The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 5 Empty Re: Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

Post by redpill Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:10 pm

TracyB wrote:

any idea why the girl in blue has a flower tat above her pubic hair?
I'm going to assume she was drunk off her ass, at a party, someone had the equipment to give tats, and she decided to do it. Its obviously an amateur job.

its ugly. Its in a TERRIBLE spot. That pic makes me cringe because she's clearly trying to show it off for the camera. I guarantee she regretted it shortly after getting it.

If she didn't get it removed I guarantee she definitely covered it up with a better tat.

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 5 23kp2mg

lol your take is definitely very different from my take.

my take - you can get any kind of tat and place it anywhere on the body. blue binki girl chose to place a flower near her pubic hair triangle.

even when wearing a blue bikini bottom it's partially covered, you can only see the whole tat when she is completely naked, and it directs your eyes to her pubic hair triangle.

her tat is drawing attention to her pubic hair.
it suggests to me she likes to get her pussy eaten, which i think is kinda of a hot advertisement.
i'd lick it Twisted Evil

that's my take  Cool

personally i'm not much of a fan of tat's or piercings except perhaps a tramp stamp or belly button piercing. piercings in certain places like through the nose septum looks like torture to me.

how did that work out for you? do you still do drugs?
I quit as college was winding down.

good for your long term health. what drugs did you experiment with and how did it go?
personally i've read white flowers who died the very first time they snorted cocaine or heroin, either from OD or an adverse drug reaction. or it caused instant addiction.  What a Face

I dont wear bikinis anymore. I rarely go swimming and not much of a beach person anymore.

so what changed your mind about wearing bikinis and going to the beach?

hmmm, afraid of skin cancer? me 2 Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 5 Empty Re: Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

Post by TracyB Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:26 am

my take - you can get any kind of tat and place it anywhere on the body. blue binki girl chose to place a flower near her pubic hair triangle.

even when wearing a blue bikini bottom it's partially covered, you can only see the whole tat when she is completely naked, and it directs your eyes to her pubic hair triangle.

her tat is drawing attention to her pubic hair.
it suggests to me she likes to get her pussy eaten, which i think is kinda of a hot advertisement.

She's like 14-15...16 tops. Laura is 14 in that pic. She just made a mistake and got a shit tattoo trying to be rebellious. Its also in a spot her parents weren't likely to spot immediately. If she was in college and got a tat in her pubic area a bit more creative than that I might agree with you.

good for your long term health. what drugs did you experiment with and how did it go?

oxy, xanax, cocaine, mushrooms, and marijuana. A bit of meth too. X was too scary and not worth the risk.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:01 am

She's like 14-15...16 tops. Laura is 14 in that pic.

wow, she looks to me a lot older than that. i thought they were more like 17-18 i've been told girls mature faster than boys. both of them are fully developed Smile

She just made a mistake and got a shit tattoo trying to be rebellious. Its also in a spot her parents weren't likely to spot immediately. If she was in college and got a tat in her pubic area a bit more creative than that I might agree with you.

we can *both* be right. imagine this dialogue and scene

me: hey can i see you're entire tat, it's covered by blue bikini bottom

blue bikini bottom girl: proceeds to undress, removes her blue bikini bottom and blushes

me: oh i can't help notice it's a tat of a flower, by your pubic hair. nice neat triangle u got there

blue bikini bottom girl: giggles and blushes

tracyb: were you feeling rebellious?

blue bikini bottom girl: yeah

tracyb: you put it there so your parents weren't likely to spot immediately

blue bikini bottom girl: yeah

me: looks me you put it there cause u want me to lick ur pussy

blue bikini bottom girl: hell yeah. proceeds to spread her legs.

you and i should work together and be a script writer lol.

oxy, xanax, cocaine, mushrooms, and marijuana. A bit of meth too. X was too scary and not worth the risk.

xanax is actually prescription, legally. you must have been quite the party girl in college. overall what do you think of your experience with drugs? i read about all these white flowers getting addicted and dying of an OD. how did you avoid that fate?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:16 am

wow, she looks to me a lot older than that. i thought they were more like 17-18 i've been told girls mature faster than boys. both of them are fully developed

Yeah they do mature faster....but everyone is different. Laura still has her braces on....and she's definitely not fully developed yet. She might even be 13 there...the pic wasn't dated although I'm assuming it was new at the time she posted it.

how did you avoid that fate?
Luck. I also didn't go overboard. I wouldn't use every day and mainly did it on weekends.

