The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy Mihaljevic and JonBenet Ramsey possible behaviorial links

Go down

Amy Mihaljevic and JonBenet Ramsey possible behaviorial  links  Empty Amy Mihaljevic and JonBenet Ramsey possible behaviorial links

Post by redpill Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:34 pm

Mon Oct 08, 2018

JonBenet Ramsey

Amy Mihaljevic and JonBenet Ramsey possible behaviorial  links  Jonben20

Amy Mihaljevic

Amy Mihaljevic and JonBenet Ramsey possible behaviorial  links  E5eedc10

here's a summary of her injuries

Feb. 9, 1990 — Amy's body was discovered.

Amy's body was finally found by a jogger in a field in Ashland County, OH, near the County Road 1181. Someone had taken her boots, backpack, earrings, and binder, and left yellow fibers on her body. Evidence suggested that she was dumped not long after she was abducted, and that she may have been raped. She was stabbed twice in the neck and hit in the head with a blunt object. Police were able to collect DNA to be used to find the killer in the future. They have done as many as 20,000 interviews over the past 29 years, but no one has ever been charged with the killing.
https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/how-did-amy-mihaljevic-die-152409

other news sources report the DNA came from a hair that was found, which may or may not come from her killer, and the DNA was mitochondrial.

how does

Someone had taken her boots, backpack, earrings, and binder, and left yellow fibers on her body

compare with  JonBenet Ramsey ?

how does

Evidence suggested that she was dumped not long after she was abducted, and that she may have been raped.

how does

she was stabbed twice in the neck and hit in the head with a blunt object.

what is the evidentiary value of

yellow fibers

found on her clothes? and how does  compare with  JonBenet Ramsey ?

were there any unsourced fibers found on   JonBenet Ramsey ?

how does

They have done as many as 20,000 interviews over the past 29 years, but no one has ever been charged with the killing.

as the killer of  Amy Mihaljevic was never identified, could he perhaps have moved to Boulder Colorado by Dec 1996?

we have one girl  Amy Mihaljevic

died by 2 puncture wounds to the neck, blunt heavy skull cracking blow to the head, and vaginal injuries fully dressed

we have  JonBenet Ramsey

ligature strangulation around her neck,  blunt heavy skull cracking blow to the head, and vaginal injuries  fully dressed

i'm writing this on Mon Oct 08, 2018

i'm surprised that no one other than me suggest a link between

Amy Mihaljevic and JonBenet Ramsey possible behaviorial  links

i did tell james renner and he called it ridiculous. he said none of the suspects of Amy moved to Boulder, for which i directed him to the ID channel.

theory some perp got the idea he wanted little girls so he hatched a plan and successfully abducted Amy Mihaljevic. later he learned of JonBenet Ramsey and decided he wanted to take her out to.

it's possible he was involved in other young girls deaths. others speculate he was OCCK, which was Michigan. Amy was in Ohio, Bay Village. i wonder if he may have also been involved in the Alphabet murders in new york of the 1970s

the daubert side of the forensics is a pathway to many intruder theories RDI would consider to be unnatural

would it be possible to learn this power?

not from an RDI

Back to top Go down