The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fact -Mindhunter book by John Douglas found in Home

2 posters

Go down

Fact -Mindhunter book  by John Douglas found in Home Empty Fact -Mindhunter book by John Douglas found in Home

Post by yk robert Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:00 pm

I'm just testing this to see if this is being laid out correctly- I don't mean to be a pain -I can delete it.
Fact-- The book Mindhunter by John Douglas was found in the house , because Tom Wickman said so--
I have no reference to where he said that, or if he said it at all-- Its just another one of those ''No footprints in the snow because officer French said so" sort of thing.
yk robert
yk robert

Back to top Go down

Fact -Mindhunter book  by John Douglas found in Home Empty Re: Fact -Mindhunter book by John Douglas found in Home

Post by Inspector Rex Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Fact or Fiction? The footprints in the winecellar must have been from the night of the murder, due to A FAST GROWING MOULD ON THE FLOOR, according to Lou Smit.

Was the substance on the floor tested and found to be 'a fast growing mould' or was it in fact, spilled celulose filler from the open/broken bags stored there?
Inspector Rex
Inspector Rex

Back to top Go down

Fact -Mindhunter book  by John Douglas found in Home Empty Re: Fact -Mindhunter book by John Douglas found in Home

Post by yk robert Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Inspector Rex wrote:Fact or Fiction?  The footprints in the winecellar must have been from the night of the murder, due to A FAST GROWING MOULD ON THE FLOOR, according to Lou Smit.

Was the substance on the floor tested and found to be 'a fast growing mould' or was it in fact, spilled celulose filler from the open/broken bags stored there?
-- This is exactly the type of question to be nailed down.
yk robert
yk robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down