I went to Six Flags today. I'm so sick of everyone on their phones. When people cant even put their phones down to have fun, something is wrong.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:32 am

Yeah they do mature faster....but everyone is different. Laura still has her braces on....and she's definitely not fully developed yet. She might even be 13 there...the pic wasn't dated although I'm assuming it was new at the time she posted it.

she looks good in a bikini. not too long after that pic was taken her destiny was to die in a car crash. to my eyes she can pass as say 17

Luck. I also didn't go overboard. I wouldn't use every day and mainly did it on weekends.

how does the high of drugs compare to other experiences?

would you recommend teen girls all experiment with the high of drugs?

for me in health class they showed us the video of the cocaine monkey which is on youtube, as well as testimonies of drug addicts and their regrets.

i've done smoking and drinking.

I went to Six Flags today. .

its obviously warm where you live. it's all snow and ice and cold here.  i've been to six flags in the past, for the roller coaster rides.

and what rides and side shows did you enjoy?

I'm so sick of everyone on their phones. When people cant even put their phones down to have fun, something is wrong

you sound pissed. who did u go with?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:21 am

how does the high of drugs compare to other experiences?

It heightens everything. You're all hopped up during conversations, better mood, etc. It intensifies things like music, sex, and for me especially....roller coasters. We'd do lines of Oxy in the bathrooms at Carowinds and Busch Gardens and then ride coasters.

would you recommend teen girls all experiment with the high of drugs?

No...too dangerous.

and what rides and side shows did you enjoy?

We marathoned Joker and Wonder Woman...

Also rode....

Didn't bother with the animal shows or anything else. between rides we drank a few beers and ate a pretzel.

you sound pissed. who did u go with?
One of my friends.

Not pissed....just tired of how the world is constantly focused on a screen, especially when you're at places when there's no reason to have a screen in your face.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:35 am

Kate Jones was strapped into a back seat as the vehicle submerged with its mesh door snapped into place,

When other passengers in the vehicle lifted it back onto its tires, it rolled into the lake with Jones still inside.

What fucking luck....

According to the report, deputies responded to the accident at 12:28 a.m.

That's too late to be riding an ATV over a dam at a lake. Jesus. Use your brain.

Was that school shooter targeting girls? Damn.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:53 pm

It heightens everything. You're all hopped up during conversations, better mood, etc. It intensifies things like music, sex,

perhaps i should give it a go lol

and for me especially....roller coasters. We'd do lines of Oxy in the bathrooms at Carowinds and Busch Gardens and then ride coasters.

no one noticed you and your pals were high on drugs?

No...too dangerous.

you seem immune to any bad effects

We marathoned Joker and Wonder Woman...

what was your fav?

Didn't bother with the animal shows or anything else. between rides we drank a few beers and ate a pretzel.

sounds to me you had a nice date. is this from work?

i've mused about moving from one location to another, then making new friends dates etc
someplace warm

That's too late to be riding an ATV over a dam at a lake. Jesus. Use your brain.

she's dead now.

i try to imagine what she experienced those last minutes of her life. being trapped in that UTV, under cold water in a lake, 10 feet under. i'd think she can easily open the door and swim to safety ?

Was that school shooter targeting girls? Damn.

no, the shooter targeted both but i only included girls.

btw my local library is giving a talk on the villisca axe murders.
i've seen several cases including jodi arius, i've thought about posting them when u have more time. u seem really busy lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:58 pm

what was your fav?

Joker is my favorite ride there. Wonder Woman is the newest ride though. It's amazing. It has massive lines but so many people can fit on it at once it doesn't take very long.

