The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder if recreational drug abuse is involved in Jonbenet Ramsey murder

Go down

I wonder if recreational drug abuse is involved in Jonbenet Ramsey murder Empty I wonder if recreational drug abuse is involved in Jonbenet Ramsey murder

Post by redpill Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:20 pm

Arrow   I wonder if recreational drug abuse is involved in Jonbenet Ramsey murder.

THe  killer had a history of recreational drug use, many drugs of choice from crystal meth to cocaine to LSD pot Xtc, $118, 000 is a lot of money to spend on drugs.

He was high on drugs when he entered the R's home. Since he was high on drugs he thought it would be a good way to get money to write a ransom note then leave the body hidden so he'd tell them where to find Jonbenet as he gets the money. Since he was high on drugs, he didn't or wasnt able to think clearly about whether this made any sense. Since he was high on drugs, he decided to write a long rambling note that made no sense except him when he's high. Since he was high on drugs, he didnt think of removing her body from the house.

the handwriting does seem to me he was high on a stimulant like cocaine.

Since he was high on drugs, $118k was some number he saw in his visions.
he wanted $100k but it would be his 18th birthday so $118k.

the crimes he committed before this offense was to enter peoples homes or business to steal jewelry and money in order to pay for his drug addiction. this was his first and only murder. he was local.

he has since died from OD. the DNA will never been matched bc the killer was a drug addict who died shortly after the killing jb from a drug overdose or drug deal gone bad. Suspect

Back to top Go down