The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon

2 posters

Go down

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  Empty What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon

Post by redpill Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:05 pm

What i like about the Charlie Brown cartoon The Peanuts Movie 2015

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  The-pe10

is how incredibly similar the events and situations presented in that movie was to my own childhood going from a Catholic elementary to a public elementary school.

obviously they didn't include hate filled bullying, but happier events including school pageants and talent shows were certainly part of my elementary school experience.

the complete absence of computer technology and no iphones for  Charlie Brown  is similar to my experience, though we did have apple 2e's in my school.

it definitely makes me feel like a kid again when i watch it.

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  Mv5bmz10

I hope they continue to make Charlie Brown cartoon movies in 3D computer animated.

The main plot here is Charlie Brown liking a redhead girl, and how inadequate he felt.

There were a variety of incidents such as ice skating and Lucy giving psychiatric advice and Snoopy being the red baron.

They had a school dance in elementary school. When I was in elementary school we had a school dance to.

For me what was memory was they talked about Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace as a great book and had to do a book report on it.

I did book reports to Sad

here in the
Dateline The Murder of Amy Mihaljevic.

Amy Mihaljevic also did a book report for her class. I also did book reports. Charlie Brown did book reports to.  

I remember i think it was fifth grade where my English lit teacher spoke of Shakespeare as part of the Great Books, which Leo Tolstoy was in Charlie Brown.

TBH,  for me there's no comparison between Great Books and Star Wars. No comparison between Skywalker and Shakespeare.

Great Books like Shakespeare and Leo Tolstoy doesn't feature martial artists and kung fu gurus giving fortune cookie wisdom and having mystical wisdom and powers so

study

redhead girl made Charlie Brown go crazy in love.

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  Peanut11

I must admit when i saw teen exorcist Brynne Larson i'm like wow, she could make me believe again.

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  37dcdc10

what a stunner.

what Marshall Brain is famous for claiming that god doesn't exist, and religion is a delusion that harms society

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  I5-4wi10

if the delusion of religion, the delusion of god and actually reading the bible and praying, is what i have to believe to be on Brynne's good graces, i'll go to church and read the bible for her.

everything Marshall Brain says in godisimarginary and godhealsamputees is logical, based on evidence and thoughtful arguments, but um life isn't always about logic and evidence  Embarassed

Rachel Shoaf is also good looking

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  Rachel12

and she may not ask me to believe in the delusion of religion, but but um she likes to kill teen girls with a knife and is in prison right now. wow what a difference between these 2 gingers, one loves jesus, the other likes to kill teen girls with a knife. i wonder what would happen if you put these two on an island, alone. sorta like Naked and Afraid. On a special edition of Naked and Afraid One Ginger who loves Jesus. Other Ginger loves to kill.  Do they have what it takes to survive Naked and Afraid? Will Rachel turn to Jesus, or will Brynne be stabbed to death?

I agree with Charlie Brown that ginger chicks can be good looking but I've been warned

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  74597e11

Gingers have no soul

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  Genera10

Would you rather be with a ginger who believes in the delusion of god and loves Jesus or a ginger who likes to kill teen girls with a knife, stabbing more than 50+.

In Charlie Brown 1 redhead was his love interest, but another redhead, Peppermint Patty was interested in Charlie but Charlie wasn't interested in her.

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  Isdk0d10

Part of the show Charlie Brown scored a "perfect" on an exam, due to a mix up with Peppermint Patty, and so was hailed a "genius".  At one point in school I was into math team and academic bowl. I didn't care for chess as opposed to video games, but seeing how Charlie was received brought back memories.

Watching what The Peanuts Movie creators came up with makes me feel my childhood wasn't that unusual lol. Very Happy

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  Hero_t10

Back to top Go down

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  Empty Re: What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon

Post by TracyB Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:53 am

You have a unique way of leading into a crime story.  A Charlie Brown intro leading into the murder of Amy Mihaljevic, couple other crime related mentions, then full circle back to Charlie Brown.

I don't listen to podcasts much anymore but if anyone involved in one ever reads these threads of yours, they'll take the concept to their show.

the Amy Mihaljevic murder should've been solved. Too many clues that wound up being a road to nowhere. Inexcusable.  

The nexus was found in this case, the Lake Erie Nature and Science Center. It should've been the huge break needed. In a fictional story, this is the moment when the murder is solved.

While the killer apparently kept several 'trophies', I've wondered if keeping her horse riding boots and horse head earrings were a much more important clue than previously thought.