Wonder Woman goes 70mph and it feels even faster. The reason I marathon it is I don't know how long a ride like that can last. Its already went down twice for maintenance due to the brakes wearing out. That thing is a monster. One time I went with coworkers and they got scared when we were standing under it as it goes over the fence by the line and refused to ride it.

The Superman ride is crazy too. I didn't ride it on this visit as we were only gonna be there a few hours plus my friend didn't want to ride it.

You want to see the two craziest rides I've ever been on?

Technically Fury is bigger but skyrush was super intense. Felt like I was gonna fly out of my seat.

u seem really busy lately.
No more than usual. Just had a real busy week last week...the business trip and then my six flags trip.

We might go to Magic Mountain friday. Magic Mountain is open every day in 2018 and I want to take advantage of them being open during the off season. Normally they wouldn't even be open now.

i try to imagine what she experienced those last minutes of her life. being trapped in that UTV, under cold water in a lake, 10 feet under. i'd think she can easily open the door and swim to safety ?
Two reasons...

She was injured

She wasn't expecting the ATV to roll into the water

She probably had seconds to react.

They were probably drinking too. That is a pattern in a lot of these cases.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:57 pm

Joker is my favorite ride there. Wonder Woman is the newest ride though. It's amazing. It has massive lines but so many people can fit on it at once it doesn't take very long.

Wonder Woman goes 70mph and it feels even faster. The reason I marathon it is I don't know how long a ride like that can last. Its already went down twice for maintenance due to the brakes wearing out. That thing is a monster. One time I went with coworkers and they got scared when we were standing under it as it goes over the fence by the line and refused to ride it.

The Superman ride is crazy too. I didn't ride it on this visit as we were only gonna be there a few hours plus my friend didn't want to ride it.

these are all DC superhero franchise characters.
i think i should move to california! i've been to the six flags close to where i live, but its closed now.
Feb is winter for most of us

No more than usual. Just had a real busy week last week...the business trip and then my six flags trip.

We might go to Magic Mountain friday. Magic Mountain is open every day in 2018 and I want to take advantage of them being open during the off season. Normally they wouldn't even be open now.

so...if i were in california right now, would u let me tag along ? or would your friend not allow that?

Two reasons...

She was injured

She wasn't expecting the ATV to roll into the water

She probably had seconds to react.

They were probably drinking too. That is a pattern in a lot of these cases.

all sound reasonable.

her decision to remain in the UTV is what costed her life.

the description of the UTV though it sounds like it was a wire mesh type door so how hard to open?
i think it must have fell with the door facing the bottom of the lake, and again it was midnight when this happened.

u and i learned a safety lesson about UTV on a lake in the middle of the night.

did you know there is a website called everipedia that basically does the same thing i'm doing, only they hare fully staffed. a huge number of these white flower deaths are also featured on everipedia. it says one of the founds of wikipedia started it.

i think then i should wait after this weekend then to revisit some old cases ?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:05 am

these are all DC superhero franchise characters.

Six Flags has most of its coasters themed to superheroes. There's a bunch of different Jokers, Supermans, Batmans, etc.

I've been to most Six Flags. My favorites are...

Six Flags Great America(Chicago)

Six Flags Great Adventure (New Jersey)

Six Flags Fiesta Texas

Magic Mountain is awesome but it is in dire need of having its coaster lineup revamped and improved. It has a hypercoaster but its really old and is probably the worst hyper in the country. get rid of it. A park this huge needs a major coaster to stand out. The ride Green Lantern is a prototype of the 4D coasters and has a shitty reputation. Get rid of it and get a real 4d coaster. They should completely eliminate coasters like Viper, Riddler's revenge, and Ninja.

Yeah you could go. I've been to parks with all types. I've been to CoasterCon and Coasterstock.

the description of the UTV though it sounds like it was a wire mesh type door so how hard to open?
i think it must have fell with the door facing the bottom of the lake, and again it was midnight when this happened.

Yeah I've seen these types and it probably got damaged to where she couldn't climb out very easy. She didn't have enough time.

Yeah I've seen Everpedia before. Pretty good site.

