The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible. vs genetic genealogy

Go down

There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible. vs genetic genealogy Empty There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible. vs genetic genealogy

Post by redpill Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:09 pm

Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:41 pm

cuntakinte118
·
6 hr. ago

I know it’s so overdone and talked about so much, but I have an affinity for JonBenet Ramsey. We are the same age and I did dance classes that had me dress up like her with all the makeup and costumes. I remember her all over the news that year when I was six years old. I feel a sort of kinship with her and I really want to know what happened.

That being said, I don’t think we will ever know. I lean more toward an intruder or Burke accidentally killing her, but with Patsy gone and the fact the evidence collection was bungled from the beginning, I don’t think it will be solved. Maybe once John passes we’ll get additional info from Burke but I doubt it.

level 2
catcatherine
·
5 hr. ago

There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible.

bustypirate
·
4 hr. ago

Burke. He did it, I just feel like it's the only scenario that makes sense.

afdc92
·
5 hr. ago

The most logical explanation for me is that Burke did it accidentally out of anger when they were playing, and John and Patsy covered it up to protect him and their reputation. It was clumsily covered up, but they got very lucky. They had just lost one child, I think John had lost one of his older children in a car accident not that long before, and there was probably a fear about Burke being removed from the home and put in a psychiatric or juvenile Justice facility.

hypocrite_deer
·
4 hr. ago

I agree, and I also think that the "plan" got committed to when both of them were in a state of extreme stress, horror, and confusion, and maybe not entirely on the same page about what to do.

heartsanddollparts
·
2 hr. ago

I'm just a little bit older than you and also remember seeing her pictures everywhere. I've mentioned before that my grandma was a big tabloid reader and sneaking her magazines to devour everything I could read about JonBenet. This case has been my white whale since I was, like, 8.

The only thing I feel confident in is that this was a family affair; there was no intruder involved. Beyond that, like you said, the case was just extraordinarily mishandled from day 1 and I think that, barring a deathbed confession or a collection of new scientific analyses that weren't previously available, we'll never have an answer

vs

His name was Herbert Rice. He died of cancer in 1991, with two sons who had no idea what he’d done, Bottari said. In the sweeping and exhaustive investigation of the murder, in which police canvassed dozens of streets and interviewed hundreds of people, Rice had never attracted suspicion. He had a short record of arrests for nonviolent offenses, which did not require him to provide a DNA sample that would have been put in criminal databases. A query for relatives in the criminal database, known as a familial DNA search, failed as well.

It was the new technology, known as genetic genealogy, that finally gave police the answer.

ref https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/eve-wilkowitz-murder-dna-rcna21839

There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible. vs genetic genealogy Vlcsn835
There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible. vs genetic genealogy Vlcsn833
There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible. vs genetic genealogy Vlcsn834

There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible. vs genetic genealogy Vlcsn836
There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible. vs genetic genealogy Vlcsn837
There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible. vs genetic genealogy Vlcsn838

There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible. vs genetic genealogy Vlcsn840
There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible. vs genetic genealogy Vlcsn839
There was no intruder. Someone in the family is responsible. vs genetic genealogy Vlcsn841

the sheer number of RDI clone can overwhelm us Forensic sensitive intruder theorists.

doesn't matter how many RDI think

science is the answer

Back to top Go down