The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seeing jeeves and rupert on crimeshots brings back some memories

2 posters

Go down

seeing jeeves and rupert on crimeshots brings back some memories Empty seeing jeeves and rupert on crimeshots brings back some memories

Post by redpill Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:34 pm

seeing this thread
The Tourniquet Garrote (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Rupert
http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12399

Rupert and Jeeves "debate" if that's the right word. personally i've never been able to make any sense of Jeeves. Ditto for status quo aka holdontoyourhat.

the memory of course is that i got banned from websleuths back in the day so i moved to crimeshots. jeeves was the first to reply to my thread way back when.

http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10955

Old 12-16-2010, 01:35 AM
BANNED

redpill is infamous around these partsredpill is infamous around these partsredpill is infamous around these partsredpill is infamous around these partsredpill is infamous around these partsredpill is infamous around these partsredpill is infamous around these partsredpill is infamous around these partsredpill is infamous around these partsredpill is infamous around these partsredpill is infamous around these parts
Default Intruder murder of Valerie Percy & Jonbenet
I agonized where to place this observation, in Jonbenet or Unsolved murder.
The intruder murdered Valerie Percy, whose family, millionaire father running for Senate, possible foreign faction involvement (Vietnam war) in 1966, 30 years before Jonbenet (1996) both John Ramsey and Charles Percy businessmen, millionaires, lived in wealth (Boulder, Kennilworth) Jonbenet Valerie daughter, white females, head bash, intruder had to navigate a large complex house, there was a dog that made no noise in Valerie Percy's case. No known motive. No reason for Valerie to be target.

Charles Percy offered reward, never collected, $100k, over 40 years ago. Murder never solved. Intruder never identified.

Alleged intruder entered premises solely to kill Valerie Percy. Not a burglary.
If Valerie were kidnapped, father could have paid millions.

Why would an intruder want to kill Valerie Percy?

along with fairm and hippo and smurf. over at ws there was tadpole hotyh rdi like cynic. this was way back in 2010.

ive learned alot about crime investigation daubert standard handwriting and linguistics and other murders.

and star wars

i miss superdave.

Back to top Go down

seeing jeeves and rupert on crimeshots brings back some memories Empty Re: seeing jeeves and rupert on crimeshots brings back some memories

Post by Rupert1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:14 am

Holdontyourhat is jeeves? No way. Holdontoyourhat was a decent poster. Well you never know. It's become like walking. Zombies. You can't speak unless you're RDI.

Rupert1

Back to top Go down

seeing jeeves and rupert on crimeshots brings back some memories Empty Re: seeing jeeves and rupert on crimeshots brings back some memories

Post by redpill Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Rupert1 wrote:Holdontyourhat is jeeves? No way. Holdontoyourhat was a decent poster. Well you never know. It's become like walking. Zombies. You can't speak unless you're RDI.

hi rupe,

no Holdontoyourhat on ws was statusquoe on CS.

jeeves is simply insane. he is non-intelligible.

btw what is your theory? what is your take on the crime? revenge against john ramsey and his company? pedophile crime against jonbenet? teenager drunk party next door?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rupert1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:48 pm

Again thanks for the moral support on jeevey stuff.

Well, I had a whole lot typed up and ready to paste on your Santa thread, but I don't want to bore anyone with it all again and maybe it's all just that 6 degrees of freedom or connection or whatever professor Rex noted. By the way Inspector Rex came up with Tourniquet Garrot thing here and used the photos to interpret it that way. I took his cue and saw that coiled hair and that is hard evidence that maybe 0llie and San Augustin plus Lou Smit didn't notice. I talked to Ollie two weeks ago about it. He's a good man and said he would think about it. I told him he put a lot into the investigation and he appreciated that.

Anyway, I will make it short. Santa invoked the Christmas party. He's a professor in journalism. They follow this stuff, like the movies, like Manson who's action's in court inspired Dirty Harry and Seven, etc. Chris Wolf did see Santa in the hospital even though he said he didn't know him. Santa told Steve Thomas that maybe it was incest. You know, it's like psych 101 with individuals and poli sci with groups as noted in the Esprit Article. Remember the leak and the dictionary dog eared to "incest" on the coffee table in the Den on the Main Floor. Someone framed the Ramseys with the note and "incest". Then there's Krebs of course. By the way Santa's family lives up in Oregon not far from Shasta Lake where Nancy is. Plus her mother's friend who is also a friend of the California visitors and the man who inspires "witchy" lives a few hours away and a day's drive from the Hoo Doos where one of the BPD investigators came from.

Hey! I'm not throwing them under the bus! Heck, they were the ones that got on TV and blabbed.

I guess Jeeves got me banned. He's the one who should have been banned. But they're one of him. Who cares.
Rupe

Rupert1

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi Rupe yeah i cant make any sense of what Jeeves is saying. i think he has a development disablement disorder.

so is Santa bill reynolds? is there a reason this perp wanted to frame the R's, and how does JB fit in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down