I love cold cases. charleyproject used to be one of my favorite sites.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:25 pm

ix Flags has most of its coasters themed to superheroes. There's a bunch of different Jokers, Supermans, Batmans, etc.

I've been to most Six Flags. My favorites are...

Six Flags Great America(Chicago)

Six Flags Great Adventure (New Jersey)

Six Flags Fiesta Texas

Magic Mountain is awesome but it is in dire need of having its coaster lineup revamped and improved. It has a hypercoaster but its really old and is probably the worst hyper in the country. get rid of it. A park this huge needs a major coaster to stand out. The ride Green Lantern is a prototype of the 4D coasters and has a shitty reputation. Get rid of it and get a real 4d coaster. They should completely eliminate coasters like Viper, Riddler's revenge, and Ninja.

you have a real passion for roller coasters! you're my own personal great flags roller coaster expert! ur like yoda and i'm luke when it comes to roller coasters.

hey i can give you a roller coaster- one a little closer to the bedroom ! Twisted Evil

Yeah you could go. I've been to parks with all types. I've been to CoasterCon and Coasterstock.

sounds like fun. ur friends won't mind? do u like virigina or california better?

Yeah I've seen these types and it probably got damaged to where she couldn't climb out very easy. She didn't have enough time.

obviously, she died. but not leaving the vehicle when everyone else did is surprising to me.

Yeah I've seen Everpedia before. Pretty good site.

a huge number of these deaths result in a page on everpedia.

I love cold cases. charleyproject used to be one of my favorite sites.

yeah one case that used to be on charleyproject that i personally worked on was dana point jane doe, and i played an important role personally in getting that solved.

i just watched a 3-part documentary on jodi arias from the ID channel.

i was hazy on the details of that case until i saw the documentary. prior to watching it all i knew was some crazy chick murdered her boyfriend.

i used to hear from you several times a day but now i only see you in the morning when i wake up Question i figure u must be busy

i've thought about talking about the jodi arias case but wow. What a Face it kinda hits home.

btw i saw ur most recent additions -

Ashlee Holtman 15
Summer Piercy 19
Mikayla Dawn Focht 18

all atv deaths. i've never heard of these cases. were these in ur local news? for me personally i check the news.

Mikayla Dawn Focht 18 that guy just ran away leaving a completely dead girl on the atv crash site?
wow. What a Face

re:  Summer Piercy 19

23-year-old Nicholas Sturgeon of Munfordville was driving the 2014 Kawasaki Teryx when he collided with a ditch that caused the ATV to flip.

Piercy was pronounced dead at the scene.

in my earlier thread a lot of white flowers died just this way, a ditch causes atv to flip over. killing the girl.

i am not sure if i ever mention this but going over the thread

Meghan and Shauna Murphy, 15 and 17

i've never head of that case i guess u must have when it was local news where u lived?

so both were completely drunk and died but a third girl survived. and there was a live electric wire when they crashed in an electric pole?

yikes

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:27 pm

all atv deaths. i've never heard of these cases. were these in ur local news?
Google. I was trying to find a specific ATV death from a few years back but couldn't find it. It pulled up several others though.

Meghan and Shauna Murphy, 15 and 17

i've never head of that case i guess u must have when it was local news where u lived?

Yep...sad and fucked up story. I sympathize with the young sister. She's depending on Shauna to actually have a fucking clue and of course....has to die thanks to her immaturity.

When their parents wanted the story buried to the point they didn't even want the guy charged, I was flabbergasted. Technically they're right...their daughter is to blame...but holy shit wanting to let people off the hook who share responsibility is an outrage.

If you're gonna take your little sister to get drunk....have a ride home already planned. God....the stupidity in some of these cases is astounding.

Mikayla Dawn Focht 18 that guy just ran away leaving a completely dead girl on the atv crash site?

Some people think she was raped, killed, and they staged it to look like an accident. Not sure I buy it to that extent but obviously something went horribly wrong and the fact they just left her there like trash is a red flag.

This is one reason you have to be wary when it comes to going out with older guys. Technically she's 18 but she's still in high school and if shit goes down, they're going to overreact.