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  GetAttachment.aspx

Have you ever been to the Charlie Brown museum in the bay area? I'd recommend it to any big fan of the show/comics.

Last edited by TracyB on Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

TracyB

Back to top Go down

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  Empty Re: What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon

Post by redpill Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:55 am

more free association

if you watch the video Amy gives a book report, which i did as well when i was her age. Charlie Brown also wrote one.

not clear if they ever recovered DNA from amy mihalavic

when you say bay area is this san francisco?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:27 am

It's in Santa Rosa. I went there a few years ago when taking a trip throughout the bay area. Did all kinds of wacky and random things that week, the most random being taking a tour of the It's It ice cream factory. Also went on a hot air balloon when we were in Napa which I'll never do again.

Supposedly they got a DNA sample but I doubt if its that of the killer. Her body was not found in the best of conditions.

I have an issue with how far DNA technology is getting. If they're not careful, they'll make it much less of a factor in cases. Trace DNA is going too far, and that's for starters.

They're able to come up with a composite based on a DNA sample and this technology will vastly improve in the very near future. I find this technology frightening. It wont just be used for criminals.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:02 pm

I'll have to visit it when i travel. Must be a long trip for you, coming from east coast.

They do have suspects in AMy Mihalavic's cases but no forensic way to tie them to Amy's death.

i've heard of the technology to draw or guess suspect appearance from DNA, as long as it helps catch bad guys i'm for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:42 am

TracyB wrote:

The nexus was found in this case, the Lake Erie Nature and Science Center. It should've been the huge break needed. In a fictional story, this is the moment when the murder is solved.
Did they ever dig deep into this when the link was discovered? I was reading about her case and it doesn't really elaborate.

They really botched this case. Held on to even basic info for 20 years. By the time they started to reveal certain things, too much time had passed for it to lead anywhere. Waiting until last year to reveal the unique curtain is inexcusable. A lead like that mentioned in headlines everywhere back then probably would've solved the case.

I understand why they hold evidence back but sometimes they take the concept too far. If your case is going cold, heat it up when you've got the ingredients.

I have a different theory on this case. I think it was someone who knew Amy and the basic contact with the other girls was either a diversion or he was considering going after another girl. It cant be a coincidence that her killer knew about Amy's mom's promotion. Even so, the Science Center is still the biggest clue. That cant be a coincidence either. I also don't think its a coincidence that Amy was the last girl to receive the phone call, which is another reason I believe her killer knew her. She was the target, not just a girl in general. The cherry on top is on the very day she disappeared, Amy had sat through a "stranger danger" assembly at school. She would've been well aware of not going off with a stranger. The way the two were witnessed briefly interacting also reeks of familiarity.

A group of kids had spotted her and called out to her. She ignored them as if deep in thought. It's a really strange case. I just read where the Science Center was one of Amy's favorite places. Another coincidence?

I'd also like to know how much of Amy's dog's hair was found on the blanket and her body. If more than just a few, they might have went back to her house for some unknown reason.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:56 am

a guy named james renner has a blog devoted exclusively to amy mihalavic
he also talked about the nature center possible link.

i've speculated that amy's killer also killed jonbenet by calling jonbenet and convincing jonbenet to open the door for him.

hard to say what to make of it when i was a kid i got a lot of crank calls or "wrong numbers"

i think with the amy case we can speculate, some have speculated she was killed by the OCCK killer.

my theory is if you call enough girls, one will say yes, and in this case that girl was amy mihalavic

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:03 am

if you call enough girls, one will say yes, and in this case that girl was amy mihalavic

Technically that's true...but random strangers wont be able to correctly guess which girls have mothers who have been promoted at work. To even get that specific in your calls lessens the chance of success. On top of that, he's got to find one not only willing to meet him, but actually leave with him voluntarily. Remember, Amy was not coerced on any level. She's actually excited to be doing this. Every step of the way she was a willing participant until getting in his car. That is when the nightmare begins.

It's not a case a la Alison Parrott, tricked into meeting a "photographer" with a generic phone call after he saw her picture in the paper. We got a peak behind the curtain in that case. Her killer was actually shocked when he saw her show up alone. His original plan was to simply take photographs of her in a public place. Once he saw her without adult supervision, it changed everything.

If it is a stranger, he must have been monitoring her for a period of time.

You're right though...all we can do is speculate. It'll never be solved. They sat on the case too long.

