The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coronavirus and ireland and israel legalizing abortion and gay marriage

Go down

coronavirus and ireland and israel legalizing abortion and gay marriage Empty coronavirus and ireland and israel legalizing abortion and gay marriage

Post by redpill Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:09 am

Sat Mar 07, 2020

when i attended a catholic school, many of the students were ethnicity irish, italian, or german. there were a few black students. i think jennifer was perhaps Iranian or a bit tanned

ireland was once so catholic it rejected abortion rights and gay marriage.

but ireland legalized abortion dec 2018 and gay marriage in 2015

and now ireland and the world has to deal with the coronavirus

skeptics of course considered it a mere coincidence ireland accepts abortion and gay marriage and now rejects the catholic church teachings, and the spread of the coronavirus in 2020

coincidence or a divine message

well i'm not religious but if the god of the bible exists, the timing is pretty good. jews of course also have gay marriage and abortion in the holy land of israel

in the old testament god made it clear that the covenant god has with the israelites is conditioned on the jews keeping god's commandments, which their acceptance of gay marriage and abortion rights have violated it. god threatens consequences for this. god did allow the jews to be defeated by Babylonians for the sin of not keeping his commandments

if god wanted to, he could create a strain of coronavirus that is 99% lethal and with an r naught of 50, and wipe out all the sodomite and abortion supporting nations and peoples of the world leaving behind only born again christian heterosexual prolifers alive.

i uh can change my views accordingly.

affraid

Back to top Go down