A life destroyed....over guys, drinking, and ATVs.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:59 pm

Yep...sad and fucked up story. I sympathize with the young sister. She's depending on Shauna to actually have a fucking clue and of course....has to die thanks to her immaturity.

When their parents wanted the story buried to the point they didn't even want the guy charged, I was flabbergasted. Technically they're right...their daughter is to blame...but holy shit wanting to let people off the hook who share responsibility is an outrage.

If you're gonna take your little sister to get drunk....have a ride home already planned. God....the stupidity in some of these cases is astounding.

age for drinking is usually 21 .  the sister was she also drinking it sounds like it. if i were the parents i would want it buried to. not how u want ur daughters to be remembered.

if u r the parents do u want people to know they were drunk?

plus some in the public feel they got what they deserved esp victims of drunk drivers.

Some people think she was raped, killed, and they staged it to look like an accident. Not sure I buy it to that extent but obviously something went horribly wrong and the fact they just left her there like trash is a red flag.

This is one reason you have to be wary when it comes to going out with older guys. Technically she's 18 but she's still in high school and if shit goes down, they're going to overreact.

A life destroyed....over guys, drinking, and ATVs.

could be a conspiracy theory. atv deaths are extremely common. perhaps he was injured struck in the head and disoriented. is there an autopsy report for her? does she have semen in her ?

in the news is the death of Rachel Brandman 19
on January 28, 2016, University of South Carolina 19-year-old Rachel Bandman was found dead at the HUB apartments

Rachel took Oxycodone and xanax resulting in death

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 5 72195610

she looks nice. any idea why she would take oxycodone?

the drug dealer is in addition to the usual drug charges is also charged with a homicide

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:27 am

if u r the parents do u want people to know they were drunk?
No...but you also don't want the guys giving them liquor to simply get away with it. They intentionally didn't want anyone held responsible. That is strange when it comes to teen deaths.

the sister was she also drinking it sounds like it.
They were both underage and both wasted. THis is why Shauna pisses me off so much. Her little sister didn't have a chance. She's wasted and doesn't understand that her life is literally in her drunk sister's hands.

is there an autopsy report for her? does she have semen in her ?
Looks like the story has been buried. This happens in many cases now. Our social media culture and how everything lives or dies by its trending value does not cater to updates in older stories.

she looks nice. any idea why she would take oxycodone?

A LOT of college girls are taking Oxy. They're not lying when they say its an epidemic. It's really bad.

Oxy and xanax is a great combo...its also a deadly one.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:34 am

On Monday February 6, 2018, authorities responded to a call on Bryce Hardison Road in Deep Run where they found Ramsey shot​ in the head.

I didn't even see this one yesterday yet I posted after this one. Strange.

Anyways....looks like a suicide. I googled her and found an article that said she was in critical condition after accidentally shooting herself in the chin. After she died, no articles claiming this.

Either way....a total waste.

Northwestern student dies, cause of death unknown

I'll go out on a limb and say drug overdose.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:34 am

Kirsten Fritch

I remembered this case and wanted to post it. It is absolutely disgusting.

Dobbs started dating Fritch after they met online. He moved into the family's home a few weeks ago. DeRamus says Fritch's mother wanted him out.

"He just seemed like a lowlife," she said. "I thought what was Kirsten doing with this idiot."

Deplorable parenting skills. Under no circumstances whatsoever should you allow your teen daughter to move her 21 year old loser boyfriend she met online into your house. Not just for obvious reasons but also for the sake of your other daughter.

That decision cost all three of them their lives.

I do have a question...

Why in the hell is a cute 16 year old having to look for a boyfriend online?!? If so...why HIM?!?

Kirsten was a Jr. Honor student at Lee High School. Kirsten was very reserved, however she was extremely compassionate and always willing to help those who needed guidance. She was an accomplished violinist and was heavily influenced by music and art.

Where did she go wrong? How do you go from a honor student and violinist to moving 21 year old losers into your house?

Everybody failed her...especially her mom.

DeRamus says Fritch's mother wanted him out.

