The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An example of a bigfoot sighting

Go down

An example of a bigfoot sighting  Empty An example of a bigfoot sighting

Post by redpill Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:17 am

Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:13 am

An example of a bigfoot sighting

Some Researchers Are Looking for Bigfoot—Just Don’t Tell Anyone
Enthusiasts from academics to Zumba instructors are dipping their toes into the Bigfoot world. ‘They’re kind of in the Sasquatch closet.’

ALLEGHENY NATIONAL FOREST—Amy Bue set out after nightfall armed with a thermal-imaging camera and two-way radio. The English teacher from Youngstown, Ohio, was hoping to finally get a clear look at Bigfoot.

In dense woods northeast of Pittsburgh, she hiked with a group that included a civil engineer, a wildlife filmmaker and a Zumba teacher. In the darkness they whooped, made loud knocks and let out a long, mournful cry known as the Ohio howl. Then they sat silent for a reply.

“A lot of Bigfooting is just sitting and waiting and listening,” she whispered.

Ten years ago, Ms. Bue says, she was driving past a reservoir when she saw something standing near the shore that was tall and dark brown with broad shoulders. “I think I just saw Bigfoot,” she remembers saying at the time.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-researchers-are-looking-for-bigfootjust-dont-tell-anyone-11663769929

Ten years ago, Ms. Bue says, she was driving past a reservoir when she saw something standing near the shore that was tall and dark brown with broad shoulders. “I think I just saw Bigfoot,” she remembers saying at the time

hasn't happened to me yet alien

Back to top Go down