female heart attack but lives

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down