The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood

Go down

when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood Empty when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood

Post by redpill Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:45 am

Tue Jul 17, 2018

today i click on listverse and i find

10 Outright Lies People Have Spread About Mister Rogers
http://listverse.com/2018/07/17/10-outright-lies-people-have-spread-about-mister-rogers/

which brought back memories of my early childhood

when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood

my mom would sit me in front of the tv turn on seasame street
and i watch

i remember watching

when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood Hqdefa53

and then i remember this

when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood Hqdefa54

the guy with the mustache i remember asking about a fly in his soup, telling grover there's a fly in his soup, or in other episodes the soup is too cold or he wanted a sandwich.

i must have been 2 years old when i saw this

i also remember learning counting from this

when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood Hqdefa55

they would say in sing song voice 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

i remember 3 witches and a stew and wanting chicken, which i was able to find on youtube

when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood Hqdefa56

i remember these 2

when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood C81d9e10

i remember both the yip aliens and yip sound

when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood E5cdc710

they would say over and over yip yip yip yip
i remember seeing it and also saying yip yip

with  mr roger's neighborhood

i remember him telling the story of how he parked his car, and got a ticket as he was getting change to pay for the parking meter, along with the cast

when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood Maxres44

he used models, much like Spectreman

when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood Mister10

and puppets

when i was a toddler i remember watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood 13295610

i recall a merry go around

i'm trying to find it but i recall mr rogers saying some name with the first letter m in it. marry lane or Madeleine or something. it was a character that would show up and say her name.

i now know that the only station that carried both was PBS, which was channel 11 in my area

i also recall they were aired in nursery school or preschool.

by age 5 i moved on to cartoons like underdog and the superfriends, wonder twins activate

i'm re-watching some of these episodes on youtube and wow, i've not seen them since i was like age 2 in the 70s.

then and now i regard the passage of time, and human existence to be one of the greatest mysteries there is.

there was a time when i was age 2, watching seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood, in the 1970s

this mysterious thing called time elapsed,

i'm typing this on Tue Jul 17, 2018, some 40 years later.

i use memory to re-visit that time, though my memory is very hazy

i see today's kids playing with ipads and even iphones, and even have youtube and facebook accounts.

but there was a time in the 70s and 80s when they had seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood

and in the early afternoon and on saturday they had this and cartoons like he-man and voltron

Back to top Go down