He never should've been allowed through the front door to begin with.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:47 am

No...but you also don't want the guys giving them liquor to simply get away with it. They intentionally didn't want anyone held responsible. That is strange when it comes to teen deaths.

yeah but what if those teen girls collided with a family car killing both parents and all the kids

They were both underage and both wasted. THis is why Shauna pisses me off so much. Her little sister didn't have a chance. She's wasted and doesn't understand that her life is literally in her drunk sister's hands.

i'm kinda glad that they didn't kill anyone else.

A LOT of college girls are taking Oxy. They're not lying when they say its an epidemic. It's really bad.

Oxy and xanax is a great combo...its also a deadly one.

yeah when i look at her picture

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 5 72195610

i'm thinking wow Rachel Brandman 19 has some nice uh shoulders

the drug dealer and friend is charged and its in the news now.

I didn't even see this one yesterday yet I posted after this one. Strange.

Anyways....looks like a suicide. I googled her and found an article that said she was in critical condition after accidentally shooting herself in the chin. After she died, no articles claiming this.

Either way....a total waste.

i think it was a suicide but looking at her pics

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 5 E3302c10

she seems happy

I'll go out on a limb and say drug overdose.

i'm thinking sudden death. just a week ago not one but 2, including a teen irish girl on a beach, had sudden death.

Deplorable parenting skills. Under no circumstances whatsoever should you allow your teen daughter to move her 21 year old loser boyfriend she met online into your house. Not just for obvious reasons but also for the sake of your other daughter.

That decision cost all three of them their lives.

I do have a question...

Why in the hell is a cute 16 year old having to look for a boyfriend online?!? If so...why HIM?!?

obviously it didn't work out with her. but u were 12 when u lost your viginity. ur still alive. and u seem to have fond memories of your first sex partner. you write like it was one of the best experiences of your preteen life. reading it it was kinda hot. ur kinda good at writing about sex. i might revisit that thread and reread what you wrote Embarassed

Where did she go wrong? How do you go from a honor student and violinist to moving 21 year old losers into your house?

Everybody failed her...especially her mom.

as a guy i'd be flatttered if a 16 year old virgin wants to move in with me Smile

if a 16 year old wants to move in with me i won't stab her with a knife. Laughing

re Mikeala Evelyn "Millie" Wagner 18

what was cause of death?

re Mikayla Marie Angel-Weiss 14

this was suicide right?

re Siera Kai Hadley

that must been one boat ride

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:10 am

obviously it didn't work out with her. but u were 12 when u lost your viginity. ur still alive.

Yeah..but I didn't have a 21 year old loser moving into my house....and my mom wouldn't have been crazy enough to allow it.

yeah but what if those teen girls collided with a family car killing both parents and all the kids
I'm not excusing their idiocy and yes....very lucky only they got killed.

My issue is that her younger sister never should've been placed in that scenario to begin with. It was incredibly irresponsible.

I'm kinda glad that they didn't kill anyone else.

Me too...it's the only good thing that can be taken away from that tragedy.

re Mikeala Evelyn "Millie" Wagner 18

what was cause of death?
They didn't list one. Probably suicide. If its an accident, murder, etc. you can usually find an article mentioning their death.

re Mikayla Marie Angel-Weiss 14

this was suicide right?
Yes.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:24 am

Yeah..but I didn't have a 21 year old loser moving into my house....and my mom wouldn't have been crazy enough to allow it.

i missed that detail haha. i was thinking the girl moving in with bf.

I'm not excusing their idiocy and yes....very lucky only they got killed.

My issue is that her younger sister never should've been placed in that scenario to begin with. It was incredibly irresponsible.

i've not heard of this case until you posted it, but now that u mention it, yeah probably not a good idea.

we can learn from other mistakes, esp the lethal kind.

they've been dead since 2005. it's 2018 now.

perhaps the parents didn't want criticism for bad parenting either.

