The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 3 Empty Re: Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

Post by redpill Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:42 pm

TracyB wrote:
so you played volleyball? i don't suppose you are tall and slender then

5'7 121

I had more muscle tone at the time obviously. I was actually pretty good. Not as good as I thought though. You need every advantage at varsity and beyond. Too many girls were taller and that made all the difference. You'd think a few inches wouldn't mean shit but it means everything. I quit junior year and stuck to soccer.

I had fun though. Funny thing though....at 15-16 I had pipe dreams of a scholarship. Only the elite get athletic scholarships.

any idea why Samantha Wopat 19 would commit suicide?

this is stanford univ?
Yep Stanford...and I have no idea. Might toss her in the category with Kathryn Stascavage and Kaitlyn Nicole Elkins....they're so high functioning that instead of a sign they have their shit together, they're waving a red flag for help.

That's a scary thought.

Her sister was also on the volleyball team.

i think of all the girls sports, probably volleyball has the hottest Embarassed though i'm partial to tennis players myself Embarassed
i played varsity tennis in high school. i also like playing the video game on play station

i don't suppose u have blue eyes and blonde hair Embarassed

Samantha Wopat 19 i think its crazy but for all we know maybe it's another hannah green and cortnee eastman, hannah played varsity softball

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 3 483a7c10

Caroline Found 17 died when she crashed her own moped? No so with mopeds 1 mistake u die instantly? around 9:40 p.m.

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 3 Empty Re: Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

Post by TracyB Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:10 pm

I sucked at tennis. Softball too.

i don't suppose u have blue eyes and blonde hair
No.

Remember Morgan Ingram? I look like her but dark hair, brown eyes.

That Hannah case is so tragic. Might be worse than Cortnee. Identical reasons....but Hannah just had everything going for her.

I'm wondering if the gunshot was more a cry for help. Who shoots themselves in the stomach if they want to die?!?

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:53 pm

TracyB wrote:I sucked at tennis. Softball too.

i don't suppose u have blue eyes and blonde hair
No.

Remember Morgan Ingram? I look like her but dark hair, brown eyes.

That Hannah case is so tragic. Might be worse than Cortnee. Identical reasons....but Hannah just had everything going for her.

I'm wondering if the gunshot was more a cry for help. Who shoots themselves in the stomach if they want to die?!?

i suspect tennis is something u have to start young. in my school there was a highly gifted gymnast who could do the most amazing gymnastics stunts on bars. far beyond anything i could do. and he competed at the state level. in PE we played every sport on a rotation basis, and he sucked at tennis, as did my classmates who were footballers and bballers.

basically they try to swat at the tennis ball like a fly swatter.

when it comes to volleyball i prefer jungle ball, as in just tapping it over lol
i am aware real vollebball players prefer to set it up so another player can spike it over.

oh i know morgan ingram, parents say intruder but evidence points to suicide

she's pretty i think

Random thoughts on 'white flowers' - Page 3 Morgan15

Hannah was probably highly emotional when she shot herself.

i don't know where she got the idea how it entered her mind, her and courtney

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:45 am

Aimee Sweeney, 18, dies in Cyprus after suffering an asthma attack

She's annoying. I checked her social media and she was trying way too hard to become a social media star. Could only glance for about 60 seconds. Cant stand that shit.

I'm so glad the social media of the early-mid 2000s was not like this. It was innocent in comparison to today. It was used to network, talk to friends, and hookup. Now its about trying to become a star, memes, arguing, etc.

Kristen and three friends were “hanging out” at her house. No adults were home, Collins said. The victim’s mother, Miriam Lunsford, was not home and her step-father, Steven Lunsford Jr., is an Army soldier deployed to Afghanistan.

The 14-year-old boy went looking through the house and found a 12-gauge shotgun loaded with buckshot in the master bedroom.
Disgusting.

If they don't start handing out hefty prison sentences for these types of tragedies, its never going to stop.

Anneke Mostert

She had written nine letters describing how she was depressed and how the "cool group" had called her ugly and fat.

This is something else I hate about the direction our culture is headed. People are too sensitive now.

That is NOT a legitimate reason to kill yourself. The "cool kids" in 7th grade called you fat and ugly? You're not fat....and you're not ugly.

She's actually really cute and probably would've blossomed in high school.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:32 pm

She's annoying. I checked her social media and she was trying way too hard to become a social media star. Could only glance for about 60 seconds. Cant stand that shit.

