The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 4 Empty Re: Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

Post by redpill Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:10 am

Kristyn Kromko 16 Julianna Ward Brown and Darian Locklear

i wonder how i survived my own teen years as a driver. i'm kinda parnoid about driving now, esp since there is snow and ice where i live

17-year-old Samantha Jo Lubbers and 18-year-old Kennedi Ingram are similar looking as can be for unrelated and they both died from train

how can you not see a train coming ? confused

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 4 Empty Re: Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

Post by TracyB Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:21 am

I didn't know them. I was at UNC when this happened.

Two more suicides happened in the cluster, one of which went to the same school as Allison.

Kennedi Ingram, 18, an Eaton High School senior, was driving west on 5th Street about 6 p.m. Tuesday  Feb 06, 2018 when she crossed the tracks in an SUV, according to Eaton police Sgt. Kevin Sturch. She was struck by a southbound train and pronounced dead on the scene, Sturch said.

They need to rule out suicide in her case.

She was probably looking at her damn phone while listening to music.

Very sad. She's gorgeous and so happy in those photos.

17-year-old  Samantha Jo Lubbers
I remember hearing about this story. Terrible tragedy.

She wasn't paying attention whatsoever. Completely preventable. Hit the train right after pulling out of her driveway. She had slowed down but then sped up. Jesus. I don't know if they proved it but I guarantee she was playing with her phone and not actually focusing on the task at hand.

how can you not see a train coming ?
By playing with your phone. In Samantha's case, there wasn't even a crossing light or anything. Take your eyes off the road, send some texts, don't focus on how much gas you're giving your car as you pull out of your driveway...BAM....its over.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:26 am

Kristyn Kromko 16

I feel sorry for her. She was doing the right things. Had just got her drivers license, got her brother's car, and had just got a job at Taco Bell to pay for it.

One little mistake....and its over.

Like you, I'm lucky to have made it out alive. There is bad weather in Virginia and I drove in plenty of it.

The worst was when I'd be driving home at like 1-2 am and its pouring rain and I could barely see anything. I was scared shitless...and you're not supposed to drive scared.

My mom was smart to get me that Tundra. It probably saved my life.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:30 am

She reportedly became trapped under a fence as students queued to get into Missoula nightclub in Walkergate on Wednesday night.

I used to worry about this very thing happening to me...especially at concerts when I'd be in the front with tons of people pushing forward.

What a terrible way to die.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:59 am

The Florence County Sheriff's Office in northern Wisconsin says 21-year-old Ellie Helm died after crashing the ATV into a tree Friday night. Passenger Justin Krause was injured.

Officials say speed, inexperience in operating an ATV and alcohol were all contributing factors in the crash.

Jesus. As I've mentioned before, that could've been me. I did the same shit in college. Been in the EXACT same situation....drunk college kids partying....drunk college kids decide to bring out an ATV...drunk college kids start showing off.....then fate takes its course.

I made it....she didn't.

Terrifying.

Jessica Elkins 15

Sad.

The Christmas of 2007 was my last Christmas at home before going off to college. It was great. Sad to think while we were having that amazing time that she was hooked up to machines dying from meningitis.

I've said it before but life is so cruel.

Anna Gabrielle Hawkins was killed on June 10 after the SUV she was “car surfing” on went into a curve, lost control and hit an embankment, authorities said.

The level of stupidity in this easily preventable tragedy is just off the charts insane. Dear Lord.

A perfect example of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

I know I come across as harsh in some of these cases. I was wild too...but there are limits. You're crossing it when doing something like this.

Anna was Captain and MVP of the Varsity Soccer team at Dawson County High School. She was top of her class academically. Anna was loved by everyone and a light to everyone who met her.

What the fuck were you thinking?!? Jesus Christ.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say she was trying to impress a guy and/or there was drinking involved.

How heartbreaking for her parents. I saw an article where her mom said she didn't believe the car surfing story. Denial of course...but understandable. Who wants to believe their daughter, who appears to have everything going for her and so much to live for, would do something so idiotic?

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Did you hear about that school shooting? Its worse than Columbine. They haven't listed the victims yet though.

They have to get this shit under control. I have always been an advocate of having military guards stationed at schools...especially preschool and kindergarten.

I have a business trip tomorrow and will be gone six days. I rarely use the net while on these trips so I doubt I post. When the victims names are released, maybe you can post them here.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:34 pm

TracyB wrote:Did you hear about that school shooting? Its worse than Columbine. They haven't listed the victims yet though.

They have to get this shit under control. I have always been an advocate of having military guards stationed at schools...especially preschool and kindergarten.

I have a business trip tomorrow and will be gone six days. I rarely use the net while on these trips so I doubt I post. When the victims names are released, maybe you can post them here.

yeah i did, cnn says 17 killed. pretty crazy. a year ago it was abby and libby and this year on feb 14 its a school shooting.

thanks for the heads up, about 6 days. stay safe where ru heading?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:40 am

where ru heading?

