The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Rise of Skywalker and Last Jedi sucks, Mandalorian is fun

Go down

I think Rise of Skywalker and Last Jedi sucks, Mandalorian is fun Empty I think Rise of Skywalker and Last Jedi sucks, Mandalorian is fun

Post by redpill Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:07 pm

Mon Jan 13, 2020

i watched Rise of Skywalker and I've also seen Last Jedi and Force Awakens and I admit, my faith in Disney has been shaken.

The movies sucked. Rey is an over powered Mary Sue. Killing off Snoke then bringing back Palpatine makes no sense to me.

Theres a cartoon, Resistance and I also find it disappointing, it's not as good as Clone Wars.

They have a live action drama Mandalorian is fun. featuring baby Yoda. at one point a storm trooper actually punches baby Yoda.

affraid

there are plenty of negative reviews of both Rise of Skywalker and Last Jedi, which I agree with. Anakin was hyped in the prequels as the Chosen one who destroyed the Sith, and they bring back Palpatine only to be destroyed by Rey, supposedly. it's all nonsensical to me.

I think Star Wars ended at Return of Jedi, disney's additions is bad fanfic.

what I find interesting is all the different ideas on how to succeed Return of the Jedi.

There are articles in which George Lucas wanted to go deeper in the world of the midichlorians, which i think is a terrible idea, as I didn't care for the idea.

I've wondered how best to continue after Return of the Jedi

Disney's decision is to attempt to re-do A New Hope in Force Awakens with Rey substituting for Luke

some thoughts of mine,

after Return of the Jedi, you had an imperial remnant and a new republic.

Luke was supposed to train a new generation of Jedi.

My thoughts would be along the lines of you have the New Republic, Luke and his Jedi students, the imperial remnant, so the galaxy is divided between the two

and then a new threat from a previous Jedi, such as Quinlan Vos, Bariss Offee or Ezra Bridger coming from the unknown region, as the new big dark side force weilder. he has his own dark side followers and they attempt to take over the galaxy with a new force not previously seen.

in legends it was the Youzon Vong.

I've had something similar in spirit, but they are led by a clone wars Jedi turned dark sider. he, or shee in case of Bariss offee has started a new dark side cult

Palpatine is dead and stays dead, and no expansion of force powers.

the main character is one of Luke's Jedi students, could be a woman, but not over powered mary sue that rey was. could be the offspring of leia and han solo.

a big problem with female characters is the temptation to turn them into an all powerful mary sue. in force awakens poe was introduced as the best pilot in the reistance, but in rise of skywalker poe and finn thought they were helpless as rey who was introduced as a scavenger, is the best pilot in the galaxy, with no training.

this student will meet the new big bad and be tempted with the dark side.

so this sets up conflict between this new enemy and the Republic, this new enemy could claim to be a continuation of the Separatists faction, that was once lead by Dooku. Quinlan Vos himself was a separatist leader, Captain Engima.

So in effect you have a Separatists vs Republic war all over again.

where does that leave the Imperial renmant? how do they contribute to the story? with palpatine dead, who is their leader?

in legends in legacy of the force, they were led by a person named Roan Fel, and he had his own imperial knights. he was sort of neutral, though the knights were supposed to only obey Fel if they followed the light side.

probably this person could be related to Palpatine, but not necessarily evil or even force sensitive. or could be led by a non-force sensitive moff. or even by grand admiral thrawn

the main character would be Luke's Jedi student, and it could quite possibly end in episode 9 of him or her falling to the dark side, similar to revenge of the Sith.

he faces defeat, doubts, and temptation.

the new big bad could be female, as bariss offee was female.

so a kind of dark ending. would set up the next trilogy as redemption.

someone like Dave Filoni could perhaps flesh out some details, his clone wars are very enjoyable, and this would be like clone wars part 2

Back to top Go down