The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder what Australian nationals (Aussies) think of my Mr. Cruel murdered JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

I wonder what Australian nationals (Aussies) think of my Mr. Cruel murdered JonBenet Ramsey Empty I wonder what Australian nationals (Aussies) think of my Mr. Cruel murdered JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Tue Jul 10, 2018

on reddit and other forums and even this forum i tried to reach out to Aussies of the true crime genre familiar with Aussie crimes like Wanda Beach, Eloise Worledge, Mr. Cruel. Esp Aussie crimes involving young children.

one such Aussie from Melbourne is sherlockholmes76

i proposed to him that Mr. Cruel murdered JonBenet Ramsey

he's actual Aussies from Australia and he is into the true crime genre.

He knows quite a bit about Mr. Cruel and other crimes like Eloise Worledge

sherlockholmes76 doesn't discount it because he and other Aussies have traveled, and USA is a major tourist destination.

Aussies are familiar with USA hollywood movies and famous sports starts and he's heard of OJ Simpson, here in the USA

many TV shows and rap and hip hop music are popular in Australia.

He's been to the USA so he thinks its certainly possible Mr. Cruel could have traveled to the USA.

In Boulder Colorado where I have been, there are actually a lot of Aussies there skiing. Aussies in the USA. and Aussies often study at US universities as exchange students.

sherlockholmes76 admits he's never heard of JonBenet Ramsey and is not familiar with the case facts.

I pointed to him some resources including some documentaries

obviously if the Ramsey's' were vacationing in Melbourne Australia in 1996, and this happened, all the local Aussises from Melbourne would point the finger at Mr. Cruel

on topix aussiesheila is also Aussie

i asked her about my theory of Mr. Cruel and Jonbenet. She said she's heard of Mr. Cruel, but she has her own suspect for murder of Jonbenet.

overall it seems most Aussies are not familiar with Jonbenet, and of course many Aussies now have been born after Mr. Cruel's crime spree.

sherlockholmes76 himself told me he was born and grew up in Melbourne Australia during Mr. Cruel's time, which ended with Karmein Chan in 1991.

so i'm the first person in human history, on a planet with 7.5 billion to suggest

a connection between Mr. Cruel and JonBenet Ramsey

sadly it seems i'm the only one to suggest a connection.

practically no American has ever heard of Mr. Cruel
few Aussies have heard of JonBenet Ramsey

there are both Americans and Aussies who speculated that the California Golden State Killer was Mr. Cruel but now it's been debunked.

Back to top Go down