Atlanta.

I've already lined up two restaurants to check out....

http://www.varasanos.com/

http://www.grindhouseburgers.com/

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:45 am

TracyB wrote:
where ru heading?

Atlanta.

I've already lined up two restaurants to check out....

http://www.varasanos.com/

http://www.grindhouseburgers.com/

you have a very long flight ahead of you.

hey those look like fancy restaurants.

i hope to hear from you in 6 days Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:23 pm

No updates in the week I've been gone?

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:35 pm

TracyB wrote:No updates in the week I've been gone?

hey welcome back! i was waiting to hear from you. i didn't want to deluge you with things to read. how's your trip? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:58 pm

I was looking forward to some new cases to read. I was shocked when there were no new posts.

My trip was alright. I'll tell ya one thing that is really bizarre....my self imposed internet blackout on business trips. You forget how reliant you are on it and how big of an impact it has on your day to day life. It also causes you to notice even more how literally everyone is plugged into the borg.

That burger place was amazing. God I wish they had one of those here. I also got a hot dog at some random hot dog stand near the courthouse that was easily one of the best hot dogs I've ever had. mustard and sauerkraut.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:40 am

TracyB wrote:I was looking forward to some new cases to read. I was shocked when there were no new posts.

My trip was alright. I'll tell ya one thing that is really bizarre....my self imposed internet blackout on business trips. You forget how reliant you are on it and how big of an impact it has on your day to day life. It also causes you to notice even more how literally everyone is plugged into the borg.

That burger place was amazing. God I wish they had one of those here. I also got a hot dog at some random hot dog stand near the courthouse that was easily one of the best hot dogs I've ever had. mustard and sauerkraut.

I was looking forward to some new cases to read. I was shocked when there were no new posts.

i thought to postpone any new cases until you returned. i figure it's best to wait since you have stories from your trip. Cool

the only time i have that sort of thing is when i'm in the woods, and even then it feels weird. funny you say borg. that's a star trek term Smile

how many other people were on the trip? did you sleep in your own room or did you share it?

That burger place was amazing. God I wish they had one of those here.

now i'm jealous lol. i love burgers to. Smile

I also got a hot dog at some random hot dog stand near the courthouse that was easily one of the best hot dogs I've ever had. mustard and sauerkraut

ok. i have a costco club membership and i eat the hotdog at the food court. so i'm probably a bit ho-hum about hotdogs since i often eat there.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:45 am

There were six of us on the trip. I had my own room. Only news I watched was local...which always feels weird as I see this local world I will only be in temporarily. That has always tripped me out on any vacations/trips. You get to momentarily experience others permanent lives.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:11 am

Check this out.

here's Ellie Helm(from last page of white flowers)

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 4 Pcgwnx10

here's a pic of Laura Yost and a friend from years ago....

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 4 23kp2mg

Same girl?!? If not, her and Ellie are definitely related. Both have tattoos also.

I just looked up Ellie. She's not from North Carolina(Laura was) but this doesn't mean the two couldn't have been friends.

yeah I'm tipsy but I thought she looks like the same girl.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:18 am

Upon further review I don't think its the same girl. The age checks out...they certainly look alike...but I'm not finding any pics of Ellie with that tattoo. Its possible she had it removed though. That is a shitty tattoo that many would want rid of even if they want more tattoos.

I'll err on the side of caution and say they're cousins. Razz

edit

Looking through Ellies instagram page and its funny how that pic of Laura and the girl would fit in perfectly.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:38 am

Buel was a passenger in her 1995 Jeep Cherokee Country traveling westbound on Homer Adams when the driver of the Jeep attempted to turn onto southbound Buckmaster Lane. A 2005 Cadillac SRX driving eastbound on Homer Adams Parkway struck Buel's Jeep, Nonn wrote.

Why is she a passenger in her own vehicle?!?

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:52 am

TracyB wrote:There were six of us on the trip. I had my own room. Only news I watched was local...which always feels weird as I see this local world I will only be in temporarily. That has always tripped me out on any vacations/trips. You get to momentarily experience others permanent lives.

that's a good point. i've grown up in the midwest and i've wondered what its like to live in a major tourist destination spot, like parts of florida or australia, or hawaii.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:01 pm

TracyB wrote:Check this out.

here's Ellie Helm(from last page of white flowers)

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 4 Pcgwnx10

here's a pic of Laura Yost and a friend from years ago....

Same girl?!? If not, her and Ellie are definitely related. Both have tattoos also.

