The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

teen lesbian prom and "Christians"

Go down

teen lesbian prom and "Christians" Empty teen lesbian prom and "Christians"

Post by redpill Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:26 pm

Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:08 am

This popped up on my youtube feed, proms and including teen lesbian prom couples

so I did some clicking and found

teen lesbian prom and "Christians" Tg7KJ0J

teen lesbian prom and "Christians" H9hV4me

teen lesbian prom and "Christians" EJz0OBb

teen lesbian prom and "Christians" 4vRoOoO

teen lesbian prom and "Christians" EOTljIk

teen lesbian prom couples?

the world really has changed a lot.

I don't recall any teen lesbian prom couples or any open lesbian couples.

One of my classmates years down the road told me that there were 2 girls in my class who were in the closet lesbians.

But I didn't hear of any lesbians attending prom in my high school that I can recall.

I also think if it happened it would be talked about a lot. I also think any lesbian couples would be insulted, ridiculed, or asked to do some lesbian kissing for entertainment if it happened.

it could have happened I just don't remember and I don't recall anyone talking about it.

I do think that if there were a lesbian couple to prom they would have to brave a lot of stares and snickering

I think there was some expectation people, good people are Christian. of course in my time there were bad kids who did bad things, drug users and drug addicts, partiers.

But a good person should be a Christian.

according to the Bible,

Genesis 1
New International Version
The Beginning

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

So God created mankind in his own image,
   in the image of God he created them;
  male and female he created them.

18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

But for Adam[f] no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones
   and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
   for she was taken out of man.”

24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity

Romans 1 NIV

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

so according to the Bible, a woman being sexually lustful of another woman is a "shameful" lust

these 3 couples obviously don't care what the Bible says. I don't either, not anymore.

But that's a huge shift in culture I think. Obviously the media has given a lot of attention to LGBT issues.

I wonder how many of the 6 girls would have gone to prom with a boy or had boyfriends had they been born 50 years earlier.

I wonder how much of sexual preference is dictated by society and religion.

especially these 1,

the girl on the right in the pink dress looks like a typical quiet shy "straight" girly
girl that would normally be interested in boys, at least in my time and era.

she's in love with a girl that sort of looks like a boy, with a short hair cut and male clothing. the girly girl is actually taller.

same with this lesbian couple,

teen lesbian prom and "Christians" EJz0OBb

the girl on the right has a short hair cut and suit and tie.

I think the typical straight guy probably would not be interested in a guy who dresses up as a girl, I certainly wouldn't be.

So I am a bit surprised that this seemingly normal looking girl is attracted to a girl dressed as a boy, rather than a boy, and a girl who is shorter than her, as most girls are attracted to boys taller than themselves.

I'm referring to this picture,

the girl on the left wearing a yellow shirt IMO isn't all that pretty, but I guess looks aren't everything.

the girl on the right I'm surprised she's dating a short girl who looks like a boy, rather than a boy who is taller, or maybe a girl who is much more beautiful.

I wonder how they met and how they decided to be more than just friends.

this one

and

the girl on the right with glasses looks plain jane

when I look at this picture

I do think the girl on the right with long hair, pink white and yellow dress is similar in appearance to the attractive girls I went to school growing up with. I wouldn't mind being married to her, though she does look a bit flat chested. I'm find it astounding she's in love with a girl who is shorter than her, and looks and dresses as a boy, instead of a boy taller than herself.

so I'm wondering, if I had been born a female, would I be able to easily attract good looking girls like her?

I'm only 5'5" and I have dreamed of limb lengthening surgery my entire life. I dream via limb lengthening surgery of being 6'0 because being tall is very important to straight girls. It seems I have to spend at least 1 year of my life in a hospital and that it's extremely painful, and $100k.  I've done a lot of research on limb lengthening surgery. My height puts me at the bottom 10% of American males. It is 50% for American women.

So I'm kinda jealous that these seemingly short girls are in a lesbian relationship with taller and very attractive girls.  How easy or hard is it for girls, girls who are say 5'5", to find lesbian love with other girls?

in this picture,

I don't think most straight guys would find the girl on the right with glasses all that attractive. the fact she has a lesbian girlfriend makes me think even below average in looks girls can find lesbian love. the girl on the left in white dress is maybe average which is fine. I'm surprised she's not with another girl who is much more beautiful

teen lesbian prom and "Christians" Tg7KJ0J

I've been insecure about my height in attracting girls. I feel if I was 6'2" I'd have more confidence. It seems below average looking girls don't feel the same insecurity in attracting lesbians. I'm envious.

it seems, in these examples, these girls are attracted to girls with boyish haircuts and boyish clothing, but not actual boys with boy haircuts and boy clothing. and apparently height doesn't matter. so if I were a 5'5" girl, I wouldn't need limb lengthening surgery to attract another girl.

it'd be nice if the Christian God through my Christian prayer gave me a girl similar in looks to this (on the right)

what kills me is that there are girls similar in appearance, with long hair, to the girl on the right, she looks like a typical church girl I went to church with and school with growing up back in the day,

but nope God has never answered any of my prayers ever. I don't believe in God anymore. but if there is one, he answers Lesbian prayers.

it must be good to be a lesbian

Suspect Suspect

Back to top Go down