The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is rootlesswriter gone from reddit, am i the Last JIDI

2 posters

Go down

is rootlesswriter gone from reddit, am i the Last JIDI Empty is rootlesswriter gone from reddit, am i the Last JIDI

Post by redpill Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:16 pm

Tue Feb 26, 2019

monkey

i visit reddit and old threads from rootlesswriter, who contacted me about my OCCK Allan letter - JonBenet Ramsey ransom note link, an IDI

i found this

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenet/comments/56f7j2/the_strange_case_of_barbara_mackle_thanks_redpill/

is rootlesswriter gone from reddit, am i the Last JIDI F5c7ce10

it says deleted.

either rootlesswriter quit or he was banned

i think of all the posters i have met over the years from holdontoyourhat to superdave and tadpole to fairm smurf zen900 inspector rex rupert roy23 doober to  Mama2JML  MurderMysteryReader  TracyB

i thought rootlesswriter will survive my death and will promote my OCCK JBR theory after i am dead and gone.

MurderMysteryReader said she will promote my Mr Cruel JBR theory after i am dead and gone.

topix is apparently gone as is crimeshots. and superdave, now in prison and banned from websleuth for pedophilia. holdtoyourhat what is he doing now?

i feel

is rootlesswriter gone from reddit, am i the Last JIDI Star-w15

it is time, for the JIDI to end.

just like me, the last of the JIDI religion.

maybe bennybaku can continue on after i have died. pale

Back to top Go down

is rootlesswriter gone from reddit, am i the Last JIDI Empty Re: is rootlesswriter gone from reddit, am i the Last JIDI

Post by searchinGirl Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:44 am

Rootless seemingly went off the deep end. He changed his name to therakoon. He made a lot of posts on OCCK that weren’t making much sense. But he also said he was a victim. I felt sorry for him. I don’t know what happened to bennybaku. She hasn’t posted for two weeks. Jameson has posted a few times.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

is rootlesswriter gone from reddit, am i the Last JIDI Empty Re: is rootlesswriter gone from reddit, am i the Last JIDI

Post by redpill Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:53 am

searchinGirl wrote:Rootless seemingly went off the deep end. He changed his name to therakoon. He made a lot of posts on OCCK that weren’t making much sense. But he also said he was a victim. I felt sorry for him. I don’t know what happened to bennybaku. She hasn’t posted for two weeks. Jameson has posted a few times.

well that's uh...different

if you watch bigfoot and ufo documentaries there are those who claim bigfoot and ufo abducted them so uh huh.

the recent ID OCCK documentary had a man who said that when he was a boy, a man in a car asked him to come over and attempted to grab him and he believe he was OCCK, which makes me wonder if he is rootlesswriter.

rootlesswriter mus have lived in michigan in the 1970s for this to be true

is bennybaku jameson or someone else? some of bennybaku threads suggests jameson has read my posts.

one thread was the longest ransom note by bennybaku where she lists barbara mackle and the allan letter and leopold and loeb, all in one post which i had already done on this blog

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:15 am

I befriended rootless over the summer after I was able to connect Francis Shelden to Boulder through Adam Starchild and Paladin Press. I also found through public records where Sheldens ranch in Aspen was and it’s sale to someone in Dallas about the time that Shelden fled the country. He doxed himself and the name was different than on the show. I thought the show was good and I learned much more than I ever knew before. I need to watch the last part again. It’s a bit startling to think that John Ramseys father was instrumental in building that air strip on North Fox Island.

Jameson has her own forum still. And now she goes by Jameson245

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:31 am

rootlesswriter contacted me over the occk theory he's a huge fan

i dont know who Francis Shelden is or Adam Starchild

are you saying rootlesswriter is Francis Shelden or Adam Starchild

which show do you mean, the OCCK documentary

ok so jameson is not bennybaku?

who are the 4?

i think maybe your the only one here.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:52 am

Adam Starchild was Sheldens accountant. Or he held his money in trust after FS fled the country to the Netherlands. He helped him to sell his plane in Denver. He also wrote a few books on fraud (which I haven’t been able to find) that were published by Paladin Press, a subversive enterprise that found legitimacy in Boulder. Rootless couldn’t give me the piece to connect a pedophile ring to Boulder. I believe he thought JBRs Murder was a revenge killing from the pedo ring in Michigan.