I cant stand James Renner. He tries to get too involved in the cases he covers, and he only pushes the narrative that suits his own needs.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:13 pm

TracyB wrote:
if you call enough girls, one will say yes, and in this case that girl was amy mihalavic

Technically that's true...but random strangers wont be able to correctly guess which girls have mothers who have been promoted at work. To even get that specific in your calls lessens the chance of success. On top of that, he's got to find one not only willing to meet him, but actually leave with him voluntarily. Remember, Amy was not coerced on any level. She's actually excited to be doing this.  Every step of the way she was a willing participant until getting in his car. That is when the nightmare begins.

It's not a case a la Alison Parrott, tricked into meeting a "photographer" with a generic phone call after he saw her picture in the paper. We got a peak behind the curtain in that case. Her killer was actually shocked when he saw her show up alone. His original plan was to simply take photographs of her in a public place. Once he saw her without adult supervision, it changed everything.

If it is a stranger, he must have been monitoring her for a period of time.

You're right though...all we can do is speculate. It'll never be solved. They sat on the case too long.

I cant stand James Renner. He tries to get too involved in the cases he covers, and he only pushes the narrative that suits his own needs.

btw where did u learn of this cartoon?

What i like about The Peanuts Movie 2015 a Charlie Brown cartoon  GetAttachment.aspx

did charles schuzl create that?

also did u ever watch peanuts the movie? makes me warm and fuzzy inside like hot apple cider on a cold autumn day
the whole movie is about charlie brown falling in love with a redhead girl.

re: amy

several girls reported to investigators that they also received calls, and apparently the calls also involved their mom getting a promotion at work.
so if it is the same caller, and investigators believe it was, it isn't necessarily so he knew amy family personally, only her phone #

Amy was deceived.

i speculate other child killings from the OCCK to Jonbenet may also involved deception, such as a phone call.

re: Alison Parrott,

there was a similialr story involving a baby sitter call in canada, i saw it on listverse.

i had an experience i've thought about blogging. kinda interested in your take.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:50 pm

Google images.

I love Charlie Brown. Cedar Fair amusement parks have Snoopy themed kids areas...which is actually surprising. Peanuts aren't really that popular anymore.

several girls reported to investigators that they also received calls, and apparently the calls also involved their mom getting a promotion at work.

THis can be used for both stranger/friendly murderer....

It still allows for the possibility that she knew her killer. To use this ruse he has to know its going to work....as it did with Amy....who just so happens to be literally jumping for joy to go off with this guy. In this scenario, the other calls would be a smokescreen for his real target.

I admit such a ruse is ballsy, risky, and fairly unconventional.

I don't like coincidences...and when they start adding up in a murder, at some point they stop being coincidences and become clues instead.

It was almost a perfect crime. She wasn't supposed to tell anyone. She did. This part bothers me too. I'm glad she told obviously as we wouldn't know anything if she hadn't but her excitement over this meetup is strange and her need to tell one of her close friends combined with this excitement sounds like a girl lost in the eyes of puppy love.

Young girls don't get giddy over meeting strange men...promotion gifts or not. It's a clue that went ignored. Remember...she's not hesitating whatsoever to go on this journey. She's looking forward to it....even after watching a presentation on stranger danger hours before her disappearance.

I also don't like how she ignored her friends when they saw her waiting for her killer. It's another clue. She's exhibiting really odd behavior.

Having said all that, it doesn't rule out some deranged killer. It simply means he somehow got very close to her and targeted her.

I also don't think a teenager should be ruled out. A girl her age would look up to a teen guy. I know it goes against the sketch but eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable.

there was a similialr story involving a baby sitter call in canada,

I remember reading about that. I think her killer knew her too. He knew she had a history of babysitting and he knew her name.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:37 pm

TracyB wrote:Google images.

I love Charlie Brown. Cedar Fair amusement parks have Snoopy themed kids areas...which is actually surprising. Peanuts aren't really that popular anymore.

It still allows for the possibility that she knew her killer. To use this ruse he has to know its going to work....as it did with Amy....who just so happens to be literally jumping for joy to go off with this guy. In this scenario, the other calls would be a smokescreen for his real target.

I don't like coincidences...and when they start adding up in a murder, at some point they stop being coincidences and become clues instead.

It was almost a perfect crime. She wasn't supposed to tell anyone. She did. This part bothers me too. I'm glad she told obviously as we wouldn't know anything if she hadn't but her excitement over this meetup is strange and her need to tell one of her close friends combined with this excitement sounds like a girl lost in the eyes of puppy love.