I just looked up Ellie. She's not from North Carolina(Laura was) but this doesn't mean the two couldn't have been friends.

yeah I'm tipsy but I thought she looks like the same girl.

yeah they do look amazingly similar. but yeah if they are from different locations probably not the same.

pictured below

17-year-old  Samantha Jo Lubbers and 18-year-old Kennedi Ingram

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 4 10dc9e10

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 4 69412110

i find it astounding that 17-year-old Samantha Jo Lubbers and 18-year-old Kennedi Ingram both look so similar yet they both died in exactly the same way. i guess they must have been texting and not paying attention when their cars collided with a train. makes me think texting while driving can result in a fatal mistake.

wow laura seems to be living it up, and then after the photo was taken she gets killed. in the flower of youth.

laura looks so healthy yet she died.
both laura and her friend have smoking hot bods. i don't suppose you look like that in a bikini Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:05 pm

TracyB wrote:Upon further review I don't think its the same girl. The age checks out...they certainly look alike...but I'm not finding any pics of Ellie with that tattoo. Its possible she had it removed though. That is a shitty tattoo that many would want rid of even if they want more tattoos.

I'll err on the side of caution and say they're cousins. Razz

edit

Looking through Ellies instagram page and its funny how that pic of Laura and the girl would fit in perfectly.

Elle looks flat chested, a-cup, whereas laura's friend, she looks perhaps b-cup. i guess she's still alive

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:13 pm

TracyB wrote:

Buel was a passenger in her 1995 Jeep Cherokee Country traveling westbound on Homer Adams when the driver of the Jeep attempted to turn onto southbound Buckmaster Lane. A 2005 Cadillac SRX driving eastbound on Homer Adams Parkway struck Buel's Jeep, Nonn wrote.

Why is she a passenger in her own vehicle?!?

yeah i saw that,

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 4 O_220110

her name is trinity. did you ever watch the movie The Matrix. Trinity is a major character.

and wow she is so pale. ghostly pale. she must burn easily.

maybe she was a passenger bc she felt inexperienced?

and the other girl who died from brain cancer at age 18 Rebecca Schofield 18
pale

if i die from brain cancer, i know that at least one other also died from brain cancer.
for some that's how life is. you get brain cancer then die. that's life for them.
for others, its getting hit by a train, then death. or getting shot in a school, and death. pale

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 4 Becca10

in addition to the florida school massacre there was also a girl who died in a plane crash,

Madison Hastings-Saxelby just age 9

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 4 Madiso13

and Emma Splan from flu age 6

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 4 Emma_s10

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:18 pm

i knew that waiting for you to return you'd have plenty to say, Very Happy

now that ur back i decided to update the other thread with more deaths

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:28 pm

both laura and her friend have smoking hot bods. i don't suppose you look like that in a bikini

When I was that age I did.

The only deal breaker is the tattoo. Yeah she has smaller tits in the old pic but she's a lot younger. Some blossom later. They're verging on twins.

Sara Hozen, 18, was prescribed Singulair, or Montelukast, three months before she died in May 2017 by suicide
You really gotta pay attention to side effects although she clearly had some other problems.

She should've at least waited until she went on her Euro trip.

I think something triggered her suicide. prom night is an odd time to choose to kill yourself.

Fit and healthy' Melbourne woman, 21, dies suddenly in her sleep while in the US to study and play golf at university

That is sad.

I wonder if drinking or drugs were involved?

Madison Saxelby died unexpectedly on February 11, 2018 at the age of 9, when her grandfather's Cirrus VK-30 went down in the hills near Santa Clarita,

I would not allow a child on one of those planes. Jesus Christ.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:35 am

When I was that age I did.

i wish we were friends then lol. how's it looking now in a bikini Very Happy

The only deal breaker is the tattoo. Yeah she has smaller tits in the old pic but she's a lot younger. Some blossom later. They're verging on twins.

interesting idea but i think they're unrelated.

any idea why the girl in blue has a flower tat above her pubic hair? Suspect she could have any kind of tat, and put it anywhere on her body, she chooses a flower and above her pubes. i have some ideas.

You really gotta pay attention to side effects although she clearly had some other problems.

iirc u've done drugs, how did that work out for you? do you still do drugs?

She should've at least waited until she went on her Euro trip.

I think something triggered her suicide. prom night is an odd time to choose to kill yourself.

i agree. and i also agree prom is a odd time, perhaps she was nervous about prom and that triggered it.

That is sad.

I wonder if drinking or drugs were involved?

the news article doesn't say that it was. one reason i don't do drugs is bc of the risks.

I would not allow a child on one of those planes. Jesus Christ.

step father and biological mother also died.

i forget to include but a british couple on a honeymoon was in a helicopter that crash in the grand canyon. amazingly 2 lived, but 2 died and 2 were injured.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:03 am

any idea why the girl in blue has a flower tat above her pubic hair?
I'm going to assume she was drunk off her ass, at a party, someone had the equipment to give tats, and she decided to do it. Its obviously an amateur job.

its ugly. Its in a TERRIBLE spot. That pic makes me cringe because she's clearly trying to show it off for the camera. I guarantee she regretted it shortly after getting it.

If she didn't get it removed I guarantee she definitely covered it up with a better tat.

how did that work out for you? do you still do drugs?
I quit as college was winding down.

I dont wear bikinis anymore. I rarely go swimming and not much of a beach person anymore.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next