The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double homicide victims in Northern B.C Chynna Noelle Deese 24 & Abby Williams and Libby German

Go down

Double homicide victims in Northern B.C Chynna Noelle Deese 24 & Abby Williams and Libby German Empty Double homicide victims in Northern B.C Chynna Noelle Deese 24 & Abby Williams and Libby German

Post by redpill Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:15 am

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:00 pm

i'm writing this on Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:00 pm

it's hellishly hot. but now that its nighttime my home a/c works well, and by well, i mean 81F which feels very cool to me.

supposedly a cold front is moving in this Sunday and bring much needed rain

anyhow i just learned this
Chynna Noelle Deese 24

Chynna Noelle Deese, 24, of Charlotte, North Carolina, and boyfriend Lucas Robertson Fowler, 23, of Australia, were found Monday 15, 2019 on Alaska
on Alaska Highway 97, south of Liard Hot Springs, British Columbia, The couple, who had been together since 2017, were just days into an extended road trip through Canada when they were shot for unknown reasons

Double homicide victims in Northern B.C Chynna Noelle Deese 24 & Abby Williams and Libby German Scree122

The “brutal” killings of a woman from Charlotte, North Carolina, and her Australian boyfriend has ignited an international murder mystery in a remote part of Canada, including media theories of a highway serial killer.

Myers Park High School graduate Chynna Noelle Deese and boyfriend Lucas Robertson Fowler, of Australia, were found dead early Monday, along a highway in British Columbia, according to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Investigators believe Deese and Fowler were likely killed between 4 p.m. Sunday and 8 a.m. Monday, and have asked witnesses who may have seen the couple’s van to help “determine a timeline leading up to their deaths.”
Their bodies were found along the Alaska Highway, 12 miles south of Liard Hot Springs, a popular tourist attraction in British Columbia, a press release said. Parked nearby was Fowler’s blue minivan.

Deese’s brother, British Deese, told McClatchy the family remains in the dark about the details of what happened and is searching Canadian and Australian media outlets for any scrap of new information.
He says they’ve been led to believe the killings were “brutal” enough that an open casket won’t be allowed at his sister’s funeral. (A date for that has not been set.)

The family has read stories of an alleged serial killer that prowls the Alaksa Highway, but they don’t believe a double murder fits that scenario, British Deese said.

Chynna Deese’s father, Dwayne Deese, told McClatchy it took authorities three days to identify the bodies, which tells him the deaths were violent. It also suggests all forms of identification were taken, he said.
“I don’t think it’s a serial killer. I think of someone who has been convicted of violent crimes before, someone on drugs. That fits the profile better,” Dwayne Deese said. “What worries us is that person is still on the loose and they have a head start. This is going to happen again. There needs to be some kind of a warning system in place for tourists.”

British Deese says investigators found their first clue when they discovered his sister’s passport hidden in the van, which was used to help identify the bodies.

Read more here: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/nation-world/national/article232881247.html#storylink=cpy

FORT NELSON, B.C. — RCMP in northeastern British Columbia confirm they are investigating a double homicide involving two young travellers: one from Australia, the other from the United States.

Sgt. Janelle Shoihet says in a news release that Lucas Robertson Fowler of Australia and Chynna Deese, a U.S. woman, were found dead along the Alaska Highway near Liard Hot Springs, south of the B.C.-Yukon boundary.

ref https://www.citynews1130.com/2019/07/19/australian-man-u-s-woman-killed-in-double-homicide-in-northeastern-b-c-rcmp/

affraid

you know what this reminds me of?

Abby Williams and Libby German

Double homicide victims in Northern B.C Chynna Noelle Deese 24 & Abby Williams and Libby German Tumblr16

it also reminds me of the Zodiac killer crimes, esp about being shot in the wilderness which is also true of some of Zodiac's victims

a popular rumor is these 2 are victims of some serial killer.

from the news article they were killed in a remote part of the Alaskan wilderness, but their bodies were found near a highway

they're dead.

makes me wonder about my own vacation and travel plans, certainly i enjoy nature but uh Abby Williams and Libby German
Chynna Noelle Deese and boyfriend Lucas Robertson Fowler, makes me reconsider

her bf Lucas Robertson Fowler, was Australian, and flew from Australia to South Carolina, then those 2 flew to Alaska/Canada where they were murdered.

the idea these 2 could be victims of some serial killer sends shivers down my spine. the thought there's a serial killer in canada/alaska hunting young couples like this like the zodiac killer. wow, that's spokey. i'm typing this inside the safety of my own a/c home.

apparently the gun shots disfigured them to the extent there will not be an open casket

any badguy with a gun, and when you're alone in the wilderness and meet such a bad guy, murder happens.

i plan to follow this case like i did mollie tibbets jayme kloss lindsay buziak and Mackenzie Lueck 23

i recall tracyb mentioning 2 a teen girl and boy shot and killed in the wilderness somewhere in a east coast state, i'd have to go through all her posts to find them.

Lucas Robertson Fowler of Australia (right) and Chynna Deese, a U.S. woman, shown in these RCMP handout photos, were found dead along the Alaska Highway near Liard Hot Springs, south of the B.C. and Yukon boundary. RCMP in northeastern British Columbia confirm they are investigating a double homicide involving the two young travellers.

currently there's no statement of motive, of Chynna Noelle Deese and boyfriend Lucas Robertson Fowler

Deese and Fowler were travelling in a region that has seen numerous murders and disappearances in recent years, sparking speculation the pair may have been victims of a serial killer.

Last year alone, three women were murdered or went missing while on 'The Highway of Tears' in upper British Columbia.

Chantelle Catherine Simpson, 34, was last seen alive in the city of Terrace on July 4 2018, before her abandoned car was found the following day.

Her body was discovered two weeks later in the Skeena River, and an exact cause of death has not been made public.

Just weeks later, 18-year-old Jessica Patrick vanished after last being seen at a McDonald's along the highway. Her remains were found down a steep embankment on September 15.

Meanwhile, 50-year-old Cynthia Martin vanished from the nearby town of Hazelton on December 23.

Her car was later found, but she has not been seen since.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7265041/American-woman-Australian-boyfriend-shot-dead-serial-killer-Canada.html

robbery, rape, thrill kill?

what if they are all victims of the same serial killer (s)

how crazy is it in some remote part of canada that is heavily wooded, somehow a serial killer or team is somehow apparently targeting women or couples, perhaps he is causing cars to break down.

crazy i think, but then abby and libby died to.

No No No

Back to top Go down