The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker and dark Rey

Go down

Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker and dark Rey Empty Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker and dark Rey

Post by redpill Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:49 pm

Mon Aug 26, 2019

today it's raining heavily,

what a time it is to be alive as a star wars fan, unless i slip into a coma, abducted, or die before christmas 2019,

today there's a new teaser for Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker

the end is the most discussed,

dark side rey

Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker and dark Rey Scree185
Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker and dark Rey Scree184

there's a lot of commentary on youtube, with a lot of commentators saying this is just rey in a 2 minute vision.

that perhaps darth sidious on the death star temps rey with the promise of power and this vision of her future as his dark side apprentice.

her switchblade lightsaber is similar to maul's.

if rey does fall to the dark side, it's hard to imagine that this could be resolved in just 1 movie, Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker
in 3 hours while also tying up the loose ends of kylo ren and leia and all the other cast, finn and poe dameron

if it is not a vision but happens in the movie, then this probably is a cliff hanger and there will be another 3 movie trilogy of dark side rey and her friend's attempt to redeem her.

it original legends, the emperor doesn't die at the end of return of jedi, he lives on in clone bodies, an idea i hated, and becomes even more powerful and luke, now married to mara jade, becomes his apprentice in order to destroy him with leia's help, who becomes a jedi.

it sounds like sidious returns, possibly as a force ghost, on the destroyed remains of the death star, and rey and maybe kylo ren also talks to him.

no word on the knights of ren, though kylo ren is in it.

so christmas 2019

i know from experience the first couple of weeks the theater is completely packed and i tickets are all sold out and seat with good viewing. Sad

Back to top Go down