I thought Benny was Jameson for a while, but I’m not so sure anymore. The four was a typo...I corrected it to forum.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:01 am

you know a lot more about occk than i thought. i only know of this fox island bc of that occk documentary.

rootless told me it was my thread on the allan letter-jbr ransom note that got him thinning occk killed jonbenet

do you plan long term to stick around or do you plan to leave like all the other posters, who simply disappeared without explanation, like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:34 pm

I’ll stick around. I’ll let you know if I’m no longer interested in what you have to say. You posting the same thing about websleuths is a bit repetitive. But your other post are actually quite interesting. You need a like button for me to click. Haha.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:48 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I’ll stick around. I’ll let you know if I’m no longer interested in what you have to say. You posting the same thing about websleuths is a bit repetitive. But your other post are actually quite interesting. You need a like button for me to click. Haha.

thanks, when the other posters ghosted on me, i spent some time thinking they'd be back but nope, they never returned. Shocked

u can tell cynic he can join me if he wants. of the original websleuthers

he is one of the last ones still active

SD is gone for obvious reasons. tadpole hasn't join here. holdontyourhat is gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:46 pm

The thing is... the conversation seems to have died. Occasionally there is something new to say. I’m interested in how science will solve this case. And how a true detective thinks.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:22 pm

searchinGirl wrote:The thing is... the conversation seems to have died. Occasionally there is something new to say. I’m interested in how science will solve this case. And how a true detective thinks.

by conversation do you mean here, or websleuth formsforjustice jamesons forums or reddit?

i'm interested in a strictly scientific approach a la forensic files.

detectives are often wrong or contradict one another

i'm still waiting to hear about the latest round of DNA testing, which may finally destroy RDI once and for all.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:11 am

I thinks it’s gotten pretty boring at those other places. And I fear there are a lot of characters at reddit that have an attitude just like fury/sd in that they just won’t allow IDI to have a voice. It’s so curious to me why conversations about the intruder are so disrespected. What’s the agenda?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:38 am

searchinGirl wrote:I thinks it’s gotten pretty boring at those other places. And I fear there are a lot of characters at reddit that have an attitude just like fury/sd in that they just won’t allow IDI to have a voice. It’s so curious to me why conversations about the intruder are so disrespected. What’s the agenda?

certainly that thread about SD and pedo was kinda exciting. yeah i don't do reddit bc of the downvotes.

i feel ur the only one who reads my posts

i asked tracyB this but are there other crimes or topics besides JBR ur interested in. i know u like that true detective show, but it is a fiction show. i prefer watching real life crime shows on ID or youtube

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:05 am

I watch ID a lot. And I have a friend that acted in an episode of Your Worst Nightmare. She acted in Bad Grandmas too. Some of the shows on ID are very well done, others not so much. Some of my frustration I’m sure is because I’m late to the blogging party.

When it all comes together in my head, I’ll explain to you why I actually think I may know a man that could have murdered JBR. So I keep hoping for the results of the DNA testing too.

Last edited by searchinGirl on Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:17 am

searchinGirl wrote:I watch ID a lot. And I have a friend that acted in an episode of Your Worst Nightmare. She acted in Bad Grandmas too. Some of the shows on ID are very well done, others not so much. Some of my frustration I’m sure is because I’m late to the blogging party.

ive mention it here.

And I have a friend that acted in an episode of Your Worst Nightmare.

which one

any other crimes? you seem to know a lot about occk

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:32 am

She was in the season premiere on New Years Day. She played the husband or boyfriends mother. Mrs Woolridge? Something like that.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:39 pm

searchinGirl wrote:She was in the season premiere on New Years Day. She played the husband or boyfriends mother. Mrs Woolridge? Something like that.

small world.

for the most part i've not seen any reptition of actors as victims in these ID documentaries AFAIK

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:44 pm

Well my son has a friend that was booked on an episode of Homicide Hunter. As I recall he lived in Mississippi or Louisiana and got booked out of New Orleans. I only know about the one time though, and it’s actually filmed in Colorado Springs. Another friend of mine from High School is a morning anchor on the nbc station in Chicago. My two friends and I experienced the mystery of the murder of Mary Mount in New Canaan CT in 1970 that remains unsolved. It could have been Hadden Clark. I think he once confessed to lead the FBI on a field trip but certain facts couldn’t be established and now I guess they don’t believe him.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:50 pm

i am not sure if homicide hunter is real lol. so i stopped watching it. i tried googling the crimes and i found nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down