The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Go down

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds  Empty Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Post by redpill Wed May 25, 2022 2:20 pm

Wed May 25, 2022 2:12 pm

I watched the first 3 episodes of season 1 of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

*mild spoiler warning*

I have seen both Star Trek Discovery and Star Trek Picard, and I didn't really care for them. So I had low expectations for Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds  Sdc-sp10

i will say the production values are good, as with Star Trek Discovery and Star Trek Picard it looks futuristic.

in the second episode,

An ancient alien relic thwarts the Enterprise crew from re-routing a comet on track to strike an inhabited planet.

the black woman here as in Star Trek Discovery Michael Berhnam saves the say. the black woman is a translator who knows scores of languages and she was able to translate a comet which was a sentient being, via music.

I''m kinda meh on this.

but it does look futuristic with beautiful graphics.

when i was much younger around my college years, I get to be friends with engineers who loved watched and dissected Star Trek The Next Generation, with Deep Space 9 and Voyager also being popular. I could talk about Data and the Borg and Q with them back in the day when it was on TV. The engineers loved Star Trek, sorority girls loved 90210 and a lot of college students liked Friends. Of these Star Trek was closest to my liking.

I feel Star Trek is now all about Diversity and less about good stories.

If I am still alive by friday I do plan to watch Obi Wan.

of course as with Star Trek and Vikings Valhalla one of the main characters is an Inquisitor who is a black woman.

I do hope to see an Obi Wan vs Vader rematch What a Face

Back to top Go down