The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forumsforjustice.org cynic i want to speak to you directly, cynic

Go down

forumsforjustice.org cynic i want to speak to you directly, cynic  Empty forumsforjustice.org cynic i want to speak to you directly, cynic

Post by redpill Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:16 pm

Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:37 pm

I visited forumsforjustice.org  

i saw you posted this cynic

https://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/threads/a-blast-from-the-past-armistead-speaks.10464/

cynic lives. cynic is still active

A blast from the past, Armistead speaks.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Nov 17, 2023.

A blast from the past, Armistead speaks.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Nov 17, 2023.

forumsforjustice.org cynic i want to speak to you directly, cynic  Scree624

H. Ellis Armistead, hired in first few days by the Ramsey criminal defense team of Haddon, Morgan and Foreman, remained as the primary private investigator for three and-a-half years until he abruptly, and unexpectedly, resigned on June 2, 2000.
He was tight-lipped regarding an explanation and there was speculation that perhaps he was developing suspicions about the Ramseys.

The first time I was in the Ramseys’ home,” he says, “it took me ten minutes of walking around just to find the wine cellar. You’d have to be very familiar with the layout of the house to know where that is.”

cynic, Nov 17, 2023

i see you dated it
cynic, Nov 17, 2023

so you are still active.

i think i met you on reddit, you told me to read Delmar England on ffj. reading it, its clear to me you have never studied any forensic science at anytime in your life ever.

cynic this is the tv show Forensic Files

they discuss actual crime cases and interview actual phD forensic scientists and apply it to the same trace fiber shoe print touch DNA evidence as found in Jonbenet

forumsforjustice.org cynic i want to speak to you directly, cynic  Mqdefa12

if you compare how the Forensic Files expert witness discuss fiber hair DNA evidence with how your fellow Delmar England FFJ posters do, its clear FFJ Delmar England is a total ignoramus, which implies you are you to for recommending him.

cynic back in the day, when crimeshots was still active and online, and before my apprentice darth Superdave betrayed me and killed me, like a Sith Lord,
i told superdave to tell you to come to crimeshots so I could talk to you directly.

superdave told me you told him that you only talk to "authentic" people.

crazy how time flies, i remember on websleuth you told me about Jameson, i asked who is Jameson, and you called her an intruder theory nutjob, along with anti-K on topix back in the day. you also called holdontoyourhat an IDI nutjob to.

cynic,

you have a choice

forumsforjustice.org cynic i want to speak to you directly, cynic  Eewgjk10

take the blue pill and believe whatever RDI fairy tale you want.

take the redpill and i'll show you how deep the intruder theory rabbit hole goes

remember all i have to offer you is the truth nothing more.

cynic,

they performed a new round of DNA testing using the most advance latest 2023

this is the intruder theory redpill

Criminal labs have analyzed new and old DNA evidence and handed a detailed report to police
   It is hoped once released, the results will help solve the mystery of the brutal murder of Colorado child beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey
   JonBenét, 6, was found strangled and beaten to death at her Boulder home in 1996, with no suspects ever charged

New DNA testing has been completed which may help solve the decades-old murder of child beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey.

New evidence, as well as some which was previously reviewed, have been analyzed by a criminal lab and returned to police.

The results have yet to be released, but a detailed DNA report has been issued to the authorities.

A police source told The Messenger: 'Time will tell if this is the evidence needed to solve this case.

We know there's evidence that was taken from the crime scene that was never tested for DNA,' he said.

'There are a few cutting edge labs that have the latest technology. That's where this testing ought to be done.

'And then use the public genealogy database with whatever information we get to research and basically do a backwards family tree, which has been wildly successful in solving some very old cases.'

Sources do not believe any of the new DNA evidence will provide a match for the family.

At the time, unmatched DNA was found under the child's fingernails and on her clothes.

The case garnered national attention due to the shocking nature of the crime and the prominence of JonBenét in her local community, where she known as the winner of Little Miss Colorado.

Almost exactly this same time last year, the Boulder Police Department and Boulder County District Attorney's Office announced their plan to consult with private DNA labs in an effort to re-test evidence collected during their investigation of the 1996 murder of 6-year-old JonBenét Ramsey. Using modern technology not available at the time of her death, that testing has now been completed, and there's renewed hope that the girl's killer will finally be identified.

According to The Daily Beast, using information sourced from The Messenger, "The evidence — some of which was previously examined while other pieces were new — was sent off two months ago and has finally been returned to the authorities with a detailed DNA report." As JonBenét's surviving family members await the results of the tests, it's uncertain at this time if there was sufficient DNA available to provide conclusive results.

"Time will tell if this is the evidence needed to solve this case," a law enforcement source told The Messenger. "I hope we get answers, and more importantly, I hope her family finally gets answers."

A crime lab has completed new DNA testing on evidence in the JonBenét Ramsey case, and authorities hope that the latest technology will finally help them find the 6-year-old beauty queen's killer and solve one of the country's most notorious murder mysteries.

