The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

polar vortex winter subzero and birds and mammals

Go down

polar vortex winter subzero and birds and mammals  Empty polar vortex winter subzero and birds and mammals

Post by redpill Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:04 am

Sun Jan 14, 2024

right now

polar vortex winter subzero and birds and mammals  Scree631

where I live there is snow, cold, wind and subzero Fahrenheit temperatures.

weather forecast for tomorrow is coldest Sun Jan 14, since 1997

its so cold I am reluctant to leave the house because I'm afraid my car won't start and I may slip and slide over black ice on the roads. its so cold that salt won't melt ice.

i might slip and fall on ice

there are crows and raccoons and other animals here. I could hear, but not see, a cat meowing.

how the hell do they live in such cold? even with feathers and fur. and do they suffer pain from the extreme cold? what do they eat since everything is buried under snow and frozen. how do such animals and especially crows, which I can see flying and hear squeaking stay warm and alive and what do they eat?

a week ago it was cold but around 30F cold, not -2F cold with wind, and I saw teen girls and young women wearing relatively light clothing in stores like Target and Costco and Walmart as I go shopping. I've not left my house this weekend because I'm concerned about getting stuck in the extreme cold so I don't know if they are wearing such clothing in this weather.

one thing i have done, is I have plenty of extra bread and other food so I just scatter it on my driveway for the crows to eat. it has been extremely windy, i only do this when its cold since I dont want ants and bugs eating it. especially ants.

my gas bill will be enormous. the long term weather forecast is it will get close to 25F by midweek then a second polar vortex by next weekend.

i think something as small as a crow could eventually freeze solid. i imagine at least some warm blooded animals do succumb to the cold and die.

if its not too windy i think i'll donate bread crumbs tomorrow.

I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down