I'm so glad the social media of the early-mid 2000s was not like this. It was innocent in comparison to today. It was used to network, talk to friends, and hookup. Now its about trying to become a star, memes, arguing, etc.

lol i wasn't expecting that. i'm thinking wow, asthma attacks can kill. i've not had any issues with asthma but what to do if i or u do have an asthma attack? confused

If they don't start handing out hefty prison sentences for these types of tragedies, its never going to stop.

yeah why was he looking for a shot gun? she's dead now. i wonder what her last dying thoughts were, did she think she was murdered or did she think it was an accident?

This is something else I hate about the direction our culture is headed. People are too sensitive now.

That is NOT a legitimate reason to kill yourself. The "cool kids" in 7th grade called you fat and ugly? You're not fat....and you're not ugly.

She's actually really cute and probably would've blossomed in high school.

presumably the bullies were also in 7th grade and she obviously believed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:53 am

btw in ur opinion morgan ingram was she stalked or suicide

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:11 am

Definitely suicide. She had an extremely dysfunctional relationship with her mother. Her mother couldn't stand the fact she was growing up.

The father of a Tuckahoe teen who committed suicide last month says she was a victim of relentless bullying for years at Tuckahoe High School.

David Carraturo thought his daughter, Julianna, had fought off the bullies, but she took her own life last month while she was a freshman in college.

What a shame. She looks happy. She certainly lives in a great neighborhood. She has friends. How do these types get bullied...and for so long? Where is their support system?

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:20 am

Definitely suicide. She had an extremely dysfunctional relationship with her mother. Her mother couldn't stand the fact she was growing up.

i agree i think the parents are in denial.

how did you hear of morgan ingram? i learned of her from a Investigave discovery episode on her, where they look at mother's claim of an intruder and suicide.

a website with autopsy report convinces me of suicide. iirc if there was any evidence of sexual assault

What a shame. She looks happy. She certainly lives in a great neighborhood. She has friends. How do these types get bullied...and for so long? Where is their support system?

from the news article it seems the girl on girl bulying happened in junior year in high school, but then as a freshman away at college she still was having PTSD so she killed herself

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:12 am

You should read about the murder of Andrea Wilborn by Cullen Davis. Bat shit crazy case. He got off of course but he definitely did it.

Even if he hadn't been so rich and influential in Texas, I think a jury still would've let him off. The way the crime played out makes absolutely zero sense.

I wish he'd confess right before he dies and tell us why he killed her.

I heard of Morgan's case on Dr. Phil.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:15 am

TracyB wrote:You should read about the murder of Andrea Wilborn by Cullen Davis. Bat shit crazy case. He got off of course but he definitely did it.

Even if he hadn't been so rich and influential in Texas, I think a jury still would've let him off. The way the crime played out makes absolutely zero sense.

I wish he'd confess right before he dies and tell us why he killed her.

I heard of Morgan's case on Dr. Phil.

yeah there's a wikipedia article on it, but yeah i've never heard of it before you mention it right now

so she was shot in her own home? is he claiming an intruder broke in and did it?

it's quite old.

has anyone said you look like morgan ingram?

right now

A woman was shot to death Thursday night outside of Tulsa's Woodland Hills Mall near 71st and Memorial.

The victim was found in the parking lot and pronounced dead at the scene. Police identified her as Samantha Barlow, 21.
Questions surround woman's death in south Tulsa mall parking lot

A woman was shot to death Thursday night outside of Tulsa's Woodland Hills Mall near 71st and Memorial.

The victim was found in the parking lot and pronounced dead at the scene. Police identified her as Samantha Barlow, 21.

TULSA, Okla. - A woman was shot to death Thursday night outside of Tulsa's Woodland Hills Mall near 71st and Memorial.

Related Headlines
East Tulsa hit-and-run crash leads to arrest
File photo.
Equipment malfunction leads to Rogers County shop fire
Police search for suspects accused of robbing Tulsa pizza delivery driver

FOX23 learned the woman was shot. Police say the bullet possible went through her chest and out her back.

They initially said she was shot in the back, but now are unsure if the situation was a murder or suicide.

Officers recovered only one shell casing.

FOX23's Katie Higgins was at the scene shortly after the call went out:

No suspects or motive were immediately available. Police have not yet identified the victim, but confirmed that she was from McAlester and was working in Tulsa.

Offcers say whatever happened, this scene was not random: the victim was either killed by someone she knew or killed herself, whether on purpose or accident.

Witnesses said they did not hear any fighting or disturbances before a muffled shot.

A man walking out of Texas de Brazil saw her laying by her car, still running, and called police.

Officers say if the case is a murder, it's unusual for the gun to be left at the scene.