The evidence — some of which was previously examined while other pieces were new — was sent off two months ago and has finally been returned to the authorities with a detailed DNA report, a law enforcement source tells The Messenger.

The results have not been released.

"Time will tell if this is the evidence needed to solve this case," says the source. "I hope we get answers, and more importantly, I hope her family finally gets answers."

reference
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12738245/JonBenet-Ramsey-murder-DNA-test.html

https://www.salon.com/2023/11/11/i-hope-we-get-answers-new-dna-testing-completed-in-jonbent-ramsey-case/

https://themessenger.com/news/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-dna-testing-complete-beauty-queen-killer

https://news.yahoo.com/dna-testing-jonben-t-ramsey-160553210.html

and

The DNA has long been a primary piece of evidence in the case. According to a report from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, there was DNA found at the scene that did not match anyone in the Ramsey family. Several close friends were also excluded.

Earlier this month, a crime lab completed new DNA testing on previously-untested evidence. Authorities have not divulged the exact nature of the evidence.

The testing will be compared to familial DNA databases in the hopes of finding the suspect.

"I hope this is what it takes to solve the case," the law enforcement source says. "It's gone on for too long."

"We know there's evidence that was taken from the crime scene that was never tested for DNA. There are a few cutting edge labs that have the latest technology. That's where this testing ought to be done," he said.

"And then," he continued, "use the public genealogy database with whatever information we get to research and basically do a backwards family tree, which has been wildly successful in solving some very old cases."

reference https://themessenger.com/news/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-mystery-beauty-queen-solve-6-year-old-john-patsy-boulder-colorado-dna

this is the conclusion

‘Many Promising’ Leads in JonBenét Ramsey Murder Probe 27 Years Later, Case Is ‘Solvable’: Source (Exclusive)
'When I say we're leaving no stone unturned, I mean it,' a source tells The Messenger as authorities examine new and old evidence in the 27-year-old murder
Published 10/24/23 08:00 AM ET
Steve Helling

Detectives are still on the cold case of JonBenét Ramsey's 1996 murder and have been investigating the unsolved murder on all fronts — but there is new hope in a combination of advanced DNA technology and old-fashioned techniques, The Mesenger has learned.

"We are learning many promising things, lots of leads" a source close to the investigation tells The Messenger, saying authorities still have hope they can find the person responsible for killing the 6-year-old beauty queen nearly 27 years ago.

"This is a solvable case, and it always has been," the source added. "Now we have a lot of new people who are looking into it."

The DNA evidence sent to a private lab is not merely pieces that hadn't already been tested, according to the source. Investigators are also retesting DNA that was previously sent to labs, including traces found on the girl's fingernails and clothing.

"When I say we're leaving no stone unturned, I mean it," says the source. "It's been almost 27 years. Don't you think it's time we get some answers?"

It's comprised of the FBI, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, the Boulder Police Department, the District Attorney's Office, the Colorado Department of Public Safety and Colorado's Bureau of Investigation.

"We are sharing files," says the investigative source. "There is constant communication going on. We have to work together on this one."

She had been strangled, and a garrote was found around her neck. The little girl's skull was also broken from an apparent blow to the back of her head.

An autopsy stated her official cause of death was "asphyxia by strangulation."

A handwritten ransom note that was also found at the scene is another piece of evidence that is getting renewed attention in the investigation.

Police sources say they are once again looking closely at the handwriting and the author's choice of words because they think it might help them find a killer.

The only people authorities have ruled out definitively, the source adds, are members of JonBenét's immediate family.

https://themessenger.com/news/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-investigation-solvable-many-promising-leads-source

cynic, the latest DNA results from using the latest most advance 2023 DNA technology

Using modern technology not available at the time of her death, that testing has now been completed, and there's renewed hope that the girl's killer will finally be identified.

The only people authorities have ruled out definitively, the source adds, are members of JonBenét's immediate family.

cynic you have been living in an RDI fairytale dreamworld.

why don't you start a new post on websleuth and forumsforjustice linking to this post?

call it

back to the future, DNA eliminates family and points to intruder you have been redpilled

cynic

the latest most modern DNA technology retested the old results AND tested new items

why don't you share this with your forumsforjustice and websleuth "friends"

why don't you create a new thread and link to this thread

you have been calling intruder theorists like Jameson and holdontoyourhat and me idi nutjobs, but DNA science prevails on the side of the intruder

cynic you have been living in a dreamworld. an RDI fantasy.

your RDI fantasies have been debunked by the latest 2023 DNA testing.

you should notify forumsforjustice and websleuth of this latest DNA results and testing

intruder theory,

forumsforjustice.org cynic i want to speak to you directly, cynic  P0zg710

cynic, the latest 2023 DNA results, using latest DNA technology testing the original evidence and other items conclusion

forumsforjustice and websleuth should be notified of these latest results,

the only discussion should be intruder theory

you have been redpilled

Back to top Go down