Young girls don't get giddy over meeting strange men...promotion gifts or not. It's a clue that went ignored. Remember...she's not hesitating whatsoever to go on this journey. She's looking forward to it....even after watching a presentation on stranger danger hours before her disappearance.

I also don't like how she ignored her friends when they saw her waiting for her killer. It's another clue. She's exhibiting really odd behavior.

Having said all that, it doesn't rule out some deranged killer. It simply means he somehow got very close to her and targeted her.

I also don't think a teenager should be ruled out. A girl her age would look up to a teen guy. I know it goes against the sketch but eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable.

there was a similialr story involving a baby sitter call in canada,

I remember reading about that. I think her killer knew her too. He knew she had a history of babysitting and he knew her name.

ok but did you see the peanuts movie? its quite good Smile

James Renner points out the girls numbers were all written down at a nature center so he speculates someone an employee had a log with those names and numbers.

It could be Amy is much more trusting than most girls. it happens. yes if Amy hadn't told her brother and friends we would have no knowledge of this

my theory is that the killer was only in Ohio for a short time and moved out, perhaps due to job. it would explain why apparently there are no identification of him, with 1 exception, Dean Runkle who may or may not killed her.

if he still lives there its surprising he hasn't been ID from locals from his suspect sketch

yeah, its kinda dangerous to be female i realize.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:06 pm

You mean a new Charlie Brown movie? I watched the old shows when I was a kid. Haven't watched any since then.

Yeah no matter what happened or who killed her....the science center is the nexus. No chance in hell of that being a coincidence. I also find it odd that its her favorite place. They really wasted such a valuable clue. They should've been all over that place. It was probably a tour guide, volunteer, or something along those lines. Someone very charismatic who could build friendships with young girls.

It's unfortunate that Amy's mom is dead....and she dove into a bottle after her murder, although understandable. She could've been crucial in any investigation going forward. Could've remembered something.

Were all of her teachers properly vetted?

I wish someone besides James Renner would write about this case.

This case did not deserve to go cold. They should've been on the news a week later showing everyone that blanket and distinctive curtain. It doesn't mean anything now but could've broke the case wide open then.

Its also possible that Amy talked about her mom's promotion at the science center and this info was used to manipulate her. This would take her mom out of the equation.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:09 pm

I just watched that trailer. It is a new movie. Never watched it. Its actually weird seeing these characters with modern technology.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:50 pm

TracyB wrote:I just watched that trailer. It is a new movie. Never watched it. Its actually weird seeing these characters with modern technology.

i watched it and i liked it a lot. my post actualy doesn't make sense if u've not seen the movie but a redhead girl was charlie's love interest the entire movie

yeah i like 3d cartoons such as kung fu dragon and how to train ur dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:53 pm

TracyB wrote:You mean a new Charlie Brown movie? I watched the old shows when I was a kid. Haven't watched any since then.

Yeah no matter what happened or who killed her....the science center is the nexus. No chance in hell of that being a coincidence. I also find it odd that its her favorite place. They really wasted such a valuable clue. They should've been all over that place. It was probably a tour guide, volunteer, or something along those lines. Someone very charismatic who could build friendships with young girls.

It's unfortunate that Amy's mom is dead....and she dove into a bottle after her murder, although understandable. She could've been crucial in any investigation going forward. Could've remembered something.

Were all of her teachers properly vetted?

I wish someone besides James Renner would write about this case.

This case did not deserve to go cold. They should've been on the news a week later showing everyone that blanket and distinctive curtain. It doesn't mean anything now but could've broke the case wide open then.

Its also possible that Amy talked about her mom's promotion at the science center and this info was used to manipulate her. This would take her mom out of the equation.

james renner is the only blogger i know who is on this case, and he was given low level access to autopsy reports and other details. also, he lives in the area.

dean runkle was investigated. i suspect that a major problem is the difficulty in proving any suspect was directly involved in her death.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:08 pm

I think I just figured out the nexus....but if true....this means she didn't know him very well.

he saw a group of girls at the science center. One that he really liked was Amy and he started following her. He overheard her talking to someone about her mom's promotion.

He didn't know her name. This meant he had to call a bunch of girls with the promotion ruse. The moment he found the girl he wanted(Amy), he stopped.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:18 pm

it could be anything really. it could be Amys teacher in school for example. or a pizza delivery guy, it could even be a woman who obtained the number

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down