If it was a suicide, they say its unusual for the victim to be outside of the car with the vehicle still running.

Investigators tried to review surveillance, but say it was "sporadic" and they haven't been able to find video that tells them what happened.

FOX23 reached out to Simon Malls, who shared this statement:

"Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of the woman who passed away last night. We are working closely with Tulsa PD as they investigate this isolated incident. Please reach out to them for further questions."

suicide or murder?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:01 am

so she was shot in her own home? is he claiming an intruder broke in and did it?

He claims it wasn't him but everyone at the scene could clearly see it was him. He didn't do a good job disguising himself. He only wore a wig.

He definitely did it....but the way it played out makes no sense.

Cullen Davis's marriage had went down the tubes. They were mega rich and he was supporting his wife and her kids(Andrea was the youngest).

He hates his soon to be ex wife. She's dating a former basketball player. He's about to have to give over a ton of money to her, including the house her and the kids are staying at, and she brings her boyfriend there.

Here's where it starts getting dicey....

That last day, Cullen had dinner with his oldest stepdaughter. She's a college student. He finds out Andrea is coming back home(she was visiting her real dad).

Why doesn't he change his plans?

When his wife and her boyfriend show up after a date, he shoots the boyfriend dead and shoots his wife. She runs and he starts chasing her. Two family friends pull up and they immediately realize its Cullen. One even calls him by name. He shoots both of them but they survive.

Cullen eventually runs away as there's no way to truly contain this chaos.

When cops arrive, they realize Andrea had been shot execution style long before his wife and her boyfriend had came home.

There's something wrong with this picture and the prosecution refused to bring it up and of course Cullen's lawyers took advantage of this....

Why murder Andrea in such a fashion?

More importantly than that IMO....why was he so lax in killing his wife, the real target? he had multiple opportunities to kill her. Cant say he got scared away because he's already murdered Andrea. There was no turning back at that point.

THis case deserved so much more attention than it got. Yes it got publicity in the 70s but I'm talking about how unconventional the crime was. When you're hell bent on killing your wife, why does the stepdaughter appear to be the main target and out of the adults shot, the boyfriend gets it the worst?

I've wondered if Cullen was abusing her and he was worried about this coming out in the divorce proceedings...so he silenced her.

I always hoped John Douglas would discuss the case in one of his books but he never did.

has anyone said you look like morgan ingram?
Yeah...a couple friends when her case got mainstream attention.

She was a stripper. She was in a high risk category.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:58 am

re Cullen Davis

i admit i've not heard of the case so i'm nodding Smile

ever heard of Valerie Percy murder? it's also an old cold case. and recently in the news in Australia they stopped digging for Beaumont children, without success.

Yeah...a couple friends when her case got mainstream attention.

how does it make you feel, that someone who looks just like u is .... gone

do u feel she is like a twin sister?

She was a stripper. She was in a high risk category.

high risk for suicide or murder?

she was shot in the chest, with gun nearby. did a killer put that gun in her hand or did she shoot herself?

if it was suicide it sounds a lot like Hannah Green's.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:04 am

They;ll never find those Beaumont children.

Feel a connection to Morgan? No....I just feel sorry for her. She just wanted to be a normal college student but wound up with that disturbed mother who couldn't let her move on.

If I had her for a mom, I'd be in that casket instead and Morgan would be here feeling sorry for me.

Charlene Kroeker was critically injured in a collision north of Edmonton Friday afternoon, on her way home to Parkland County. Police say she lost control of her car on the icy road, crossed the median on Highway 16A and collided with a pickup truck. She died in hospital the following day. The driver of the pickup truck was not injured.

That is a horrible crash. You can tell by looking at that car she was going too fast in those conditions.

I also see why my mom bought me a Toyota Tundra in high school. Crash in that Virginia weather and I at least would have a chance.

declining to say what caused her daughter’s death
That usually means suicide.

Police say 13-year-old Alainee Byer and 17-year-old Corbin Page were found dead inside a house in the 400 block of East Lincoln Street, along with a handgun.

These are not healthy relationships.

He's also a thug. If you're gonna date an older guy, pick a different one.

Heaven Ray Cox

What a sad ending to her case.

Its another example regarding why I HATE false narratives. They always do more harm than good.

her family acted like she either ran off or was kidnapped by a predator and they fled across the country. In reality she was right under their noses. It was ALL bullshit.

Imagine how she felt. She's right there within their sphere....yet her family has fantasies of interstate trafficking.

