The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advance placement courses and doom and gloom over us education system

Go down

advance placement courses and doom and gloom over us education system Empty advance placement courses and doom and gloom over us education system

Post by redpill Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:05 pm

Mon Sep 03, 2018

over the weekend i over heard some teens talking about advance placement courses some teens were taking. some of the newer ones that are offered now that wasn't offered in the 80s include AP statistics and AP computer science, at least not at my school.

back when i was in high school my school sort of gave a special presentation to select students including me, who were in honors courses about this magical thing called advance placement courses

they were something special. we could only take 4 i think in on year. they were not only college level course with thick textbooks but they could also be used as college credit in most state school. only the most elite colleges like the university of chicago won't accept them.

i took over 2 years most of the AP courses from AP english to economics to calculus to physics chemistry biology history. so in effect it is like being a first year college student.

for me there's no difference between these AP courses and regular courses. read a textbook, go to class, then take multiple choice exams, except AP english which was the course i found most difficult. i didn't take ap spanish just honors fourth year spanish. in retrospect i wonder if i should have taken german. spanish i thought was more practical, but thanks to youtube i perfer german nazi ww2 movies.

during this time i listen to news reports of doom and gloom for us education system

basically it is that on international test scores us students score much lower on math and science than asians such as japan and china, and lower than europe. only third world nations that are in poverty score worse.

yet despite this doom and gloom, the us continues to lead in many tech sectors in medicine computers internet etc.

so international test scores say one thing, but actual real world achievements say something else. anyhow asians in order to get the highest scores live in a culture where they spend their teen years studying, so there's that.

i see AP courses as just another courses. there was no AP psychology or sociology in my time, as apparently there is now.

what i realize is if you have above average intelligence and reading comprehension and good memory, you can teach yourself anything and pick up a textbook on AP psychology or sociology and read the textbook, answer some questions and voila you get course credit.

in priciple RDi on the jonbenet case could pick up standard textbooks on forensic crime reconstruction and forensic documentation. i taught myself these topics and case linkage analysis and forensic lingusitics simply by reading the relevant textbooks. but apparently they prefer ignorant drivel instead.

now that i think about it, RDI is evidence science education is woefully lacking.

one forumsforjustice poster is koldkase, who is also on websleuth and topix

this is her claim
koldkase wrote:
"Me, I can use my own eyes and I don't need no special training to see that Patsy wrote the note.
koldkase wrote:
"Patsy Ramsey wrote the note. Period. No question. No reasonable argument. All anyone who is objective has to do is compare her exemplars with the ransom note, not to mention the repeated, innumerable writings, statements, and interviews with the Ramseys which repeat excessively the language in the ransom note." -

koldkase is a house wife with zero scientific or forensic qualifications

similarly, on topix,
Capricorn wrote:
Patsy wrote that note; there's no denying it. Not only would anyone with a working pair of eyes see it, but the lying about the scale and the rest just prove the point. Yes, Patsy was the one and now inadvertently, AK drove the point home for me

Capricorn wrote:
Again, the naked eye is never obsolete or outdated.

All anyone has to do is look at the comparisons and graphology, shmaphology, the writing is the same, both in handwriting and linguistically. You don't even need an expert to state it; it's blatantly a match

For every expert who is wishy washy or "excludes" Patsy, you'll find another who will state it IS Patsy.

yeah that's the ignorance in science that educators have warned about

RDI posters like koldcase and capricorn lack the maturity to do a review of the relevant scientific literature

advance placement courses and doom and gloom over us education system Kam97w10

the RDi posters you read on jonbenet are science dropouts

Back to top Go down