Siera Kai Hadley

August 20, 2001- June 1st, 2015
Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 5 869779

that must have been one hell of a boating accident. what happened?

btw are you a Survivor fan ? there's a new season tonight i plan to watch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:31 pm

perhaps the parents didn't want criticism for bad parenting either.
Yeah they definitely wanted it buried...and used their political connections to make it happen.

Awful. I wish one of the witnesses at the party would've come forward but no chance of that happening.

Siera Kai Hadley

Yeah that was a disaster. They don't really know what caused the boat to capsize.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:27 am

Yeah they definitely wanted it buried...and used their political connections to make it happen.

Awful. I wish one of the witnesses at the party would've come forward but no chance of that happening.

if you're the parents what does it say both daughters were completely drunk then died from a drunk driving accident?

Yeah that was a disaster. They don't really know what caused the boat to capsize.

she wasn't the only one to die on that boat there were several other deaths. and she was also wearing a life jacket to?
strange, i wouldn't think she'd drown.

there were survivors to, i'm surprised being alive they didn't offer a detailed account of what happened, as in what led to the boat being capsized.

i've seen a 3 part special on jodi arias. are you interested in that case? you're going to be gone tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:31 am

if you're the parents what does it say both daughters were completely drunk then died from a drunk driving accident?

I don't blame the parents. Teen girls like to get drunk. It's a rite of passage. The problem is when the older daughter decides to take her younger sister to the party knowing both of them are going to get drunk and she knows she'll be driving home.

It's beyond irresponsible.

are you interested in that case?

I remember Jodi but I didn't follow it closely. Were there some interesting details I missed?

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:57 am

I don't blame the parents. Teen girls like to get drunk. It's a rite of passage. The problem is when the older daughter decides to take her younger sister to the party knowing both of them are going to get drunk and she knows she'll be driving home.

It's beyond irresponsible.

you may not blame the parents on a personal level but there are people out there in the public that might say these are bad parents who raised their children badly.

i agree with what you wrote. for me the safety lesson is don't be a passenger of a drunk driver bc they may strike a tree or another car and kill u

laura yost was also a passenger of a driver who was drunk and high iirc

I remember Jodi but I didn't follow it closely. Were there some interesting details I missed?

now that you mention it what are some cases and topics that interest you? we can talk about that.

a lot of the real life crime murder shows i've seen on the ID
involve real white females being attacked and murdered, often raped.

you're a white female and i'm hesitant to talk about this with u. a true crime about a white female being raped and murdered. i've seen many such episodes but i've decided since u're here i'm not going to post them.

on most recent the case with paula zahn for example the most recent episode showed a teen girl walking behind her home in california where she was attacked and stabbed to death. they caught the guy.

on most recent episode of crimes that shook australia is about the begas school girl murders. 14-year-old Lauren Margaret Barry and 16-year-old Nichole Emma Collins of Bega, New South Wales on 6 October 1997. The girls were abducted by Leslie Camilleri and Lindsay Beckett, if u weren't here i might mention it, but since u r, it's about 2 white teen australian girls raped and murdered by 2 adult australian males, in australia. while camping in the forest.

i am watching it and i'm thinking wow, being 2 teen girl and camping in the forest australia or usa can result in u getting raped and murdered

kinda reminds me of what happened to abigail williams and libby german

jodi arias is one of the very few real crime where it is a white female who attacks and kills her bf.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:34 pm

you're a white female and i'm hesitant to talk about this with u. a true crime about a white female being raped and murdered. i've seen many such episodes but i've decided since u're here i'm not going to post them.
I'm not a snowflake drowning in faux outrage. No reason to censor yourself when it comes to posting about cases. Obviously I'm interested in crime. I've read and researched some bat shit crazy crimes over the years.

on most recent the case with paula zahn for example the most recent episode showed a teen girl walking behind her home in california where she was attacked and stabbed to death. they caught the guy.
I really need to catch up on Paula Zahn seasons. It used to be one of my favorite shows.

what are some cases and topics that interest you?

Off the top of my head...

Yogurt Shop murders
Melissa Witt
Richard Evonitz(serial killer in VA)
Dean Corll(The Candy Man)
Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka
Kortne Stouffer
Jody Lynn Brant

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next