Poor girl. She's 15...a sweetie pie that's having some issues. She just slipped through the cracks.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:49 pm

They;ll never find those Beaumont children.

have you seen crime investigation australia? it's on youtube, at least some episodes are. good stuff

Feel a connection to Morgan? No....I just feel sorry for her. She just wanted to be a normal college student but wound up with that disturbed mother who couldn't let her move on.

i saw a documentary on it, not clear exactly what went on between her and her mother.
i kinda get the impression she's ethnically Italian

by connection do u think she's like a long list sister separated at birth?
you and Morgan are almost the same age to.

She was born at Valley View Hospital in Glenwood Springs on Aug. 16, 1991.
Morgan Jennifer Ingram passed away suddenly at her home in Carbondale on Friday, Dec. 2, 2011. She was 20 years old

i recall u were also born in 1991, so maybe you were separate at birth from Morgan, maybe u and morgan were both secretly adopted like Luke and Leia from Star Wars.

That is a horrible crash. You can tell by looking at that car she was going too fast in those conditions.

I also see why my mom bought me a Toyota Tundra in high school. Crash in that Virginia weather and I at least would have a chance.

i've slid going slowly in icy snowy roads. it's possible the car that struck hers was going to fast, though obviously she spun out of control.

legally and insurance wise i wonder what happens next. in case something like this happens to me, or you

i drive a toyota camry, probably not as safe as a Tundra but it's what i'm familiar with.

i was told the volvo is the safest

That usually means suicide.

i suspect that.

incidentally,

Samantha Barlow, age 21

A investigation has revealed that a McAlester woman who was found dead from a gunshot wound outside Woodland Hills Mall last week committed suicide, police reported Monday.

On Monday, Walker said the investigation found that Barlow was alone at a Walmart store near 66th Street and Memorial minutes before her death. She reportedly printed several pictures and purchased stamps and an envelope.

Detectives located a book of stamps with one stamp missing but could not find the envelope or the pictures, Walker said. However, they did link her to an inmate incarcerated at the Pittsburg County Jail, he said.

Police intercepted the letter at the jail Monday and discovered a note from Barlow indicating that she intended to kill herself, Walker said. Along with the letter were photos of Barlow that she printed at the store.

Last week, Walker said “Barlow … came to the Tulsa area periodically as an independent exotic dancer.”

this happened Feb 1, 2018

she and Hannah Green both committed suicide by shooting her self in the torso with a gun at night in a  public venue that initially left investigators thinking possible murder. strange isn't it.

Poor girl. She's 15...a sweetie pie that's having some issues. She just slipped through the cracks.

bipolar can be pretty serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:16 pm

These are not healthy relationships.

He's also a thug. If you're gonna date an older guy, pick a different one.

a lot of white girls are obsessed with black boys Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:13 pm

a lot of white girls are obsessed with black boys
Yeah and they have shit for brains.

I'm so glad I was in a clique that ignored thug culture.

Full disclosure....

I dated a guy for awhile freshman year in college who would be classified as a "wigger"....a white guy pretending to be black. I thought he was cute but damn....that wigger shit got old fast.

One of the only 'bad boys' I ever bothered with...and he wasn't really that bad, just pretended to be.

Deep down he was a sweet guy and even then, I knew he would've been amazing had he dropped the act. He had no incentive to though. Girls loved him and he gravitated towards the thug type that he wanted.

I was willing to take it to the next level. He didn't even realize how big of a step that was for me. I've told you how I'm not great with relationships...and I was even worse back then.

Instead he kept fucking other girls and I walked away. I didn't need him in my life if he's gonna do that shit.

Last I heard(few years ago) he's unemployed and basically does nothing. He had a chance with a college girl who wound up making 100k a year.

He blew it big time. I also dodged a bullet. A miracle I didn't get pregnant by him.

I've wondered if these wigger types regret it when they get older and realize how ridiculous they were.

i recall u were also born in 1991,

If I said 91 it must have been a typo while being half asleep.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:34 pm

Full disclosure....

I dated a guy for awhile freshman year in college who would be classified as a "wigger"....a white guy pretending to be black. I thought he was cute but damn....that wigger shit got old fast.

One of the only 'bad boys' I ever bothered with...and he wasn't really that bad, just pretended to be.

Deep down he was a sweet guy and even then, I knew he would've been amazing had he dropped the act. He had no incentive to though. Girls loved him and he gravitated towards the thug type that he wanted.

I was willing to take it to the next level. He didn't even realize how big of a step that was for me. I've told you how I'm not great with relationships...and I was even worse back then.

Instead he kept fucking other girls and I walked away. I didn't need him in my life if he's gonna do that shit.

kinda sounds like the boyfriends of hannah green and courtney eastman

A miracle I didn't get pregnant by him.

you don't use birth control?
do you have children? do u plan on having children?

If I said 91 it must have been a typo while being half asleep

i know morgan was 20 when she committed suicide in 2011 so she'd be around 28 now, which i thought is how old do you are to

maybe youre morgan's older sister then Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:02 am

Yeah I'll be 29 in August.

you don't use birth control?
Yes but it was sporadic....plus I was using drugs at the time.

do you have children? do u plan on having children?
No. Anything is possible but I have no plans on it. The world is too crazy now.

Samantha Huntley, 20 died of a heroin overdose Sep 2017 She first became addicted to opioids after a car accident that left her with a broken back at the age of 16
I can relate.

I sprained my ankle in high school and this started me taking pain pills.

I never moved up to heroin though....thank God. I knew not to do something that stupid.

Deb Langford lost her 14-year-old daughter Amanda to suicide 2017 after bullies told her to kill herself
I want victims of bullying to fight back.

Take them out with you if you feel you must commit suicide. It'll bring a lot of this shit to a halt.

Emma Welch underwent an apparently successful operation to correct a curvature of her spine just days after undertaking a charity walk up Mount Snowdon.

She's such a sweetheart. I like the photos of her hiking with her teddy bear.

Life can be so cruel.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Yes but it was sporadic....plus I was using drugs at the time.

if u look at my earlier list a lot of white flowers died the very first time they did drugs. personally i don't think it's worth the risk.

there's another form of birth control that's getting more popular in today's generation

No. Anything is possible but I have no plans on it. The world is too crazy now.

there are a fair number of murders involving children killing their parents, i listed one and the Mendenez brothers are another famous example.

I can relate.

I sprained my ankle in high school and this started me taking pain pills.

I never moved up to heroin though....thank God. I knew not to do something that stupid.

yeah its addicting and easy to OD

I want victims of bullying to fight back.

Take them out with you if you feel you must commit suicide. It'll bring a lot of this shit to a halt.

so you want another Columbine?

She's such a sweetheart. I like the photos of her hiking with her teddy bear.

Life can be so cruel.

she does seem like one, esp given what her friend said about her.
take home, surgery can actually result in death.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Columbine was a massacre where they murdered innocent people and ignored the few who had bullied them.

That's not what I meant. If someone is ruining your life to the point where you're about to kill yourself, it's only fair that they have to take the exit too.

Let this happen a few times and the thought of it coming back on the bully becomes a huge deterrent.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:39 pm

TracyB wrote:Columbine was a massacre where they murdered innocent people and ignored the few who had bullied them.

That's not what I meant. If someone is ruining your life to the point where you're about to kill yourself, it's only fair that they have to take the exit too.

Let this happen a few times and the thought of it coming back on the bully becomes a huge deterrent.

i agree about the huge deterrent, but perhaps someone thinks you're bullying her then what? Shocked
anyone can call anyone they don't like a bully

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:39 pm

6-year-old Anna Dieter-Eckerdt and 11-year-old Abigail Robinson

That is a tragedy.

I really don't know how families recover from such things.

If my two young cousins were to die, it would destroy me.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:44 pm

TracyB wrote:
6-year-old Anna Dieter-Eckerdt and 11-year-old Abigail Robinson

That is a tragedy.

I really don't know how families recover from such things.

If my two young cousins were to die, it would destroy me.

they died in a pile of leaves, that was also on the street, so they got run over. apparently it happened at night to.

such a simple mundane thing.

as a kid i played in snow and leaves, though on my front yard, not on the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am

. perhaps a virginia native can help
Is that a hint? Razz

I wonder if these 2 were somehow influenced by one another

It was part of a cluster.

During that period of college I was studying crime and psychology, it was one of the subjects that was fascinating. Suicide clusters are a bizarre phenomenon and not even close to being fully understood. It's much more common in our modern era than it used to be.

That doesn't surprise me.

The most famous suicide cluster happened in Bridgend.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:59 am

TracyB wrote:
. perhaps a virginia native can help
Is that a hint? Razz

I wonder if these 2 were somehow influenced by one another

It was part of a cluster.

During that period of college I was studying crime and psychology, it was one of the subjects that was fascinating. Suicide clusters are a bizarre phenomenon and not even close to being fully understood. It's much more common in our modern era than it used to be.

That doesn't surprise me.

The most famous suicide cluster happened in Bridgend.

yeah i am wondering if u knew these girls or had local news went into more details

both girls are almost the same age and same city Virginia beach. no details on reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next